A Sordid Arrangement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"FUCK!" Kyle yelled as the feeling of her pussy clamping around his cock sent him over the edge into his own orgasm, and he plunged his cock deep into her.

Kyle held her tight to the tiles as his cock head expanded and blasted her cum-soaked cervix with a huge jet of his potent gunk. Even more hot jets of his life-creating cum pumped out of his cock with more force than Peter could ever hope to display, if Erin would ever fuck him without a condom again, and she knew she wouldn't. Hot gunk splashed across her cervix, soaking into her pussy and pushing his cum from the previous fucks out. White goo oozed out between his thick shaft and her pussy, dripping onto the tiles beneath his quivering cock.

Her orgasm was propelled into even greater heights as she felt him blast her insides with hot, thick jets of his baby-making goo. Again and again Kyle pumped his huge and heavy loads into her unprotected vagina. She couldn't believe he could still cum so much after filling her mouth and pussy twice each! This was his fifth orgasm and Kyle was still filling her with far more cum than Peter ever could!

Kyle held her hands fast to the tiles, his body pressing hers against the cold floor, as his cock pumped load after load of his spunk into her. Their shared orgasms continued for what felt like ages, and Erin was certain Kyle was filling her with more cum than the previous two times put together! She could feel warm goo ooze beneath her ass. There had to be a lake of cum forming beneath their joined organs!

Almost simultaneously their orgasms ended. Without missing a beat Erin pushed him over with a strength that surprised Kyle, sending them rolling over and ending with her on top once again. With him still hard as ever Erin began to ride him, using her thighs to bounce herself on his nine inch pole. Gasping and moaning Erin rode him on the changing room floor. Her eyes closed and her head facing the ceiling. Arms either side. Fingers twitching with how good it felt to have Kyle's big dick pumping up inside her.

Kyle gripped her thighs, his fingers sinking into the soft, pale flesh, turning them a shade paler with how hard he was squeezing her, as he clenched hard to stop himself cuming again - even though he had literally just had an orgasm. Only once before had he ever cum twice in a row, to Sarah Ellis. Her blowjob had been so good that when her lips touched his dick again the fresh memory of the pleasures she had given him tipped him over the edge. Not that she had minded.

But Erin... this girl was something else. She was taking his dick like her life depended on it. As if she needed his cum to survive - so frantically was she bucking her hips on his thick shaft, as she milked his cock and balls with powerful thrusts of her body. Her long hair was flying all over the place, sticking to her sweaty face and shoulders, while her large tits were bouncing in a way that couldn't be anything but painful, yet Erin didn't seem to care. She was in it for his dick, and she was taking it like no other girl before.

"Fuck! You're incredible!" He gasped as he continued to hold off on cuming again, so soon after the last load. "Peter doesn't deserve a girl like you! You need a real man in your life!"

Panting with the effort of riding his nine inches so hard, Erin brushed the soaking hair from her face and smirked down at him. "A real man, huh? Like you?" she snorted. "Think you're a real man just 'cause you've got a big dick? That you can keep cuming when my boyfriend would go limp?"

The sound of her hips landing on his was almost as loud as the squelching as his huge dick plunged upwards into her, squirting cum across his thighs, yet nowhere near as loud as the two of them; their panting, moaning, groaning, and gasping paled before their bickering, as they kept hurling insults at each other while Erin rode him into the tiles. She had never had sex as loud as this; she hoped no campus security was close enough to hear them!

"Your boyfriend's such a limp-dicked pussy!" Kyle smirked, blinking to clear the dripping sweat from his eyes. "If he can't keep it hard with a tight pussy like yours begging for a good fuck then he doesn't deserve you!"

"Oh, shut the fuck up, you arrogant shithead!" Erin moaned as the feeling of his big dick pumping up into her hit the right spot; a shiver of excitement passed through her as she felt another orgasm begin building deep within. It was so hot how easily Kyle was making her cum, and Erin loved cuming!

Not just orgasms: she loved sex. Peter was so sweet and caring, and she loved him for it, but he had such a small dick, and he had almost no stamina. She loved this huge dick she was riding, as much as she loathed the man looking at her right now with the biggest, smug look on his face, and he was right to be so smug: here she was, the loving girlfriend of the roommate he thought was a lesser man, riding his big dick like a woman possessed. She hated how good it felt that she was having sex with him.

"A good man... oh fuck... a good man has other... fuck... benefits than just a big... fuck... big DICK... oh god!"

"Name them," Kyle said as he positioned his legs to give him support to buck his hips to meet hers as they fell.

Erin gasped as she felt his counter to her thrusting. Their connections were so hard; his cock plunging up into her with so much force and power. He was practically hammering her cervix as his big dick plunged up deep into her horny pussy. "Oh fuck... he's so sweet... he... fuck! Peter remembers every... fuck.. Every moment of our... oh fuck... our time together... our... oh god!"

"He might remember the anniversary of your first kiss or blowjob," Kyle said, "but after tonight the only thing you're gonna remember is how good my dick feels inside you!"

Erin hated how right he was: Kyle's dick felt incredible as it pumped up into her. So big, thick, and so very, very hard. Every vein felt incredible as the surface of his dick rubbed against Erin's vagina. So hot. So hard. Fuck! She was so close to cuming again, and it had barely been more than ten minutes since her last! Fuck he was making this so easy!

"The only thing... oh... the only thing I'm gonna remember is how desperate you were to feel my cunt..." Erin said, smirking at his expression. "Admit it: you couldn't seduce me... oh god... so you had to blackmail me into having sex with you!"

"Yeah. So?"

Erin leaned forward, keeping her powerful rhythm with her hips as she positioned her lips as close to his as she could without physically touching. "So you're not as charming as you think."

"You're still riding my cock," Kyle replied just as smugly.

Leaning back Erin looked down at him with disgust, mostly for how right he was, but also for how good this all felt. Her hatred for this smug asshole only made fucking him even hotter, and her pussy was on fire - she was so close to cuming again! Tired of looking at his face - as hot and good-looking as it was - Erin decided to turn herself around and ride him reverse cowgirl, feeling his hands on her ass as she bounced it repeatedly on his hard, nine-inch dick.

Kyle was loving this new view of Erin; of her shapely ass as it bounced on his dick. Her long, dark hair flowing down a smooth, pale back drenched in sweat. The way she clawed at her head as she moaned with how good it felt to be riding his dick, and she felt so fucking good for him! Kyle knew it wouldn't be long before he would blow his load into her again, and while cuming in this stunning brunette's tight pussy was the best feeling he wanted to feel her ride him for some while more. Even with her back to him Erin was stunning, and Kyle placed his hands behind his head as he took in the view of this incredible 19-year-old stunner riding his dick with such lust as no other woman before her.

He couldn't believe that he had got her to suck him off in the first place, and Kyle still couldn't believe Erin kept going. Each time he thought he'd pushed too far, expecting her to storm out of the room, she reciprocated. Jesus Christ: this girl was fucking him harder and better than he was her, and that was turning him on more than any previous conquest.

He didn't believe what she said; this girl was loving the excuse to fuck him. She could swear at him all she liked, but her pussy was telling him a different story, and right now her vagina was clamped around his dick like her life depended on it. With the way she was bouncing up and down on his cock Kyle didn't think he'd last much longer. Her pussy sucked at his dick with each time she lifted herself from him, and it felt like she was drawing all the cum out of his heavy balls and up through his long cock.

"Fuck, Erin... you feel so good on my dick!" Kyle gasped and gripped her ass, helping her fall onto his dick even harder. God, she felt so good! He could feel his balls ache with all the cum in them, and he knew it wouldn't be much longer before he pumped another load into this stunner.

"Shut the fuck up..." Erin moaned. "I bet you say that to every girl you con into fucking you."

"No, I mean it." Kyle's fingers clenched her sweet ass cheeks. This girl had an ass, and right now he was loving the sight of it slamming into his hips. The sight of it pressing against his flesh with each thrust downwards was so hot it was all Kyle could do not to blow his load. "I mean it, Erin. I know you think I'm full of shit but I mean it when I say you're the best fuck I've ever had! I love how good you feel. I love having sex with you! There's no way I'm going to let Peter be the only one to fuck you!"

At that she looked behind her, eyes full of fury. "Changing the deal again?"

"No, I'll do everything you want me to!" Kyle said. "And you're gonna let me do everything I want to do! I'm going to fuck you every day. I'm going to get my cock into you every day. You're going to feel my cum inside you every time! You're going to kiss your boyfriend with my cum on your lips! He'll fuck you with my cum still inside you!"

Erin almost came at the thought of that: fucking Peter while still full of Kyle's huge loads, filled with his potent, sperm-ladened cum. The idea of it was so fucking hot!

Yet she heard the desperation in his voice, and with her head facing away from him, hair loose around her features, hiding her face from his sight, Erin allowed herself a smug, satisfied smile. "And Peter?" she asked, gasping for breath as she kept up her rapid, powerful pace. Riding his big dick so hard she was surprised the tiles hadn't cracked beneath them.

"I'll be the best mate he could ever have!" Kyle said. He hated the thought of it, but knew it would be the only card he could play to keep this incredible stunner riding his cock all through the night - and beyond! His fingers gripped her soft ass as he helped her keep those landings hard and fast. Plunging his cock deep up into her warm, cum-filled pussy.

"Tell me what you mean with that," Erin said as she rode him. Leaning forward she supported herself on his legs, as her powerful thighs kept her rapid movements going. She was so close to cuming!

Kyle could tell, and he helped her fuck him harder and faster. His own orgasm wasn't too far off either; normally he could last for ages, especially after cuming several times, but Erin just felt so good on his cock, and cuming inside her - inside Peter's stunning girl - was simply euphoric! "I won't hurt his precious feelings!" he gasped. "I'll treat him like my best mate! Like a fucking brother!"

"You swear?" Erin groaned. She was so close! "You swear you'll look after my Peter and I'll fuck you every day, in every way you want! I'll swallow all your cum! You can cum as much as you want inside me! In my pussy, in my ass - anywhere you want!"

"Anywhere?!?" Kyle said, unable to believe this girl was saying this to him. Oh sure, he had seduced plenty of girls who weren't single, many who were married and several who had just been proposed to! They had all come back for seconds, thirds, fourths, and even more, but to hear it from Erin was something else! She had been so resistant to him, and had turned out to be an absolute demon at sex - better than he was! - and here she was telling him she would be taking his dick every day, and all he had to do was treat her Peter like a friend!

Kyle saw no downsides to this.

"Yes, anywhere!!" Erin moaned. "I'll fuck you every day! Every day! I'll fuck you however you want! You can cum anywhere! Oh fuck... do you swear?"

"Yes! Fuck! YES!"

"OH FUCK!" Erin arched back as her orgasm hit. Waves of pleasure filled her as yet another orgasm filled her from pussy outwards. She loved how Kyle made her cum, and how easy he made it.

Feeling himself almost at the edge, Kyle pushed her forward, sending Erin to her hands, knees either side of him as he positioned himself behind her. Quickly, as she recovered from cuming, Kyle gripped her ass and began to pound her doggy-style.

"Oh fuck! Oh my god!" Erin gasped as she moved back and forth on her hands and knees with the force of his pounding dick. She could feel her tits sway violently beneath her with how heavy his thrusts were. She could only imagine how hot this must look for anyone if they walked in on the two horny students right now: here she was on her hands and knees, on the tiled floor of the men's changing room, getting railed from behind by this stunning, muscular stud. Erin could only imagine what Peter would say if he saw his girl being fucked doggy-style by his roommate, and she moaned with how hot that image was. At the thought of her loving boyfriend seeing her get fucked harder and better than he ever could, with a cock much bigger, thicker and harder than what Peter had, and by a guy with far, far more stamina.

"You like this?" Kyle gasped as he thrust his hips forward hard and fast, plunging his big dick deep inside her with powerful, jackhammering motions. "You like me fucking you like this?"

"Oh fuck yes!" Erin gasped. "I love it! I love feeling your cock like this!"

"Does Peter make you feel like this?" Kyle said as he pounded away. "Does he make you cum like this?"

"Fuck no!" Erin moaned. "You're so much better than he is!"

Kyle smiled with how right she was, and he continued ramming his dick into her with one hard, powerful thrust after another. His cock made such loud squelching sounds as he rammed it into her cum-filled pussy. Thick white gunk oozed from where his organ hammered into hers, oozing down her vagina and dripping onto the tiles where a large puddle of his cum had formed.

"You'll be nice to him... right?" Erin gasped as she struggled to hold herself against his thrusts. He was fucking her so hard she was sure he was trying to hammer through her cervix and into her womb! "You'll be nice to Peter?"

"Yeah I'll be nice!" Kyle said. "I'll treat him like a brother!"

"You be nice and I'll fuck you every day," she groaned, partly at the thought of having sex like this every day behind Peter's back, but mostly because of the massive dick ramming into her as Kyle continued to fuck her from behind like a man possessed.

"Oh god....!" Kyle was also hugely turned on by that thought; of fucking this incredible woman every day behind her boyfriend's - his roommate's! - back. "Yeah! I can't wait to fuck you every day, Erin! You feel so good on my cock! It feels so good cuming inside you! I'm never going to wear a condom when I fuck you! You're gonna taste my cock every day, and you'll always have my cum inside you!"

Leaning forward Erin moaned loudly at the tiled floor. If someone had told her that morning she would be having sex with Kyle Matthews she would have laughed at their face. Now, after hours - literally hours! - of hot sex with the guy Erin knew she would not only be fucking him every day, she would be fucking him more than her actual boyfriend. Much, much more!

"Give me your dick!" Erin moaned as she rocked back and forth under the impact of his pelvis ramming into her ass. Each time she felt his dick plunge deep into her a shiver of pleasure ran through her, adding to the impending orgasm approaching like a fucking freight train. "Oh, fuck, Kyle... fuck me! Fuck me harder than Peter can! Fuck me and make me cum! Make me cum as if I was your girl!"

"Are you?" Kyle grunted as he slammed his dick into her over and over again. "Are you my hot piece of ass?"

"Oh my god, yes!" Erin moaned in reply. "Yes I'm your hot piece of ass! I'm your slut! I'm a slut for your cock, Kyle! Give it to me! Just give it to me! Don't stop fucking me!"

"I won't! I'm gonna fuck you every day!" Kyle clenched with the effort of holding back his own powerful orgasm. Fuck, but it felt so good ramming his dick into her doggy-style over and over again. His balls swung with the power of his movements, heavy with cum for this stunner. "Fuck, Erin, but you're the best fuck I've ever had!"

"Don't fucking lie to me!" Erin groaned. "You've fucked so many..."

"I have, and I mean it!" Kyle said. "You're the best fuck I've had on campus! I want to fuck you every day! I want you to feel my dick twenty-four-fucking-seven!"

"Oh god!" Erin moaned. Her orgasm was hurtling towards her, spurred by Kyle's words. She had never felt so desired in her whole life, but this man, who had fucked so many woman, many of them who, like Erin, were definitely not single, was telling her that she was the best fuck that he ever had. She was the best! Better than her own roommate, who wouldn't stop gushing how incredible her own sex with Kyle had been. Erin loved how good she made Kyle feel. "Oh, fuck! I want that! Fuck me every day, Kyle! Fuck me and cum in me and make me swallow your cum and cum all over my tits and face! Cum in my ass and cum in my pussy! I want you to fill my stomach with your cum! I want you to cover me with your cum! Oh god, I want your cum, Kyle, I want your fucking cum!!"

Kyle almost lost it then; Jesus, the things this girl was saying to him! He had never fucked a girl so desperate for him. Almost as desperate as he now was for her. "Who's my slut? Who's my fucking cumslut, Erin?"

"I am!" Erin almost screamed. "I'm your slut, Kyle! I'm a slut for your cock!"

With sudden, fierce movements Kyle leaned forward and gathered her in his arms. Pulling her back until she was pressed against his abs and pecs, moaning as she worked her hips to meet his with hard, fast thrusts. His hands gripped her tits. Fingers kneading the flesh as he pounded her from behind.

Erin moaned as she felt him work her tits like Peter never had: such lust and desire for her hot body, even as his huge dick repeatedly rammed into her eager pussy. "Fuck me," she moaned, turning her head to catch his lips with hers. They passionately kissed, their tongues slapping as they moaned loudly with how good their bodies felt pressed against each other. "Fuck me, Kyle. Fuck me like Peter can't."

And he did. Kyle slammed his hips against her ass over and over again. Plunging all of his hot nine inches deep into her, until his wide, sensitive cock head pressed against her cervix. Again and again he slammed forward as she thrust her hips back to meet him. Fucking harder than she could ever with Peter: her boyfriend just didn't have the stamina to keep up.

But Kyle did.

Her hands moved down, one stopping to rub and pinch her clit as he mercilessly drilled deep into her wet pussy, while her other hand reached lower. Finding his huge and heavy balls, Erin squeezed and kneaded them as he gripped and squeezed her tits. His testicles felt so hot and heavy in her hands, and so much larger than Peter's balls and filled with far more cum than her boyfriend could ever hope to make.

"Fuck yeah... like that..." Kyle moaned as he felt her hands grip his balls. "Fuck... you feel so good... oh fuck..." Her hot, sweaty body did indeed feel great against his muscular torso, and her hand was squeezing his balls like only a woman desperate for his cum would. Her tongue slapped against his as they kissed, moaning into each other's mouths as loudly as the wet slaps of their genitals relentlessly pounding against each other.

1...1314151617...20