All Comments on 'A Son's Birthday Gift'

by hesterbestpamaten

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
Eugenia4allEugenia4allover 3 years ago

Subject ok , execution sucked , many misspellings . Try again

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very Interesting.

I am thinking that this may have been your first story and that it may have also been a little rushed. I saw many errors and lack of editing. You will need to go over your work a few times to get everything grammatically correct but overall, good effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

horrible need an editor totally STUNK

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

My mom & I began a very special love affair on my 18th birthday that had been building up for a few years. Now over 30 years 3 decades we continue to enjoy each other on birthdays & mothers day & a few other special days. Best relationship ever due to the taboo factor.

grayge37grayge37over 3 years ago

Poor abrupt ending. Not as good as many other stories on this site. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Tom, Tim, Tod? which one is the son?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WOW

the way he describes his mom she should be in a freak show. which shoulder is lower? eyes right above mouth in stead of a nose???

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Proof read

Several spelling errors and corrections needed

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Check names and years please

First story was only OK as I was confused

Tom lay in his bed then the story takes off with Tim. Then you have a Ted in there.

Dates She is 34 YO Tim turned 20 YO so she had him at 14 YO?

Please review and resubmit with changes. Thank you for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Tim, Tom, Ted, anyone else??

Definitely need to proofread and who is the son, you called him by 10 different names. Spelling & grammar are wack as well.

smltwnguysmltwnguyover 3 years ago
1st timer

Not bad for a first timer. Good premise for a taboo story. Editing would help, but did not make story bad. Keep working and don't be discouraged by some of the rude comments, some people don't know how to act.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very much in need of an editor

Thier our so meny typos in yur story I couldent get in to the story.

You would really benefit from using an editor. There are lots of simple mistakes that makes reading it less enjoyable. Some others have pointed out some of them but there are many more. There were many instances where you used the wrong word. If you have someone else read through it, a lot of that could be caught and corrected.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Measurement

I hope that your measurements were a typo. Otherwise, he has a shorty 4in D.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Very poorly written, way too many mistakes, and not in the least bit believeable. Please stop now............... 2 stars

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 3 years ago
cSo many mothers and sons want this

Fear of rejection is the biggest obstacle. Fortunately, when I started teasing my mother she did the same. After three years of sexual tension we were so ready.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Get an editor

This was too hard to read. Gave up after a few paragraphs.

mikeswivesmikeswivesalmost 3 years ago

As a first story, it has some good foundations. Understandable that a few phrases are awkward since this is not written in the author's native language.

It is especially amusing to read the several anonymous criticisms about linguistic mistakes since the multiple anonymous commenters can't seem to spell or get their own tenses correct. Story has a good premise but a little more investment in character motivations and insecurities would help. The physical descriptions have a degree of detail that many stories short change. Overall, the story itself is better than many that are mere narratives of events with no character development. I think the author has potential and encourage future submissions. Stick with a simple underlying premise as was done here for the first few and avoid complex and exotic scenarios until you are more practiced. And, as always, ignore the ignorant comments by anonymous!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My mom gave me her body to enjoy for my 18th birthday & we enjoyed each other on her 43rd birthday a couple of months later. From then on it became a tradition for each birthday & we also celebrated mothers day

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

too much going from the first peroson to the second, although get past that and its not too bad a story,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Check your ages of the mom (34) and son (20).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous