Girl

Story Info
Mike makes a wish ala Tom Hanks "Big".
32.1k words
4.52
10k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Girl by: Flyover State c.2019-2023

My name is Thomas Micheal Hayden, or Mike. I like Mike, it's better than Thomas or any shortened variation of it, not to mention, more cool guys are named Mike, than Tommy or Tom. To describe my looks, I'd say average. There is nothing that sticks out about me, at 15, I am 5'7", have gray eyes, and sandy hair, which is usually medium length. I'm a little wiry, even at such a short height. However, while nothing stands out about me, I don't think I'm ugly by any means, and well, being a little thin, is preferred to being rotund.

I am in the 10th grade at Wooster High School, where I am an excellent student, and unfortunately, am not a part of the popular crowd because of such. That's not to say that one could not be a great student, and be socially inclined, it's just that I was one of many who failed to do the latter. I knew people, but was mostly ignored, unless I was absolutely needed, which was fine by me. I did have two good friends; Scott, and Jenna.

Scott, was like myself in many ways, also a great student, into the same things, and we just meshed well, since meeting in the 6th grade. Jenna was a friend from well, forever ago, I honestly can't remember her not being around. She was definitely pretty, and led a more normal social life than us 'nerds,' but she still hung around us, I guess for nostalgia's sake.

Life was okay, my family was well; my mother, father, and my sister Michelle, who was a year older than myself. The town was great, I could see staying for another generation, provided my social awkwardness didn't mean that I was going to be alone forever.

As a kid, I played, ran, and roughed as any other boy did. I'd also been a student of Tae Kwon Do, being very proficient, and making it to the finals of the Summer Nationals. However, when I got older, the worlds of video games, computers, and such grasped me. I also had a strong inclination to the sciences, and math. While I enjoyed computers, and video games, I cared far more about scholastics, they never took me over, they did however, finish off most extra time that I had, leading to a wonderful life of solitude.

My social life is mainly my two friends, and Internet forums. When not making the grades, I play some online games, and I develop small programs, and apps for various platforms, usually in conjunction with Scott.

~~~

"I have to tweak the physics algorithm a bit. Shards act weird when they break," Scott told me as I suggested that he quit for the day.

"Well, you can fix it tomorrow," I told him. "It's gonna be a free game anyway, no rush."

"Because we're gonna watch Avengers, again." He rolled his eyes.

"The last time, we have 19 down. In-depth reviews mean we need to know every nuance," We had a YouTube channel where we reviewed the technical aspects of our favorite movies. Along with our projects, YouTube monetization helped us with our endeavors, and spending money. "Now what are we eating?"

"Scarlett Johannsen, would be nice to eat," Scott joked. "She makes the movie for me," he added, rubbing his chin. "Good imagery for the old spank bank."

"Why don't you use that effort to get a real girl? HA!" I barbed.

"Who needs one? There is all the free porn online you could ever want," He replied, dismissively.

"But the real thing will be so much more rewarding, and either of us is coming up on our last chances to make something happen. If we don't get it together now, college, and later aren't going to be any easier."

"We are 15, man, we have plenty of time, bro."

"You're gonna want it sooner or later, and you don't want to be like the '$265,000 bachelor,'" I said, referring to the story of a wealthy, but socially inept man in his 40's who'd spent the said amount, looking for some perfect Mrs. Right that he cooked up, and couldn't find. "Even money can't...."

"We'll see. You have Jenna. It's easy to say, you could totally date her."

"Pfft" I rolled my eyes, "If one of us could date her, it's you. Anyway, she's a friend, and she hangs out with us out of pity. I've told her time and time, the unpopularity might rub off on her, despite being pretty. But whatever, it's cool," Truthfully, I liked Jenna, she did have many qualities that I would like in a mate; she was a classic, literal girl next door, true in every sense of the word, and all the arbitrary things I could list do apply to her, and in addition, she was kind of nerdy at heart. She would make someone happy one day, no doubt about it.

I wanted a girlfriend, to lose my virginity, and to be accepted within normal social standings. Most kids in the outer fringes of school society did, whether they admitted it or not. I don't have a girlfriend because I'm too good; I don't have one because I don't know the first thing about them. I don't have friends because I'm too smart for everyone else; I don't have friends because I'm admittedly out of the loop. I don't know who made the latest pop song, I don't know who did what amazing feat in which World Series to win in what city against whom. I didn't know what to even begin talking about with girls, to drum up their interest, and lacked confidence. I lacked height, and I didn't play sports like most of the popular guys, so I wasn't shredded, I just was...

I have been better when I was doing Tae Kwon Do, as I was conditioned, and at that time, my height was comparable to my age. I couldn't believe that such a short time changed me so much. Then again, I couldn't control the fact that I didn't put on size, and height, and I certainly didn't want to be seen as having short man syndrome, so I didn't advertise my fighting.

~~~

"Okay, guys! We'll see ya after the weekend," I told some...friends, as Scott and I left school. I really wouldn't consider them friends, but we were all in the social group, and found each other mostly relatable. They definitely had issues with superiority, and none of them seemed open to anything more than the status quo. That was the main issue I had with hanging out with them outside of school.

Scott and I were heading to The Commons, a shopping center. There was a game store, ran by a private owner, and his shop also carried card games, used items, books, comics; a nerd haven. Though I was conflicted about having a title like 'nerd,' that never meant that I wouldn't indulge myself in nerdom, when an opportunity arose!

We started in the direction of the Commons from school, when suddenly, I felt something on my arm. "Jen!" She wrapped her arm in mine, greeting me, and then Scott.

"The Commons?" Jenna asked, smiling. Ah, Jenna. As mentioned, she was a girl next door type, a natural blonde with a classically beautiful face, with full but not pouty lips, and a cute little nose, and expressive gray eyes. She had a heart-warming smile, and as far as I could tell, an amazing body. As a guy, I'd only naturally took notice of her looks, as we went from kids, to teens. As I said, I think the familiarity that we had from such a long friendship is why she still hung out with us. That said, I was used to her, I knew that she was pretty, no, more than pretty, but I'd known her since before I could even fathom that train of thought.

"Yeah, we were going to see if he's had anything interesting traded recently, possibly make a purchase or two," I told her. "So, we'll be on our way, then," I added, urging her to let go, but she didn't.

"You want me to come with?" Jenna asked, in her musical voice. I looked at Scott, who gave a noncommittal gesture. I rolled my eyes at him, then pried her off of me. While I thought Jenna was an amazing person inside and out, I didn't like when she hung around too much. Maybe she didn't see it this way, but for me, she was becoming a reminder of what I wanted and couldn't have.

"We're fine, thank you."

"It can be like a date! You get to practice having a girl around for when you get your GiRlFrIeNd," she said mockingly, batting her eyes, and making kissy faces.

I looked around, telling her to keep her mouth shut. "Alright, whatever," I told her, caving.

~~~

At the shopping center, I noticed a vending machine outside of "Neckbeard's", our hobby store, we passed, giving it a small glance, and deciding it wasn't worth my time. Entering the store, unfortunately, it smelled as one could imagine, with a name like 'Neckbeard's", once you'd been there for a few, your nose adjusted.

"Matt, what's up?" I greeted the owner, who was a thin, 'normal' appearing guy, with the exception of the purposeful neckbeard he wore.

"Not much, guys. Haven't had anything worthwhile come through since last time, Mike," he answered.

"Ah, that sucks. You know we like to support the business. So, what's the machine outside?"

"Dunno. It's not mine, and it doesn't work. Looks like that thing from 'Big.'

"Tom Hanks?"

"Yep."

"Eh." I nodded. "I guess we'll have a look around since we're here." Scott, Jenna, and I browsed, with each of us getting various DVDs. I chose "Spaceballs", Scott chose "Weird Science", and Jenna chose a season of "Blossom." With that, we were on our way.

Coming to the machine, I stopped at it. I inspected it a little, maybe I would try it out. I put in a quarter, which it returned, as if it were off. I banged it slightly, causing it to light up, and make noise. "simple enough," I said, inserting the quarter back in.

Although I knew I was wasting my time, and effort, I inwardly wished, to be popular, unawkward, get some eperience with the opposite sex, and for Scott to understand before it was too late. It spat out a ticket, and after shoving it in my pocket, we left.

Scott seemed to be more quiet when Jenna hung out with us, so not much was spoken about during the outing. Knowing this is why I didn't want Jenna along. I did not know why a girl would make him act that way. Did he like her? Not that I judge guys, but Scott looked good, or at least much better than myself. He had height, and was sort of cut, without trying, and his face looked like a younger Ben Affleck. If he would ditch the nerd lifestyle, he could have Jenna, or anyone else. If I had his natural looks, I'd use them for primal pursuits. Maybe this was why I was hard on him; wasting his prime away, as for myself, I had no redeeming qualities.

~~~

Jenna left Scott and I to our devices, we started our weekend, at my house, playing games, watching movies, doing projects, and eating junk. We spent the last half of the weekend, at his house, doing the same. We usually spent most weekends together, and switched between whose home to stay at, so that no one's family got too much of the other. This weekend was uneventful, as most. It was Sunday night, and I was back home, helping out on a tech forum, until I decided to go to sleep.

~~~

*Wuuuaaaah* I yawned as I woke. I cleared my throat, that didn't sound quite right, and it felt as if the breath couldn't go as deep as normal. I groggily got to my feet, and brushed my hair off my shoulders. Wait. I didn't have shoulder length hair. I rubbed the sleepiness from my eyes, and immediately I felt something was amiss. I looked at my hands, they were smaller, attached to shorter, smooth arms without viens crossing them. I took another step, feeling a huge difference below my waist, and feeling jiggling above my waist. I looked down, and poking out my t-shirt, appeared to be...breasts? They looked absolutely huge from this vantage point. My hands shot up to them, cupping them, with the feeling being sent to my brain. I felt it. This HAD to be a dream. I reached into my boxers, feeling...well, nothing. A furry mound with what felt like plump lips near the bottom...once again, it seemed my brain registered the feeling of being touched.

"This HAS to be a dream," I said aloud, hearing the soft, high voice escape my mouth. I headed to the bathroom, now acutely aware of all the extra padding I seemed to have. I looked in the mirror, seeing a girl who looked a lot like my sister, but if she was perfect. I could see myself in her as well, my same gray eye color, against my sister's brown ones, and most of the same difference between my sister and I seemed to carry over. I couldn't tell, but I seemed to be even shorter, if I was the girl in the mirror. Taking stock, in the mirror, and looking down, "I" seemed to have an amazing body. I was fit and trim, and actually seemed to have more mass in the legs than before.

This was a very vivid dream. I couldn't imagine why I would have such a dream, and especially why would I seem to know how having a female body would feel. There were times I could 'catch' myself dreaming, but this seemed different. I ran cold water, and splashed my face. Nothing! Usually in a dream, a jolt seemed to wake me up. I slapped my face, yanked my hair, and even gave myself a titty-twister. "Woah! I exclaimed after making that mistake. Those were a LOT more sensitive than my male nipples had been! "This might not be a dream, after all."

If this were real life, the first order of business was to get to my room without being seen, which I did, and to figure out what the hell to do about this. I checked my room, nothing seemed to be different. Another reason I did so were details; they became muddled in dreams. Everything checked out. I picked up my cell phone, snapping a shot of myself. The shot was of the girl that I seemed to be. When I woke up, I would look at my phone ASAP.

No snap-to, no starting wake, nothing. It was getting to be time to head out, and here I was, still like this. I thought, I concentrated, to make this dream stop, then it happened; my body seemed to shift, it wasn't painful, but it was strange. I knew I was changing back into my original self. After I was complete, I hurriedly threw my clothes on and grabbed my things for school. My sister had been picked up by her friends, as they hung out a little with other people before school.

I walked to Scott's, so we could head to school. Thinking back, I grabbed my phone, looking in my 'pics' folder, I did in fact, see a thumbnail of that girl, so I touched, and sure enough the pic came up.

"Starting a collection, eh?" Scott asked.

"No. It's a test," I answered.

"Is that your sister?" he said, looking closer. "That's your room."

Damn my phone's huge screen. "No it's not Michelle, why would she pose in my room, and why would I have a pic of her? You do have gutter mind!"

"Hmmm. Might not be Michelle, but that's definitely a girl in your room. You have some conquests that I need to know about?" Scott joked.

"I wish," I answered, putting my phone away. The school day was uneventful, as usual. I spent a lot of time thinking about what seemed to happen earlier, afterall, I had that picture as proof.

~~~

I woke again, immediately knowing that I was again, a girl. Running to the mirror again, I saw the same girl as yesterday. I immediately concentrated on being myself again...and I was rewarded by seeing myself in the mirror once again. "Hmmm," I thought aloud, "could the concentration method work the other way?" I thought about the girl, and sure enough, I felt myself changing again, until she was in the mirror again.

"This is awesome!" I exclaimed in my new voice. Seeing that I had a bit of time left, I thought that I would take advantage of a golden opportunity. After I was done getting acquainted with, uh, myself in the bathroom, I was sated. I felt like Jello, I could have laid on the bathroom floor naked, and not cared who saw me like this. This was magnificent. Of course I'd done the same thing many times before, but in this body it was...different. I don't know if better, but I felt great. I would say my male explosion was stronger, but this was... sensual? I had to tease various parts of my body, and each added to the pleasure I felt, whereas as a boy, I needed nothing but my hand and 2 minutes.

~~~

For the rest of the day, I wore a stupid grin. I couldn't erase it from my face. Upon being inquired by Scott, and Jenna, I passed it off as something funny I read on a forum. I'd spent a lot of the day wondering about this; how, and why? What could I do with it?

Once I got home, I successfully changed just to be sure I could. It seemed that I had control over the change, but I was always this 'perfect' female version of myself, and I couldn't chage anything about her. I also noticed that I was built a bit 'womanly' compared to others my age.

I thought about going out like this, but I was nervous. It still felt surreal to me. Later that evening, my sister had gone with her friends, so I decided to go into her room, and grab some clothes. I didn't know anything about the garments, except they were made to fit the female form, unlike the clothes I wore, and she was a similar size, a little taller, and thinner.

Back in my room with a few items, I tried random things on, noticing how everything was snug, if there was somewhere for a garment to settle, it would. Under my boobs, up my ass, even into my crotch. I was acutely aware, but I figured girls were used to it. In a plain blouse and pants get-up, I walked around my room, doing random things, movements, to get used to the clothes. I put my hair into different styles, or actually just messed with it, and took pics of different facial expressions.

"Oh, man, how I could mess with those guys on the forums!" I thought about things this could be used for. I had it! I could infiltrate the girls at school, and see if anyone liked me, or try to get them to think I was cool. "Hmmm," I thought, "but how to pull that off?" I wondered as I browsed. I threw my sister's clothes in my closet, changing back to my original form. Just being her was getting distracting, and I had apps to write, if I wanted spending money.

~~~

The next morning, I'd gone through the usual routine of walking with Scott and Jenna.

"Will you?" I exasperatedly asked Jenna, jerking my arm away.

"What's wrong with holding on to you?" Jenna pouted.

"Everything. And if you don't want people to think something's up, you'd stop." I personally found it emasculating to be this close with a girl I wasn't dating. It seemed that only gay guys, or guys that were content having an unrequited love could do it.

"Who cares!?" she retorted.

"You have friends, they care. Hanging around us isn't going to help you keep them," I turned towards Scott, saying, "Shall we?"

"Sorry Jenna," Scott said to her, as we crossed the street separately.

"I hate that!" I said, out of Jenna's earshot. "I'm not into being some girl's BFF!"

"Mike, bro. You have got to chill. Jenna's a genuine friend to you. I feel bad for her. You treat her like ass sometimes."

"What? Look, I don't have time to waste on her, and if she's around so much people will assume I'm gay."

"You make zero sense right now."

"Forget that," I said, changing course. We spoke about some of the joint projects we had, and other things on the way to school. As usual, nothing of interest happened. However, in my school bag, I had a few of my sister's clothes stored away, and the least clumpy shoes she had, a pair of canvas walking shoes. At lunch, I decided to make my debut. I chose lunch because attendance wasn't taken, and I could easily disappear.

Sneaking out of the boy's restroom, I was as nervous as a cat locked up with a pitbull. I was acutely aware of my clingy clothes, and the ultra tight bra, and I felt like a freak, as if someone could tell that it was me, and were going to call me all sorts of cross dressers, fruits, and the like. The halls were light, and I got a few glances from those I did pass. I hadn't put on make-up, since I knew nothing about it, and all I did with my hair was part the middle asymmetrically, and let it fall. I thought I still looked decent.

I opened the double-doors to the cafeteria, and everyone seemed to pause, looking at me. My heart raced. I averted my eyes, and went through the line, getting the lunch of sloppy joes, and fries. I saw the usual cliques; the sports stars and their hot girlfriends, the other 'cool' people, the 'alternative' kids, my group - the nerds, and everyone else. I chose to sit alone. I didn't really want to talk to anyone just yet. I sat demurely eating, noticing a lot of glances my way from almost everybody, wishing I hadn't done this.

123456...9