Bachelor Party Gone Wrong Pt. 01

Story Info
Guys get dominated over bachelor party weekend.
2.8k words
3.75
21.2k
15
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the weekend I needed. A guy's weekend out before I tied the knot. My future wife agreed that we could have a bachelor party and we planned months in advance for this. We booked a hotel in a remote area and made sure to bring plenty of booze and drugs to fuel up for the couple of days ahead. My fiance, Tammy, and her friends (mostly wives and girlfriends of the other guys throwing me the party) agreed that strippers, drinking, and that kind of stuff was expected and not a problem. No cheating was allowed obviously, but we could really have a good time.

I'm Dan, the guy getting married. I'm mid 30's, normal build, and really looking forward to settling down with my soon-to-be wife, Tammy. She's 29, 120lbs, natural red hair, green eyes, C cup, my kind of girl. My friends, John, Mike, and Steve are my friends throwing the party. Mike and Steve have girlfriends, and John is married. They all agreed this would be a fun weekend, and gave the guys a free pass other than fucking the girls they hired. Fair deal I'd say.

We arrived at the hotel around 1pm on Friday. We had until Monday morning around 11 am to check out. We took Friday and Monday off to make it a nice long weekend. We headed into the room and unpacked our stuff. We had the usual extra clothing, plus a couple of bags full of the goodies. Steve booked two rooms side by side with a door to easily move between them. The hotel was in a small town, surrounded by woods, with nobody around for miles. A backroad was the only way in and out of here. Nobody else seemed to be here, as there are no other vehicles parked aside from the desk clerks. He was a bit weird at first when we checked in, asking what was going on, and why we all seemed so excited to be there. We explained it was my bachelor party and after some small exchange of jokes, he gave us a keycard. He was nice enough to mention he'd be gone later tonight and not back until Monday's morning shift, as they had no other guests this weekend. We were happy to hear this news, as we could be as loud as we wanted.

"Alright guys, so what's the plan here?" I asked, tossing my bag near the wall. I packed it with a change of clothing and a bathing suit. I was told there was a lake out back.

"Well, I figured we go for a swim since it's early, bring some drinks down with us. The girls won't be here until later tonight, may as well relax for a bit." Steve seemed to be in control of the plans, which was perfect since I didn't want to worry about a thing.

We headed down to the lake out back, it was a bit of a walk from the hotel, just under a mile, through the woods. Nobody could see us drinking back here and we didn't have to keep our voices down at all.

"Guys..." John put down his drink and looked at us, "everyone bring a suit?"

We all looked at one another and agreed we did except for him. "Guess you're going in without one dumbass!" Steve said.

We all jumped in, as we had our suits on already. We're not stupid and knew we'd need them before we left the room. John on the other hand had jeans on. He unzipped and stripped to his boxers and jumped in. We left the shirts, shoes, and johns pants, along with the towels near a rock, towards to tree line. It was a short distance from us, nowhere near the water so we wouldn't splash the pile. Probably further than it needed to be, but whatever, it's just us guys. We brought a couple of bottles of liquor in the water with us, passing them around and making jokes for a while. After we started feeling it, we decided to get out and head back to the room for some food before the strippers arrived.

"Um, guys..." I said looking at the rock, which clearly had nothing near it, "This IS the rock, isn't it? With our shit?" I froze a bit, looking at them, curious as to which one snuck out of the water to move them and wondering why.

We all argued a bit over who the hell was playing this stupid joke, as it made no sense. Finally, we agreed to just head back to the room anyways, no point in staying down here all evening looking around.

"I don't get it guys, who the fuck steals random clothing and towels like that?" Steve was mumbling shit like this the entire walk back. Our feet were wet and gross on the ground. Stepping on sticks, rocks, and dirt the whole way back, while shivering a bit since none of us got a chance to dry off. Steve's underwear was clearly showing everything as they were white and now drenched. It left nothing to the imagination.

We made it back to the hotel, got in using the back staircase, and realized we didn't have the keycard, since it was in Steve's jean pocket. All of us but Steve, since he was showing through his undies, went down to the lobby to get another card. The clerk was laughing a bit at our situation. I looked at him. "Did anyone else happen to check in?" He replied, "Nope, nothing scheduled as I said earlier, and nobody came through here, sorry."

We got the new card and went back up, unlocked the door, and went in. Once inside we felt a bit better about the situation that happened. We took turns using the bathroom to get dried and changed. It was getting dark, so we ordered delivery since they didn't have room service at this place. A nice younger woman delivered our pizzas, thanked us for the generous tip, and left. We quickly ate and chugged a few drinks, getting more and more buzzed as the evening got late.

It was around 11 pm when a knock on the door scared us. Steve got up to open it since we were expecting the strippers. Two gorgeous girls were at the door, both wearing long coats. Steve invited them in, talking to them a bit while we sat at the edge of the beds. One of them asked if they could freshen up a bit in the bathroom. We obviously agreed. The other one was making a few drinks at the table where we set up all our alcohol and cups. She came back over with a few for each of us and then grabbed one for her and her friend. They went into the bathroom with a giant bag and locked the door.

The girls were about 30 years old or so. Both brown hair, mid-cut. The one that made the drinks was named Candy. She had dark skin, around 5'8" in height, a thin build, and a D cup. The other girl was Trixie. She had light skin, about 5'4" in height, average build, large B cup.

The two girls came out of the bathroom in dominatrix-type outfits, Candy holding a crop in 1 hand, her drink in the other. "Drink up boys, we'll finish setting up." They walked to the other side of the room, setting up a radio and giggling. We finished our drinks and awaited the entertainment.

The music turned on, typical stripper music, and the girls started to dance near us, lapdance stuff.

Trixie asked, "Which one of you is the loser that's getting hitched?"

I raised my hand. "Me!"

Trixie moved over to me, pushing herself closely. She took off her top, revealing her breasts. She had nipples that looked like erasers, both pierced. Her tits were in my face, shaking around like crazy. Everyone was feeling tipsy and the girls were just as loud as us guys.

Suddenly, John hit the floor, face first from the bed. "What the fuck?" Steve said, kinda slurring from the drinks all day. "Dude, get up man, c'mon."

John was not getting up, clearly, he had too much to drink at this point. All of a sudden I wasn't feeling so hot either, very dizzy, everything a blur. The music got louder and I got worse. That's when I saw Mike and Steve passed out as well near me, backward on the bed. I tried to push Trixie back a bit slurring my words to stop, but it didn't matter, I lost conscience at that point.

"What in hell, what's going on?" I awoke finally. I had a bad headache and still a bit hazy from blacking out. "Did I drink that much? Guys, guys, wake up." My eyes finally got clear enough to see who was awake and what was going on. "Steve?" I noticed Steve was stripped naked, tied to a chair in the corner, legs to each front leg of the chair, arms behind him, a cloth gag tied around his mouth. He was fully awake, struggling to free himself. I tried to get up. I couldn't. I noticed I too was stripped naked, hand tied behind me, ankles tied to a leg spreader, sitting upright in bed. The other bed had both Mike and John in the same position as me side by side. They both had gags as well. Only I could speak it seemed. "Guys!!! What the hell? What's going on!?"

The two girls came out of the bathroom. They were fully dressed in proper apparel. "Look who's awake..." Trixie giggled while facing me. I could see her and Candy staring at my cock. I was soft, probably 2 inches at best. Embarrassed but more pissed off. Their grin was really bugging me.

Trixie and Candy grabbed their bags. "We're off boys, thanks for the party." They laughed as they left, locking the door from the inside. Clearly, we had been robbed of everything. Our clothing, bags, money, everything was gone. Just us four, tied up naked in the room.

We all tried like hell to get out of the ropes, none of us prevailed though. I agreed we should just wait until Monday when the clerk gets back. It was only Saturday morning, waiting would be our only option at this point. Hours went by, and we were feeling hungry and I had to take a piss badly, I'm sure all of us did. It was starting to get dark out. Probably dinner time at this point. We all sat naked, awaiting another day at least until the clerk showed up.

A noise at our door! The card reader... it sounded like someone put their card in.

The door opened.

"Oh, perfect!" A female voice said. We all looked over, Steve with the biggest look of surprise on his face. It was Steve's wife, Jennifer.

"Alright girls, come in..." She looked back at the door, and that's when the girlfriends of Mike and John walked in. Jennifer, Cindy, and Kim shut the door and walked in giggling. They had duffle bags with them.

Jennifer looked at me... "Alright Dan, Tammy isn't here... YET! Don't you worry though, she's on her way." They giggled some more and put their bags down near the bar.

I was really pissed and confused now. "What the fuck is going on here Jen? Untie us." I demanded.

"Not just yet boys." The girls started unpacking 1 of the bags on the table. They took a few shots as well to loosen up. We saw strap-ons, vibrators, various gags, chains, tape, whips, wax, butt plugs, paddles, and other stuff we couldn't make out being removed. Apparently, the girls had some fun in mind for themselves.

Cindy grabbed a pair of scissors and walked over to each of the gagged men, cutting the gags free. "There you guys go, now keep quiet and nobody gets hurt." She laughed as she put the scissors down and showed us all a knife.

Kim was setting up two cameras, each one facing one of the two beds in the room. She stood back and looked through each to see the view. "Perfect, all set girls." Kim took another shot, then kissed Jennifer on the lips, and they giggled.

I wasn't having any of this on film, that's for sure. "Ladies, can you please explain what this is all about?"

Jennifer quickly took a shot and gave me a look I haven't seen before. "Oh, sure Dan. Listen up boys... this weekend is ours now. Tammy will be along shortly for a surprise, but for the next 24 hours, you four are all ours. This camera is going to take video of everything that goes on in this room, and trust me, none of it you will enjoy. If any of you have a wise idea of telling anyone or trying to escape at all. This film goes to everyone you know, family, friends, work, etc. Each has a feed going straight to the cloud and backed up. Do NOT fuck with us boys."

Jennifer grabbed a tape measure, walked over to Mike, and measured his cock. "Mark him down for 2 1/2." Kim was writing down what Jennifer was telling her. She then went over to me. "Haha, I guess 2, fucking pathetic." Then she went over to John. "Umm, I guess a 3." Last was Steve, her husband. "Listen here shithead, I own this." She measured it and said, "2 as well, what a fucking loser like his friends." Jennifer pushed him onto his back. "Let's try him hard though..." She started stroking his dick hard and fast with anger. Steve was moaning and asking her to stop. "Don't fucking tell me what to do Steve. I'm in charge and I want this small dick fucking hard!!" Jennifer kept stroking up and down hard as she could. She measured again "Oh my god, alright... put him down for a pathetic 5 1/2." Steves's cock was swollen, his balls tight. He trimmed so most of it showed for everyone to see. A bit of precum was showing. "Lick it bitch." Jennifer used her fingertip and scooped it up and forced-fed it to him. The girls giggled.

Jennifer came over to me next. I was expecting the harsh method she just gave Steve. Instead, she grabbed my head and dragged me over to Mike's lap. "Suck him nice and hard Dan, do it!" I was in shock. I've never been with a guy. I'm straight and about to get married. I was less than an inch from the tip of Mike's cock now. Cindy walked over and helped by putting a ring gag in my mouth, and strapping it to my head. My mouth was forced open painfully. I was starting to drool all over. Jennifer pushed my open mouth down fast and hard, I was all the way down his cock. Luckily he was soft so it was barely in my mouth, but of course is started to grow, just as it was reaching my throat, she pulled my head up by my hair. Then back down all the way, up again, back down. She kept this up, hard and VERY fast for a good few minutes. I was gagging uncontrollably and drool was everywhere. My eyes were watering, I couldn't even see anymore. Then she pushed my head down and kept it there, Mike's cock all the way into my throat. I had my lips on his balls and pelvic area. His pube hair wasn't trimmed, some of that was in my mouth as well. Precum was mixing with my spit. After a bit, she pulled me back up, I was gasping for air.

Jennifer pushed me to the side and measured Mike's hard dick. "Oh my, I guess Dan took 8 inches! Wow Dan, what a cock sucking champ you are." I was spent. My face a mess from drool and precum. My eyes dripping from tears of pain and lack of oxygen. They left the gag on and went over to John now.

"Dan, next one." Jennifer grabbed my hair and dragged me over to John. "Wow John, I guess you got a little excited over Dan sucking off Mike huh?" Jennifer noticed John was already slightly hard. "Down you go bitch!" Jennifer pushed my head down hard and fast over and over onto his dick. She wasn't going easy at all. I may have blacked out at one point. She shoved me to the ground, dripping in more spit and precum than before. My eyes were bloodshot and soaked in tears now. I tried to beg this to stop, but couldn't form any words. Jen looked down at me and smiled. Then measured John. "Cindy, he's about 7."

The girls gathered near the cameras, I was on the ground, Steve in his chair, while Mike and John were laying on their backs in the beds.

"Alright, boys." Cindy grabbed the scissors. "Time to cut you loose for some real fun! Steve, perhaps you could help Jennifer out while I get Dan ready for the next round."