A Social Life of Humiliation Porn

Info
Your social life is humiliation porn on the internet. [F4M]
1.9k words
4.15
6k
0
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your social life is humiliation porn on the internet- EllyCuddles

You know what you are? You're just a fucking idiot. See this shirt I'm wearing? Do you see it? It says idiot. And I thought it was so perfect for this clip too because you are a fucking idiot. A total loser, idiot, who is just good for humiliating and taking advantage of. That's the only reason I have anything to do with a loser like you. A fucking idiot like you. That's the only reason. I like your money and I like humiliating losers. And I like taking advantage. And sometimes you're fucking entertaining because you're just so stupid you'll do anything a hot girl tells you to do. Because you're a fucking loser. Aren't you?

Yeah, you're just a big old loser. No one wants anything to do with you. Probably even at your job. Everyone fucking talks about you, makes fun of you, ostracizes you. I mean, it's like the story of your pathetic life. No one likes you. Not even your own family I bet. They know what a fucking loser idiot you are. You're pretty much just a waste of fucking space. No one wants anything to do with losers like you. Unless you're paying or entertaining or whatever. It's like three things you're good for. Two things. I don't know what the third is. I don't know. What is the third? Maybe you're not even good for three things. You're good for two things.

Oh, God. I mean, I wonder how it must feel every day waking up and realizing you're just a fucking loser. You're never going to get a hot girl. No one's ever going to want to spend time with you. No one's ever going to want to even be around you. It's never going to change. How does it feel every day waking up and realizing that? That no one wants anything to fucking do with you. That you're just a gooner loser on the internet who just jerks off and has girls take advantage of him. You pay for this. Like a fucking loser. That's all you are is a fucking loser. Isn't that right? Yeah. Doesn't it feel good to be a loser for hot girls though? I mean, because if you weren't paying for it and I know you have this obsession with hot bratty girls, you wouldn't have any sort of interaction with probably anyone if you weren't paying to be humiliated by me or whoever else. This is the only sort of interaction you get.

This is your fucking social life. Isn't that funny that this is your social life? Your social life is humiliation porn on the internet. What a fucking loser. I mean, I don't know if it gets any worse than that. I mean, you really can't go down from where you're at. You are like beyond rock bottom. What is that? What's the word for that? I don't know. You're just fucking worthless. That's the word I like to use. Because I feel like it just sums up. One word, which is perfect for you because you're fucking worthless. Your entire life is worthless. And you're sitting there jerking off to this, aren't you? You jerk off to me humiliating you for being a fucking loser. Your dick probably just keeps getting harder and harder the more I tell you what a fucking waste of space you are, huh? You can't stop jerking either can you, huh loser? It turns your dick so fucking hard. Just dripping out the tip.

All that pre-cum. Turns you on so much to be humiliated by hot girls. Hot girls who wouldn't give you the time of day any other way. Yeah, that's because you're a true fucking loser. No one fucking likes you. You're looked over. You were probably picked last for everything. You're probably small. You're not attractive. You're probably not in shape. All of these "probablies", actually they're definite. You're not in shape. You're fucking ugly. You have bad hygiene. You have no social life. You can't even fucking function on a regular basis without having to jerk off to humiliation porn because that's how much of a freaking freak you are. Yeah, you're a freaking freak of nature. I mean, what kind of life is that? I guess for a gooner, loser, idiot like you, it's a really fucking amazing life, huh? I mean, look at this. You can interact with hot girls like me on a regular basis.

You can just watch this clip over and over and over like I'm sure you're going to and come a hundred thousand times to me calling you a fucking loser and laughing at you. And that's it. That's your fucking social life. Oh my god. I had that list going on with all the things that make it pathetic. I forgot. Small penis. I mean, that's like the number one thing. Of course, you have a penis that's fucking small and not even, I mean, it's not even, it's not even called a penis. I mean, that is doing a favor. You have a fucking little flap of skin down there. It's like a light switch. It's really small, isn't it? Yeah. Have you even fucked anyone? Have you even tried? I bet you've tried and you've probably been denied, huh? I bet you've probably been denied by like a hooker even. Someone who you would pay probably would see that pathetic little thing and deny you.

In fact, you'd probably be denied before you even got to that point because you're just so fucking repulsive. You don't even have to take down your pants for anyone to deny you because you just look at you and you're just so repulsive and disgusting. No one wants anything to do with that. Ewww. I mean, you're just disgusting. You're a fucking loser. You are the fucking epitome of a pathetic loser that no one wants anything to do with and yet you're still here watching these videos, jerking your fucking tiny little dick with two fingers, I'm sure, just like this because that's what pathetic little losers do, huh? You probably jerk off all the time, don't you? I bet you have tiny little man loads. Man loads. I don't know why I call them man loads. They're definitely not man loads. Loser loads. Tiny little loser loads. Little like spits. It just comes out of your dick like that because you'd probably be like, you know, don't stop jerking off. Do you jerk off of with your fucking tears? You should. Use your tears as lube.

I mean, you really should. You should watch this video and you should think about how fucking hot I am and how pathetic you are and how different our lives are and how you just really, you just suck at everything and just cry about how lame your life is and how lame it's just going to continue to be forever and ever and ever and how amazing my life is. Do the comparison between you and I and use those tears because it's probably so, it's got to be kind of frustrating, you know? I mean, I know you get turned on by being humiliated at the same time. It's kind of like, if only you were born as someone else. You could have an amazing life and be popular and liked, not even popular. You could be just liked by people and you know, you could have a dick that someone would want to sit on or you could have a face that someone would actually want to look at instead of just slap or spit at. It's probably frustrating. So take those tears that are going to pour out of those beedy little eyes of yours and use that for lube.

I mean, I know your family doesn't like you. No one fucking likes you. Everyone hates you. You are worthless. Why don't you get on your knees and why don't you say that out loud? Like repeat over and over. I am worthless. No one likes me. I am a piece of shit. There you go. I am worthless. No one likes me. I am a piece of shit. Say it over and over again. That's right. Keep going. For 30 seconds. You are worthless. You're a piece of shit. No one fucking likes you. Do it. Over and over. I want to laugh. Oh, are you whimpering? Are you whimpering as you say? Oh, it's got to be kind of hard, right? I bet you are whimpering a little bit. Oh, you poor thing. I hope your tears are just pouring, streaming down your face. Like a real fucking little bitch loser. You haven't cried like a fucking loser. Like you don't even cry like a normal person. You cry like a fucking bitch loser. This is perfect for you. You're just a piece of garbage. You're just a piece of shit that no one wants anything to do with except to use humility and degrade.

You like my outfit by the way? How cute is this? A real man is going to enjoy being this. You know, like the exact fucking opposite of you. A real man is going to probably peel this off of me later and fuck me. Probably while you're fucking your hand with tears as lube. You know it's true and you know you fucking love it too. I mean, I don't know. Like you're so lucky that I even make this for you to like cry and jerk your dick raw to. Do you realize how lucky you are as a fucking loser? That I even gave you this sort of acknowledgement? Any sort of humiliation is a privilege. I mean, you should just be ignored by everyone. I mean that's what everyone's been doing your whole life because you're just so pathetic and I should be doing the same too shouldn't I? I should just ignore you. Like I should just make this clip like 40 minutes or something and just then like loop me ignoring you. Just flipping you off and ignoring you.

Actually, I don't have the time but that's a really good idea for like a future clip. and you just can't help yourself can you? You love jerking your cock to me as I tell you what a fucking loser you are. What a dumb loser idiot you are. How no one likes you. You just fucking love it. You live for this. It's your favorite porn. God you're so fucking pathetic. Okay loser. Well, I think I'm done with you and every night before you go to bed I want you to repeat what I say. Like I'm a loser and no one likes me on a piece of shit or whatever. Repeat that for like 30 minutes. Make it like a nightly ritual and then every morning when you wake up do the same thing. It's a perfect way to end your day and start your morning. Okay loser. Now you can go fuck off now. That's what losers do. Fuck off.

THE END.

Have A Listen Here 🎧 😈

Disclaimer: Every character portrayed in my script is 18+. This script was created by an adult for adults only. This is a fictional roleplay scenario/fantasy. In other words, this is not real. Please feel free to share or enjoy this script for your personal or private purposes.

Copyright © 2023 u/EllyCuddles aka Elly Cuddles.

--:--
--:--
1.0
ellycuddles
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
Share this

Similar Stories

The Wholly Other Dark rituals of worship in a university student's apartment.in Fetish
Bachelor Party Gone Wrong Pt. 01 Guys get dominated over bachelor party weekend.in NonConsent/Reluctance
A Lucky Beta Cuckold Ch. 01 A beta male begins to tell his wife about his fantasies.in BDSM
Gooner Goes to College Ch. 00 Prologue Tommy learns that porn matters most.in Toys & Masturbation
Ch. 01: The Evolution Begins Audrey discovers the source of Dave’s arousal.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories