All Comments on 'A Slut's Triangle Pt. 16'

by Kantarii

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
RustyghRustyghabout 7 years ago

Another good chapter,and everything seems to flow with a natural feel, although short and sweet. It also drives home the fact that most TV's are mostly not homo sexual but may or may not have bisexual traits that allows one to express a feminine side of their psyche that has needs of its own which often are submissive in nature. Keep up the good work. I now look forward to part 17 as you wind down towards the conclusion and of course "the party". Kudos and well told.

UnykornUnykornabout 7 years ago

I love the developing relationship between Ashleigh and Kimberly. But I can't wait for Kryss to get his comeuppance!

KantariiKantariiabout 7 years agoAuthor

You'll love what happens to Kryss in the end, Unykorn. I'm sure the cliffhanger has you on pins & needles. I sent you a rough draft of chapter 17.💋

yukonnightsyukonnightsabout 7 years ago

Oh yes! The moment I have hoped for....love! Thank you Kant for such an uplifting moment after all of the dark times our new friends have been going through.

goodsonformomgoodsonformomalmost 6 years ago

Another great chapter.

412len412lenover 5 years ago

Outstanding. The benchmark for excellence.

AfterDuskAfterDuskabout 5 years ago

And I’m binge reading these because you always leave me hanging!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKantarii@Kantarii
193 Followers
I'm a Transvestite. Don't let your eyes betray you; I’m NOT a woman. ********************************************************* My three "Golden Rules" 1. I'm human first, everything else people can accuse me of being second. 2. Self-Identity has a price most people can't affo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES