A Slut Night in Las Vegas

Story Info
An example of what I do in Las Vegas.
2.3k words
6.9k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Slut Night In Las Vegas

Just a sample of what I do here as a resident to have fun

As a longtime resident of Las Vegas, and being a bit of a deviant and perve, I have multiple opportunities to show married women where and how to turn loose for a few hours. But I must tell you, the sexiest sight I've ever seen is a woman just letting loose and jot caring how many people see here. I know the places where visitors would never find on their own and knowing they will never see the people who watch them, gives the woman an extra inhibition while they put on their best sexy act. I advertise in only select places and get more response's than I can accommodate but let me explain this further.

You might ask why a straight-laced committed woman would do something she wouldn't ever dream of doing back at home. Well, that easy, Woman are truly the most sexual creatures on the planet. If they have the security they need, there is no limit to how far they will let themselves go, and I don't mean guards or protection, they need to know by having a little fun they won't blow their lives up and suffer those consequences. Then How do they get away long enough to have their fun? That's easy too, especially on sports weekends, woman are left alone by their want-to-be-jock husbands, and they don't like it. They've been there before, hubby joins with buddies to watch the big game, then goes out drinking himself comatose, and passes out on the bed in a pool of his own puke (Amateurs). She just says she's going to the hotel club, or to a show, or something like that.

It all starts with a simple agreement where I provide the clothing, rides, and drinks, and in return they have to give me five slutty moves in public that include flashing of five seconds each. It's something every woman knows how to do and has done in her life.

So, I start with buying them something real sexy to wear, and being in the desert, it's mostly summer dresses and short skirts with button down tops. (I now order them from Amazon and have a good size selection including panties) Then just take them out and let them ease into their night.

It starts easy enough with a suggestion that they ride with their hem up to their waist and gets going from there. They all giggle and carry on while riding with nothing covering their lower section except for their new lacy panties, but they get used to it quickly enough and we go from there. I take them to local places with drinks, music, dancing, and NO SPORTS on the TV. Each place is a bit more secluded than the last and more liberal with the rules. As they pay me back for the dress and such, I simply tell them they haven't do one more for each drink and by this time, they're having fun being naughty and a bit uninhibited by the alcohol. Then I get them dancing, and that's where the inner slut comes out, all you have to do is ask them to dance slutty for you. While they do, I lift the back of their dress to show them off, and men will join in dancing. This is what occurred this night I'm writing about, but this woman was on a mission to leave it all on the dance floor.

Her name was Becky, and she had a hidden side I didn't see at first. At 5'5" tall, 128 pounds, gorgeous C-Cup perky breath, a firm ass and fantastic legs, she could get the attention of any man, or woman, she wanted to. It quickly became evident to me that she lived her life in a very tight box, and now that she was out for a while, she was going to take complete advantage of it.

Me, I'm not anything special, not a turn off but not magic either. I'm just over 40, 6' tall, 172, brown hair and crystal blue eyes. But I do know women's fantasies and how to set things up to make them come true. Now, back to the dance floor.

We were dancing and flashing parts of her body enough to get men to whisper comments in her ear which made her laugh like a schoolgirl. A guy I know was dancing with us but behind her, his hands on her shoulders while grinding his crotch into her ass and she was enjoying it I immensely. Her hands were just floating in the air alongside her, while her body gyrated between the two of us pushing from both sides, with her moaning and groaning the entire time. He slid his hands down her arms keeping them at her side without pinning them there and I unbuttoned the top two buttons on her dress and got no resistance from her. I whispered in her ear giving her a hint of what was to happen next.

"This is Vegas, and our sluts don't wear bras."

I reached behind her and unhooked her bra, sliding the straps down as my friend took them from there and handed it to me. While putting it in my pocket he slid both hands up cupping her breasts while she was still just hanging between the two of us, and she leaned into me to speak.

"Is that all you boys want to see?"

"No dear it's not. I promised you a night as a slut, and a slut you will be."

"Good, I was getting disappointed."

"I motioned to my friend, and he danced his hands down her body until he could reach beneath her hemline and removed her panties as I held her hanging in my arms. He also took the liberty of undoing a few lower buttons up to her crotch, which meant if she walked, everyone would see her breasts and her pussy completely. I danced her back to our table and we all sat down for more drinks, us with our hands roaming and her getting fondled everywhere. She attempted to put her dress straps back up but as soon as she reached to fondle us through our pants they slid back down to her upper arms, allowing wonderful view of her breasts once again. I stared fingering her pussy as my friend massaged her clit under the table, causing her to throw her head back putting her tits on full display to others walking by.

"You guys are driving me crazy, just take me somewhere and give me what I need."

"Just the three of us, I had much higher hopes for a real slut."

"How many are you talking about?"

"How many can you handle slut?"

"Oh Hell, I'm so horny I could take on five of you guys."

"Then you will have them."

I turned to my friend and asked him a question.

"How many of the guys are here, is there five?"

"Yes, I saw more than that."

"Go get five, tell them to go to the park, and come back here. You're driving."

"Be right back."

I kept in fingering her, now two fingers pushing in and out and she leaned over on me as she came, quivering in her chair and gasping for air.

"That's just the beginning slut, you're going to get much more tonight."

"Stop talking and keep doing what you're doing."

Even though her orgasm had passed, the continued entry and withdraw of my fingers kept her weak and on edge, enjoying the blissful assault on her pussy. My friend came back, and I told her it was time to go, but she was weak and not really paying attention, so I walked her out in my arms half carrying her. As we walked, I undid the remaining buttons, then slid her in the back seat while I dropped my pants before getting in beside her. As soon as I was in, I pulled her up into my lap facing away from me as I entered her wet pussy with my cock. She immediately responded by gyrating and moving up and down on top of me.

"Now, this is what I needed, just sit back and let me fuck you."

"Anything you say."

While she was riding me, I undid the last of her buttons and slid her dress off her shoulders and discarded it onto the floor beside me next to my tote bag. Now wearing nothing but heels we pulled into a city park I know is devoid of anyone this time of the evening. I pushed her to the side, got out and secured my pants, then pulled her out alongside me.

"But I'm naked?"

"Sluts don't need clothes."

"But it's cold?"

"You'll be warm enough soon enough, so let's go."

I walked her to a picnic table next to tennis courts where my friends had already assembled and were waiting. Upon seeing her, one dropped his pants and laid down on the table bench where she climbed on top of him, another behind his head with his cock hanging out and inserted it into her mouth, and one on the table putting his cock in her hand while another stood to her side and did the same. While they all got their rhythm going, I pulled a tube of lube out and covered my cock in it, then smeared some on her asshole making sure I got a liberal amount inside her.

"Ug onnn ohh nnnnllll."

"What was that?"

"I onk ohh annlll"

"I can't understand you."

She pulled off the cock in her mouth and tried again.

"I don't do anal."

"You do now honey."

The guy in front of her grabbed her head and pushed her back onto his cock. I lined up and gave gentle pressure against her sphincter to gain easy access.

"Oooh, oooh, oooh"

"Don't worry honey, I'll go slow until you get used to it."

I put more pressure against her ass and all she could do was make vowel sounds through her nose. Finally, I felt her ass give up the fight and the head of my cock popped right in. I stood still giving her a chance to get used to it, while the guy in her mouth gave her enough to think about choking rather than worrying about my cock.

She found her rhythm with deepthroating his cock, taking it all the way into her throat and waiting 20 to 30 seconds for him to pull back enough for her to gain a breath, and each time he went back in I pushed another inch of my cock further into her ass, while the guy below just kept pumping upwards into her pussy and playing with her dangling tits. It took a little while, but I had all seven inches buried inside her up to her ass pressing against my pubic bone then started sawing in and out until her resistance melted. It wasn't long before I was pounding her onto the cock in her mouth as he pushed it back in, assuring she took every bit of his 9 inches. The guy beneath her was the first to give up his sperm to her waiting pussy, but the rest of us weren't going to stop to let him get free, some just kept going and pounding her in unison.

As the guy in her mouth shot his cum down her throat, she started bucking and convulsing in a way that just caused her ass to milk my cock and made me empty deep in her bowels. Just as soon as we both pulled out, the other four guys lifted her off the bench and took to the table next to us and took their positions. Again, on the table was one guy laying down beneath her, and one at his head waiting to use her mouth, but the guy behind just stood there.

"Well, he already took my cherry so you might as well fuck it."

That was all the encouragement he needed, and he mounted her ass and started fucking her along with the guy in her pussy, but this time she only had one in her hand along with one in her mouth. I lost count of how many orgasms this woman had, she was just a Cumming machine, and we all enjoyed it.

We set up an arrangement where the guy(s) getting hand jobs picked their positions in the next round as the ones fucking and getting sucked off took a rest always leaving her with 4 guys. Some of recouped earlier than others, but we all had at least three times Cumming inside her. I opted for two blow jobs after my anal experience, but on the last go we all came on her instead of inside her, leaving her wearing 7 loads when we were done.

She was obviously spent and couldn't even stand on her own so some of the guys picked her up and carried her to the kiddie pool off to the side. (It's an old park and if you know it, you know how to open the gate from the outside) She sat there until she could wash herself and got herself cleaned off.

"I want to talk to you."

"You didn't enjoy yourself; you sure came enough."

"First you strip me almost naked on a public dance floor, then you fuck my ass after I told you, I don't do anal."

"And your point is?"

"I'm a Norman girl from Utah, so not far away. Can I call you next time I'm in town?"

"Of course, but never say you don't do something unless you want it to happen."

"That's what I was hoping for."

"Come on, I'll get you back to your drunk passed out husband."

My driver had shown up by then with her original clothes in the back seat. I helped dress her as we headed back to her hotel and I dropped her off, wobbling on her feet. She was on well fucked woman for sure, and I may get another chance with her.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Wife to Slut to Company Whore Pt. 01 The Beginning and the People.in Fetish
Polly Got Resized and We Got Owned! My wife got resized to black--and we both got owned!in Interracial Love
Holiday Job Pt. 01 Chris & Emily stumble across a red light district.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
How My Wife Became a Prostitute I accidentally got my wife turned into a prostitute.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Wife Built on Our Porn Habit Ch. 01 It started with interracial porn, and led to black-only.in Interracial Love
More Stories