A Smoking Trash Cunt Whore Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm gonna come," muttered Billy soon, "I'm gonna fucking come." She took a deep double-drag of smoke as she held her cigarette between her fingers, screaming, "Keep chewing that fucking clit, smoking whore! Fill my cunt with all that fucking smoke. I'm gonna come all over your fucking smoking cunt face! FUUUUUUCK!!!" Billy's cunt spasmed around Tracy's fingers and tongue, as smoke poured out of her screaming mouth, and the tar-laden smoke from the last drag of Tracy's cigarette swirled around and off her hot dribbling pussy.

"I wanna come too!" shouted Tracy. "I want you to make me fuckin' come while I smoke!" Tracy chain-lit another cigarette, sitting on the coffee table with her legs spread and her pretty dark-thatched pink cunt spread wide, demanding that Billy eat her out now. But Billy had other ideas: she walked to her desk and removed from her top drawer a huge, pink strap-on dildo, which she proceeded to fasten around her waist.

"I'm gonna fuck you, Tracy. This black woman's gonna fuck your tight white girl cunt with her pink dildo." Tracy started, and almost laughed, at the strange sight of a black woman sporting a pink erection -- but she wanted to be fucked. She wanted to fuck and smoke. She wanted to come with a cock inside her -- like Charlie hadn't let her this morning -- and even a latex pink cock would do. She stood up and bent over the desk, sticking her arse up in the air so Billy could ram her fake fuck-stick into her hot cunt. And Billy fucked her like a bitch, gripping the dildo with one hand, tweaking Tracy's tits with the other (just like Charlie, thought Tracy), and smoking hands-free, dangling her cigarette out of the corner of her mouth.

"Fuck me, Billy. Fuck me with that pink dick of yours. Pound it in my cunt whilst I smoke. Fuck me like the filthy fuckin' smokin' cunt whore that I am. I wanna come with smoke in my lungs and your cock in my hot fuck-hole!" Tracy put her cigarette back in her mouth, gripping it hard with her lips and smoking hands-free again, so that one hand could tweak her pert nipples while the other reached down to rub her cunt. Soon she was coming, her hand frantically rubbing her clit, her cunt spasming around that fake pink cock, and smoke pouring out of her nose and mouth whilst she squealed a muffled "FUUUUUUCK!!!" through her cigarette-gripping lips.

~~~~~

When you like smoking and fucking, having a post-coital cigarette takes on a new meaning. It means more smoking, of course, but smoking as an expression of satisfaction rather than need, contentment rather than desperation, satiety rather than want. It means long slow drags, and time to enjoy the subtler smoking arts. And so Tracy and Billy sat naked opposite each other, enjoying their post-coital smokes. They gently fingered their respective vulvas, not to masturbate as such, but as a gentle cool-down exercise, whilst admiring each other's beauty. And they played smoke games with each other: blowing perfectly-formed cones of smoke into each other's faces, comparing the sizes of their respective smoke-rings, performing snaps and French-inhales for each other's delight. Tracy liked to blow long thin cones of smoke from between nearly-pursed lips, angled slightly downward so that they bounced off the coffee table or the sofa before disintegrating; Billy tended to exhale forward and upward, wide thick lush cones of smoke which filled the atmosphere and hung in great clouds around her. Billy's smoke-rings were, like her breasts, huge and luscious, and travelled in pairs; Tracy liked to blow nervous batteries of little smoke-rings which shot through the air, piercing Billy's --like a finger into a cunt, thought Tracy. Tracy's snap-inhales were fast and snappy (Clue's in the title, thought Tracy --bitchy snaps: stop-wastin'-time-and-fuck-me-snaps! she giggled); on the other hand Billy's were slow and sultry: huge balls of rich creamy smoke would hang churning at her full red lips before disappearing into her wide-open mouth and down her throat. Tracy loved to double-pump, doing circular inhaling so that smoke would pour out of her nostrils even as her next drag was sucked into her mouth. By contrast, Billy loved to French-inhale: filling her lungs with smoke and letting it all cascade out and up into her nostrils like a great upside-down waterfall.

Both women liked to talk whilst exhaling, so that the smoke sputtered and puffed out of their mouths as they spoke. "The job is yours, my dear smoking slut," said Billy in like mode.

"I'll take it!" replied Tracy, exhaling as she spoke. "When do I start?"

"Just as soon as we've sorted out your dickhead of a boyfriend," replied the boss.

"Sorted out? How do you mean 'sorted out'?" asked the new employee.

"Well, I have an idea..." Billy grinned.

to be continued...

12