Sex After a Month Long Gap

Story Info
Erotic sex between my boyfriend (Johnny) and myself.
1.7k words
4.11
9.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I found my boyfriend through social media. I was 22 and he was 44 when we started chatting with each other. Within few months we became very fond of each other. He was married and his son was in school. We both knew that cheating is a bad thing, unethical and a deep sign of disloyalty. But we couldn't resist each other. So after few months he decided to visit US for his office project and we decided to meet.

Our first meeting went so good, as if we have been knowing each other for years. Our huge age difference is only visible to people who look at us differently, but this gap never bothered us. I went to Sydney to pursue a short term writing course, as it was giving me a good push to my writing career. While returning, I was very excited to meet him. I will see him after 1 long month, so my excitement knew no boundaries. It was same with him too.

I stepped out of the airport and he was waiting right outside the building. He already told me the gate number he was waiting at. So it was very easy for me to find him out there. I went running to him, kissed on his lips & we tightly hugged. Quickly we reached his car and loaded all of my bags. After getting into the car, he kissed me again, this time slightly more passionate than the earlier one.

After a while we reached home. We both missed each other. After a long flight I was very tired but seeing him so happy and excited for me, I forgot about my exhaustion. I wasn't feeling jet lagged anymore. We directly started kissing each other. I was kissing him after a month, so his lips and tongue were tasting so incredible to me.

We both started moan into each other's mouths very softly yet passionately. He quickly brought me to our bedroom. We are living together so we share the bedroom too. He removed my blazer and started unbuttoning my shirt without breaking the kiss. He slid down my shirt from my shoulders. He broke the kiss and was impressed to see me in the black bra he gifted me last time.

His finger tips were tracing all over my upper body from my neck to my shoulders, chest everywhere. I was shivering on intervals in his arms. It was evening, so faint sunlight was entering into our bedroom through the curtains. He pinned me over a table with few drawers in it next to our balcony door. Slowly his hands reached my jeans zip and without wasting any moment he unzipped my jeans. He pushed it down and I struggled a bit to come out of it. I was in his arms in my wearing my black bra and black panties.

He made me sit on the table and placed himself between my thighs. Our breathe was getting heavier and hot. I felt his hard cock was rubbing my inner thighs through his pants. He was not allowing me to touch his cock as of now so I was also taking my own sweet time. I felt my bra straps came off my shoulders but still hooked on my back.

His fingers slowly entered into my bra to touch my nipples and I moaned little louder. He rubbed his finger on my nipples without removing my bra. I was turned on since the moment I saw him at the airport. And I know it very well how badly I have soaked my panties by now.

"I missed you so much my baby girl," he whispered with a lusty smile on his face. I love this lusty smile on his face. Its been just 3 months we have been together, but we both feel that we have been together every since we turned adult. I reassured him, "I missed you too honey," with my half breathe.

"Aaahhh Johnny," I struggled to moan. Then I felt my bra just came out but don't know in which direction he threw it. We both were least bothered about it. He made me throw my head back with my eyes closed as he took my right nipple into my his mouth. But before he took it in, he made sure to rub his lips on my nipple. Then he licked with his wet tongue.

Now he reached to my left nipple and repeated the same process. He enjoys sucking my erected nipples. He always tease me by saying that my nipples get bigger when they are erected. How big are they going to be when he will impregnate me? Well sounds funny to you, but we do have plans to have kids in future. We have already tested ourselves with a well known fertility specialist. We still have few more years to have fun and then we can plan for babies.

While he was sucking my left nipple, he picked me up from the table. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he is still working on my nipples. I felt his right hand softly touching the end of my pussy lips as he slipped his hand into my panties from the back.

I murmured that I want to play with his cock now. He took me to our bed and made me sit on the edge, while he got undressed. Its such a beautiful sight to see your man getting undressed and pulling his super hard cock out for me. He stepped towards me and held the cock shaft into his hand to offer me with a smile. I smiled back and touched his cock head. We both don't shave down there, we just trim each other's pubic hair with small scissors. He both love to stay natural.

I pulled down his foreskin and licked his cock head and I heard a soft moan he let out of his mouth. I was rubbing only my wet tongue on his cock head and I looked at his face to see his reaction. I saw his eyes closed and head slightly tilted back. Suddenly he groaned a bit louder when he felt his cock head touching my throat. Without pulling his cock out I made him sit and I positioned myself between his thighs. His hands were holding my face while he was keeping my open long hair off my face.

I placed my face near to his cock and started giving him deep throats. He enjoys my mouth on his penis. I kept sucking his cock by making multiple pop sounds, I felt his balls tighter. I licked his balls too. But then I stopped because I don't want him to cum into my mouth. I stood up and he quickly slide my panties down. He saw I wet my panties and my white juice spot was on my panties. He kissed my lower belly and started moving down there.

I finally laid down in the bed and parted my legs for him to give me oral. He parted my pussy lips and my hard clit popped out. He teased my clit with his tongue tip and I moaned loudly, "oh yes Johnny, its there." He inserted his tongue into my vagina and rubbed his nose tip on my clit. He took his tongue out and inserted his middle finger and came up to me to kiss my lips. I saw a bit of my pussy juice stuck on his beard and I jumped to kiss him more passionately.

I broke the kiss and requested for another finger inside me. Within a second I felt his middle and ring finger inside my vagina and his thumb rubbing my clit. We continue kissing, he was laying on top of me. He started pacing up while fingering me but didn't break our long deep kiss where we are constantly rubbing our tongues with each other. I cried for deep fingering and he followed me. As he was deep fingering me, I felt his palm slapping my pussy and his palm got my juices all over. And after few minutes I had my first orgasm. My first orgasm after a month. It was phenomenal.

Without saying a word I got up and went on my knees to do a doggy with him. With his one knee up and another down he inserted his cock into my vagina and started pounding nicely. We both turned towards the big mirror so we could see each other. After few minutes, we changed the position. He laid on my back, he held my legs wide open up and he inserted his cock into me while he was squatting on me. I feel more pressure in this position so I love it more than him.

I love that pound and pressure so much. His cock head directly hits my g-spot. I had another orgasm and I shivered while oozing out. Without taking his cock out he changed his position a bit more and now pounding into me while he is on his knees, keeping one knee on my right and one knee between my thighs. While pounding me again he softly bit my chubby left thigh. His cock and some of his pubic hair is all covered with my cream.

And now he took the missionary position, where we both love to finish. But he always allows me to have orgasm first and then he shoot his cum into me. As he insert his cock into me into my vagina, he started pounding deeper. I requested him to go deeper and harder and he followed. He always love to fulfil my requests. While he was pounding harder I cried very loudly as I was constantly shivering and having orgasm. He felt me juicing out and gave me a big smile and a kiss on my lips. Then he kept pounding me for few more minutes and finally he shoot his cum load inside me. With every hard pound I felt him shooting the load. He pounded few more times till his cock went soft. I hugged him tightly and wrapped and locked my legs around his waist. After a long kiss, he wanted to leave but I forced him to stay on me for some more time.