A Slave's Transformation Ch. 03

Story Info
The next phase of your training begins.
2.9k words
4.19
28.2k
10

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A week has passed, well you think it's been a week at least. Assuming every time he comes inside the room is a new day. Every day, after every session, you have felt your previous self slip away and be replaced by his sex slave. You began enjoying the taste of his cock and the smell of his cum. He has cum on your face and tits multiple times since the first time and he was right, you have not been washed yet.

This morning you are in the Wait position. You are on your knees with your arms behind your back and he is holding onto the leash fiddling with his keys so he can unlock the door. You have never been outside this room before and are curious to find out what the rest of the building looks like. Your Master has informed you that you will be cleaned today and even though you don't mind the smell of the cum on you, you know that it will feel good to be clean. He finally unlocks the door and tugs you along on the leash through the doorway. The hall is completely empty except for two closed doors in either direction. He takes a right and walks you down to the closed door. He opens it and you are surprised to find that it isn't locked. He flicks the light on and pulls you inside the room.

Once inside you take in your surroundings. It is a stark square room with a concrete floor. In the corner you see what must be a shower with a detachable head. There is no curtain or door just a shower head sticking out of the wall and a drain on the ground. There is also a bath tub, and a hose next to a plastic chair. Your Master starts to run the bath and leads you over to it.

"Wait," he says.

You assume the position and he releases your leash as he walks around and gathers things out of a cabinet on the wall. Once the bath is drawn he tells you to get in. You do as your told. The bath is warm and nice. He removes your collar and you can't believe how good it feels to get it off. He then dunks you in the water and pulls your head back up. He squirts some shampoo into his hand and washes your hair. He is surprisingly gentle in doing so. With a damp rag he washes the cum off of your face and body. And you can't help but close your eyes and relax. It feels good to have someone wash you. You feel him run his hands along your body and grab your tits, squeezing them painfully.

"Don't get too comfortable, slave," he says to you.

"Yes, master," you reply.

He finishes washing you and then pulls you out of the tub.

"Inspect," he says to you and you assume the position.

He dries you off and puts your collar back on. He then tugs on your leash and returns you to your room. Before entering he points to the closed door at the other end of the hall.

"Once you are completely trained that is where you will live," he says "What do you think about that, slave?"

"I would like that, master," you say.

"Good," he says.

He pulls you into your room and locks the door. He walks you over to the bed and says "Humble," you get on the ground and assume the position.

"This week has been exhausting, slave," he says "And although you have made excellent progress in your training, I can't help but feel as though I have been doing all the work".

You can hear him walking around the room and approach you.

"So, today," he begins " You are going to fuck me".

He grabs your leash and pulls you onto your feet.

"Sound good, slave?" he asks.

"Yes, master," you reply.

In his hand you can see nipple clamps attached to a chain.

"Let's start with these," he says

He puts the first one on and you have to bite your lip to not make any noise, and then he second one goes on. He tugs on the chain and you make a little squeak. He laughs and then smacks your ass.

"Get on your knees and suck my cock," he says.

You do as you are told and he takes his cock out of his pants. You take it in your hands and put it in your mouth, looking up at him as you do so. He has his hands on his hips and is smiling down at you with a cocky grin. You suck for a while, the familiar taste filling your senses.

"Stop," he says.

You remove his cock from your mouth and wait patiently for your next instruction. He walks over to the bed and lays down on it, his cock rock hard sticking straight up.

"Mount my cock," he says.

You stand up and get onto the bed and slowly ease yourself onto his cock. Your pussy has stretched out a bit since you have been here and you find his cock goes inside of you more easily, but you can't help but make a small noise once the entire thing is inside of you. You can feel his balls touching your ass cheeks and his cock feels so big inside your pussy.

"Well," he says "what are you waiting for? Fuck me, slave!"

You begin to ride his cock slowly and you find it harder than you thought it would be. Your thighs aren't really strong enough to keep this up for long but you have been punished enough at this point to know what failure leads to. So, you fight through the pain and continue to ride his cock. You are bouncing up and down on it and your tits are bouncing too. You can hear the chain clinking as you ride him. He reaches up and pulls on the chain and you cry out in pain but he is smiling wide. His hands are running up and down your torso and over your hips.

"You love my cock inside you don't you slave?" he asks you.

"Yes, master," you respond breathlessly, continuing to bounce.

He smacks your ass with his hand and you cry out in pain again. You can't believe how much you enjoy this, even with the pain in your thighs. His cock feels amazing inside you and you find yourself anticipating him cumming. You hope he doesn't cum on you after being cleaned today.

"Get off and suck my cock, slave," he says to you.

You climb off his cock and wrap your mouth around it instead, your pussy taste on it. You look up at him as you suck it vigorously. He cums inside your mouth and you hold it on your tongue, not swallowing it. He smiles.

"You learn quick," he says "Swallow".

You swallow the cum and feel it run down the back of your throat.

"Thank you for your cum, master," you say immediately after.

"Good, slave," he says.

He then looks at his watch and smiles looking back to me.

"Wait," he says.

You climb off the bed and get into the position. You hear him zip up his pants and get off the bed as well.

"Today is a special day, slave" he says "You get to meet a friend of mine".

You look at him wondering what that could mean. Like another person? Or some kind of training tool? He puts your hands behind your back and cuffs them. Then he grabs hold of your leash and tugs it. You stand up and he begins to walk you to the door reaching for his keys. When he turns around he glances down at your nipples.

"Oh, right," he says removing them.

You forgot that they were even there, but you feel a release of pressure once they are gone. He unlocks the door and walks you down the hall to the left this time. Will you get to see the rest of the house? He unlocks the door with a different key and we enter into a garage. There is a parked black sedan and not much else. You shiver due to the cold and continue to follow your master. He opens yet another door and you enter the actual house. It is a pretty normal looking house. You feel like if you met this guy in real life you would never know his secret. He walks you into the living room and says "Wait,". You assume the position and get on your knees. He ties and locks your leash to the leg of the couch and leaves the room.

You look around at your surroundings. Its a pretty basic living room. There is a TV on a stand a large couch and love seat surrounding a coffee table. On the walls are some pictures of landscapes and a bookshelf sits behind the couch, filled with books and assorted knick-knacks. You hear a door open and your master talking to some. Panic suddenly sets it. Someone else is going to see you like this. On your knees, hands tied behind your back, and a collar around your neck. You hear approaching foot steps a looking around the room for a place to hide but you can't get very far with the locked leash. Then you see your master enter the room with another man following behind him. They are both followed by woman and you are surprised. The man is about the same size as your master and is wearing a basic t shirt and jeans. The woman behind him is wearing a long coat and heels.

The man looks at you and smirks.

"Caught yourself a good one I see," he says to your master.

"Sure have," your master says looking over to you.

Your master walks over to you and unhooks your leash from the couch leg.

"Inspect," he says.

Without even thinking you get into the position. Embarrassment overwhelms you as the guests look at your naked body. The man walks over to you and immediately stick two fingers into your pussy. You let out a yelp and he smirks. He roughly fingers you a little bit and then sticks the fingers in his mouth.

"Tastes good," he says not breaking eye contact with you.

"What do you say, slave?" your master asks you.

"Thank you," you whisper and the man slaps you across the face.

"Sir," he says firmly.

"Thank you, sir," you say.

"Good girl," he says.

"She's smart," he says walking over to the woman "Smarter than this one that is for sure".

You look at the woman and watch as the man removes her coat. She is wearing nothing underneath except for heels and a collar. The man takes a leash our of his pocket and hooks it onto her collar.

"Can't tell you how long it took to get her trained," he says, turning back to face you "You've had her a week and already she is in the house?"

You master nods smiling at you "I knew when I first saw her, she was going to be easy to train," he says walking over to the couch and sitting down "She was so polite to everyone. You could tell she had an inherit need to please".

The man roughly tugs at his slave's leash and walks over to the couch, sitting down on the couch next to you master.

"Slave," your master says "come suck my cock".

He unzips his pants and takes his cock out. You look over at the man and the woman and see that they are watching you. You really don't want to do it in front of them but you know you have to. So, you get on your knees and you take his cock in your hands and place it in your mouth, beginning to suck, looking up at your master. You can see the other man watching you.

"Good technique," he says.

You can't believe how proud that makes you feel. You notice that your master isn't even paying attention to you, he has turned the TV on and is flipping through the channels.

"What channel?" he asks the other man.

"I think it's ESPN," he replies.

He is here to watch some game?

"Bitch," the man says to the woman "Suck,"

You see the woman quickly kneel down and take the man's cock out of his pants and begin to suck it as if it was made of candy.

"See how much she loves it?" the man asks your master.

Your master nods to him and then looks down at you. You suddenly feel like maybe you don't act like you like his cock enough, so you start to suck and lick it a bit more vigorously.

"You mind if I try out your bitch?" the man asks.

"I don't know," your master says "She is still in training".

"One blowjob isn't going to ruin that," he says "besides she needs to get used to sucking other people off any ways right?"

"That is true," your master says.

You give him a pleading look and he smiles.

"Slave," he says "suck my friend's cock".

You take your masters cock out of your mouth and turn towards the man.

"Go ahead," you hear your master say "Show my friend what a good slave you are".

The man's slave moves aside and you scoot over to him. His cock is not quite as big as your master's and there is much more hair. He takes his cock in his hand and rubs it against your cheek.

"Open your mouth, bitch," he says.

You open it wide and he moves the tip around the opening of your mouth. He then aggressively pulls your head down onto it. Immediately you notice how different his cock tastes compared to your masters. You aren't really sucking his cock so much as he is face fucking you. His cock is a little easier to take in your mouth and you think you can actually deep throat it. You can see that his slave is watching the entire thing and you feel a little bad about.

"Don't cum on her I just washed her," you hear your master say.

The man pushes you off his cock and pulls his slave over. He rubs his cock right in front of her face and cums on it.

"Thank you, master" she says.

"That's a good bitch you got there man," he says to your master.

"I know," your master says.

"You want a reward for that bitch?" he asks.

"Yes, sir," you say, worried about what it could be. Is he going to fuck you?

"Bitch," he says to his slave "lick her pussy".

You make a horrified face and look to her. She is already moving towards you and you hear your master say "Present". You reluctantly get into the position which is you laying on your back with your legs spread far apart. The slave is quick and immediately starts to lick your pussy once your legs are apart making eye contact with you. She is surprisingly good at it and gentle. Based off how she sucked her master's cock you assumed that she would be too fast but she isn't.

"Rub her clit while you lick her, bitch," you hear the man say.

She starts to rub your clit with her fingers and continues to lick you. Her tongue making its way into your pussy. You begin to moan which seems to encourage her.

"May I cum, master," you moan.

"Not yet," he says.

You look over at him and see that he is recording the whole thing on his phone. Normally you would feel embarrassed but you don't even care, it feels so good and you need to cum so bad. That is all that is on your mind. You have been working on controlling your orgasms more so you are able to wait a bit, but with the way she is licking you, you don't think you can wait much longer.

"Ok, slave, you may cum," your master says.

You moan loudly as you cum and the girl slows down her licking and rubbing until she completely stops.

"I'll send you the video later," your master says to the other man and he nods.

"Oh, the game is on," he says looking at the TV.

They spend the rest of their time watching the game while you and the other girl suck their cocks. You don't do it the whole time sometimes you move around so they can fuck you in your pussies or asses. They also make you make out with each other which also gets filmed. You realize that this is the first time you have been kissed this whole time. You can taste your pussy in her mouth when you do it. Once the game is over master feeds you and returns you to your room

"You did a good job today, slave," he says as he locks your leash.

"Thank you, master," you say.

"No homework tonight," he says "You earned a break".

"Thank you, master," you reply.

He locks your leash and says good night leaving the room. You lie down in bed and fall asleep, dreaming of women licking your pussy lips clean.