A Son Lusts After His Mom

Story Info
A son seeks his mom's expert advice to impress his gf.
750 words
3.23
24.1k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joy has a crush on his beautiful mom Ani who is a fitness freak and loves to keep herself in a perfect shape. He wants to seduce his gorgeous mom with big boobs.

He knows that his father is working hard all alone in Dubai. That his mom misses his handsome father with whom she facetimes late into the night.

There are times when Joy desperately wants to hack into his parents' iCloud account. This time around Joy has a plan. Valentine's Day 2024 is a perfect excuse to seek his sexy mom's advice.

Ani : Hello Joy! Are you busy? Why no text? Wassup? How could you forget your mom?

Joy : Oh Maa, how could I be as stupid as this?

Ani : Are you alright, son? Did you have dinner? I know you don't like the hostel food. Is something bothering you?

Joy : Hmmm......!!!

Ani : Beta, do not feel shy. Your maa is your close friend, isn't she? You are studying in college far from home. That must not stop you from treating your maa like a stranger. Come on. Be my obedient son now.

Joy : Maa, it is too late. I have tests coming up. I want to study.

Ani : It is just one am. You can study after getting things off your chest. I assure you that once you share your predicament with me, you will feel alright.

Joy : Please understand. Deliberately I did not call you at our usual hour tonight. I do not want to say something now and regret it later, maa.

Ani : Come on. I had to disconnect your Papa's facetime call. I was unable to concentrate. I was thinking about you. What is bothering you, son? Is it something about the opposite sex? Is any girl troubling you? Is she demanding some expensive gift for Valentine's Day?

Joy : Maa, what kind of a mind reader you are! I just didn't say anything. Yet, you know everything.

Ani : I know you inside out, my son. Now will you elaborate?

Joy : Maa, the heart of the matter is Tanisha and I have been seeing each other for four months now. I want to make her feel way too special on this Valentine's Day. I have thought a lot about it.

Ani : Sounds interesting. Go ahead.

Joy : Maa, I am feeling too shy. You are my mother. I worship the ground you walk on. You have raised me to be a confident and sensible man if I can call myself that. But this is something extremely personal. How can I share?

Ani : Stop thinking of me as your Maa for the time being. Think that you are chatting with your close friend with whom you share everything under the sun. Am I making your job easier?

Joy : Easier said than done.

Ani : Give it a try.

Joy : Listen. I want to gift Tanisha a sexy bra and panties. Nothing too revealing. I don't want to send out wrong signals just yet. I want to convey to her through this Valentine's Day gift that I am serious and I want to take our union to the next level. Do you have something in mind?

Ani : OMG! I just cannot believe it.

Joy : Maa, I am sorry. I didn't mean to shock you. Sorry. Please don't tell papa anything about this. Let us forget everything. Good night.

Ani : Hello. Relax. Calm down. Why are you going on and on? I said I just couldn't believe it. Can you make a guess?

Joy : I think you were facetiming with papa. He said that he wanted to gift you something on Valentine's Day. And probably he and I have the same thing on our mind. Am I right?

Ani : Ha Ha Ha... You are absolutely right. Like father, like son.

Joy : OMG! I thought I had blown it.

Ani : Relax. I have something in mind. Just see whether Tanisha would like this. You know her better. There you go, my cutie pie.

With this Ani makes a video call. What Joy sees on the screen of his iPhone takes his breath away and makes him shoot his load off instantly. His lovely mom is standing with black bra and panties on before her iphone. She is grinning from ear to ear even as Joy's heart is in mouth.

Joy : You are the best Maa.