All Comments on 'A Slut's Triangle Pt. 01'

by Kantarii

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
lovecraft68lovecraft68almost 8 years ago
Good timing seeing this

This short and not so sweet piece was very informative for me for an upcoming project, bookmarking this will save me pestering people with questions on this very dynamic.

Well done and thanks!

UnykornUnykornalmost 8 years ago

Looking forward to the next installment.

UnykornUnykornalmost 8 years ago

I see you found the Scenes I've posted. Lots more to come, when I have time to refine a few things. Fantastic to see that you are still writing.

SamdaySamdayalmost 8 years ago
Mm

This looks like it could run and run with so many possible outcomes. I wonder which one Kantarii will choose?

KantariiKantariialmost 8 years agoAuthor

Samday, this story has several possible directions it can run👠👠👠😎. Glad you see that. But, if you read all the way through to chapter 4, the story is taking shape and defining the direction it should go. Thanks for reading and commenting. Most appreciated 💋

dacoach44dacoach44over 7 years ago
Lovely, but lonely

Poor TV; wants a relaionship. Willing to meet him half way; and all he wants is a sex toy. Refusing her the thrill of a blowjob is so damned selfish; she should end it right there and find a better man. Well written, and convincing. And the Atlanta traffic; so terrifying! As bad as Dallas.

ThorsHammer7ThorsHammer7over 7 years ago
Came for the sex, staying for the story.

I already feel vested in Ashleigh's character, I can identify with her even though she's actually quite different from me. I want to know if she finds love, and who the other corner of this triangle is!

And the sex was damn hot!

On to part two...

loverofintersex1loverofintersex1over 7 years ago
Yes.

I suppose female/ gay groveling for male cock is an advance -- cultural, biological?-- beyond male groveling. for female cunt and its delicious smell and taste....

Of course, this is still imagined sexual desire and its accompanying behavior in different people. It depends, obviously on depth of intuitive -- compassionate? -- intelligence, if you will. Maybe it's as far as evolution can lead us. I have yet to read the other installments of this highly erotic -- if you love groveling -- story. Let's see where it goes from here, . Very intriguing beginning.

loverofintersex1loverofintersex1over 7 years ago

I should add, "different people, locked permanently in their respective social roles or choices, if you will."

tommy45tommy45about 7 years ago
Longing for love, closeness, tenderness......

In my life, I have had and still do share many complex feelings and emotions as brought forth by this astute author! Identifying with both characters relating to feelings of lust, and desire of Ashleigh for more emotional attachment!

..

Recently, I had the opportunity to spend a lustful afternoon with a person I'm feeling very, very close to. The sex was magnificent, to say the least! However, what I remember most about our experience together was this: When we had fulfilled our lustful desires, she said simply "Hold me". We lay there, sweaty bodies entwined, for the longest, most cherished time; hugging firmly, yet tenderly. That's what we recall when we reminisce about that special time together!

I'm delighted to have found this author and this story!

Lovingly, Tommy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
very stimulating

albeit a short jumps right into it tome,the use of descriptive words makes the story come to life where you can read, see, and almost taste the moment. I look forward to reading the rest of this series.

UnykornUnykornalmost 7 years ago

The re-touch smooths the story line out. Your writing has come a long way from when you first started. Keep going strong!

Teman01Teman01about 6 years ago
nice work

I see some of the reality that one might experience where a guy would want his own needs taken care of without consideration of the otherr persons needs or letting them into there life outside the bedroom. Keep up the good work.

JanetHarperJanetHarperabout 6 years ago
Very nice

I enjoyed your story. I could feel her longing to be loved for who she is not what she does. I'm looking forward to reading more chapters.

JCSTREETJCSTREETabout 6 years ago
Release and Relief

I'm sure that writing scenes not only releases stress and tension in you but also satisfies in ways subtle and less so. By sharing your yearnings, your lusts, your passions and your sweetness with a world of readers you also bring titillation and relief to a whole fan club of others. You are an asset to this forum, kantarii, and I thank you for that

JC, of that ilk

LoquiSordidaAdMeLoquiSordidaAdMeabout 6 years ago
Ok, I'm intrigued

I kinda want to see Ashleigh stand up for herself and demand the respect and affection she deserves, but maybe this isn't that kind of story. I also want to punch Kryss in the throat. Seriously, who spells "Kryss" like that? Did his parents name him that? Doubt it. Pretentious asshole. So if nothing else, you've really inspired me to hate your... villain?... antagonist?... foil? Eh, whatever role he ultimately plays in the story, I dislike him, and I believe that was the author's intent, so well done!

goodsonformomgoodsonformomalmost 6 years ago
Oh my!

I am blown away with both your writing skills and the story. It's heartfelt and sexually arousing. I't simply amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Emotionally Charged

It's incredible how your readers come to care for your characters. You're a master at that, Kant. Outstanding character development.

412len412lenover 5 years ago

This story is the 1st segment of 24 and if you are looking for an extremely good read I highly recommend this author and this story in particular , but, be prepared to read the story in its entirety. It is a rollercoaster ride of raw emotion, trials and tribulations, everything you would expect from a story of this quality. You will absorb yourself, immersed without time constraints, finding a hunger to continue onwards having to walk either along with, or, in her heels. I found this to be what Literotica is about, exceptional without doubt instilling the need to know more ... it's simply the best around.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKantarii@Kantarii
I'm a Transvestite. Don't let your eyes betray you; I’m NOT a woman. ********************************************************* My three "Golden Rules" 1. I'm human first, everything else people can accuse me of being second. 2. Self-Identity has a price most people can't affo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES