All Comments on 'A Slave to the Servants Ch. 28'

by DoctorWolf

Sort by:
  • 124 Comments
MidnightBRoseMidnightBRoseabout 12 years ago
Awwwwww!

Her first boy!! I love this series so much! Just LOVE IT! So precious that, even though she can not keep him, this is her first boy!!!

GimletEdgeGimletEdgeabout 12 years ago
One of the warmest chapters so far.

Between Tosu's reassurances and Evan's affection for his newborn son, this chapter brings waves of hope and optimism. Even Nu-reeh is at her best. Maybe a new age can dawn in a bloodless revolution?

I look forward to finding out more about little Jonathan's brothers. We haven't heard a lot about the boys growing up, so there is rich ground yet to be covered.

Thank you for another wonderful installment in the epic story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
OMG!

I loved this chapter! It was so amazing to see her have a boy!! I hate it when the chapter ends though, I wish it could go on forever. This is so amazing, please update again soon. I also hope that there are many more chapters to come. I feel like we're only scratching the surface of this story. I hope she has more sons and daughters. I'm so excited to see how this boy grows up. It's certainly going to be a different experience for the family and his sisters. I've been checking this story every day for the past 2 weeks! More soon please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
OH WOW!

I absolutely LOVE this story. Please keep it coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
sucked me in

started reading this series yesterday and couldnt put the laptop down. my bf was frusterated lol. keep it coming it was so easy to get lost in this world u created

DawnzoDawnzoabout 12 years ago
Arrgh!! It won't let me rate!

Great great great chapter!! Love it Jonathon. I will come back later and give it ALL the stars it deserves:)

VoluptuousValkyrieVoluptuousValkyrieabout 12 years ago
:oD

I am falling even deeper for these characters! I can't wait for more and dread the end with each chapter! <3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
so sweet

a chapter! now nu-reeh shows tenderness and caring, you twist us so ;) . jonathan? ummm. i'll come back later when the rating is fixed to give it 5 * !

katgoddess1katgoddess1about 12 years ago
Lovely

It seems appropriate that Evan's first son should be with Ciara. He is so sweet and excited by the little boy. Kein is the only one who hasn't found any of his offspring yet. I wonder if he will feel left out. Absolutely *****!

StormHeraldStormHeraldabout 12 years ago
Amazing

You are an amazing writer, I find myself sucked into your world quickly, and I become invested in Ciara/Rachel, as well as her men. I can honestly tell you that there are books I have read that cant hold a torch to this story. You should be published, because this is an amazing feat of creativity and stamina (28 chapters at this length is no joke!!)

Congratulations on an amazing piece of literature and I look forward to reading you in a freshly printed book as much as online!!

--StormHerald

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Couldn't wait to get home

By the time work finished I just wanted to look this up to see if chapter 28 was up... YAAAYEEE! I'm addicted to this story. And ditto - giving this 5 stars like I've done with the previous chapters ASAP.

huntersangelhuntersangelabout 12 years ago
oh, i'm so in love with these characters!

i am so touched by evan's reaction to his son! what a good father he is going to be! oh oh, if this baby has evan's penchant for rebel rousing ciara will have her hands so full! holy cats, TWO evans running around, poor, poor ciara! :) and nu-reeh? after this chapter, i'm even more convinced that, that woman is really not bad. yep, she's alllll front, she's definetly all front!

lilwolfspiritlilwolfspiritabout 12 years ago
Wooo love this chapter!!

i'm glad to see Evan is the daddy and i wonder if Jonathan will have Evan's ability which i am sure he will as well as his sensitive hair, can't wait to read more hun, keep up the excellent work.

Donna

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I loved this chapter...but please let us know when the next chapter might be ready. I can't wait to see how Evans react to fatherhood. I think he is going to be even more overprotecting than Nureeh. I have a feeling it will be much harder for Evans to let his son go than Ciara.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
This story is something special.

I love this story. For the last few months it has been one of the first things I check when I fire up my laptop.

Just on a personal note, since my own name is Rachel I get a weird little jolt of recognition every time I read it. You even spelled it the same. It adds an extra dimension to an amazing story.

willieonewillieoneabout 12 years ago
Brilliant,touching as usual.

Damn the Please Rate This Submission is not working so here is my rating. * * * * * * * * * * I love this chapter but then I love all the chapters of this awesome tale! Damian is still my favourite!

melintnmelintnabout 12 years ago
Loved it!

Thanks for the great chapter! I will have to remember to come back and rate it. Their rating system must be on the fritz.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Best story on the site

Great chapter, as always! This is definitely the best story on the site - please keep it coming! Rating system not working, but definitely 5*++

avrgblkgrlavrgblkgrlabout 12 years ago
I don't know...

after I read every chapter, I think that one is my favorite. You have done a great job wth this chapter and there is still more room for discovery. I am so very curious as to how things will work out with a male child. What degree of seperation must she face. Every character is evolving. That is so amazing. The story has lost none of its realism and has created a whole other world. I can't wait for the next chapter. Thank you.

~AvrgBlkGrl

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great SEries

Please continue the series this is a great story line and have loved reading every chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Awesome

Your story just gets better and better :)

elspethsheynaelspethsheynaabout 12 years ago

I have loved this series from the start and i'm excited every time I see that you've released a new one. But you still manage to surprise me with the fact that each new chapter is better than the previous one. This chapter was exceptional as always and I can't wait for the next one. Please don't leave us waiting to long and thank you again for a wonderful chapter.

NicoleAmyNicoleAmyabout 12 years ago
Love it

As always it is fantastic! This story amazes me everytime i read a new chapter. Its so beautifully written and i am impatient for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Just....WOW! I love the series and can't agree more...each one expounds on the one before. I don't have a favorite! I love rereading all of them. By far my most favorite author to date!

wildsoulwildsoulabout 12 years ago

Yay, it's Evan!!!! haha. Thank you so much for updating. I'm hoping that next chapter will be fun since there is a baby in it.

DawnzoDawnzoabout 12 years ago
I came back and voted 5

Just like I said I would :)

I would have voted 10 but sadly that is not an option.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Baby Jonathan!

Wonderful! Absolutely love it. How are you progressing? XOXO

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I love this series!!!

I love your writing and pray you continue. I hope everything is going well for you and your little miracle.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Can't wait!!!

I was so anxious waiting for this chapter, my favorite thing when relaxing is snugglin up on our chaise and rereading your story. I was so excited to read it this morning. Just wondering when the next installment is to come makes me giddy with excitement and anxious. I can't wait, counting down the days for the next chapter. And I have to agree with the other readers you are the best writer here! Love your work! Thanks DW!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I love your story!

By the end of this chapter I was grinning so much!

And nearly laughed out loud at the part with the female

*muttered* "If you want something done right, you have to do it yourself. . ."

lisaisaleftylisaisaleftyabout 12 years ago
She is called Rachel again!

And I am SO pleased that the baby's father is Evan. I had a feeling it would be him and am glad that it turned out to be so. Squeeee! This story is fantastic. I'm just sad that now I have to wait for another chapter. Le sigh... ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Anticlimaxes of the century

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
* * * * * ...thank you BW!

i enjoyed rereading and came back to vote 5! very rich easy flowing writing... major TALENT! most fiction books are not this good. i really hope you put this together into a book one day so i can buy it! in a way this is one of the most incredible chapters. involving and developing all the main chars and moving the creative plots along, yet maintaining a lovely personal essence to the style. glad to hear you are doing well :)

popparazzipopparazziabout 12 years ago
Beautiful

It's just wondrous to see how the family has evolved since the beginning of this story. This is an awesome chapter, Everything I feel has been stated here already.Congratulations on a remarkable chapter.

lilqtlucylilqtlucyabout 12 years ago

This is so sweet!!! How will Evan's son turn out? Will he be as mischievous as his father??? I love your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
pick one

"Evan's eyes bore into me as he watched our son feed."

He watches the son feed or his eyes bore into hers... he can't do both.

nick6429nick6429about 12 years ago
New to the series

but having read through from Ch1 - hooked. Good and developing characters and relationships - and good to see people working their problems out and moving on. A damn sight more fun than a lot of sagas. Where next - I can't wait

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
so happy

Kein needs a child. He is left out. I love this story. It just ends to soon then the wait is terrible. But i understand because im preggers too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I love this story

I love it so much... Thank you for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
********** (that's my vote)

Nice! I was wondering how they had it set up so the boys could bond with one another.

So with all the talk of the portals and Ciara adapting, I am wondering exactly how much Paterian Ciara has in her? As in some distant or not so distant ancestor wondered into a portal to Earth mated with a human and that's a part of Ciara family tree? Just curious.

hakdrakkenhakdrakkenabout 12 years ago
Better and better

Truly the most amazing story I've read on lit.

I agree with part of an earlier comment about Kein. Not that he needs to have a child (it would seem unrealistic to me, anyway), but rather just that Kein seems to be the odd one out. I keep forgetting he's even there.

Damien is easy, as it's his family.

Bane is the big guy who (I think?) likes her butt and already has a son.

Evan's thing is that he tastes everyone, I suppose making him — literally — the most sensual.

Christoff is the most human of the group and was a big part of the early chapters so he's probably as easy to remember as Damien.

Kein, though? Um. Mostly I just remember him as not being one of the other four.

Still, did I mention how much I love this story? You're very generous with this story, Doc, and I thank you for it.

momz2manymomz2manyabout 12 years ago
Awwwwwwwwwww

I soooooooo enjoyed Hannah holding her dad accountable and not all the men together! My daughter would have done the same thing.

I wonder what it will be like for Jonathan and his brothers to meet. Will they bring the other woman to the mountians? What if his brothers are children of the free woman; then what will they do!? I'm so stressed! I know boys develop slower then the and obviously bond enutero. I also know they stay with the family longer. Does that mean he won't seek out his brothers untill later; will the free women set up their own child training center? Ahhhhhhhhhhh! I need a glass of wine to sooth my nerves.

I wonder if Nu-Reeh will come around to breed for herself? I think she wants to. I would crack up if Nu-Reeh started treating the guys like they were responsible to Ciara and started just talking to Ciara. That would kill Dameon! I know, I know she's just the slave; but Nu-Reeh deals with her personally more and more. I L O V E the sex in these last couple of chapters. So sweet and spicey.

I finally talked my hubby into letting me read him a chapter and he relented in finding six other "brothers" if I pierce both my nipples and walk around in sheer gauze. Ouch! Trust me....... NOBODY wants to see that but him! Back to the drawingboard.

Thank you so much DW; I love these people! I wont know WHAT to do with myself once this story is done. Luckily there is a lot so I'll still enjoy rereading it. Thanks again!

eskimokisses84eskimokisses84about 12 years ago
Can't Get Enough!

I love this story! Every new chapter has me drop what I am doing so I can devour every page!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful

Did I mention that this chapter was wonderful? I'll have to come back to give my rating because the system seems to be down, but it'll be 5 stars anyway because I loved it, as I have loved this entire story.

Oh yes, and a place where men readily admit when they're wrong and deserve whatever punishment they get? That's definitely not the planet I'm living on....

SurprisingMyselfSurprisingMyselfabout 12 years ago
Perfect!

Absolute perfection DW. I adore this story. Thank you.

claireacquiredclaireacquiredabout 12 years ago
Magnificent!

This story keeps getting better and better. I am even beginning to like Nureeh! I love the way her character is developing. She really cares for her men and "offspring." She is just stuck in the system and the world is changing! Keep it up. Your story is mesmerizing! You are a master and I am grateful for your efforts and work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Completely invested in this story

As I was reading this chapter, I got so excited about Ciara/Rachel feeling all the boys' heartbeats along with her son's. That's when I realized that I was so completely immersed in your story and the world/characters you created that I not only accepted what was happening as "real", but was actually excited about it. You are a master storyteller. Thank you.

Yves

Ready_N_WillingReady_N_Willingabout 12 years ago
Ready for more

I know, I'm so greedy. We get a new chapter, and I just want more. But I love the way the story progresses, how the characters grow, learning new little nuances with just enough hot sex to keep it hot. :) Keep 'em cumming!

NchantaNchantaabout 12 years ago
MOAR!

Over the past ~24 hours of being awake (ie, 2ish days), I found this novel. I haven't been able to "put it down", per se, and am eagerly awaiting the next chapter. The characters are all very well thought out. Yes, there have been some spelling issues (no editor is perfect :P) but it's been an emotional roller-coaster ride so far. Please, this one HAS to have a happy ending, have read various series that end on such sour notes and makes me want to "stab (insert author here) over the internet with a (insert sharp object here)"! I'm just about to go read the rest of your submissions, but this story caught my eye first, quite literally.

Nchy

bluechick1976bluechick1976about 12 years ago
Fantastic!

You really are doing such an amazing job of having not only your main characters, but many of your secondary characters, develop and grow. It's quite an achievement, and the story itself is inventive and thought-provoking in addition to being erotically and emotionally charged.

Not that I want you to stop publishing chapters here, but when it's done, you could TOTALLY sell this as an e-book on Amazon. Heck, I'd buy it just for the pleasure of reading this in that format. There's a whole subcategory of Romance that is sci-fi/fantasy and highly sexually adventurous, and this would definitely find readers (as an example, look up FE Heaton, whose books aren't nearly as good as this story IMO, and she sells them for $0.99-$3.99 each). You could even self-publish so as not to have to share royalties with a publishing house! Anyway, it's food for thought.

Thank you for once again delivering a moving, intriguing, and arousing chapter. Can't wait for the next installment!

RHsettleRHsettleabout 12 years ago
I'm hooked and keep coming back

This is the only story I have ever "favorited" in all the years I've read stories on Literotica. This story far transcends a mere sex romp. You really have crafted a successful blend of sex, friendship, off-world politics and intrigue. Your sex scenes are incrediby hot, especially the last one in this chapter when our heroine gets triple-stuffed by her men. Dare I say BPC (Big Paterian Cock? LOL) You've made me actually care about the characters!

ushergalushergalabout 12 years ago
the end?

are you going to leave us hanging like bound to my mate?

roseydodoroseydodoabout 12 years ago
Can't wait

Your story is so good, I can't wait for each chapter.

A pregnancy in one chapte; if only your pregnancy was over so quickly we wouldn't have to wait so long, though I'm guessing that as you are human you don't want to give up your baby either!!! :)

I hope you and your baby are doing well.

PlatypusrexPlatypusrexabout 12 years ago
Very well done

I have greatly enjoyed reading your story and eagerly await the next installment. Please continue your excellent writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
So you are going to make me wait ANOTHER two weeks for the next one?

Girl, that sucks! I kind of think you get some kind of sick pleasure out of making us wait! I'm not very good at waiting! Keep up the good work, I really don't want it to end right now. Hope you get it done before your baby is due, you won't be able to do much for awhile but sleep when you can. Treasure every moment of it though, my 8yr old was diagnosed with a brain tumor not that long ago, we forget about how important the lil things are until we are faced with something like this. Never forget the lil things, they matter more than you will ever know.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Write more please

i am hook on this story i could not stop reading it PLEASE write more

WibblywobblyWibblywobblyabout 12 years ago
really?

This story just gets better and better. The characters, the plot, the history of the planet and its people, the twists and turns ... All that and more gets better each installment .If you had asked me in chapter one if the writing could get any better I'd had said no, and I'd have been dead wrong. Keep up the amazing work, can't wait for more!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
amazing!!

YH I knew it wud b a boy n Evan the father!! well that's what I hoped!! your an amazing writer!

jenni_tujenni_tuabout 12 years ago
great chapter

This is a wonderful continuation in your series. Fantastic job!

chibicakeschibicakesabout 12 years ago
Greatness

I read this story in the last two days and it is wonderful. The characters and the complex world they live in is so interesting. I've been happy and angry and cried with it lol. I love it and can't wait for the next chapter. You have done a wonderful job.

xoxo

C.

MygypsyMygypsyabout 12 years ago
Wonderful, amazing....

Let me say this is an amazing piece of writing. DW you have shown a side to Nu--reeh that has me feeling sorry for her.

It is obvious Nu-reeh cares about her 'male breeders' as well as Ciara/Rachel. Nu-reeh is as much a slave as everyone else. She is a slave to the way she was raised, the traditions of the planet.

I hope there is a happy ending for all involved - yes I know it is only a story but it invokes emotion! the trademark of all great writers!

Oh well the baby is a boy, you kept me on my toes! LOL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
An Amazing Addition

This keeps on getting better and better with each new chapter.

Again, a wonderful chapter, enthralling storytelling. Love your work. Keep it coming. . :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Was the circumcison really necessary? Ugh. It's just as bad as slavery- mutilating a baby without consent. From everything written so far it sounds as if paterian penises are the same as humans- which means Nu-reeh would be mistaken about it being necessary for cleanliness. I do appreciate that you have Ciara nurse on demand and wear her babies in a sling :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
love it!

Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
great twists

It's been such an interesting story to follow. Thanks for keeping on with it.

SurprisingMyselfSurprisingMyselfabout 12 years ago
Not convinced with Nu-reeh.

I just have to say that I'm not convinced yet that Nu-reeh has changed. There could be many reasons for her behavior. I need to experience some more to know this isn't part of a larger plan. But I have learned that I can not outguess the good doctor.

MygypsyMygypsyabout 12 years ago
Nu-reeh

I agree with you SurprisingMyself, I don't think Nu-reeh has changed. I had previously thought her manipulative and controlling. She still is but DW has given a glimpse into Nu-reeh that makes me feel she is as much a victim/slave to the way she was raised.

Controlling and owning the men was all she learnt throught the way she lived ergo; to Nu-reeh it is the natural order of things.

Despite her beliefs she does care - eg, worrying how the missing men are being treated...

Just my take on the story.

daminiangeldaminiangelabout 12 years ago
great story!!!!!!

The rating bar didn't work.....full five points

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Such a good read.

I absolutely LOVE this series. I probably shouldnt but I pass over the "sex" parts to get to the story. Its gripping and emotional And fierce. I wonder if its at all possible to link illustrations of characters if any have been/will be made. That I think would give people like me who cant visualise too well something extra. Thank you for this series, please continue, love it!

Gizz4mo1Gizz4mo1about 12 years ago
love it

you certainly have a life long fan, and i hope things are going well for you with your little bundle of trouble

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
im loving this series

This series is great. You now have a life long fan.

SenieceTaOSenieceTaOabout 12 years ago
Cant get enough

Hope this never ends ..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Amazing,

I have been following this story since the very beginning, I love it thank you, and good luck with your pregnancy,

MetalMommaKy78MetalMommaKy78about 12 years ago
Yay!

I am so ecstatic that this baby was a boy and belonged to Evan. I agree with someones comment from earlier - I wish there was more from Kein.

What a wonderful family!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Thank you!

This is a great series, thank you for all your efforts (and Steve's). Not to sound pushy, but normally you give out the expected dates for your next posting, when can we expect ch 29. Keep up the good work.

ladybug71ladybug71about 12 years ago
Your story.....

gets more amazing with each new chapter. I just hope that Rachel/Ciara has a child with Bane and a child with Kein. That would be the complete set from all 5 of the Paterian men in their family.....maybe these two will be born as non-slaves? I am keeping watch for the next chapter and I cannot wait to read it!! Thank you for this wonderful gift you have and thank you for sharing it with all of us!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Just a thought...

What if the next time she has twins? One for Kien and one for Bane...That would make her really valuable to the women. Might have to have a c-section though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Thank you!

I have thoroughly enjoyed and looked forward to each chapter in this series. I was deeply impressed with the manner in which you addressed Nu-reeh's discussion concerning the beaded women and free men. It left me hopeful that the story would remain engaging without the violence of a civil war.

I hope that your own adventures in pregnancy go well for you, and thank you for this truly captivating story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Nooo!!

I had just caught up.. Then put in 29 and the page came up as not found... :| This must be fixed!! Great story by the way, I LOVE your work, DW. So do all my friends, you've become a very favourite subject among our talks.

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 12 years ago
Loved it.

As always. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Love this story

I have never experienced a Sci-phi story this way. You have a incredible ability to make it all seem so real :) cannot wait to see wait comes next

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
*****

another great chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Hey!

Hey! Does anyone knows when should the next chapter will appear

Steve150177Steve150177about 12 years ago
Chapter 29

Chapter 29 is almost done. Look for it next week, Tues. or Wed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
New chapters?

How often do new chapters come out? I just started reading these (nonstop!) and I REALLY don't want to wait for new ones! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Awwww yeaaaahhhh!!!

Ive been here since the beginning and I'm really enjoying the series

sylentpoetsylentpoetabout 12 years ago
did it again!

You have mastered this series. I love every entry made on it and can't wait to see what your mind comes up with next.

CatBrownCatBrownabout 12 years ago
Always excellent

Still the best story on Lit.

Too bad the Paterians are as confused about circumcision as many Americans. But I won't get on my midwife bandwagon. At least they have natural childbirth and extended breastfeeding.

trippychicktrippychickabout 12 years ago
great as always

part of me is so happy with this pace, the other part of me is like hurry to the happy ending lol:) but don't change a thing you're doing. I love this series so much!

BubblingBubblingabout 12 years ago
I was so afraid THE BEST STORY was over.

This is THE BEST STORY! I was so afraid that this was the last installment. There are so many well written complex relationships, themes, details, etc...that the reader can't resist reading the next paragraph. There is nothing in the story that is unexplained. I noticed the use of 'Rachel' before and now you have completed that mystery. I just consume this story. Sure there is some erotica in there but the way you write it makes it very sensual. I never thought taking on five men at once as sensual but you make it very sensual. I supposed it is that you don't saturate the story with it (just a little here and there), you make her desired and loved by her men, and there are no random encounters with different men. I have never understood how ejaculation covered women looks attractive but I guess it does to some people. I think it looks gross and not a turn on at all. So the ejaculation being on her back, chest, and shoulder just doesn't appeal to me...takes a little out of scene for me. She's already 'dirty' with triple penetration...the ejaculation all over her makes the scene like other porn material. Your story is WAY better than that stuff. WAY BETTER.

I love how you are fully developing every character, even the leader of the women. I feel like there are more surprises to be revealed about the leader of the women in terms of why or how she does the things she does. She really had been looking out for that group of men from the beginning.

Don't stop we need more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
How

You Know I always wonder, how does it going to end?

ElleDBeeElleDBeeabout 12 years ago
more please

I am enjoying your story very much, except for the part where the guys keep saying trust us and then they break that trust over and over and nothing happens. They need to feel what they are doing. Other than that, the story is progressing very well. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
pregnancy...

Once you have your baby you will be swamped. Just want to let a few readers know that when a baby is born they eat at least once every two hours. Then she has to go back and get checked after 6weeks. She will be exhausted and probably won't have a lot of time to herself. The author will have no time to type up the story for us. I expect at least a three month wait. If she comes back sooner I'll be surprised. Good luck with the pregnancy and let us know when you're due so we can send our love and support.

RightfullyWrongRightfullyWrongabout 12 years ago
Every 2 hours??!!

Seriously, you had a kid that needed feeding every 2 hours?!? Was it a race horse or something? Mine have only ever wanted feeding every 4 hours at most! So have most of the children of my friends. You must have been mega exhausted!!

foxithngfoxithngabout 12 years ago
I LOVE IT

I am going to miss this story when it is done ! I know you will be busy but I hope you will not stop writing. I can see that I am going to have to start over and reread all my DoctorWolf PLEASE if you publish let me know I would buy your work anytime..ok I'm off to the next chapter.

fabfablesfabfablesabout 12 years ago
Great storytelling

I've never read a Literotica story as long as yours, but this one has me pushing on to keep reading. It is good too that the erotic elements serve the story rather than being inserted every chapter just to keep the readers happy. Well deserved high rating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Still amazing!

This chapter was full of every emotion possible and I loved it so much, you are still amazing me! (And to the critic who obviously doesn't have their own babies, they eat every 2 hours as newborns, babies eat only 2 ounces at a time until their are a month or so old so they must eat often.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
very addictive.

lady, your words are like crack! highly addictive. I hope it wraps up satisfactorily. and pls it shouldn't be some silly dream where she's in a long coma or something. Could you please explain the inspiration for this story? You may reply to odessalfa@yahoo.com

IsanaIsanaabout 12 years ago
4 AM

and I'm still reading... I highly doubt I'll be able to sleep until I've finished marathon-ing this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Ok

I just want to know how many times are the men going to wrong her and she just accepts it. It's very tiring and is getting on my nerves!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous