All Comments on 'A Slave to the Servants Ch. 28'

by DoctorWolf

Sort by:
  • 124 Comments (Page 2)
kris10ekris10ealmost 12 years ago
I must have skipped this chapter the first time....

I wondered why you skipped over Johnathan's birth..now I see what has happen...lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
So sad :(

I'm getting closer and closer to the end and it is making me pretty sad :( idk what I'll read after this, lol.

MusicFreak579MusicFreak579over 11 years ago
Called it!!

I walked away from the story for a few hours, wondering who the father would be. For some reason, I felt like Evan would be the one. When I read on, I was SO excited. I called it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great work as usual, however.....

Regarding circumcision.... It is absolutely no more necessary for cleanliness than cutting off a females outer folds would be. In face it often causes other problems and sometimes deformities. There are times when it can be necessary later on, but it its most often not. As long as males bathe regularly and clean themselves just like women do, an uncut man is not unclean. Both my son and my husband are uncut. It makes sexually activity much easier and very enjoyable :)

sashaalenasashaalenaover 11 years ago
way to go girls :)

i'm glad someone stood up for ciara if she doesn't do it herself, she is way to forgiving to her brothers. but i guess she is learning :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Ello!

Just a little advice, but circumcision doesn't make the penis cleaner. According to recent studies, it actually helps protect it from infections. Pulling the foreskin away from the rest before it is ready damages sensitive glands, and can cause infection. And men who have been circumcised have less sexual sensitivity than a man who has his foreskin, because nerves have been dulled due to the cutting and exposure. Also, it started out as a religious practice and seems a bit odd on an alien planet.

That aside, I love this story, and I am hooked. I can't wait to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
ACKK *tears*

well you've done it again the story never ceases to amaze me thank you for an amazing chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Tears

Yep, I cried again, Evan will be a great daddy! I love the name Jonathan, its what I want to call my son when I am eventually blessed with children.

Once again touching, humorous and well planned, I love the way you write.

Take care

Ariana xx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Darn tears!

Yes I am choked up again. LOL. Wonderful writing! This story is amazing!!!!

jott50jott50over 9 years ago
quick question.

having been served several meals that include food from earth, how do they procure these foods??? the portals are supposed to be dangerous and unreliable...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story!!!

I am beginning to think that Damien and his brothers are sociopaths or emotio ally retarded. . They seem to lack empathy. They have zero ability to see things from Ciara 's POV. they are smart men but keep making "mistakes" that (as Hannah correctly pointed out) are actually intentional choices. I'm glad that at least Kennedy and Hannah understand how wrong the men were since Ciara seems so desperate to forgive every horrible thing they do! It would be one thing if they made a mistake once in a while but they keep making the same "mistake" of taking away her will every other chapter in his story.

Maybe Damien and his brothers should be punished the way they once punished Ciara? Maybe their daughters should truly punish them (against their will) they way they punished Ciara against her will. Let's see if they are as quick to forgive as Ciara is. Since they have proven they cannot learn from Ciara's words maybe they must learn the hard way (as Damien always seems to choose for Ciara).

Ps. Why does Ciara keep forgiving them when they do the same thing over and over? Why does she ever trust them after they continually break her trust in them? It's getting kind of pathetic. How many times is she going to believe them when they say she is not their slave when they continuously treat her as one!?

PPS. I kind of hope that Ciara or the baby are injured or made ill by the forced exercise the men forced upon Ciara even when she told them she was tired. They thought they knew what was best but ended up hurting he while she was (unknowingly to HER at least) pregnant. That would be a GREAT lesson for the men to be forced to face for their arrogance!

I am glad to see that Ciara is realizing that her men Don't treat her as an equal; as free. I was beginning to worry that she was just a mousy doormat who "understood" and forgave them entirely.

The men need to learn a huge lesson somehow sincr they can't seem to learn it any other way. Until these men learn and change I don't think they deserve to be free. When they make Ciara truly free and an equal, maybe then they will deserve to be free themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Luvs it!

One of the best stories on Literotica!!!

As for your comment Jott i would assume that the slavers sell the women any edible seeds and/or plants that they find. I would guess they get a very good price for them. I dont think it would be too hard for them to grow earth food.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
omg

This damn story is driving me crazy. I'm addicted and I can't stop reading. Brilliant, one of the best reads in a very long time

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I find I am skipping over the sex and going to the plot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
They picked Ciara's name but Evans character is dumbed down

I don't think I can buy that

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great storyline....all flowing naturally..

truly enjoy this unique story....great job,,,there's balance throughout...keep up the good work....:-)))

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Some info

I’ve been enjoying your story a lot. I was surprised in this chapter that you condoned male infant circumcision. It’s more than a bit ironic in a story about personal choice and bodily autonomy. I know it’s confusing since the act is considered a medical one (and therefore justified as something that parents can do to their children), but in America it’s a pretty epic medical scam. There’s no good reason to do it routinely and many good reasons not to do it, first and foremost it being a valuable part of a mans anatomy. Americans don’t get it quite yet but it’s slowly being understood as medically unjustifiable and ethically wrong. As of 2018 the rate is down to about 50% in the US (worldwide 20%—most countries don’t cut). Research the history and your mind will be blown!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Also Surprised by Circumcision in Story

I agree with the previous comments that circumcision is neither medically or ethically warranted. Fortunately, my husband concurred and so my son was not traumatized by this unnecessary procedure at his birth.

aisielynnaisielynnover 5 years ago
Anons against circumcision

What you have to remember about this story is that it is set in a world where the women rule and many are set in their ways. Nu-reeh even said that this has been done to every Praterian man for generations. She has no clue how anyone on Earth feels about circumcision, nor would she care about those opinions. This boy is her child and Praterian males are circumcised for their health. It is just the same to her as the way the Brothers believed at one time that pain was the only real way to teach a lesson. Perhaps with time and Ciara and her children’s help, Nu-reeh will learn to offer a choice where male circumcision is concerned. Unfortunately, for the time being, Nu-reeh and the other women who think as she does will continue to circumcise their sons and keep their men like chattel instead of living with them the way the Praterian people did many generations before.

wheels0132wheels0132over 2 years ago

All these folks here horrified about male circumcision. Give it a rest! I'm glad I'm circumcised. Much easier maintenance. I was in the army and had a lot of friends that both were circumcised and were not. We could all see it in the showers. The general consensus was that it was an annoyance at the extra care they had to do. It's not a big deal and this is a fucking fantasy story. People here are getting worked up about a very common procedure that is seen as beneficial to many, yet they will read here about rape and extreme bdsm without any problem. Get a grip.

PurplefizzPurplefizzover 2 years ago

Good story thoroughly enjoying it! Interesting watching all the pros & cons arguing re circumcision, unless it’s elective (over 18) or done for a medical reason it’s child disfigurement plain and simple, no bullshit about tradition either. Good grief, are we in the 21st century or what?

xyz123446xyz123446almost 2 years ago

I’m amazed by the circumcision chat. I would think this would be the last website and story where you’d have to point out that showing something does not mean you endorse it. Besides they’re aliens, maybe phimosis is a nigh certainty as they age or something. Regardless, the point is that Nu’reeh does things because they’ve always been done that way.

Completely separately there’s a very important realization that Ciara is first making here:

“ They didn't understand and I knew the root of their confusion. In their hearts they didn't believe I was strong enough to be free the way they were. My family still had my position caught somewhere between slave and free, but not entirely either.”

Damien and family calm down Hannah but clearly in the chapters to come they (and her superiors) realized the depth of the problem.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I was going to bring this up before about the men being circumcised, and have read the comments here about it. In America 75% of men are circumcised, which is more traditional than just for religious or medical reasons and that is reflected in the story. However in my country only 9% of men are circumcised and it is for religious or medical reasons, usually in adults. That figure is falling as well. Most Europeans are not circumcised and that boys are taught at an early age to clean the foreskin just like girls are taught to keep clean, as the foreskin does protect from infections and it leaves the head more sensitive to sexual stimuli, such as hand,oral, vaginal and anal sex. Circumcised penis's the head hardens and becomes less sensitive and prone to more infections. What's 20 more seconds cleaning an uncircumcised penis in the shower or bath everyday? To Wheels 0132 who was in the US army...does that mean other countries armies are less efficient because they are almost all intact? And most European countries have been in far more wars than America has!! I have only had sex to only 1 circumcised man, the rest uncircumcised and I know which I prefer (however my ex developed balinitis and had an emergency circumcision, but it wouldn't of been his choice to be cut before!!) Adults should choose, not babies who can't!! And America has been sold that a circumcised penis is cleaner!! Anyway after the horrific chapter of their slave ( come off it, she still is!!) being caned not only all her legs and joints but the outside of her labia and then the inside over her Clitoris, inner labia lips, urethra opening and vaginal entrance, so painful she passes out, is reluctantly given the cream, after she comes round as the men wanted her to remain in pain to remember her lesson!! They also say they have hit each other growing up to remember lessons but including their punishments to date, none have had a cane to the head of the penis, the rest of it, the balls and the skin between the balls and anus as that would be the equivalent of what Rachel got.(and they would of become unconscious too!!) Also the 1st time they did BDSM on her, she was approx 7 months pregnant!! And downhill from there.( very glad that went, if I wanted that then there is the BDSM category I could read, and that community does say Nqot above the waist, over joints, medium or hard over the genitals and anus!! ( they disowned the 50 shades book's) Also the men have certain areas and sexual practices they like with Rachel, Damien likes oral, Bane and Evan anal, Kein breasts and christof vaginal and Clitoris stimulation and Evan does do oral to her. They only all do vaginal when they/the women want her pregnant. As to Anal sex and the Anal plug that conditions her, women have less robust Anal sphincters than men, as in it's not as resilient in returning to the tightness, women who have alot of Anal sex and use plugs have problems with incontinence as the sphincter doesn't return to it's former tightness and a small/ medium gape becomes permanent, and no magic cream to cure it!! You are welcome to make comments, but I was in Medicine/surgery in Hospitals (which is free in my country) for a very long time 😷!! As you say, have a nice day 😊!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I’m sad this story is going by too fast!! I feel that ever since kennedys pregnancy the story has been rushed. I would love for a re-write of this story where the author could take more time with the details of 1) Ciara being upset with the men for abusing her. I would love to see the men’s reactions to experiencing her nightmares during the bond with Kennedy pregnancy 2) more Christof, Ciara, & Kennedy bonding! Christof is part human & such a great dad. I would love more stories of Ciara & Christof falling deeper in love while raising Kennedy. He was her first love of the men. This would make more sense to be the time she forgave all the men by falling back in love with baby daddy Christof.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous