A Slut's Education Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am relaxed and comfortable...

... You, slut? Not so much.

You are bound to the post in front of the deck, in the sun, your naked skin mud-caked from your mudpuddle-wallow -- drying out now in the sun, and probably starting to itch -- kneeling on the points of your strapped-up knees. You are fixed to the post by the carabineers and eyebolts that hold you by the back of your slave-collar and your wrist-cuffs, your arms stretched up high and straight over your head. Your nipples are clamped. You are still dog-muzzled, the cock-plug filling your mouth. Your eyes are down-turned, your face mud-smeared and filled with the misery of a beaten-down slave.

You are a Slave-Ornament on display.

"Three main categories," I go on explaining to Deanna, sipping my coffee and folding up the sports pages on my lap. "Pleasureslut, Paintoy and Slavebeast. Each of them gets broken down at the start of training, and then built back up into whatever slave-use it's been selected for."

Deanna, dressed now in a skimpy pink bikini, crouches in front of you, working with your C-belt, now fully in place. She works with the toy going into your ass. This toy is a small steel egg that dispenses "transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation," or TENS, from a separate unit, a plastic box the size of a transistor radio, that rests on the deck between your knees.

Once the egg is in place, Deanna takes the wire from the toy through the anus-ring of the crotch strip and plugs it into the TENS unit.

Deanna says, "So, Slave-Ornament for '283?"

"No, that's only what it's doing right now, Mistress. Long-term, I'm still thinking that over."

I think I see my slave's eyes flicker up at me, as if to plead for something other than this fate. And I say what you are thinking, slut: "See, it hates just being on display, no hands on its flesh, no physical attention."

Deanna turns now to the fat steel dildo that's about to plug your cunt, chuckles and mutters, "Greedy slut."

I nod. "But if lack of attention feels like punishment to '283, then maybe we're on the right track here."

With a little spit for lubrication, Deanna works the prod rather unceremoniously into your smooth slit and slides it all the way home.

"I bet this slave's cunt is going to regret defying me, soon enough," Deanna purrs.

You gasp, slave, but refrain from making any other sound. There is a second wire leading from under the the wire mesh pissing-grill in front of the crotch strip, which leads from another egg up your cunt. Deanna plugs this into the TENS unit as well. The TENS unit in turn is wired to a second box, a combination battery-pack and wireless receiver. The receiver and the toys connected to it are controlled by an app that is installed on my phone.

My captive-slut's naughty little passions are locked up tight, yes, but there are surprises hidden inside them. And together, your love-treasures and the surprises are under my control.

Deanna stands up, turns and walks to the hot tub. As she steps over the rim and eases herself into the bubbling bath, she is suddenly inspired: "What about Ponygirl?"

"I thought about it," I reply. "Well, it's certainly fit enough to pull a buggy cart. But no, that would entail standing upright. I've already decided this disobedient slave will never get off its knees... ever again."

I hear you whimper loudly.

I grab my whip from the side table and flick it at your left tit, striking the soft flesh sharply with its knotted tip, then quickly another lash at your right, square on your clamped nipple.

Ahhh, and you have learned this lesson, haven't you, slut? Noise from your mouth will be answered with pain, and pain must be answered with silence.

Deanna laughs at your misery. She fixes herself a mimosa in a wine flute from the bottles of orange juice and champagne on the deck beside her. She leans back in the tub with glass in hand and slips on her shades.

I go on, "I've decided a few things about this slave, actually. For one thing, I'm never going to stop punishing it for its many betrayals of my trust."

"I don't blame you, sir," Deanna says. "The lies it told you -- inexcusable!"

At this, I open my phone app, adjust the TENS setting and give my slave a sharp jolt in its ass.

I see you jump, but this time you hold your tongue. Good slut.

"I've also decided it's going to remain naked the rest of its days," I say. "On its knees. Hands sheathed at all times. Muzzled, voiceless."

I see your head move. But luckily for you, your tongue remains still, so I don't need to whip you again. But that doesn't stop me from shocking your ass once more, briefly, just for fun.

"Tell me more about Slavebeasts," Deanna says, sipping her mimosa.

I laugh. "Slavebeasts are human animals, but enslaved."

"Pardon me, I'm blonde," Deanna says. "Can you be more specific?"

Then, I play with the cunt-stim settings of the phone app, adjusting it to low-level and intermittent. No danger of causing an errant orgasm, but introducing you to the mild buzzing of erotic stimulation that's going to be tormenting you for some time to come.

I answer her, "Slavebeasts can be Ponygirls, Plough-Oxen, Beasts of Burden, Pigslaves, or Housepets --"

"Housepets?"

"Right, Puppygirls or Kittensubs. Often, these pets do double-duty as pleasure slaves, and sometimes Paintoys, so they get cross-trained accordingly."

"Well, so long as I get to go on whipping my pet, I'm all for that. So what about Paintoy for this one?"

Abruptly, I tweak the cunt-stim button up to high, just to watch you squirm, and just as abruptly, ass-shock you back down into submission. I laugh mockingly, loudly so you can hear me.

"Paintoy makes sense simply because this slave has soooo much punishment still coming to it," I say, bitterly eying my bound and muzzled captive. "The real challenge of Paintoy-training is cultivating an erotic response to corporal discipline in a slave who isn't a true masochist -- which this slut isn't. And the pinnacle of Paintoy-training is what we call the Painpig, which is when you can teach the slave to orgasm from pain-discipline alone."

I send you a quick ass-shock. "I intend to try that with '283."

"Hmmmm..." I think I can see Deanna's hand working between her legs under the water.

This inspires me to give my slut another dose of pleasure, a bit more drawn out than the last, and then a long, hard jolt of the painful ass-TENS.

I see my slut squirm and sob, a little too loudly, in frustration and despair.

For the sob, I send out another lash of the single-tail across your belly, and you are instantly still. Slut is learning.

Gasping with unabashed lust, Deanna asks, "Pleasureslut, then?"

"Oh, this slut is going to be tried out in that use," I chuckle. "Tonight at dinner, in fact, it's going to service each of us in turn under the table. Now, I can attest to its skills in sucking cock..."

Deanna smiles. "From what I've experienced, it has a lot to learn about pleasing pussy."

"Well, it's yours to train for the rest of the afternoon, then, Mistress," I say. "Knock yourself out."

"Well, one of us will."

I add with a thoughtful frown, "But long term, the trouble is... Well, a Pleasureslut is generally trained to provide satisfaction with all three holes. But since I've decided, in punishment for its recent defiance, I'm keeping this slave's pussy chaste from here on out..." I shrug.

At this, your head tips up and your pleading eyes meet mine.

Looking back at you quite deliberately, I add, "In fact, unless this slave can learn to cum from anal penetration, or from punishment, it's never going to orgasm again."

To Be Continued...