A Slave's Transformation Ch. 02

Story Info
Master begins your anal training.
3.2k words
4.31
40.6k
22

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You don't usually sleep naked and find it a little difficult to fall asleep. However, most of that is because you have a butt plug inside of your ass. You find that it isn't that uncomfortable but you do feel as though if you move around too much it might pop out on its own. You suspect that it would probably feel pretty good to take it out but you know that Master told you to keep it in all night. So, you find a comfortable position and try to fall asleep. The collar around your neck is also rather uncomfortable as you adjust yourself on your pillow. You don't know if you will ever be able to fall asleep like this. But you must, because you awake to the sound of the door opening and closing. You roll over and see your Master walking towards your bed. He is wearing a similar outfit as the one he wore yesterday except this time his shirt is a navy blue instead of white.

"Already awake my slave?" he asks as he walks towards you.

"Yes, master," you say.

He stands next to the bed and says "Humble."

You slowly move into the position he requests. Face pressed against the mattress and your ass pointed towards the ceiling. You feel the butt plug slowly emerge from your asshole as your Master pulls it out. Just as you suspected it feels rather good and you hear a small moan escape from your lips. Your Master smiles and rubs his finger around the start of your asshole before putting his finger inside you. You let him wiggle it around a bit and then he pulls it out completely.

"I have another position to teach you," he says beginning to unlock your leash.

You start to get up and suddenly feel a sharp smack on your ass. You are still sore from yesterday and let out a yelp. You immediately resume the position that you were just in.

"You do not get out of a pose unless I order you to, slave," he says.

"Yes, master," you respond.

"Now," he begins "This new pose is called inspection. When I say that you will stand up with your legs spread apart and your hands behind your head. Do you understand, slave?"

"Yes, master," you reply.

"Inspection," he says.

You climb off of the bed and assume the position he says. He walks around you in a circle as you hold the pose. He stops right in front of you and looks you in the eyes.

"Now that you have become more obedient I believe it is time that I inspect my new property," he smirks.

You don't react, but instead stare forward and await for your Master's next move. He starts by grabbing your tits and squeezing them hard. You make a little noise and his smile widens. He moves his hands over your breasts, fondling them roughly. He lifts them up a little bit and then drops them, watching them jiggle. He then slaps both of your tits with his hands. You again make a small noise of discontent.

"Very nice," he says.

His hands move up to your face and he squeezes your cheeks and opens your mouth. You let him stick his fingers into your mouth and pull your tongue out. The more he touches you the more violated you feel. You truly begin to feel as though he owns your body. He can do whatever he wants with it and touch whatever piece he sees fit. He gives your face a light smack, it doesn't hurt but it sends a clear message. This can get worse for you, so don't try anything. He runs his hands down the sides of your body, feeling the curves of your hips and thighs. Then he puts his hands on the inside of your thighs and pushes them apart, exposing your pussy. He runs his hand along the top of the lips and then spreads them with his fingers, feeling every part of your pussy. He briefly sticks a finger inside and makes a surprised face.

"Wet already are we slave?" he asks with a smirk.

"Yes, master," you respond.

He kneels down so his head is level with your pussy. "Lets see how my slave tastes" he says before sticking his tongue inside your pussy. You let out a small moan as he licks you for a little bit. It doesn't last long enough as he stands up and meets your eyes.

"Do you enjoy your master's tongue on your pussy, slave?" he asks.

"Yes, master," you reply.

He walks around so that he can inspect your ass and runs his hands over your cheeks. He squeezes and smacks them and then wraps his arm around you to smack your pussy.

"Almost forgot," he whispers in your ear "Bend over slave."

You do as your told. Your Master spreads your ass cheeks and runs his finger along the crack. He then sticks his finger inside. When he takes it out you suppress a moan. He walks around so that he is looking at you from the side and then reaches for your tits, which are hanging down.

"Well, well my slave," he begins as he painfully squeezes your tits "today I am going to stretch your ass out. Would you like that?"

You don't respond at first and he gives you a hard smack on your ass. "Yes, master," you quickly say.

"Good," he says "Stand up straight."

You straighten your posture and he leads you by the leash over to the short table. It only comes up to the middle of your thigh. You notice several metal rings attached to the top of it which can only be for locking you in on all fours.

"Get on," he says gruffly "And get on all fours."

You climb onto the table and place your hands and knees near the rings. He then attaches yours cuffs to them with short chains so that you are locked in. You can't help but feel extremely vulnerable in this position. Your legs a so far apart that your ass cheeks are already pretty spread. He could do whatever he wants with you and there is nothing you could do to stop him.

