A Sordid Arrangement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" Erin moaned in repetition as she felt his powerful ejaculations strike her cervix over and over again. The feeling was incredible, and soon she was cuming with him. Her pussy squeezed his shaft tightly as her orgasm took hold. "OH MY GOD! I'M CUMING! I'M CUMING! FUCK YOU! OH GOD! FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKING FUCK FUCK FUUUCK!"

Kyle was almost lost in how good this felt: emptying his balls into Peter's hot girlfriend for the third time - and into her pussy for the second! - that evening. Their sex had stirred up so much hot cum in his balls, and it was euphoric emptying them into this stunning woman. It was almost as good as her expression: her head held back against the locker, staring at the ceiling as what had to be an incredible orgasm gripped her. Erin was stunning, and seeing her cum was even more.

It was that moment Kyle vowed there was no way he was going to let this be a one-time thing. He was going to find every way and opportunity to fuck Erin as often as he could.

Had he known that at that moment Erin had come to the same realisation Kyle wouldn't have needed worry about how he would convince the 19-year-old brunette to fuck him again. Erin had no intention of letting this be a one-time-thing either. Kyle had fucked her so good two times now - his cock felt so good, and he knew how to use it, and the disgust she felt for him only made having sex with him even hotter. As she felt his cum slosh around inside her Erin knew she would be having a lot more sex with Kyle, and he would never wear a condom when doing so. Cheating on her boyfriend with his roommate and tormentor was hot, but having unprotected sex with the guy was even hotter!

Plus Kyle came so much and so hard; his ejaculations felt so good inside her that Erin cried out in disappointment when Kyle pulled out. Surely he hadn't finished yet!

He hadn't: Kyle held her against the locker and smirked as his throbbing dick blasted ropes of cum over her pussy, already totally soaked in his sperm! Thick globs of his white spunk landed across her labia and clitoris. More landed on her thighs, while one rope shot high enough to land in her navel. Erin watched, wide-eyed and aroused by this display of virility, as Kyle shot ropes of hot cum over her pussy until it was covered by his seed. One more ejaculation blasted onto her cum-filled vagina, sending thick globs falling to the puddle of their fluids below.

In the moments after their shared orgasm both of them watched Kyle's work drip from her wet, cum-soaked pussy. Large globs of his seed oozed out of her.

She caught his eye and raised her eyebrow. "Marking your territory?"

"Hell yeah," Kyle said. "Like you can take Peter's small dick now you've tasted mine!"

For a moment Erin thought of defending her boyfriend, but the pleasures she had felt, and the post-orgasm glow still running through her veins, led her to say, instead: "Definitely. I love your cock, Kyle. It's so big, thick, and hard. You cum so much, and you taste so good! I want you to fuck me with that cock whenever I want! I want you to fuck me and cum in me whenever I want. Fuck! Yours is the best cock I've ever taken!"

Kyle smiled. Although he had heard those words before from hundreds of women, and he had heard them tell him how much better at fucking them he was than their husbands, boyfriends, or even girlfriends in a few cases, Erin was the most erotic. He shared a room with Peter, and for the rest of the year whenever he looked at the guy Kyle would know he was fucking Peter's girl better than Peter ever could, and that she loved his sex more than sex with her boyfriend.

"If you love this cock," Kyle said, "then get down there and show me."

Erin found herself unable to resist as his hands gently pushed downward on her shoulders. Lowering herself to her knees, using the locker as support, until she was head-level with his cock, still rock hard and ready for more. With her eyes locked on his, Erin leaned forward until her lips found the tip of his cock. His skin was warm and soaked in cum and her vaginal fluids. As her tongue caressed the entrance to his urethra she tasted herself mixed with his thick, virile spunk. Placing her lips around his member, just below the bulbous head, Erin moved her head towards him, taking his shaft inch by inch. All the while staring directly up at him.

Kyle regarded her with smug satisfaction. This had been a night to remember: not only had Peter's hot girlfriend given him a blowjob, and not only had she swallowed his cum, and had his cum painted over her tits, but he had fucked her twice - without protection! - and pumped his cum into her tight pussy both times! Now she had her throat clamped tight around his cock again, ready to give him the second blowjob of the evening!

Moving her head back and forth along his thick nine inches, Erin quickly built up speed until she was fucking her cock with her throat almost as fast as she had been fucking him with her pussy. Kyle groaned with how good her tight, warm and moist throat felt on his big cock. As if he had forgotten how good she had felt the first time she had given him a blowjob; but then that had been over three hours ago!

That was not lost on Erin either: sex with Peter rarely lasted more than half an hour, but here she was still having sex with Kyle after almost four hours of sucking and fucking his huge dick! She had cum six times, and he had cum three, and here she was sucking his cock once more, hoping for a second load of cum down her throat.

"Oh fuck... that's it... that's it, baby..." Kyle moaned. "Fuck my cock with your mouth... yeah, like that... oh fuck... you're so good at sucking cock... you need to such a real cock like mine... not that small dick Peter's got between his legs... oh fuck... oh that's so good..."

Erin jerked back, Kyle's thick cock head bouncing up as she released it from her mouth. Her hand quickly reached up to jack him off, while her other hand massaged his huge, heavy balls. No doubt already full of more cum to pump into her. "I'm not your 'baby', you arrogant shit," Erin said as she jacked him off.

"No, you're my cumslut," Kyle said, smugly. "You're my piece of ass to fuck whenever I want."

"Oh?" Erin raised an eyebrow, now that the pleasures of an orgasm had worn off she was less inclined to deal with Kyle's bullshit. A part of her was regretting the shit she had moaned while he was fucking her into another mind-blowing orgasm. Fuck, Horny Erin was becoming a pain in her tits with the stuff she was saying!

"You said it yourself," he replied. "My cock is yours. Whenever you want."

"Whenever I want, yeah," she said. "Which could be 'never', you cuntfuck."

"Oh you'll want it," Kyle said as he watched her jack him off. "You'll want my cock in you all the time. You'll want me to fuck you every day."

"So sure of yourself," Erin said. Her hand flew up and down the length of his shaft. Her other squeezed and fondled his balls. "Just because every other woman on campus is aching to ride your cock doesn't mean I will be."

"Says the woman with her hand around my cock."

"I'm here because I want to be," Erin countered.

"How feminist of you."

"Oh, shut the fuck up," Erin muttered before plunging his length down her throat once more. With her head bobbing back and forth along his thick nine inches the changing room was silent save for Kyle's gasps and soft moans, and the wet sound of his meat sliding down her throat.

"Just admit it," Kyle managed to say between clenching to stave off blowing his load too early. "You love my cock. I fuck you better than Peter does. I make you cum harder than he ever can." He looked down and caught her eyes. "Just admit you enjoy having sex with me."

Pulling her head back Erin glared at him while massaging his dick. "That would be the main achievement of tonight for you," she muttered, "wouldn't it? That'll be the big notch on your bed: you fucked Peter's girl and she told you how much better you are than her boyfriend."

"I think you already did," Kyle said. "Several times."

"That was Horny Erin," she said. "Horny Erin doesn't know what the fuck she's talking about."

Kyle gave out a short laugh. "No, I think Horny Erin knows exactly what she's talking about."

Returning her mouth to his dick, Erin gave Kyle the finger with the hand that had previously been working it, while her other hand continued to feel his large, heavy, warm balls. She could practically feel all the cum broiling inside, and Erin began to bob her head along the length of his dick with renewed passion, eager for a mouth load of that hot spunk.

Back and forth she worked his cock with her throat, feeling its wide head move down. Pushing out against the confines of her throat with its moist, warm thickness. Her tongue massaged the underside of his shaft as she took him to the base, then slid his length out until his wide head was almost between her lips. Back and forth.

"Oh fuck..." Kyle gasped. "You're so good at sucking my cock!"

As she bobbed her head Erin placed her hands on his muscular chest. Her fingers explored the contours of his well-defined abs. The way his warm skin emphasised the strong muscles beneath. Erin felt Kyle's muscular body, wishing Peter was this fit. Kyle was like a Greek god in comparison, and as she felt how well-defined Kyle's six-pack was Erin began to bob her head faster along the length of his dick.

Fingers explored his muscular definition as she sucked and fucked his big cock with her tight throat, moaning loudly with how erotic this whole scene must look to an outsider: here she was on her knees in front of her boyfriend's fit as fuck roommate giving him the second blowjob of the night, after he had just pumped two loads of hot, sperm-filled cum into her wanton, cheating pussy. Of course the thought of anyone bursting into this scene was hot also, and the thought of it being her dear boyfriend was even hotter!

"That's it!" Kyle gasped as he held Erin's hair. "That's it, Sexy! Fuck my cock with your mouth! Suck my dick, you horny slut! Oh fuck! If only Peter could see you now!"

