A Social Experiment Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He moved down her body and without a word from him her legs parted. He feasted on her. He tasted their juices mingled together, his cum still warm inside her. She began grinding against his mouth and he slowly delved in and out of her pussy with his warm tongue. His lips suckling her clit into his mouth. His tongue swirling around her clit as if it was a dance floor and they were the only two on it. She placed her hands on his head, pulling him deeper. She knew this was it. After this it would end. She accepted it and smiled finally being able to embrace and not feel ashamed about her sexuality.

She pulled him deeper as he began to focus on her clit. Her stomach contracted with every lash of his tongue.

"Mmmmmmmggggmmmmmm" she orgasmed. Muffling her screams of delight into her forearm.

Panting she realized he had stop moving.

He leaned back. That boyish grin on his face. "Sorry." He said. "I lost myself in the moment" he got up pouring himself a shot of rum with two cubes of ice reflecting the light of the moon.

"Didn't hurt you did I?" He asked putting the glass to his mouth.

"No" I whispered barely audible. "Just had me a bit freaked out" she still wasn't able to move, she felt like she shouldn't risk it.

She felt numb. As if she had been drinking or on some kind of drug. She felt high.

Giggling, she pushed herself up.

She looked around the room. Gazed at the friend she had come to love. "So this is what a good fucking does to you? She exclaimed. "I feel so fucking high. Like there is nothing weighing me down."

She looked through the open balcony door the moonlight again shining into the room.

Her eyes moved over to him again. She could see his cock glistening in the light, he just leaned there watching her with a smile on his face.

"What a magnificent cock you have. You really are a lucky woman."

His wife smiled. Moving from the chair in the corner of the room towards him. Taking a swig of his rum she simply kneeled and began to suck his cock like she was a starved beast.

Taking in the sight. Her pussy spasmed as she licked her lips.

12