A Slave's Travels Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm close baby, you were great tonight, we'll have to fuck again sometime."

Her giant tongue diving into my ear canal between sentences, moaning and breathing, making me stand at full mast. Vexim dropped to her knees, and sat up, pulling me up with her, making me face the crowd, my face clearly lost in pleasure.

"Now, show your masters how much you love us, cum for me. Cum harder than you've ever cum before! Go on! Cum! Cum! Cum!"

Vexim's cock driving into me harder and harder, with her instructions, a lightning bolt of pleasure shot to my erect cock. I moaned louder, this time entirely voluntary. It was as if the greatest pleasure I'd ever felt had wrapped around my cock. I violently screamed as I shot out one of the biggest loads I had ever witnessed.

My jizz exploded across the circle. The crowd cheered. With that Vexim moaned violently into me, and exploded hot orc cum into my ass. I could feel the pressure fill me up, causing me to climax once again.

Vexim shoved me down on my stomach, pulled her long cock out of me, making the cum in my ass begin to spew and leak out of my asshole. Vexim then squatted over me in a similar position like before, and stroked her cock violently. She began coating my back and ass in cum. Thick ropes covered my back, as she yelled what a slut I was, and how I was the perfect bitch. My back was almost completely coated in hot cum.

When Vexim was finished she let out a sigh of relief.

"Oh man, that was the best pussy I'd had in a fuckin' while!"

Vexim stalked over to the front of my collapsed and panting body. She stood over me, and with her index finger scooped off the remaining cum from her tip. Like before, she grabbed me by the chin and shoved her long finger into my mouth. Making me taste that familiar flavor of orc cum. Her finger popped out of my mouth, and brought hers down to mine. Like the first time we met, she raped the inside of my mouth with her tongue. Churning and twisting her long green tongue in me, making loud squelching sounds. Then she pulled out of my mouth with a trail of saliva.

"Sorry boy, wanted to be sure you'd swallowed your master's cum like a good slave. Now..."

Vexim looked around smiling at the entire village. I weakly raised my head to see the orc village gathering closer to me, their feet moving forward each other's, as if they were starting a race.

"...Looks like the village wants their turn now. Mmm it's a shame to see such a good pussy ruined in one night, but fuck it, I had my fun didn't I? Now it's the girls turn I suppose. For the last part of the night, I want you to satisfy all the women in our village until you pass out, they lose interest, or there's no cum left for them to shoot onto *Heh* or into, that hot little body of yours. You want that don't you slave?"

"Yes." I said under the influence of the hex.

Vexim and the village laughed, "Good boy. Girls! Let's get started!"

The village laughed and cheered, then went in for the kill. The first orc shoved me on my back and forced my legs apart and shoved her whole length in me with ease. She held me by the feet and spread my legs as far as they could spread. She began fucking me full force. The village was impatient and horny, taking whatever opportunity they could to use any part of my body. Another orc with a fatter ass than the rest, planted her ass on my face, grinding her smelly asshole into my mouth. Under Vexim's hex I did whatever I could do to satisfy them, I kissed and licked her butthole, while another orc was still pounding away at my butthole. Two other orc women grabbed my hands and shoved their thick cocks into them, making me jerk their girthy cocks. All the women on me were moaning in pleasure. All I could hear were moans, and a series of "Fuck yeah"'s, or "That's it take it!".

The orc with the fat ass withdrew her ass and flipped over and laid on top of my mouth, forcing her cock in my throat, pushing her full weight on her cock, fucking my face mercilessly.

"Oh yeah! I'm gonna fuckin cum!" The orc at my ass spewed her whole load into my asshole, joining the cum leaking out from earlier.

The other's that I were jerking off moved in.

Two of them took my asshole, one got underneath me and began fucking me, the other split my ass apart and shoved her giant cock in with hers. Two orcs were ripping my asshole apart, the orc at my mouth moved around so that I was now sucking her off upside down, her hands grabbed my throat as she continued fucking my throat. Suddenly she shuddering and made me swallow all of her thick cum.

I wasn't able to take any breaks. After one orc left my hand, my mouth, or my hole, another would immediately take the other's place. I was getting fucked for hours and hours.

One of them lifted my lower half off the ground, and viciously jerked me off while driving her cock downwards. My mouth was being taken up my two massive cocks, fighting their way into my throat, eventually they just took turns shoving their cock in my mouth between each other. When I was close to cumming the two orcs pulled back and laughed as I exploded onto myself from another orc's cock crushing my prostate. The two jerked themselves off and passionately kissed each other as they themselves busted their loads all over my face, practically blinding me.

Rook eventually joined in, the others moved out of the way for her as she gave the rest of the village a show as the strongest orc. Rook picked me up by my ass cheeks, and propped my legs up on her broad shoulders, then she paced around the clearing from the crowd, fucking me slowly, using my momentum to hoist me up with her hips, and let gravity bring me back down onto her hard and girthy member. She continued this for about five minutes, making me moan as she brought me down harder on her cock. Then she flipped me around so I would face the crowd, she spread my legs apart and held me up by holding the back of my knees. Then she began to savagely pound me with just her hips, my eyes rolled back again, each of their cocks was obliterating my insides.

"God damn boy, how are you still so tight?!" Rook laughed and panted into my ear.

Rook fucked me in front of the rest of the orcs, who were jacking themselves off to the show. Then Rook eventually came into my ass with such a copious amount that excess cum was beginning to spray out from my asshole with her cock still firmly planted inside me.

After Rook dropped my limp body on the ground, the crowd moved in again, and resumed tearing me apart.

We got into another position where I was riding an orc cock, reverse cowboy style, and jerking off two other orc dicks, and having my mouth shared between three others. Their giant hands grabbing me by the back of the head, and pistoning their green dicks in and out of my mouth until they inevitably added to the copious amounts of light green cum I was covered in.

"By the goddess this ass is fucking tight! I'm about to shoot my fifth load up this little slut!"

"Ugh yeah, try his mouth, he's good at sucking cock."

"Oh man this is gonna be my fifth climax tonight!"

"MMMM ROOK HOLY SHIT WE NEED TO KEEP THIS BOY LONGER! WE HAVEN'T FUCKING CUM THIS MUCH IN SO LONG!"

I was being passed around the crowd like a piece of meat between starving dogs. Abused like a ragdoll, being moved into different positions, their pistoning cocks forcing the screams out of me with every thrust and slap of their giant balls against me.

Occasionally, other she orcs who had been jerking off would squat over me and deposit their thick cum on my chest, back, face, or whatever else they possibly could. Every now and then, there was a time where there was an opening in my mouth, an orc would shove her whole length into me and cum, making me suck it all up straight from the spout.

While I was on two feet, one orc rammed her cock in me so hard that it lifted me off the ground, making me stand on my toes. I later discovered that this was Krist, notorious for being one of the most savage during sex right next to Rook. Her giant chode ripping my ass apart with her full pace going at my ass. I was screaming in pleasure once again. While my mouth was open some orcs would shove their tongues in my mouth, tasting me and savoring me. Some would spit in my mouth, and others would coat their fingers in their cum and violently shove them in my mouth, making sure I swallowed it. Krist pulled out and took a palm of cum off my back and coated her cock in it, then fucked it back into me.

Everyone around me was moaning and cussing, calling me a fucking slut, bitch boy, whore, fuck toy, slave, cock-sheathe, and whatever name a sex slave could be called. I was coated in cum, sweat, tears, drool, and more cum. Just when I thought there was nothing else though, the orcs gathered around me and began to piss on my body while I was still being fucked by Krist.

"Mmm, that gives me an idea too. I had to use the bathroom anyway I guess." Krist said deviously.

I thought she was cumming at first, but it was far too much to be cum. No, she was giving me a piss enema, filling my anal cavity with her hot piss. When she pulled out, the cum and piss that had been deposited into me poured out like a hot waterfall.

I collapsed on the ground, but still under the influence of the hex, I was asking for more cock. My eyes hazy and rolled back, and my mouth agape with my tongue out. My voice almost gone from screaming, moaning, wailing, and begging. I myself had actually cum fifteen times in total, having orcs continuously eviscerate my prostate, had made me empty my balls all over the place. It was hard to tell whose cum was on me, mine or theirs. Krist picked me up and put me back on my feet.

After my ass had been emptied by the all the piss that Krist had put in me. She crammed her giant member into me once again, and came, replacing the emptiness I was feeling, with more fresh hot cum.

"UUUUUGH OOOOOOOH YES! FUCK YES!" Krist yelled behind me.

After cumming, she let me drop to the floor, only to be picked up by Rem and her friend.

"Hey baby! Remember me?" Rem laughed.

Rem and her friend both picked me up like Rook had, by the back of my knees, and shoved both their cocks inside me, sandwiching me between their giant tits, and pulling my ass apart even more. They were throwing me upwards with the force of their thrusts, which made me fall back down onto both of their cocks. My head nodding back and forth with the force of their fucking. Rem was kissing me passionately the whole time. Occasionally pulling her thick tongue out to dirty talk me.

"Thaaaat's it baby, take both of your masters cocks like a good little slut!"

Both of them erupted inside me and filled me up like a creme puff. My stomach was beginning to expand with all the cum that was inside me.

The fucking session lasted until 5 in the morning, most of the orcs had already busted their entire loads all over me. Others just kept going, just to see how far they could go with me. Face fucking me while holding me by feet upside down, while one orc fists my ass. Spitroasting me, while holding me off the ground with their gargantuan members. Making me sit on their laps, and ride them cowboy style, making me grind my hips into theirs. Grabbing me by the hair and shoving my face into a puddle of their cum. Rimming me with their tongues like they did at the beginning, licking and savoring me asshole. Standing me up and fucking me full force like before, then making me bend over to be face-to-face with their cocks, cumming all over my face once again, completely glazing me. A few putting their dicks in my mouth and pissing down my throat, telling me to. "Drink it all down you dirty little slut, and don't miss a single fucking drop!"

By five in the morning everyone was gone except Rook, who was looking down at me with a smug grin on her face. I had gone completely limp, the hex had ended, and so had any virginity I may have had before. My asshole was split open and loose like a used sock and covered in piss and cum. My mouth was agape covered in the same. My body glazed in sweat, piss, and more cum. My eyes were rolled all the way back, and my open mouth was raspily panting for air.

"Orc women certainly know how to do it best. Don't we fuck boy?"

While barely conscious I answered her.

"Y-yes...please, I-I want your cock, please, more."

Rook laughed at my defeated and broken state of mind. That's exactly what I was now, broken.

"You've had enough for now slave, but after a quick bath, your master will show you more pleasure than you've ever had before. You want that don't you boy."

"Yes."

"You want my cock in you all the time, every day don't you."

"Yes."

"Can anyone else make you cum? Can any human?"

"No. Only you can."

Rook chuckled throatily, "Mmm good boy. Let's go back to my house. See if that pussy still works after today."

TO BE CONTINUED...

12