He walks away from you and comes back pushing a utility cart with several dildos of various sizes on it. Is he going to use all of those today? One of them is so long, definitely longer than his dick. Is that whole thing supposed to go inside of you? He begins to lube up the shortest dildo and you feel a bit of relief. Even though he is very aggressive he doesn't seem to want to push anything too fast. Is that because he is so confident that he is going to have you long enough that you will be able to do all of these crazy things? Deep throating his entire cock and taking a dildo in the ass that is at least a foot long?

He walks behind you and without a word he aggressively shoves the dildo into your ass. You let out a painful yelp but he doesn't let up, you can feel the dildo squeeze into your ass and it hurts, much more than the butt plug ever did.

"That hurts!" you shout.

He pulls the dildo out and walks around to your front.

"What did you say slave?" he asks, his face stone cold.

You realize how many rules you just broke by saying what you said so you don't respond.

"You haven't truly experienced punishment yet slave," he says not breaking eye contact "I demand that my slaves be completely obedient. So, to assure that, the only way to correct your behavior is by punishing you."

He begins to take off his belt.

"No, please, master!" you plead "I will be good I promise. You don't need to punish me!"

But he doesn't say anything he simply removes his belt and then walks around to your back side.

"I am going to spank you 15 times," he says "After each hit you must say, thank you master, if you do not then it will not count."

"Yes, master," you say shakily.

He then hits your ass with the belt. You hear it make contact and you yelp and then quickly say "Thank you, master."

He hits you again. Another crack of the belt and another thank you, master. With each hit you feel your ass becoming hotter and hotter. But you do not forget to say thank you, master. And before you know it you have reached 15.

"Thank your Master for teaching you, slave," he says.

"Thank you for teaching me, master," you repeat.

Almost immediately after you say that, he is shoving the dildo into your asshole again. It still hurts but you say nothing. Just when you think you can't take anymore you feel the dildo being slowly removed. Thank goodness. But then it's moving back inside you. Is this what training your ass means? He pushes it back inside you and then pulls it out again. With each push and pull it begins to hurt less and less. The dildo begins to move more fluidly through your asshole. And you are surprised to find that it actually feels rather good.

You are making small noises as he pulls it in and out and then he takes it out completely. You know what is next and you brace yourself. You feel a different dildo against your ass now. It is thicker than the one you just had inside of you but you are confident that with enough pushing and pulling that it will begin to feel good as well so you take it in silence. Not only is this one thicker it is also longer. You feel it go further inside of your ass than the previous dildo did. Your Master is pulling it out once he reaches the end. And then he pushes it right back in. You feel it sliding in and out of you and you feel your asshole stretching. He goes longer with this dildo than the previous. And then he is taking it out completely.

"How does it feel, slave?" he asks as he starts to push the third dildo inside you.

"It feels good, master," you respond through a moan.

"Do you want to feel your Master's cock inside your asshole?" he asks.

You think that a real cock would probably feel better than these dildos. You are reminded about last night and how good his cock felt inside your pussy.

"Yes, master," you say "Your cock would feel so good inside my asshole."

He has only pushed and pulled with the third dildo a few times before taking it out completely. You hear him unzip his pants and before you can say or do anything he is rubbing his cock against your ass.

"This will hurt," he says before shoving his cock inside you.

He wasn't kidding. You cry out in pain, overwhelmed with how big he is. He slams his cock all the way in and you feel his balls slap against your pussy. Fuck that hurts. He pulls out, leaving the tip in and then slams into you again. He is fucking you much harder than he did last night. Your asshole squeezes against his huge cock and he grunts with each thrust. You just want it to be over. It feels so bad and he is so rough. His thighs make a slapping noise against your ass and he spanks you a few times as he fucks you. He grabs onto your leash and pulls your head back, choking you a bit.

"You dirty slut," he says as he fucks you "You like that, don't you bitch?"

"Yes, master," you squeak out.

It feels like it goes on forever. You asshole stretches and as he pulls his cock out and you start to feel good. He shoves it back in just as rough as before. Now your asshole can take his cock. You begin to let out actual moans of pleasure.

"That's right bitch," he says "Moan for your Master."

You don't see any reason to hold back and you like making your Master happy so you moan loudly. At first you are kind of faking how loud you are being but as he continues to fuck your ass your moans get louder and louder for real. You don't feel like you are going to cum any time soon but it feels so good to have his cock inside of you. He fucks your ass for a long time, each stroke stretching your asshole out, making room for him. After a while he takes his cock out and quickly moves around to your front. He rubs his cock a few times and then cums right on your face. You are shocked. You have never let anyone do that before. But for some reason it feels good to have his warm cum on you, dripping down your chin. It makes you feel like a slut. That isn't something you have ever felt like before but you realize that you like feeling that way.

"What do you say, slave?" he asks you.

"Thank you, master," you respond.

He grabs you by the chin and forces you to look up at him. He smirks once you make eye contact. With his other hand he sticks his finger out and wipes some of his cum onto it.

"Open you're mouth," he says.

You do as your told and he sticks his finger into your mouth, wiping the cum on your tongue.

"Taste good?" he asks.

"Yes, master," you respond.

He lets go of your chin and walks away. He is gone for a while and you are left there on the table, still on all fours. His cum running down your cheek and dripping onto the table top. He hear him return after a few minutes and he is holding something in his hand. You recognize it as a vibrator.

"You have been a good slave," he says to you "So I am going to let you cum on this," he holds the vibrator up.

For the first time since you have been here you don't feel any reservations having him do something. You think it would feel nice to cum on a vibrator.

So you say "Thank you, master," and you actually mean it.

He nods and then walks around to your backside. You hear the vibrator turn on and prepare yourself. He gently presses it against your clit and it feels amazing. He is slowly rubbing it against you and you are letting out small moans, not being too loud in case he doesn't want you to. He is gripping onto your leash as he rubs the vibrator into you and pulls you back a bit. Even when he is trying to pleasure you he still needs to be in control. Your moans grow louder and he pulls back on the leash harder, so you try to quiet yourself. It doesn't take long before you feel like you are going to cum, him fucking your ass got you more riled up than you care to admit. You open your mouth to ask for permission but he is pulling back on the leash too hard and you can't get your words out. You try to not cum but your control is not very strong and you cum onto the vibrator. It feels great but you know that you will be punished for this. He quickly removes the vibrator and turns it off as he walks back to your front.

"I'm so sorry master I tried to ask but-," you begin but he cuts you off.

"I don't need your excuses, slave," he says glaring down at you.

"Yes, master," you say.

He walks away from you and you feel terror over take your body. Your ass is still sore from where he punished you earlier. He returns quickly and is holding a metal object.

"This is called an anal hook," he says.

Without another word he shoves it into your ass. To your surprise it doesn't hurt at all. Maybe this training thing actually does work. He runs your leash through the loop at the top and gives it a good pull. The hook shoves into your ass and you cry out. He walks back to your front and takes his cock out of his pants.

"Your punishment will be to suck my cock for exactly 1 hour," he says "While I pull on this hook," he pulls again to remind you.

"When and if I cum you must swallow all of it," he says "Do you understand slave?"

"Yes, master," you say.

"Open," he says.

You open your mouth as wide as you can and he sticks his dick inside. The taste is familiar and you look up at him like he told you to yesterday.

"Suck it," he says.

You begin to move your mouth up and down running your tongue along the shaft. After a few minutes of you bobbing your head you realize that you are going to have to do all of the work here. About 10 minutes in your jaw starts to feel sore and you take his cock out so you can close your mouth for a moment. He responds by pulling on the hook and smacking your ass. You quickly put his dick back inside your mouth and begin to suck on it again. He cums in your mouth a few minutes later and you struggle to swallow while continue to suck on him. He pulls on the hook and smacks your ass once again. For about 15 minutes your jaw is feeling incredibly sore but you don't dare take his cock out. With only 15 minutes remaining your jaw stops hurting and starts to just go numb, but you continue to suck. He has cum inside your mouth 3 times. You know he is not trying to hold back at all. An hour finally passes and he removes his cock from your mouth. You are reveling in the joy of having your mouth closed that you don't even notice that he is rubbing his cock in your face. He once again cums on you and you quickly respond.

"Thank you, master."

He removes the hook and begins to unchain you from the table. He then walks you over to the bed and ties your leash to the post, locking it.

"There is a camera in this room," he says pointing to a small dome camera that you never noticed "Tonight I want you to take this," he hands you a dildo that looks oddly familiar "And I want you to fuck your pussy with it three times while looking directly at the camera. If you do not do this then you will be punished tomorrow. Do you understand, slave?"

"Yes, master," you respond.

"Good girl," he says.

He walks to the door and leaves the room. You hear a click of the lock. You look at the camera and then back down at the dildo. You sigh, spread your legs, and get to work.