On Your Knees is Where You Belong

Story Info
On her knees is where a slut belongs.
790 words
4.03
31.4k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This is a small piece I wrote in honor of my Master. I actually wrote it before we were together, and sent it to him as part of my confession of love to him.. Enjoy!)

***

It was the way his eyes met hers and fixed themselves to her innocent face.

The way his lips curled so fiendishly the moment she noticed him staring at her, and her cheeks flushed red from embarrassment.

She hadn't a clue the depravity reigning his thoughts, and he hadn't an idea the burning desire she held in her chest.

The thought of being collared by him was exhilarating. It created a feeling deep inside her that she'd never felt before, and it was explosive, almost uncontrollable.

"Down Bitch!" He would demand when she stood up from her kneeling position at his feet before he gave her permission to do so, the grip he held on her leash tightening as he forced it down to keep her in place.

A playful smirk danced across his lips- "You're my fucking Bitch, aren't you, Slut?" he exclaimed inquiringly even though he already knew the answer— he wanted her to tell him herself.

His free hand motioned towards her face where it gently caressed her cheek, allowing his thumb to venture into the warm spot between her soft pink lips. "You're my devoted little Bitch, and you do anything I say with a smile on those sweet cock-sucking lips, don't you, Slut?" She nodded- "Yes, Master! Anything and everything you say without question."

Her brown eyes looked up adoringly, and her tongue flicked against the thumb he held between her lips, fighting the urge to completely envelop it with the wetness of her mouth, and suck on it like she wanted to suck on something else.

He tugged on her leash, lifting her up only a few inches. "You do Anything, and Everything I say, right? Obey my every command?" She nodded again- "Yes, Master! Though I may misbehave sometimes so that you have to punish me.." She flushed red- "I must admit, I love it when you spank me.."

His playful smirk turned cold, and in seconds his hand moved from gently caressing her cheek to violently grabbing a handful of her hair. He pulled her up by that handful of hair, bringing her to her feet- "Are you saying you misbehave on purpose so that I will punish you, Slut?" His voice stern, and eyes locked to hers, unwavering- "I will have to find a new way to punish you then.. Since you like my punishments so much, it's not really a punishment, is it?"

He let go of her hair and yanked the leash downward, returning her to her kneeling position.

"Open." He commanded- "Open your slut mouth, and keep it open until I say so." his hand cupped her chin, holding her head in place- "Keep your eyes on me."

He took a moment to look her body up and down, appreciating her beautiful form as it knelt down before him in nothing but a collar. "This is your place, Bitch. Down on your knees to do whatever I please." He chuckled momentarily before spitting right into her open mouth. Her eyes widened in shock when the warmth of his spit hit her tongue, the sweet, salty taste triggering the faintest, but definitely noticed moan.

"So you like my spit too, huh? Then swallow it, you dirty fucking Slut."

He slapped her across the face, not too hard, but just enough to bring redness to her cheek, and a tear to her eye. "Do you like that, bitch?!" He exclaimed rather harshly before noticing her looking downward, almost ashamed of her actions.. "Oh my pretty little slut, are you embarrassed now?" His tone softened and he brought himself to his knee, his hand lifting her chin up so that they were on the same level. "You gave yourself to me, remember? I can do anything I want, and you love it. Take pride in the slut you are you are for me, sweetheart. No one else gets this honor." He smiled at her with adoration and returned to a standing position. "Now, you're just a filthy little Slut, and you like it. That's a good thing. I don't want you to feel badly about yourself because your favorite place is down on your knees worshiping my cock. It should be. You're a good little Slut, and I love it. I love you.

You don't have to misbehave for me to do something you like. If you want me to spank your little ass red, then just ask me like a good little pup, okay?"

She couldn't help but smile at his words- "Yes, Master."