All Comments on 'A Soldier's Tale'

by atkins

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Wow

Some guys get all the luck - and some girls. dogging before dogging was invented. I hope the Major had a good time on his visit with Bo (and maybe her friends) and tells you all about it so you can pass it on. I shot so much spunk over this I almost fainted

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 13 years ago
Outstanding!

I loved it. Did I say OUTSTANDING?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Very erotic

What a turn on this story was. I have long suspected that older women who have not had a man in ages might make the best fucks. Your story leans in the direction of validating that belief.

jenellesljenelleslover 11 years ago
Lovely Tale

I've been told that all stories are true, and some of them even happened. This one certainly sounds both. People seem to dismiss older folks. Kids, every generation, seem to think they invented sex.

I like the major because he was genuinely interested in her as a person. If not, he might not have gotten such a history lesson.

Well written. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
elder

I love old women. Not just older, but women in their 80's and above. It is so unfair that most of the time they have outlived their husband, still need sex, and are pretty much denied their sexuality by today's society. They are so warm and loving. They love to hold, and kiss, and they smell so good. Then there is their pussy. Most of them don't trim or shave, so I usually encounter a wild forest of pubic hair and I love it. Sometimes I use a little extra lubricant, not necessarily because of dryness, but because its been a long time since their pussy's have been handled and pumped in and out of. They can become quite tender very quickly and I never want the sex to become a bad memory for them the next day. I usually stay away from anal, because later in life a woman sometimes has had a problem with hemorroids and I don't want to tear their delicate tissues.Besides they often have ideas about sodomy that are unpleasant. Elder cunt is cool. Love this story, especially about their gallery of spectators. By the way, if you never have had a blow job by a woman who has taken her dentures out you should try it! It is wonderful to have your hardness 'gummed' on while being sucked.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous