A Sordid Arrangement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kyle didn't disappoint; as he moaned in pleasure his cock twitched on her tongue and blasted a huge jet of hot, sperm-filled gunk across her tonsils. Cum splashed over her teeth and gums, oozing beneath her tongue, as Kyle's thick cock pumped huge load after huge load into her wide open mouth. Quickly clamping her lips down around his thick dick, Erin began to swallow as he pumped huge loads of life-creating fluid into her mouth.

Perhaps it was fortunate that they had both become so quiet - their loud moans of pleasure now gone - and the room was silent save for the workings of Erin's throat as she swallowed load after load of his cum. Very fortunate indeed...

...they heard footsteps. Outside the changing room.

The unmistakable sound of heavy boots on the plastic coated floor.

Her eyes met his. Both wide with terror.

The gym had technically closed to student access three hours ago (give or take; Erin was entirely sure what time it was, but must be early in the morning by now!), although rarely did anyone make any efforts to enforce it. That said, Erin and Kyle were, to be honest, technically trespassing, as well as having sex on public property! Erin had no idea how they would be punished for this, but she knew she couldn't be found with her mouth around this guy's dick.

Yet Kyle kept cuming. More and more of his spunk filled her mouth, and Erin kept swallowing as his loads, as they erupted with powerful ejaculations from his dick.

As the footsteps grew louder Erin looked up at him.

'HURRY UP!' she gestured.

'I CAN'T HELP IT!' he gestured back.

Erin could only listen as the footsteps grew louder, and she swallowed what felt like pints of his cum. Louder and louder, until she was sure a janitor was about to walk into the changing room and turn and see these two horny students, one with her mouth around the other's cock.

Her heart was beating so fast. Erin braced for their tryst to be discovered...

Nothing.

The footsteps grew quieter.

She listened until they faded, and only then realised she still had her mouth around his cock. Kyle had long stopped pumping his cum into her mouth.

The two of them looked at each other with shared relief before laughing.

Settling back against the locker Erin wiped her lips with the back of her hand, while Kyle took a few stumbling steps back and collapsed onto the bench. Although he looked exhausted, with his muscular body covered in sweat and his toned chest visibly moving with deep breaths, Erin wasn't surprised to see him erect and ready for more despite the incredible blowjob and titfuck she had just given him, let alone all the sex they had been having so far!

"Fuck, that was too close!" she whispered. Her own heart was beating fast, and it wasn't due to how hot the whole thing had been, but also the fact they had almost been caught by campus security made it all the more exciting! There was no way Peter wouldn't have found out about tonight if Kyle and her had been caught with her mouth around Kyle's dick, swallowing his huge loads of cum.

FUCK! She had almost been caught cheating!

The reality of what she was doing crashed into Erin like a fucking freight train, banishing Horny Erin and all the shit she had been saying while in physical contact with Kyle's amazing dick. She was cheating. She had just had sex - so much sex! - with another guy, and not any guy but the one man on campus that her boyfriend not only couldn't stand, but who was responsible for his poor mental state.

She was scum. She was absolute scum. She hadn't done this for Peter. She had done it all for herself. Peter had been a poor excuse. This had to end now.

Standing up Erin glared at him; "that was way too close!" she repeated.

As he followed her, rising to his own feet, Kyle smiled - that smug, arrogant smile of his that made her blood boil. "Relax," he said, as he stood up. "It's all good."

"No it isn't!" Erin hissed. "We almost got caught! Jesus Christ, Kyle! We were almost caught! I can't deal with this! I... Jesus... What have I been doing? I have to go-"

As she turned to collect her clothes - still lying by the end of the bench - Kyle reached out, his hands gripping her sweaty thighs, and pulled her close. Her tits smashed against his pecs, and she felt his huge, hard dick slide between her legs to press against her pussy. Cum still oozed out from within; so full was she of Kyle's potent seed.

"Relax," he said, his face inches from hers.

"Let go," Erin said, although her hands found their way to his own thighs, pressing them tight to hers. How could she still be so horny? This was wrong! This was all wrong! "I need to get back."

"We're alone again," he said. "How about we pick up where we left off?"

"How about we don't?" she replied, although it took all of Erin's self-control not to capitulate. "I need to get back before anyone catches us."

"Afraid your boyfriend will find out?"

"Of course!" she hissed.

She was frightened, Kyle could tell. Almost getting caught had collapsed all the progress he had made freeing her inhibitions, getting her to admit what he knew she felt inside: that she loved having sex with him. Loved it far more than sex with her boyfriend.

He couldn't let her go. Not yet. If she left now they would never pick up where they left off. She would hide this all from Peter until it ate her up from the inside, probably destroying their whole relationship, and, if truth be honest, Kyle didn't want them to break up. He never wanted to destroy the lives of his conquests, and would always help hide trysts from unsuspecting other halves.

He just wanted to have more sex with Erin.

Fuck... no... that wasn't right. He NEEDED to have more sex with Erin; he had never fucked a woman like her before, not since Sarah. Kyle never thought he'd feel this way about a woman again, but Erin was everything he needed. She was sexy, smart, funny, and...

...an absolute sexual beast. Fuck; Kyle was happy to admit she was far, far better at sex than he was, and he needed to feel her again.

He'd do anything for her.

No, he needed to say this, and he hated himself for it, but Kyle forced a smile, looked her in the eye, and said "You know, I think I might tell him."

Erin blinked. "You said-!"

"I did," Kyle replied, "but I'm not satisfied. It's your fault for feeling too good on my dick. So how about we fuck some more, or I'll wake Peter the moment I get back and tell him everything that we just did."

God, did Erin loathe him right then. That he was still blackmailing her for more sex made her blood boil, and her fingers dug into the flesh of his thighs as she glared daggers at him. Yet what he just said also made her so fucking horny; his dick felt so good in her, and feeling it pressed against her hot labia, knowing it was moments from being balls-deep inside her again, made her heart beat fast and her pussy ache with anticipation of yet another mind-blowing orgasm. She had never hated someone so much before, and never had she been so turned on, nor had she wanted to fuck so much before in her life, and from the expression on Kyle's face the arrogant bastard knew what was going through her conflicted mind.

"Fuck. You." She whispered.

"Is that a yes?" he whispered back smugly.

In answer Erin hooked her leg behind his, and with one powerful twist of her body sent him to the floor, landing Kyle on his ass with what had to have been a painful impact. Taking a moment to enjoy the look of stunned surprise on his face, Erin stepped forward to stand over him.

"You want to fuck me?" she said, looking down at him with both lust and disgust. "You want to get your cock in me and fill me with your cum again? You want to make Peter's girl one of your cumsluts? Your hot piece of ass to fuck without a condom and cum inside whenever you want?"

Planting her foot on his chest she kicked him onto his back. Dropping to her knees, Erin could not help but smirk at the sudden fear in his eyes. Holy fuck, but did she love making this piece of shit her bitch.

"You want to fuck me, Kyle? Do you want to fuck me and cum inside me?"

He looked up at her with more lust than Erin had ever seen anyone look at her, especially her dear, loving boyfriend. "I do," he rasped. "I want to fuck you so badly."

Grabbing his arms, Erin held them against the floor as she guided her hips down to his, taking his thick cock into her for the third time this night. "You want to fuck, Kyle? You want to fuck me and cum in me? You want to FUCK?" As she practically spat the last word at him Erin slammed her hips down onto his, sending his cock plunging upwards to slam into her cervix.

Kyle gasped with how rough she was taking him as Erin began to pound her thighs against his with enough force that he was shocked the tiles beneath them weren't shattering. He could feel the sensitive head of his dick pounding her cervix harder than it previously had throughout their hours of intense, frantic sex. Jesus Christ! It was like she was trying to get him to punch through into her womb!

"FUCK! OH FUCK! ERIN! JESUS CHRIST!" Kyle yelled with the intense pleasures this hard attack of hers was giving him. "OH JESUS! OH FUCK! YOU FEEL SO FUCKING GOOD!" He tried to free his arms from her grip, but she was using her weight to pin him down, aided by her surprising strength - fuck, was this girl strong! All he could do was lie there and get mercilessly fucked by this woman.

"YOU LIKE THAT? YOU FUCKING LIKE THAT?" Erin yelled back. Her hair swung around her sweat-covered face as her body slammed down onto his with shocking power. Droplets of her sweat were falling onto his face. Hips rose and slammed down onto his with such force the sound of their flesh meeting was almost as loud as their screaming, lusty sex-talk. "YOU FUCKING LIKE THAT, YOU PIECE OF SHIT?"

"JESUS, ERIN!" Kyle was experiencing both the greatest pleasures he had ever known in sex and gut-wrenching terror as he watched almost all nine inches of his dick leave her pussy, only the last half-inch still held within, before slamming her hips down. Plunging his dick into her until her pussy came to rest just above his cum-filled balls.

Again and again she slammed herself down, only to lift almost immediately, his dick slipping out until it almost popped free of her tight, wet pussy. Kyle watched with growing fear as his dick threatened to pop free of her pussy, beneath those powerful slamming thighs. He had a vision of it slipping free, to be caught by her hips and snapped in half. A horror story he had heard before.

