All Comments on 'A Soldier's Duty'

by Nakedcraving

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

140 stories in 4 months. What gives?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

First he said he thought she might not have underwear on and it was confirmed later when she took her dress off. But then you wrote she was naked when he got to the door.

It seems to me you are trying to write so many stories (140 in 4 months) that you aren’t even trying to make them any good.

I prefer quality over quantity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice story although it was very rushed. It’s an interesting writing style that works to a degree but padding it out with descriptions, emotions, sensations and dialogue could make it so much more.

My husband and I have done this sort of thing although not with soldiers. As well as being erotic it’s definitely one way to say “Thank you for your service.” My personal preference is a threesome instead of just being watched, it’s probably going to sound crass but for those in open relationships having sex with a third party is similar to using a living breathing sex toy.

All those people who get angry/ angst about extramarital sex don’t seem to realise that sex and love are very different things.

Thanks for sharing

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

This happens more often in the military than a civilian would ever guess. I know, done it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNakedcraving@Nakedcraving
Taught School for 45 years. Wrote books on nudism and body acceptance. Have biked the coast of California. Live naked as often as possible. Write as hobby. I am a baseball poet. I get a hit about a third of the time, then I am doing well. If I hit it out of the park eve...