All Comments on 'A Softly Dominant T-girl's Crush'

by TGPstories

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutly fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonderful story, but this sounds so familiar. Is this a rewrite and reissue?

WestfjordianWestfjordianover 2 years ago

Loved it. Sensual, erotic and heartfelt. A great little story! Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So, her idea of handling her Crush on her best friend, is fucking all his romantic interests and hurting him over and over again? Wow, shitty friend

TGPstoriesTGPstoriesover 2 years agoAuthor

(Wonderful story, but this sounds so familiar. Is this a rewrite and reissue?) - Not that I'm aware of. If it was a rewrite of someone else's story it was unintentional but there are over 1/2 a million stories on this site so I'm guessing pretty much everything has been done on here before. Also I have read quite a bit on literotica and I doubt there are any writers who haven't been inspired by someone else's work (story, book, film, tv show) and incorporated some elements or themes into their own work even if it was subconsciously. (So no but maybe?)

Westfjordian - Thanks. You write good stuff too

(Wow, shitty friend) - Yeah she thought that too but love and jealousy can make you do things you are not proud of and all’s fair in love and war as the saying goes. None of my characters are ever going to be saints (although maybe some fallen kinky angels at some point) and I suspect a saint would be crap in bed anyway (they'd probably only do missionary and the closest they'd ever get to oral would be using a toothbrush).

BalasarBalasarover 2 years ago

Mmm no, this is not for me, I have too many problems with him forgiving her so easily, that kind of thing is not fixed so quickly, thanks but no thanks, I will see if in the next story this improves

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

While I really enjoyed the sex scene itself, the first part of the story was just a total turn off. Almost like a half cuck sort of deal. Not my cup of tea, unfortunately, cause man do I love some softly dominant tgirls.

DrozerDrozerover 2 years ago

Need a part two. Loved their chemistry ❤

DrozerDrozerover 2 years ago

It was amazing. They make a good couple. Waiting for the second chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

They are so cute together!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Now I need to know what happens next

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story overall but for once I’d like to see the guy be the dominant best friend

uncatmanuncatmanover 2 years ago

Well, I didn't particularly like the girl. She was a bit manipulative. But I did like that there was some more depth to these characters and some more character development. I'm not a huge fan when the characters are blank walls with no personality

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartover 2 years ago

3. The romance felt kinda forced and too sudden. Guy goes from just being into girls and being angry at his tgirl friend and suddenly ready for some submissive backdoor action with her. The girl was kinda cruel with how she was treating her oldest friend even if she liked him, if anything her actions were worse because of it thanks to how he stayed her friend when no one else did. Realistically (yeah I know bringing realism into a story about a huge dicked dickgirl) their relationship should have been over, his ex's confession shouldn't have changed much but if anything made him angrier that rather then her coming out and saying she liked him she instead kept stealing his girls to keep him free (shes dominant in every way but asking him out?). I think this story could do with a rewrite making it longer, showing their reconciliation and sexual relationship. Also while I know its in the title would have preferred her not to be so dominant both because it doesn't fit his personality as shown and I think its more romantic when its mutual. Still not bad I just feel the tgirl friend character was as presented pretty hard to redeem.

MarassoMarassoover 2 years ago

Finally found a moment to read your story and I must tell you that I liked it. But seeing that there are a lot of comments, I read them and noticed that the story had a mixed reception. To be honest, at first a few of the comments were alarming, but once I've read the story, I don't think that they were so much justified. Of course, everybody has the right to see things differently, but I personally liked the plot. Yeah, young people sometimes do stupid things because of love or jealousy, but what was nice that both Allison and Adam eventually, at one point, realized that they were perfect for themselves. And sex scene was hot, tender, but passionate. Well written TGP, best regards.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Holy hell she’s a fucking bitch. There’s absolutely zero reason she should have ever been forgiven. “Alls fair in love and war” is all well and good, but this was 100% an abuser tactic she tried to use at first, and she did absolutely nothing to make up for what she did to him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

But overall I do want to say I like the story, wish it would have been more developed in his reaction to what she did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

why did she cuck him by fucking every girl he tried to hit on instead of being honest ? surely shed know the majority of people couldnt forgive that even if they had been best friends for years ? her plan isn’t very well thought out .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Liked the story. About the comments that he went from confident straight guy to not so straight guy talking up up the ass. Well sex scenes are hard to write folks. It's hard to make it seem real because fantasy takes over in your mind as your writing it. That might be why she has such a whale cock. Fantasy. And hes a moaning little bitch. He might have had a tougher time in reality. Also the instant first time deep throating. Its fantasy. Some people can never deep throat. Your gag reflex keeps stuff out of your throat by design. But sucking balls deep is s hell of a fantasy. As is a feminine guy who becomes trans and girly yet stays a dominant top? Its fantasy. And that's ok. That's the appeal of futa or scifi stories. Realism not required.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Mostly goof but cockblocking was just WRONG

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow she’s an absolutely terrible friend. Didn’t even do anything to really make up for what she did.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

> "Hey, she was my girlfriend you skank," she cried, giving his bum a quick spank and then slowly shaking her head. "It seems you've been a very naughty boy Adam so maybe you should be apologising to me instead. And I have a big thick cock that's all ready and waiting to accept your contrition."

Why should he apologize at all in that scenario? Like I know it’s pillow/dirty talk and all but she literally did the same thing significantly more over significantly more people lmao. Also I find it extremely hypocritical that she didn't want him to fuck/date anyone else by cucking him at every turn but it’s ok if she gets a girlfriend/boyfriend and dates them while fucking them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Man, all your trans characters are absolute assholes, even this supposedly 'soft' one is a complete waste of a 'friend', makes me question if your view of trans people isn't fucked up or just a fetish for you and not somebody's actual life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

"Romance" my ass. She's a monster, and he's a moron. And gentle? Gentle would have a service top, not straight (ha!) femdom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Absolutely amazing story, I love it. Only criticism I have is the guy forgives her a little too fast IMO but other than that I love how the story went.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Bruh why did she act like that to the literal only person who was nice to her and stayed with her through her transition? Adam is a saint for not cutting all ties to her after what she did.

Royse69Royse69almost 2 years ago

I thought it was a great love story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

After being such an asshole to her one true friend, she was lucky to get him back. I would have given it a 5, if she wasn't such an asshole about it.

NovemberComingFireNovemberComingFirealmost 2 years ago

Not even remotely romantic. What a twat

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sorry this story was lame. As others previously mentioned, her only friend that stuck with her before then after transitioning was basically fucked over by her taking any girls he was attracted to.

So, that's really how you treat the one person you "love"???? BS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To all the reading comprehension impaired commenters who keep asking why the protagonist would treat the one person who stood by her the way she did, a first grade reader could give you he answer — she loved him and wanted him for herself, which is what she hit and in the end what HE wanted too. I know reading comprehension is. Challenge, but really with the dumb sulposededmy rhetorical questions. If you don’t like that story line, which I most assuredly did, write your own. So there. Good story. Well told, not a lot of nuance, but entertaining s stories don’t need to be Nobel price (cor literature) material. A 5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Man, fuck her and fuck him too. She's a monstrous dick and he's a spineless moron.

BalasarBalasarabout 1 year ago

Bad plot, this story can be defined only with that

RodimusMikeRodimusMike12 months ago
So Allison.

In a nutshell Allison was bestfriends with Adam as a boy,but then Allison came out as a Shemale,and was basically cockblocking Adam from being with other Girls and so Allison fucked his bestfriends perspective love interests.

But then Michelle came along and Allison fucked her as some kind of one-upness toward Adam,but if thats not bad enough Allison told Adam that Michelle was too good for him,instead of the other way around,So Adam being Adam packed and left Allison for what she said.

And Allison clearly stated she was a Shemale Dom and wanted Adam to submit to being Allison's little bitch boyfriend and to let her do anything to him.But Michelle told Adam that Allison was a Sweet and Caring Dom Shemale,but she sure as hell didn't seem that way later after Adam came back.So to understand this Allison was explained to be one way,but acted as someone completely different. Honestly this story was all over the place,and so not worth the time I spent reading it.

Addicted098Addicted09811 months ago

The idea behind this story is good but the execution is overkill in many places. Allison cockblocking Adam for years was unnecessary. I was getting angry reading it and I am not the guy. Just 2 girls woud have been fine with michelle being a serious love interest that hurts Adam.

Then adam goes from a guy wanting to fuck blonde bottom girl to being a willing bottom open to fucking in the ass. Then he quickly turns into wanting to be fucked harder as soon as her cock enters his ass. Shoud have waited till he was about to cum for him to declare that he wants it harder.

The actual sexual action is hot. But overkill in the background context hurts the story.

1Martiniman1Martiniman3 months ago

If you’re into love stories…this is a must read. It is very well written with a great premise and setting.

To the author…Please write more like this.

onecuriousreaderonecuriousreader3 months ago

rare to see a story that doesnt have some self centered futa or trans woman, who manipulates and or sabotages a straight male into some submissive cocksleeve.. completely ignoring or invalidating his feelings.. let alone his sexual orientation.. seems like a power fantasy more often than not where she gets what she wants, these kinda stories would work if there was a mind control element at play, which would make these stories more realistic. nothing romantic in these kinds of stories, these stories are about control not connection.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTGPstories@TGPstories
Long time reader finally drawn into writing. It's a lot harder than it looks and editing takes a way longer than actually writing something especially with work and family commitments. I like stories with fun, devilish, dominant and sexy T-girls and futas. Naughty but nice ...