A Slut Comes In From The Cold

Story Info
A man shapeshifted into the form of a female spy reports in
2.8k words
3.5
8.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was riding in the back of a white brougham down the avenue toward the St. Regis when it collapsed. The hotel, that is.

It just dropped, like one of those demolition jobs you see on TV or during reruns of the Nine-eleven catastrophe...minus the explosions. I never liked the explanation they gave for the Twin Towers event. It didn't make sense. Not statistical sense. Terrorists are many things, but they are not good at what they do. If you look at past terrorist events they tend to go one for three, which is good if you are a baseball player, but not so good in the real world. I mean, can you imagine a baker getting one out of three cakes right? The Boston Marathon event makes this point. There were six devices. Two went off. Oklahoma City is another. There were three devices. One went off. I could go on, but you get the point. The Twin Towers was part of a bigger mission. A mission that went five for five...or four and a half for five if you don't want to count flight ninety-three since it crashed before getting to D.C.. Most people count the nine-eleven event as four attacks, but I count the collapse of building seven as part of the attack too. It wasn't hit by a plane, but it might as well have been. It dropped just as flat.

Five for five indicates a military operation conducted against a civilian target(s). It is as simple as that.

Anyway, the St. Regis reminded me of the demolition-style collapse of the Twin Towers. I know how Richard would have done it in a world where explosives do not work. He'd have used psionics to weaken the support beams in the basement and bottom three floors and then done the same thing on the top three floors simultaneously. Oddly enough, time travel is useful for things like that.

I was out of the cab before the driver could recover from the spectacle.

I was pretty sure that the Guardians were the target of the attack. A simple assassin (SnM, the form I had taken) was too inconsequential to be a target for such a major event. On the other hand, if I hadn't gone shopping I would probably have been in conference with the Guardians when the building collapsed...so now I ran, that is, walked into the first building in front of me. It was another hotel, so I turned around and went back outside and joined the throng of fleeing pedestrians.

Hmmm...

I didn't feel any psionic activity while in the cab, but we were still three blocks away when the hotel collapsed, so I am not sure that I would have.

Then someone grabbed my arm and dragged me into an alley, a feat under the best of conditions, but I was playing the part of a fleeing victim, so I didn't resist. Not yet.

My abductor turned out to be another woman. She was a big boned woman six feet tall and, ahem, nearly four hundred pounds, if the inertial I felt from of our movement was any indication. Of course, she looked slim and trim, curvy, sure, but athletic too, with long black hair pulled back off her face with a titanium hairband and diamond blue eyes topping off a red and blue Victorian day dress with white lace trim. I've gotten good at sizing up my opponents in a single glance and this was a dangerous woman. She moved WAY too well.

"Come with me," she whispered sotto voce and reached up to touch her hairpiece. Then the world fell away and we were plummeting into infinity.

I hate it when that happens.

Then we were standing in a great hall somewhen else. I know because I felt the time shift during the 'port. We materialized on a dais above the hall in front of a golden throne. Standing beside the throne was a mountain of a man clad in yellow chainmail emblazoned with a world tree (Yggdrasil?) on his chest. He had a red cape draped over his shoulders and a huge hammer hanging from his belt near his left hand.

Thor?

SnM knew him a Halleck, the Guardian of the Nine Realms and one time high priest of, yes, Thor...until he earned his own immortality and became a Knight of the Pinnacle and later a full Guardian.

The girl was Margaret (Peggy) Carter, high priestess of the Goddess of Truth. Her story was much the same as Halleck's and explained how a Guardian could re-manifest a physical form or avatar. Hell, I didn't even know that any of the Guardians had once been mortal. Will wonders never cease?

"Report," the big man commanded.

"The underelves are the brains behind the giant attacks," I said coming to attention without hesitation, "and the underelves are working with creatures whose very presence inflicts insanity."

Then I stepped back into an at-ease posture like a real professional mercenary.

Halleck eyed me closely for a long moment.

"Who are you and what have you done with our operative?" he demanded.

True sight. It had to be. Even shapeshifting will not hide your true nature from such powerful magics. Not magics backed by a god-like will. I should have anticipated this and brought my own version of the Heart of Arhiman, an artifact that...no wait. I did! It was part of his battledress.

I frowned and cocked my head at him.

"What do you mean?" I asked, stepping back into a defensive crouch.

"Do you think you can escape the god of thunder and lightning?" he demanded. "I will know the truth. Peggy, use the golden lie detector."

"No, milord," I said, tossing my hair back over my shoulder, "I think not. Of course, I could make the chase more interesting than you want it to be. This is supposed to be a secret meeting, oui? So can the tough guy routine or prepare for a catch me if you can scenario. Catch me quick enough and I'll make it worth your while. I am sure Miss Wonderpuss over there has never even heard of the tricks I can show you when we get naked."

Tall, blonde and muscular cocked an eyebrow at me and then smiled.

"Just testing, Shy," he said, relaxing. "We can't be too careful. Mordru is gone. It is just us now."

"Wonderpuss?" Peggy sighed. "Paleeze! Even the goddess herself was hardly a virgin!"

"You girls can compare slut notes later," Halleck interrupted. "Right now we need to decide on a course of action."

"Did you say the underelves were working with Chithulians?" Peggy asked.

I shrugged and noticed Halleck frowning.

"I didn't stick around long enough to get a good look," I said. "I felt them coming and bolted. I am no good to anyone with my brain scrambled."

"Let me see," Halleck said, focusing his will on me.

Not. Thunder god or not, I was NOT letting him into my mind. Her body, if he was nice...maybe. Richard was very comfortable in a female body and she, SnM, who they are calling Shy, was a natural shifter too, albeit with limited humanoid shapes, but Richard could adapt her body for a night as a cowgirl. Me? Less so. Sure, I was curious, but not THAT curious. Mr. Thundralls was a BIG man. If he thought I was going to let him put his hammer inside this coochie without days of foreplay and gallons of lube, he was just fooling himself.

I just cocked an eyebrow at him and rolled my eyes.

"Back to a neutral corner, Mr. Mann," I commanded. "You want inside this head, you need to take me to dinner first."

Peggy snorted and chuckled.

"Since when do you play hard to get?" she said. "Everyone knows what happened in Katmandu."

Huh?

Oh, the feline genetic experiment. Shy, that is, SnM had shifted into a genetic variation on the villainesses Tigris and Cheetah to enhance her stealth abilities...and went into heat during the extraction.

I felt my cheeks coloring. I instantly shunted the extra blood away from my face to my chest and felt my nipples harden into little diamond points.

Gods! Sensitive points...riding way up high...

"I guess I'm not the only one who can be catty," I shot back coolly. "I thought we had work to do."

"Now, girls," Halleck soothed. "No need to fight. I have enough hammer for both of you."

At least, he thought he was being soothing.

Men are so stupid.

Peggy and I both glared at him.

Why do all hunks have to be such idjits? Shy thought of it as the jock disease. Men think they are entitled because of their bodies, while women...they think they are entitled because of their bodies.

Hmmm...maybe they aren't so different?

How did Rosanna Rosannadana put it?

Oh yeah: Never mind.

Then I saw his pupils dilate. I gotta stop redirecting and just adjust or negate my body's reactions. He thinks I am excited by him!

"I have a lead on Mordru," Peggy said and stepped back into an interdimensional vortex.

The second she disappeared Thor-boy smiled and stepped forward, reaching out for me. I let him grab my arms and lift me into a long slow kiss.

Very slow.

Very long.

Very thorough.

Oh, yeah...very, very thorough!

And then again.

I could feel his heart beating faster in his chest. He was so gentle, his lips so soft, so insistent. I loved the feel of his shoulders beneath my hands. I could feel him hardening down there, his passion rising as we clung to one another, straining against his chainmail girdle. Then his lips were on my neck, his tongue hot and wet. His teeth nipping, his breath sending shivers through my body as I arched against him.

He went to one knee, still holding me and sat me there on his muscular thigh as he stripped away my coveralls, revealing my skin an inch at a time. Discovering my body with his lips. Coaxing it out with his breath as his mouth moved lower and lower. I could feel the flush spreading across my neck and shoulders as my breasts tightened, my nipples hardening, rising eagerly to his mouth, but he wouldn't touch them. I thrust them up into his face, but my nipples just grazed his cheek, the hint of his rough beard teasing them into hard keening tips, calling, nay demanding his attention.

This was wrong. So wonderfully wrong. I was allowing her body to succumb to him...and I couldn't! It wasn't right!

Then his lips captured my left nipple and all thought disappeared, evaporating as I arched against him. My body exploding with pleasure. It was like the whole universe was centered there and nothing else existed except the feel of his tongue laving across my swelling nipples. It was like they were extra clits, throbbing with need and surging in time with his gentle licks and nips. My hands came up to wrap around his head, pulling him to me as his mouth opened to envelop the yearning aching that rose there. I heard myself groaning breathlessly.

How could I be doing this? I am not a woman. I am...

But then I knew that I was wrong. At this moment I AM a woman and he is a man, more man than any either of us had ever known before. I had to have him!

Then he was gone and the emptiness filling my body was beyond description. I was a vessel, empty and yearning, aching with a nameless desire.

Our clothes were gone. Where did not matter, as I wrapped my legs around his massive frame, spreading myself over him, rubbing the slick wetness of my desire on his hard body as I slid down, opening myself to him.

Desperately needing...something.

Then his lips were back. Hot breath descending on my other breast, slowly enveloping it. Teasing and soft. Excruciatingly slow. I thrust upward demanding - oh yes!

My world exploded once again as his lips closed around my turgid nipple, sending a shocking pulse directly to the center of my being, tearing a moan of pure lust from my throat as I arched against him, my whole body trying to pull him inside me.

Yes!

There, below. A new emptiness, hollow and demanding appeared, more intense...and the anticipation is torture.

Then his lips were pulling at my nipple, sucking it in and his teeth were clamping down firmly as I teeter on the edge of pain. I arch against him, wanting and needing something, anything...more. His hand rises to capture my other breast in his palm, his fingers closing around my nipple almost cruelly, but not quite, and the dueling sensations send me over the edge, crying out as the pleasure explodes in and through me.

The age of a god passes as I float, lost in a sea of ecstasy as his lips and fingers hold me there, hostage to my pleasure until a new sensation rises from below. A hollow feeling. An emptiness.

There!

Hard...probing...sliding against my center. Oh god, how did I get here? What is he doing to me! Instinctively my hips rise, my legs spread around his hard body, inviting and needy as his steely length slides across my neither lips...teasing me with a new kind of agony. Then the broad tip of his organ trips across my pleasure center and I cry out, tilting my hips to capture the end of his meaty battering ram, desperately trying to draw it in...to fill the aching emptiness in the center of my being.

Then he is sliding against my tight wet opening again, every ridge and vein beating out an irresistible rhythm, like a key teasing its way into a hot, wet lock that wants, no needs to be filled.

I cry out with that agonizing need, my center rubbing against the hard length sliding across us, bring us pleasure while teasing me mercilessly. I feel the hate rise, the rage at being denied. I must have...something!

Then it is there. Pushing at the entrance to my body, spreading me and, oh god yes, filling the emptiness! It is SO big and I can feel my body stretching to accommodate its girth, resisting, while welcoming every slow millimeter of blessed invasion. Entering, oh god! Filling me, so slowly! I push against him, but his hands move to clamp down on my hips, holding me still as he exerts control. Oh god, how can he do that! Then he is opening me even further, filling the emptiness, stretching me wider as his presence stimulates places that have never been touched before.

Yes! Yes and yes again!

Then he is there, his center grinding against mine and his length rubbing that secret place deep inside me. He stops then, holding himself still against me as my body surges around him, not moving, because he holds my form still, but pulsing internally, clamping down on his unyielding length, drawing the pleasure out.

Out. Oh...god...no!

He withdraws and the hunger returns with an achy emptiness and then he is there again...and he slips away, leaving us unfilled and yearning, only to return, filling the emptiness. His hands are gone now as he takes us, allowing our hips to rise and twist and pull him back with each long, slow irresistibly driving thrust.

Then he flips me around and his body is pressed against my buttocks as solid wall of, yes!

It is different like this. Deeper and more invasive as excruciating pleasure fills me. A hard probing presence presses against my enflamed slit, parting my lips and flicking the switch at the top of my slit, sending me over the top. I cry out as I convulse beneath him, screaming in pleasure as my inner muscles spasm out of control. He thrusts into me relentlessly and I scream and scream as he surges even deeper, the giant head of his organ pounds against the end of my body and I know the fulfillment only a woman can know.

Then he groans and thrusts even deeper.

He freezes inside me, his organ pulsing and I feel his seed jet into me, slamming wetly into the end of my body as his essence gushes into me. It is like I have a living fire hose spraying directly into my womb and that just plain does it for me. I explode, my body pulsing in time with his ejaculation. Nothing else exists, just the feeling of feeling as my body sucks up his essence, drawing it into our center.

I am outside myself now, floating weightlessly at the center of the universe that is our pleasure and we are one.

He collapses on top of me and I revel in the smothering weight holding me down, trapping me beneath his massive muscular form. I feel his seed leaking out of me now, flowing down my thighs as my cunt overflows.

Cunt.

Oh yes. That is what I am now. That and nothing more.

...And I am content.

The fate of the multiverse can wait.