A Slow, Teasing Fuck

Story Info
A slow edging turns into a slow, teasing fuck.
946 words
4.26
17.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nwfle12
Nwfle12
2 Followers

It's been a couple of weeks since we've last fucked each other. Life gets in the way, but right now we have some free time.

You tease my clit for a few minutes before moving down to eat me out. You lightly tease my clit with your tongue before sucking on it. I could cum just with that, but then you slide two fingers inside of me and begin to tease my G spot. The combination of your hot wet tongue and fingers inside of me makes me cum nice and hard all over your tongue.

Since my clit is so sensitive now from cumming so hard, I ask you to lay on your back, and I get to work teasing your cock through your jeans. You're so hard already, hearing my moans, and feeling my legs tremble around your head as I came all over your tongue was enough to get you going within seconds.

I tease your cock for a few minutes, just the way you like it, when all of a sudden you make me lay on my back. You start teasing my clit again, even though I'd love my hands around your hard cock.

I can't help but moan about how good your fingers feel, lightly teasing my clit. With me laying on my back, you just barely brush the tip of your fingers on my sensitive clit. I'm already soaking wet, since you've already been teasing me for a few minutes. I feel your fingers covered in the wetness from my throbbing pussy and can't help but moan feeling your fingers slip in and out of my pussy.

I try to reach over and tease your cock, but barely get to feel how hard you are before you grab my wrist and pin it down. You want to just focus on me right now, you say.

You shove your fingers deep in my pussy, and it feels so fucking good. You tease my G spot before (cruelly) moving your fingers back to my clit. You continue teasing me until I'm just about to cum, but you know my body and my tells too well and back off right as I'm about to cum, leaving me on the edge. You wait a few seconds until you know I won't cum from just feeling your fingers again and go back to teasing me.

I can't take it anymore and move your hand away from my throbbing pussy. I make you lay on your back as I begin to tease your cock through your pants. You're already so fucking hard for me, and your cock throbs as I lightly run my fingers along the waistband of your boxers.

Teasing my clit got you so worked up, in fact, that I can feel your poor throbbing cock already leaked some precum. I rub your precum on the tip of your cock, through your boxers. You buck your hips up, moaning (in frustration, or because it feels so good, I can't tell).

I kiss your neck as I lay my left leg over both of your legs, pinning them down. You love watching me teasing your cock like this.

Taking your pants and boxers off, I can finally see just how hard you've gotten. Your throbbing cock is just waiting for my fingers to be wrapped around it again.

I take my finger and lightly run it over the tip, making your poor cock throb. You're already begging me to fuck you, but I'm not going to be that nice yet.

I keep on teasing your cock as I rub my soaking wet pussy on your thigh, unable to contain myself any longer. You moan, feeling my wetness soaking your leg as I bring myself closer and closer to the edge.

You feel just as I'm about to cum and push me back down, onto my back. I let you tease my pussy with your cock before putting both of my legs on your shoulders.

It feels indescribably good as you slowly, finally, shove your cock into my tight pussy. Filling me up, I moan as you slowly start fucking me. Agonizingly slow at first, but that's just how I like it. Feeling every time your cock throbs inside of me, I know you want to fuck my brains out.

"Let's go onto the floor", I say. You don't complain or hesitate for a second before helping me out of bed and into the floor, where you put a pillow underneath my hips. I love when you fuck my brains out on the floor.

You begin fucking me again, this time a little faster. You watch as my tits bounce with every movement of your hips. You feel my legs draped over your forearms, just the angle I like it.

Feeling your hard cock inside of me, I can't help but start to touch my clit. It feels so good with the angle my legs are at, and even better with how agonizingly slow you're thrusting your cock in me.

Hearing you (almost beg) for me to cum around your cock was all I needed. "Cum for me, baby girl," you say as you feel my tight pussy squeezing around your cock. I can't help but whimper and scream as every muscle in my body contracts with my orgasm.

It turns out that was what pushes you over the edge, and you barely get the words "I'm gonna cum" out before I feel your hot cum inside of me. Feeling you slow down all while still thrusting your throbbing cock in me makes my pussy throb, and I already know we're going for round 2 tonight.

Nwfle12
Nwfle12
2 Followers