Erin moaned in agreement as she throat-fucked him with fast, deep thrusts of her head.

"Oh, you think so too?" Kyle smirked as he watched her head fly up and down the length of his dick. "Do you think it would be hot for Peter to see you now? Sucking on my dick like this? Bet he'd love to see how good a cocksucker his girl is!"

Erin moaned louder as she took his cock deep into her warm tight throat. She hated how his words were turning her on, but Kyle was hitting all the right spots. Yes: it would be hot for her boyfriend to see her suck Kyle's cock like this. It would be hot for Peter to walk in on her taking his roommate's massive nine-inch-dick deep into her tight throat, like only Peter's dick should be sucked and throat-fucked, and she would love for Peter to see her take a second helping of Kyle's spunk in her mouth. Watch her take Kyle's cum until it flowed out of her mouth, over her lips and down her tits like it had hours ago.

Fuck. Hours.

She had been having sex with Kyle Matthews for hours!

"Fuck, Peter you should see your girl!" Kyle continued to moan. He learned forward on to the locker. This girl was too good at sucking cock! It was hell trying to stave off cuming, but Kyle was desperate to make another great impression, and he wasn't gonna blow his load too early if he could help it. "You should see her sucking my cock like the cheating slut she is!"

Erin moaned as she agreed with his words: she was a cheating slut. Here she was cheating on her loving boyfriend with his roommate, taking Peter's roommate's cock deep into her mouth, with every intention of letting Kyle cum inside her mouth, after having fucked said roommate for hours and taken two loads of Kyle's cum inside her cheating pussy!

"Oh she's so fucking good!" Kyle gasped. "I bet she doesn't suck your cock as good as she is sucking mine!"

Erin popped her head back and smiled up at him as she jacked him off. "You would love to hear that, wouldn't you?" she said. "I'd bet you'd love to hear me tell you I'm giving you head with more passion than I've ever sucked Peter's dick. That would really make your night, wouldn't it? I'd bet you'd love that."

"I think that little speech was all I needed to hear," Kyle replied with a smug smirk. "Look, if you don't want to admit that sex with me is a thousand times better than sex with Peter, even though it's just the two of us here, I get that. It's a hard truth to swallow. Like my cock."

In answer Erin plunged his dick deep into her throat until her lips touched his balls. Kyle gasped with how good it felt to have his meat sheathed in her warm, moist throat.

"Oo er ayin?" she gargled.

"Don't talk with your mouth full," Kyle said, his smug smile softening into one of genuine mirth, and Erin's eyes lit up with their shared amusement. As she bobbed her head back and forth the two said nothing for a long while. Kyle found himself brushing her hair as she took his length into her tight throat over and over. He knew he wouldn't be able to last much longer with how good it felt, but Kyle was also enjoying the way she looked at him. Her gorgeous brown eyes held his with a knowing gaze, as if she knew what he was thinking and loved it.

It was right then that Kyle realised who had seduced who.

This was Sarah Ellis all over again...

Popping his dick out Erin jacked him off with a hand as she lent close, her lips almost touching the tip, and breathed gently over the entrance to his urethra. Kyle couldn't help but let out a small groan of pleasure. "This cock," Erin said, gently licking his tip as she spoke. "I love this cock. So big. So hard. Hmm... so big..."

"Bigger than Peter?" Kyle said.

"Oh yes," Erin said, continuing to jack him off while pausing to lick and kiss his tip. "So much bigger and thicker than he is. Hmm... you feel so good inside me... I'll have to get you back in my cunt after I swallow your cum again!"

"Hello Horny Erin, I've missed you," Kyle said. "I find you so much preferable company to that other Erin."

"Careful, Other Erin can still hear you."

"We better be quiet then," Kyle said. "Tell me, as you have my cock in your mouth again, will you be a good girl this time and swallow all of it?"

"I'm always a good girl," Erin said sweetly.

"She says with her hand around my dick."

"I can use my tits if you want," Erin said as she straightened herself, placing her tits about the same height as his dick. Squeezing them together she pushed them up, capturing the tip and a good few inches of his massive cock between her large breasts. Gently she rocked herself back and forth, his cock, slick with her fluids and his cum, sliding between her soft skin.

Kyle hung his head back, gasping with how good it felt. "Oh fuck..." he moaned. "That feels so good... Your tits feel so good! Fuck... oh, that feels so good!"

He thought he had a hold on his impending orgasm, but Erin's new approach brought him back on track to soon be blowing his load again.

"You like that, Kyle?" Erin said as she massaged the end of his dick with her tits. "You like how my tits feel around your cock? Does it feel good? Do you want to cum all over my tits again?"

Kyle looked back down at her; this image of sweetness and purity giving him a frantic titfuck with her huge breasts. She was jerking him off so quickly now; just as fast as when she was fucking him with her throat. It felt so good - Kyle didn't think he could last much longer!

"Fuck yeah!" he growled. "Fuck my dick with those great tits of yours! Oh fuck! I wish Peter could see us now! What do you think your boyfriend would say if he saw you with your tits on my dick?"

"He won't be happy," Erin said, pushing her tits together as she moved them against his thick dick. Her skin slid against his member, soaked in her fluids and the huge amount of cum he had pumped into her on two occasions, as well as the sweat dripping down her chest. "It might break him seeing me here, on my knees, with your bigger, thicker cock between my tits." Erin looked up at him and smiled seductively. "You know I've never titfucked Peter," she said.

"Never?" Kyle asked, his eyes lightening up.

"Never," she whispered. Licking the tip of his penis, where pre-cum oozed from his urethra.

Kyle gasped with how good her touch felt, and how hot this whole affair was! Not only was he fucking her better and longer than Peter ever could, but she was doing things to him that she had never done with her loving boyfriend! "Oh fuck yeah..." he gasped as he felt her jerk his big dick between her huge tits. "Like that. Fuck my cock with your tits! Oh god!"

Erin smiled up at him as she worked her breasts. His breathing was quicker, deeper, and she had no doubt he was going to cum soon. Erin was amazed at Kyle's stamina and endurance; he was going to cum for the fourth time this evening, and not once had he needed a break! His dick had stayed hard from the moment she had walked into the changing rooms in her sports bra and jogging pants, covered in the sweat from a good workout. Erin wondered if she could wear him out, or if Kyle would have the stamina to fuck her sore.

Oh yeah; she definitely wanted to find out who had more sexual endurance!

"Fuck yeah!" Kyle gasped. His head had dropped back and he was staring up at the ceiling as he revelled in how good it felt to have his cock jerked between her two huge breasts. Smirking at how she had him at her mercy, Erin squeezed his cock tightly between her tits and worked his huge length with strong, merciless strokes. His hands were pressed against the locker behind her, and his tanned, muscular body was rigid as he obviously was trying not to cum. "Oh fuck... you're so good at this... oh fuck..."

Back and forth she moved his cock between her tits before Erin popped his tip into her mouth, and with one quick, violent motion plunged his whole length down her throat. Without missing a beat she resumed her frantic assault on his dick, now with the tightness of her throat.

"FUCK!" Kyle gasped, looking back down at her. "Oh my god, Erin! You feel so good! That's it! Fuck my big dick with your mouth! Fuck it like the slut you are! How's it feel to have a real cock in your mouth! Feels better than Peter's little dick, doesn't it?"

Erin moaned in reply. His length plunged in and out of her throat as she frantically fucked Kyle with her mouth. She didn't care anymore what he said about Peter: it was all true. Kyle was just bigger, thicker and better than her boyfriend. He was not only built - his body more muscular and toned - but he could last so much longer than Peter. Right now he was on the verge of his fourth orgasm of the evening, and even though she had drained his balls three times already Erin was certain Kyle would soon be filling her mouth with far more cum than Peter could ever produce!

"Yeah... that's it... oh god, Erin... I'm gonna cum!" Kyle gripped her hair as she bobbed her head along his length. "I'm gonna cum into your mouth! Oh fuck! I wish Peter could see this; see me fill his girl's mouth with my cum again!"

Erin moaned again: she wished Peter could see it as well! This morning she had awoken just a simple loving girlfriend to a great guy, and now here she was having swallowed her boyfriend's roommate's cum, had him cum all over her tits, and cum inside her twice after they had fucked for hours without protection! Now she was going to swallow another load of cum from him!

How did this happen?

"Oh fuck! I'm cuming! I'm cuming! Fuck! Take it! Swallow my cum, Erin!"

She would: as Erin felt Kyle's cock twitch inside her throat Erin drew her head back until Kyle's thick cock head was inside her mouth, perched on her tongue as she eagerly awaited another huge load of cum to be pumped up from his balls.

1...1112131415...20