"JESUS, ERIN!" He gasped again. "SLOW DOWN! FUCK!"

Again and again. Her body was like a fucking machine. Pounding down against his with such force the vibrations could be felt in his fucking skull! Despite the terror of his cock being snapped in half by this crazy woman Kyle had never felt so turned on, nor had he ever felt such pleasure from sex before!

Erin had no intention of slowing down. She was loving the terror in this boy's eyes, contrasting with how fucking hard his dick was. He filled her so much she was acutely aware of every point where the skin of his thick shaft and cock head touched the insides of her vagina. She knew just when to stop raising her hips. Leaving it to the very last moment before plunging herself down, to take his nine inches to the base. Where his cum-fill balls bounced against the tiled floor with the force of their fucking.

"FUCK! ERIN!" Kyle yelled.

"WHAT'S THE MATTER KYLE?" Erin snarled. "AFRAID I'M GOING TO BREAK YOUR DICK IN HALF? MAYBE I SHOULD! MAYBE I SHOULD BREAK YOU, YOU PIECE OF SHIT! YOU CUNT! YOU ARROGANT PIECE OF SHIT!"

-SLAM!-SLAM!-SLAM!-

"ERIN!" Kyle gasped. "I'M SORRY! I WON'T TELL HIM!"

"YOU BETTER NOT! YOU CUNT! YOU FUCKING-"

His sudden movement silenced her. Summoning all of his strength, Kyle threw himself to one side, pushing her off and over. Using the momentum he rolled with her, and Kyle grabbed her arms and held them against the tiles as they came to rest with him on top now.

"Jesus Christ, you're fucking crazy!" Kyle growled.

Looking up at him, Erin smirked with smug satisfaction. "Didn't your father ever tell you not to stick your dick in crazy?"

The fury had left her face so quickly, and Kyle relaxed when he realised she had been toying with him. Fuck, that made him so hard! This woman was fire! A fucking sexy inferno! Every time he thought he couldn't lust after this woman any harder, she went and made him want her even more. "My father told me to always fuck the crazy ones," he said. "That's how he got my mum pregnant."

"Figures." Erin glanced down at where their organs were connected. "So are we gonna fuck, or are you settling in for the night?"

Kyle smirked as he began to move his own hips. Not as fast or hard as she had been taking him, but at least he was now in control.

Until Erin wrapped her legs around his waist and began to use this leverage to hump her hips up to meet his. Adding more power to their thrusting. She grinned. "Expecting an easy lay?" she said. "Expecting a petite little girl you could fuck and dominate?"

"Yeah! I did!" Kyle said. "I'm so glad I was wrong! God, Erin! You're incredible! You're fucking me so much better than any other girl!"

She couldn't help but feel proud of his words. That Kyle Matthews, who had probably fucked most girls on campus by now, reckoned that she was giving him the best sex was...

...wow. Never had she expected it.

Spurred on by his words she gripped his waist tightly with her legs and helped pound his dick into her. "You want to fuck me?" she purred. "Do you want to fuck me?"

"Yeah I wanna fuck you," he growled. God, this girl was something else. He had never felt so turned on - his hard-on was almost painful, despite fucking her for hours and cuming four times! "I wanna fuck you all night! I wanna fuck you every day! I wanna fuck you with that piece of soy boyfriend of yours watching! I want him to see me fill you with my cum again and again! I want him to see me make you cum harder than he ever could with that little soy-filled dick of his!"

Looking up at him with an intense hatred she had never felt for anyone, Erin also realised she wanted him to do everything he had just said. She wanted him to fuck her all night. She wanted him to fuck her every day. She especially wanted him to fuck her while Peter watched.

"Fuck you!" she said.

Kyle grinned as he hammered her. "Fuck you?" he said.

Erin suddenly squeezed her legs around his waist, pulling him tight into her. Locking her legs tight; Kyle gasped at her strength. Lifting her head until her lips almost touched his, she snarled "FUCK ME!"

Well... what else could he do?

His hips rose, and he resumed hammering her with his dick, with as much effort as he had over an hour ago when they were fucking against the locker, although not as hard as she had been taking him five minutes earlier.

His cock pounded her cum-filled pussy, and Erin moaned with how good it felt.

"Oh, I'm gonna fuck you!" Kyle gasped as he struggled with the effort of slamming his cock into her writhing body with her legs wrapped so tightly around him. "I'm gonna fuck you more than your boyfriend ever has or will!"

"You think? You think you're going to fuck me, you piece of shit?" Erin gasped as she felt his massive cock pound her vagina. His fat cock head hitting her cervix with each powerful thrust. The feeling of his huge dick, and the knowledge that it was Kyle Matthews, the piece of shit that made her dear Peter's life a misery, who was fucking her, and fucking her without protection, was already sending her towards another incredible orgasm. "Oh my god! Oh fuck! Fuck! How are you so good at this?"

"I'm good? Jesus Christ, Erin! You're fucking incredible! You feel so fucking good! Jesus... Do you like feeling my cock in you? Do you like me fucking you without a condom?" Kyle panted as he thrust hard and deep inside her. "Like how I'm fucking you better than Peter ever could?"

He was so right, and Erin hated him even more for it. His cock was so much bigger and thicker than Peter's, and Kyle had so much more stamina than her boyfriend. He was making her feel so good with his big, huge, hard dick. She gasped and moaned as she felt his rock hard shaft pound her depths. Cum squirted out as Kyle hammered her pussy. Cum that he had filled her with on two occasions already, and now he was fast working on a third huge load, and Erin couldn't wait to feel it, feel Kyle surpass the small, meagre load her boyfriend pumped into her.

But she couldn't say it. She couldn't let this piece of shit know how much she loved his cock, and how much she loved having sex with him. That she'd let him fuck her anywhere, anytime, even in front of her boyfriend if he asked. As Kyle held himself above her, his muscular body tense and coated in sweat, as he pounded his hips down, sending him deep into her, deeper and harder than Peter had ever - could ever! - go. As this alpha stud showed her how sex could feel, and how much better he was at it then her loving boyfriend of some three years. As Erin felt another mind-blowing orgasm build inside her, she did nothing but clutch at his muscular arms and wrap her legs around his waist as he drilled her mercilessly with his rock hard nine inch cock on the changing room floor.

Again and again Kyle ploughed his massive dick into her. Erin gasped and moaned as she felt him pound her cum-covered cervix with his powerful organ. Ploughing her with a cock so much bigger than harder than Peter's smaller and weaker dick.

"You like this?" Kyle growled as he grunted with the effort of fucking this stunning brunette so much harder than her boyfriend ever could. "You like me fucking you?"

"Oh... oh fuck! Oh my god! Fuck you! Fuck you, you fucking piece of..." Erin moaned. His dick was hammering her into the floor. Fuck this felt so good! Her orgasm was growing and growing - how was he doing this? How was he making her feel so good? So much better than her boyfriend could. "Fuck you! Oh fuck! FUCK! FUCK!"

Arching her back, pressing her tits against Kyle's hard pecs, Erin moaned loudly as another orgasm ripped through her. Kyle didn't even slow down: he pounded her just as hard as she felt the incredible orgasm consume every part of her. Clawing her nails into his back, tightening her legs around his waist, Erin felt her head hit the tile as she arched herself upward, pressing her body hard against his as Kyle continued to pound her ass into the tiles.

"YEAH! CUM FOR ME!" Kyle roared as he continued to pound away. "CUM FOR ME, YOU SLUT! WHO MAKES YOU CUM LIKE THIS! WHO MAKES YOU CUM LIKE THIS?"

Erin moaned. Her mouth hung open as her whole body shook with how hard he was fucking her.

"WHO MAKES YOU CUM LIKE THIS?"

Her head snapped down. Eyes wide with rage. "OH, FUCK YOU, YOU ARROGANT PIECE OF SHIT!!" Releasing her leg hold, Erin dropped her feet to the tiles and braced against them as she met his thrusts with her own, pounding his cock with her wet, hot, cum-filled and horny pussy. Their hips slapped together almost as loudly as their grunts and moans.

Their sex sounds paled to the abuse their hurled at each other. "FUCK YOU! CUNT! PIECE OF SHIT!" Erin yelled into his face as she met his thrusts with her own considerable strength.

"YEAH! TAKE IT YOU SLUT! YOU'RE MY PIECE OF ASS NOW!" Kyle roared back. Holding himself above her, his face barely an inch from hers, the sheer hatred in her eyes as her body fucked him with such intensity was so hot he could barely hold back from cuming himself. "I'M GONNA FILL YOU WITH MY CUM YOU SLUT!"

"FUCK YOU! FUCK! FUCK! GOD! OH... OH GOD!" Erin's head turned back as - to her utter surprise - another orgasm ripped through her. Fuck, they were cuming so fast now, and with such intensity! She had never been so turned on before! Her hips moved, meeting him with loud slaps, powered by her hunger for pleasure as she came.

1...1213141516...20