A Small Price to Pay Pt. 02

Story Info
Alex's chastity sentience gets extended by his step-mother.
1.7k words
4.29
29.2k
30

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: Part 2! It's finally here. I hope everyone who read part 1 thinks it holds up. Please, if you have anything feedback let me know in the comments! Also remember: This story is entirely fictional, all characters are 18 years or older.

Alex woke up to the blaring of his 12pm alarm, but he still felt restless. He'd love to sleep in, but his step mother firmly told him that 12 on the weekend was the latest he was allowed to wake up. She'd argued that seeing as he normally went to bed around 12am, that 12 hours of sleep should be plenty, even for a growing teenager. What she didn't know, because she hadn't given Alex a chance to voice it, was that he could barely sleep. To start with he hadn't cum in almost 6 months, so his dreams were filled with pornographic imagery, and he frequently woke up with precum leaking from his tiny cage and down the side of his leg. He'd experienced some dreams like this during his first three months in chastity, but once his mother had locked him up a second time, they had become a nightly occurrence.

Secondly, getting to sleep in it of itself was very difficult. Alex hadn't been brave enough to admit it but the walls of his room where very thin. Alex's room was located right next to his step sister and his step mother's. Every night when either of them went to bed, it was only a matter of time before he'd been able to hear them getting off, in graphic detail. He could hear every single lusty moan; he could hear it when they threw their clothes off themselves and onto the ground. He could hear their beds creak as they moved on top of them. If they used a vibrator, as his mother apparently preferred, he would hear that buzzing away. If they used a dildo he would hear that sliding in and out of them. The slick and wet noses unmistakable and pure torture for his overfilled and desperate balls.

In the past he'd just have put ear plugs in, but ever since the 4th month passed he'd been unable to get himself to do so. He guessed it was just because he was so damn horny now as he wanted... No he needed to hear them getting off. He couldn't find a release for the unbearable lust he found boiling within himself, but hearing his stepsister or stepmother climax sent a wave of sexual bliss through his body. Like just the very act of experiencing others orgasming around him was somehow relieving his own frustration. He would stay up, holding his ear against his walls to hear them clearly, fiddling with his chastity cage as he heard them get off over and over again. The cage was too well made, and too tight to allow him any release, however. But he couldn't bring himself to just stand there. Even if his cage play only made everything so much worse for him in the long run.

Lastly, he had realised that his stepsister had misled him about the pills he'd been taking. For one thing, while they had shrunk his cock, he could still get hard enough for his cock to strain painfully against its prison. If he had to guess he'd say that the pills might have taken an inch or two off of his hard cock, but that still meant he was trapped inside a cage that was 1/2 his erect size. This had been fine when he first started taking the pills, but by the end of month 3 he was having serious issues with staying flaccid. The only time he could manage it was when he was at home playing video games, with Sarah and his Stepmother no where in sight. Even going to his university classes, which had once been a much need reprieve from his situation, had turned tortuous.

Just the other day he'd seen two attractive women kissing one another outside of a café, the eroticism of the situation had caused his knees to buckle. To compound things further the women who had her back to him turned around and revealed itself to be his stepsister! He couldn't escape her! Fortunately, she had promised not to tell his mother. Speaking of unintended side effects, he'd grown tits! Amongst other physical changes. He'd confronted Sarah about it, (well he'd asked really, Alex couldn't do confrontations) and she'd told him that the pills shrunk his penis using estrogen, amongst other drugs and hormones. So he'd have them until he stopped taking the medication, but if he stopped taking it in the chastity cage then his cock would permanently shrink. He'd already looked rather feminine, but this change, along with a bit more weight settling around his hips and butt. Had him looking downright androgynous from the front, and definitely female from the back.

On the plus side, his new tits were very sensitive, which was currently having a very positive impact on his life. He'd been using them to help him get off in the evening, when he touched himself listening to Sarah and his stepmother Carla cum. Each tug of his nipple sent a burst of pleasure down his spine and directly towards his churning ball sack.

As he rose from bed Alex heard something conspicuous, something he usually associated with the night-time. He heard the sound of his stepsister Sarah getting off.

Alexandra practically purred as she saw Alex freeze in his bedroom, just as Sarah's slutty moans echoed through the house. Personally, Alexandra didn't mind the moans, but she did hate how often her daughter cursed while getting off. "Oh fuck yes" this or "god" that. What she loved however, was how her daughter was affecting her stepson.

When Alexandra had first put Alex in chastity (she couldn't wait to change his name to something more different from her own) she hadn't intended to sissify him. In fact her plan was to start doing some very naughty things that would have had her dead husband rolling over in his grave. Things Alex would have enjoyed very, very much. That all changed the moment Alexandra first saw his cock. Although in her opinion calling something that small a cock was an insult to men everywhere. His father had not shared Alex's small size, so it came as quite the shock.

She knew then what Alex, even after 6 months in chastity, still hadn't figured out. That he was going to be spending the good majority of his life with her in his tight little cage.

She had installed an array of hidden camera's in his room and throughout the house a few weeks after he first went into the cage. The amount of money one could earn recording a streaming the sissifcation of a step son was absolutely insane. She kept this fact from Sarah however, who no doubt would be too camera shy thanks to her own tiny member. Sarah's inclusion into Alex's actual feminisation came as quite a shock truth be told, but after questioning her daughter's motives thoroughly she had come to understand why.

Sarah didn't know, or at least hadn't known, how big Alex was. So, she had assumed that he was bigger than her. She had wanted to remove this gap. Alexandra was sure that if Sarah had been a witch, she would have gladly shrunk down every male cock in the world to a nub for a single inch added to her own.

Alexandra for her part just loved the sheer eroticism of it. Here she was: with a pair of step siblings, both of which who were a compassionate four inches when hard, and she was going to shrink the male out of the two? Going to sissify him until he was a she and place her under the control of a sadistic step sister?

It made her pussy tingle every time she thought about it. But right now it was more then tingling, it was soaking wet. Because it was time to put her next part of the plan into action.

Alex couldn't have stopped himself if he'd even tried, but he hadn't. His balls were simply so full, the sheer mental image of Sarah naked, fucking herself with some massive dildo was so overpowering that he had to touch himself. He didn't know when his fantasies of Sarah had gone from thinking about himself fucking her to her fucking herself. But he didn't have time to dwell on that right now. Not when his cock was throbbing up against the cage and his hard nipples were begging to be touched.

He practically jumped out of her, and tore his boxers off of his body, the only things he wore to sleep. He moved over to the wall and pressed his ear against the wall, the sounds Sarah was making becoming clearer and clearer. He began playing with his small tits with one hand and tugging on the cage with another. Alex timed the tugs on his cage with to match the subconscious thrusting of his hips. He was just so horny, all the time, that he couldn't stop his hips from moving when he touched himself anymore.

At one point the aching of his balls would have caused him to stop, the pain overriding the pleasure, but more and more recently he had begun the enjoy the pain. To relish in the sensation, his cum filled balls provided. This newfound enjoyment of course, only lead to further arousal at all times of the day.

He had just started going at it, when suddenly his door flew up, and his step mother walked in...

"Alex darling! You've been so good lately and I- "

Alex's heart dropped like a rock. To think that if he'd just kept his cool, he might have been about to get out of this god-awful cage. For some reason the thought of being trapped even longer in chastity sent an odd feeling of arousal shooting through his body and into his cock. As his stepmother stared in shock, a single drop of precum leaked from the cage and splashed against the floor.

Alexandra meanwhile was finding it incredibly difficult to suppress the overjoyed smile that kept trying to form on her red lips. Instead, she said what they were both thinking.

"Alex. You are so screwed..."