All Comments on 'A Slut's Education Ch. 06'

by Prof_Master

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
jleetechiejleetechieover 1 year ago

This is a memorable story. First, the intensity is marked. But being in nonconsensual and no one gets snuffed, that is fine. It is very well written. Yet, the scores do not justify the quality of the writing and the negative comment or two are unfair. It is fiction, so there is no need to report the author to child services! I hope the ending, when it eventually comes, will be equally excellent and that the authors will consider another tale in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have been following the story, but this was a little too harsh for my taste. Plus hate hate Deanna. What a bitch. I hope these two people get fucked over eventually. Was a fun series tho. Please give Kelli some redemption and backbone tho. That'll be nice.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 1 year ago

Got to admit I like it dark but this is sadism for the sake of it. Sleep deprivation is an old interrogation technique designed to break a subject, so that is the obvious aim here. Intelligent athletic girl reduced to a mindless puppet. Life destroyed while he pretends it’s what she wants.

Add in the starvation and no water factor here and he could end up with a mindless corpse if he isn’t careful.

Very well written though which is why I continue to read

Micky2022Micky2022over 1 year ago

I’m really enjoying the writing style, from both authors. But admittedly, the darkness is intense. It made me feel kind of dejected for sweet little Kelli. And I’m with Anonymous, I don’t like Deanna!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous