A Slave To Lust Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She complied, caught up in the utter depravity of her act. Deep throating his cock as much as she could, until her gag reflex caused her to choke and pull his shaft out of her hungry mouth, drool coating her face. One of her hands would pump him furiously, while she tried to catch her breath, her other hand frantically writhing in her between her legs, trying to get herself off. She felt like she was right on the edge of orgasm, but try as she might it never came. The demon continued to murmur about what a shameless cunt she was.

After a few minutes of her oral ministrations, she felt his grip tighten on a handful of her hair and the first few twitches of his manhood in her mouth. A few guttural grunts were her only other warnings of his impending orgasm, before a spasmodic spurt of cum filled her mouth. Again and again, his cock pumped semen into her, her desperately trying to swallow it all to keep up. A few dribbles of his sperm escaped her lips, but at last he stopped. As his cock began to soften, he pulled her off of his crotch and looked down at her face, lips glazed with saliva and cum, eyes closed as she masturbated in front of him.

"That was great. Now, get the fuck out. I'll text you tomorrow and we'll think of something else fun to do."

She opened her eyes, having been momentarily lost in a world of sensation. She couldn't believe it was over. Her need to cum seemed overwhelming. Wondering how far she could fall into depravity, she swallowed her shame and begged, "Wait. Can't you fuck me? Please, just fuck me."

"In case you don't recognize that taste in your mouth, I just blew my load. Now I'm tired. Get the fuck out. If you're this horny, maybe I'll have to call the gardener in to help me next time."

The thought of that was enough to shake some reality into her. Benjamin actually seemed to be considering it. This was enough to get her moving and she left without saying a word. She hurried back to her room in the main house, almost insane with a yearning that remained deep inside her. Once inside, she locked the door and nearly dove for her drawer of toys, selecting a silicone, nine inch beast, knobby with veins. That is when she heard the demon once more.

"Come here, Slut!"

Between her lust, her shame and the sheer unreality that her life had become in the last few days, her sanity threatened to brake. She obeyed the voice without question, fearing the consequences of anything but complete submission. Rushing to the mirror, she once again looked upon the image, which now appeared as the businessman she had seen on the plane.

"This is just a taste of what your life will be like from now on" The image chuckled at this, while it brought forth a low moan from Sheila. "You'll pick up the rules as we go, but first thing to learn is that you will not be orgasming without my permission."

"Yes, Sir." she replied humbly.

"And none of this 'sir' stuff. Not with me. I don't give a fuck. In fact, no talking to me at all. In case you haven't figured it out, I'm inside your fucking head! I already know what you're thinking. And one of the worst things you could do is to try to talk out loud to me. If you get thrown in the looney bin, you're no use to me and you don't want to be of no use to me."

Sheila just stood there staring, uncertain as to what to do, one hand unconsciously tweaking one of her nipples.

"Now you can masturbate, and I will allow you to cum, but we need to train that ass of yours. So, you pick the toy, but it only goes in your ass. Hop to it, and get yourself off, Slut."

Luckily, she had lube in the room with her, as she eased the large dildo she had chosen inside her virgin ass. Not knowing quite what to do, she wrestled with the urge to shove something as hard into her as she could to get some relief and the slowness she needed to not tear her tight, teenage sphincter. Though it never stopped hurting that night, she still came twice before falling into an exhausted sleep.

12