A Son's Birthday Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But it was still Tim's birthday, and she went downstairs to prepare for dinner for him.

--

It was afternoon now and Ada was preparing dinner. Just as she had been instructed, she

still walked around topless, exposing her firm, bouncy tits. As dinner was ready, she put the plates on the dinner table, and called her son down. Happily he traversed downstairs, obviously hungry, but he froze when he once again saw her standing there, half way naked.

"Oh mom don't you know how fondable your boobs are?" He proceeded to go over, starting fondle her again. He put his head between her tits, and pressed from the sides, squeezing himself in the process. For starters Ada had mad a jar of jam for each of them, as they both loved berries. Tim took some of the jam and started smearing it all over her boobs. He later cleaned it with his mouth.

"This has got to be the best birthday I could have ever hoped for"- he said, after licking her nipples clean of jam. Ada couldn't believe that it was possible for someone to be so attracted by her breasts. Sure enough, they were decently sized and with her normal-sized pink aeorlas. But her son must have played with them close to half an hour today. "Tim, don't you want to start on the main course?". Remember you still have all of the rest of the day to enjoy me." With that he stopped, nodded and looked towards his plate. In truth, Ada just needed some time to relax her boobs. His intense squeezing had made them somewhat sore.

As they started eating, Ada poured both of them some wine that she had brought in Spain 2 years ago. "Boobs, food and quality wine. Your mama isn't doing such a bad job ey?"

"Oh, this is the best day I have had since forever. Thank you for doing this mom". She smiled, as she thought to herself. She had never let anyone fuck her mouth like that, and neither had she ever swallowed. She would admit, it hadn't tasted particularly good. To be honest, she had been on the verge of puking, but she had been able to keep her posture.

They didn't say much during the meal, Ada knew what she had in wait when they were finished.

"So, now that you are full, what do you want to do?". Tim thought for a bit, then looked at her smiling. "How about we just go into the living room and relax in the sofa? We could pop another bottle". "That sounds like a great idea Tim. Haha when you get there, are you going to ask me to give you another blowjob?" They both laughed, but deep inside her, she was hoping it would only be oral. Perhaps she could survive this day without having to let him into her vagina. Although she still hated giving head.

"Come mom, lets go have fun!". With alcohol induced atmosphere, they both went over to the sofa and sat down. Tim started up Netflix and put on some comedy that they had both seen a million times before, but still couldn't help themselves laughing. While the film was entertaining, Tim couldn't help catching himself staring at his mom's incredible boobs. He had asked her to go topless around the house, and now he was reaping the consequences. Every time she laughed, her breasts would jiggle ever so slightly. The dim light made her pink nipples look almost red, as she sat opposite her son. "Could I offer to make a drink for the two of us?" he asked. "Oh, I wouldn't say no to a margarita!"

Tim went to the kitchen, took out his bartender-set and started mixing the ingredients together. Looking down he saw that he had a hard on, and first now noticed how horny he was. He quickly finished the drinks and brought them out to the living room, where Ada waited for him.

"Oh, isn't this a lovely surprise? Look at how well I am treated by my gentleman!" She accepted her glass and they made a toast. He then placed himself in the sofacorner and looked hungrily at his mom. "Hey, why don't you come sit over here?" he said as he pointed to his lap.

Ada, quite tipsy at the moment thought had been quite aware of Tim always looking at her tits, from where he had sat. But now she thought, perhaps they could just cuddle and that would be it? Worst case scenario she would have to blow him again. She , giving her body to him for 24h hadn't been smooth or easy. In fact she had felt rather naked, walking around, only in her panties all day, as she wasn't allowed to cover her chest. Nevertheless, she could feel that her son was shy. In the morning, when she had given him a blowjob, he had enjoyed her body like a buffet, especially her natural breasts. But after that he had been more reserved, and had looked away every time she had caught him staring. It was almost as if, although he had her for a day, he still found it illegal to catch her naked and go on being around her. That is what she thought as she answered, "Of course sweetie where do you want me to sit?" and went over to him. "Just here" he said as he pointed to his lap. She took a breath and sat down, facing him.

It took some time for Tim, but he was slowly getting comfortable again as he began holding her more confidently.

Then she felt one of his hands on her shoulder as he pulled her towards him. Their lips met and soon they were making out, him more enthusiastically than her.

Ada found it somewhat weird, making out with her son, getting her lipstick all over his mouth. But she endured as she was going to let him enjoy her. She felt a chill through her body as her boobs were, once again, cupped and fondled. Tim started kissing her on the neck and then moved on towards her nipples. Tim took all the time he needed, caressing the round, soft shapes of her chest.

Oh god, now this would be it, wouldn't it? That was what Ada though to herself as Tim made out with those same tits that made every man at work struggle to keep looking at her eyes when they talked. Now Tim had them all for himself, he suckled on, and worshiped them as if they were divine. Tim was probably going to move over to her pussy when he was finished squeezing her melons. As much as Ada hated letting men put their cock in her mouth, she could perhaps avoid proper sex by sucking him off. Ada suddenly intensely kissed Tim and moved her right hand over his very visible bulge. Then she laid down on her stomach and slipped his boxers off, revealing his shaft.

Surprised by his mother's sudden enthusiasm, Tim felt a thrill up his spine. She started by stoking his dick with her hand, slowly going up and down. Tim then closed his eyes, only feeling the sensation of her hand. Then he felt her wet lips as they caressed his penis head. He heard her take a deep breath before he felt his dick gliding into her mouth. Waves of sentation flew through him as Ada gently blew him. With his left hand, Tim reached for her boob, but found her lying on her stomach. She then adapted her position, leaning on her elbows, so her boobs were hanging freely for him to play with as she sucked him. He cupped one with his hand, feeling the weigh of the boob. He let his fingers glide over her areola, before he pinched her pink, soft nipple with his index and his thumb. At once the soft nipple became hard, and started pinching it hard. It was visible that it made her react, but that didn't stop her from continuing, gliding up and down his shaft, now faster and faster, trying to make him come. She even pulled his hand to her other boob, indicating for him to enjoy himself. Tim really was in heaven, but he had no intention of cumming in her mouth this time. His hand slowly glided downwards towards her ass. With visible stress coming from her body language, she now started sucking him faster and deeper, chocking with every glide. Tim admitted that it was hard not to come, but he realized there were other parts of her he hadn't enjoyed yet. He slapped her prefect ass, making it bounce.

Trying to make Tim come in her mouth, Ada blew him to the point of chocking, but to her realization, his hands now started playing with other parts of her. Her ass was now the target of his enjoyment, but after he had slapped it a couple of times, he moved downwards, towards her thigh. Suddenly she felt his hand move underneath her panties. His thumb slowly found her clit, sending shockwaves through her. Then suddenly, she felt two of his fingers inside her. This was not going to plan, she thought, just to be surprised as told her to pull out.

Tim wasn't particularly well trained, yet to her surprise, he easily lifter her up, and turned her around. She didn't realize what he was doing until she found herself on all four, with her back facing him. She hadn't realized that he had already slid her panties off.

"This has got to be the greatest birthday gift you could have ever given me" - he said. Although Ada had promised her body to him today, she hadn't really prepared herself for being fucked by him, even though she thought she had. Dread filled her, and she looked forward until this was over. But then she reminded herself of why she did this. She loved her son, and would go to any length to make him happy. While this was just a day for her, letting him enjoy her body as much as he wanted meant so much to him. Perhaps this was the spark that would start his journey out of his depression. And what did this cost her? Sore breasts and throat for some days as well as some hours of being fucked?

Ada smiled back at Tim. "Just enjoy me all you want Tim! I am just glad I can make you happy!"

She then stood up, and took of her panties completely. Now she truly was standing naked in front of him. "Tim I love you and I want you to always know that. Hey, come here". She then leaned towards him and gave him a long, compassionate kiss. She then smiled to him before she went back on all four, this time she was wet.

She almost jolted when she felt the sensation of a being mounted. She hadn't had sex in eight months, and now she had 10 cm of cock inside her. Tim suddenly slammed the rest of his manhood into her, sending a shock through her, and making her boobs sway back and forth. Tim then grabbed her waist and dragged her towards him and started fucking her. HARD. Ada's breath was quick and heavy, and her whole body was on fire. Suddenly her head was tilted backwards as her son had grabbed a bunch of her hair, and it seemed the harder he puller her hair, then stronger he pushed his dick inside her. She struggled to keep on all four due to the amount of pure force with which he fucked her, but she knew that men preferred when the receiver managed to stay in position, so she fought as hard as she could to stay afoot. After only 20 more seconds her front collapsed, leaving only her lower half afoot. With this, Tim changed position and moved into missionary, where he started fucking her, as he enjoyed the view of his mom's very pretty face, as she tried to smile to him through all the stimuli. Tim, not wanting to go soft, took her legs and pushed them towards her chest, making it easier for him to penetrate deeper inside her.

Tim felt like the king of the world. His mom, being in her early 30s was very attractive for her age. He knew she was very selective about who she slept with, and yet here he was, banging her for as long as he wanted. She was way out of his league, and this might be the only time in his life he was going to enjoy her beauty and sexy appeal. With both hands he changed their position again, making her be on top. He loved this position as it allowed him to enjoy the full gaze of her incredible tits, with their cute pink nipples. He started playing with them rough as he continued fucking her.

Ada had little time to think as her son changed from one position to another, clearly enjoying every minute of his birthday gift. Ada constantly found herself staring at her son's eyes in awe, completely wordless.

Suddenly he pulled out and stood up before he lifted her up as well. "Oh mom, I want to fuck your boobs." At this point her answer came almost automatically. "Oh yes, Tim. Fuck my boobs!" She went on her knees, grabbing his cock with one hand, placing it between her melons, before he started fucking them hard. As the fucking became more intense, Ada could feel the friction between her boobs. She closed her eyes, letting go of anything else than the moment itself. Suddenly his cock slipped out of her cleavage, and before she knew it, he was fucking her mouth. This was the most intense oral she had ever had in her life. For some reason she realized that although he had pushed his whole dick inside her mouth, she wasn't gagging anymore. Tim had also realized that, which made him fuck her mouth even harder. Ada was still having her eyes closed, completely focusing on the moment. At this point she had lost track of how long he had fucked her. Suddenly he pulled out of her mouth to have a break until he was going to start fucking her mouth again. But the break was longer than she thought. Then she heard grunting from him, and she opened her eyes. To her shock she found him wanking his dick a few centimetres above her face. She knew what he was planning. When she had been a teenager, she had promised herself that no one would ever get to cum on her face. This had been a disappointment to those men she had had sex with, but she was steadfast about her conviction. That is why she was horrified when she opened her eyes only to see the first squirt of semen shoot right into one of her eyes. Then another, enormous load landed on upper chin and started sliding downwards to her mouth. Ada was there, on her knees, paralyzed from the experience as Tim emptied the last drops of his load onto her face. Then she felt her open mouth being visiting by his cock again, sliding a few times in and out, filling her mouth with the taste of sperm.

She stood just like that for about a minute until she felt her son cleaning her face with a tissue.

"Wow mom, that was amazing. This has definitely been the greatest day of my life." Then he gave her a long and warm hug. They stood there for minutes, and Ada started feeling good again.

"Tim...I hope you know that you are the only one who has ever come on my face. Haha when I offered my body for 24 hours, you really enjoyed every bit of that. I know you have been basically staring at me, every time you've caught a glimpse of me nude. So, how was it to finally get to play with my body that you have been dreaming about for so long?"

"It felt great, it really did. Hope I didn't take too many liberties. But I meant it when I said that this has been the greatest day of my life."

"I didn't realize you were so attracted to me. You know, I really love how great you have been to me the last year, making me dinners and helping me cleaning. How about from now every week you are as good to me as you have been the last year, you get to play with those boobies of mine that you love so much for half an hour? And Tim, if this really makes you happy, we could make this our little birthday tradition, what do you say?"

Tim was stunned. He couldn't believe what he had heard. Him and his mom talked for hours that day , and in the evening they both went to bed. Tim as was excited as he had ever been. He went to sleep with Ada that night, spooning her.

After that Tim's birthday became his new favourite day of the year.

12