A Soldier's Duty

Story Info
Soldier Fucks Wife While Husband Cheers Them On.
1.3k words
4.14
15.2k
21
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,068 Followers

I was working at the La Bistro La Grange, which is the finest French restaurant in Fort Campbell, Kentucky, although that's not such an honor since there are so few to pick from, but I had just gotten out of the army and I was looking to find myself before heading back to California and home. I swear that every word of this is true, although I do modestly admit to stretching the truth a bit when it comes to my own sexual prowess. Everything else here happens as I say it did, and I still think back to that night in Fort Campbell when I learned about Southern Hospitality and what marriage often means throughout the country.

It was Friday and I had worked my butt off and when they came in I noticed them right a way. That is I noticed her and he was with her. She was tall and stately, I think that is the term, but she demanded the attention of every man in the place. She had on a dress that must have been put on wet and then let dry because it was tighter than the skin on a snare drum and it showed everything she was born with, from her nipples down to the crease that ran up the triangle of her panties, if she was actually wearing any, which I was not sure about until she lifted that dress over her head later that night and sure enough, no panties.

They were real friendly, well flirty, and I even thought that he was kind of flirting with me as well. She was would-you-like-some-of-this kind of flirty, and I remember thinking, why yes I would. When thye got ready to go her husband called me over and asked when I got off. Well, it was close to midnight and I said in about an hour. That's when he told me they had a room at the hotel across the street and invited me to join them in their room for drinks and things. That's what he said, "Drinks and things."

I remember wondering what the 'things' were. Well, when I got off I went right over to the hotel and took the elevator to the tenth floor. I didn't know what would happen, but I was excited to find out. Their room was 1023, so I knocked on the door and she opened it just about the time I knocked. She was not wear the skin tight dress she had on at the restaurant, in fact she wasn't wearing anything at all.

He was sitting in a chair by the window, grinning like a cat that just ate the family pet bird. She let me in and immediately started kissing me, her tongue working in my mouth right off. I wasn't about to stop her, even with her husband sitting right over there in his chair.

She led me to the bed and quickly stretched out on it and put her hands up, motioning with her fingers for me to join her. I looked over at her husband and he was nodding like the clown head at the circus. Not knowing just what to do, I did what came naturally, I knelt down and crawled between those married legs and put myself against her lovely shaved pussy lips.

Before I knew what was happening I was balls deep in that married lady's pussy and thrusting like my life depended on it, and her husband was cheering us on from his chair in the corner. "Yeah, young soldier boy, fuck that pussy like she's been dreaming about for years." I didn't know about her dreams, but I certainly fucked that pussy like a soldier should, with hard quick strokes that jarred her lovely naked body each time I shoved it into her luscious, married vagina.

I fucked her until we both came, and then like a hungry cat she licked the come and pussy juice off my dick while it shriveled and shrunk. When I was completely soft, she kept sucking the tiny thing and I had to hold her off because it was getting mighty sensitive, having just come and all.

I was tired, but she was still raring to go, and she eventually worked me back to about semi-erect and then started trying to stuff my dick back inside her. I came around after a while and eventually got it up enough to get back in her pussy and I think I finally made her come around two in the morning. I had never seen a woman want to be fucked so badly and, in my whole life, I have never seen a husband so thrilled to have someone fucking the life out of his wife.

We fucked until the sun came up and then I stumbled home and slept the whole day, right through my next shift at the restaurant. They fired me for that, but I have been visiting Vivian and Anthony every couple of days and they are taking care of my rent and paying for my meals.

Last Saturday I met them at one of the only other nice restaurants in Fort Campbell, and we ate a great meal and then went to their room where she undressed me and hastily threw my clothes in a pile on the chair and jumped on me like a circus performer, riding me like cow pony for about thirty minutes. I fucked until I nearly passed out, then she began swallowing my cock like a sword swallower and I came all over her chin, tongue, cheeks, and that seemed to thrill her beyond belief. She wiped it off her face with her wrist, then licked it off her wrist like she was sampling perfume, then she took some on her finger tips and sucked it off each finger like barb-argue sauce, smiling to beat the band. All the while Anthony is beside himself, like he had just won a sweepstakes or something.

Yesterday was the last time I saw them, I guess they were moving back to Alabama, and I met them again for a wild night of fucking Anthony's wife while he clapped and cheered from the corner.

This time she waned me on top and she wrapped her legs around me and pulled me into her. It was hard to move with her legs like that, but I managed. If there is one thing I like, it's fucking a woman who really likes fucking and is fully engaged in doing her fair share. Vivian, believe me, does more than her fair share. I shoved it into her more times than I can count and she actually screamed my name as she came, saying it over and over like she was leading a chant at a pep rally for a high school football team.

I have never seen a woman who likes fucking as much as she does, and her husband certainly likes seeing his wife get great fucking like no one I have ever known. I am sure I will not be the last to fuck Anthony's wife. In fact, I am pretty sure that right now there is some soldier from Alabama fucking Vivian's brains out and she's loving it, calling his name, and Anthony is yelling encouragement from the corner of the room.

I have told a few friends about Vivian and Anthony, but they think I am lying, making up the story of a couple who invites soldiers into their room to fuck the wife like there's no tomorrow. I tell you if I had a wife, I wouldn't be letting young dudes from podunk wherever fuck her time after time and applauding from the corner like some football fan at the Super Bowl, especially if she looked like Vivian from Alabama. Wife sharing may be one thing, but wife spectating seems a whole other thing. Every fucking word of this is true, and Anthony, if you are reading this, that wife of yours is really some kind of fucking woman, and you should try her sometime. Believe me I know.

Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,068 Followers