A Sordid Arrangement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey," she said. "Eyes up here."

"I know," he replied, moving his eyes to hers so casually she wanted to reach over and slap that smug, arrogant, sexy face of his.

"Why is it so hard to imagine me with a boyfriend?" she asked. Why was this annoying her so much? Why did she care what this guy thought?

"What man wouldn't want to fuck you every night?"

It was the way he said it, so matter-of-fact, and Erin realised a part of her agreed. Why didn't Peter want to fuck her every night? She wanted to be fucked every night. God, did she want to be fucked every night... She wished Peter had a body like this guy. She wished Peter was up for a good, lusty, hard fuck like in all the porn she watched.

She was staring at that bulge. That area of the guy's tight shorts where it covered what had to be a cock so much bigger than Peter's. Her boyfriend was small compared to the dicks she had seen in the porn she watched. Those studs had massive dicks, and Erin had masturbated with fury as she watched those dicks pound squealing women again and again...

That bulge looked like it hid a dick as big as the ones she had seen in porn.

Maybe even... bigger?

Springing to her feet, Erin made a point not to look at him, though she could imagine the smug smile on his face. Like he knew what he had sparked inside her. Like he knew how wet she was down there right now.

Fuck, she hated him so much!

*****

After that frustrating encounter at the gym, and realising that her planned work-out had been cut annoyingly short, Erin decided to head back to her dorm and unwind. Have a shower (there was no way she was going to use the ones at the gym). Read. Watch something. Jerk off.

Her dorms were in the Persephone Block, and like most dorms on campus were shared; two rooms with en suites divided by a common area; one corner given over to the kitchen, with the rest a free-form lounge. You had to provide your own TV, if you wanted one, which Erin and her roommate, Angie, had decided not to bother with as they preferred to hang out at the bar instead when they wanted to enjoy each other's company.

Angie was studying psychology, and Erin was certain that the department's timetable was a secret plot to drive their students insane; Angie's lectures were never at the same time, the same place, nor were they ever the same length! It was always a surprise finding Angie at their dorms, and Erin had barely made it over the threshold, closing the door behind her, when her roommate burst out from her own room.

"Guess what just happened?" Angie said. Curly blonde hair swaying with her energy as the girl bounced on the balls of her feet. Of average height - some five inches shorter than Erin - Angie had huge, brilliant green eyes, almost too large for her head. Making her seem as if she had just stepped out of an anime. She was wearing a figure-hugging top that exposed her tight midriff, as well as baggy sweatpants that announced she had settled in for the evening.

Giving her friend a bemused smile, Erin strode over to the single small table by the one counter that served as their shared kitchen area and dropped her heavy bag on the surface. "You've had an epiphany and realise that psychology is a waste of your talents," she said.

"Yeah, like that's gonna happen," Angie laughed. "Guess again!"

"You won the lottery?"

"Nope!"

"You're pregnant?"

Angie made a face. "God, I hope not!" Laughing, she handed Erin her phone. "Daryl just sent me this."

Erin looked at the screen, and the message on it, and shared Angie's smile. "About time," she said. "So does this mean you two are back together?" Daryl had been Angie's boyfriend for the last few years. They were a sweet couple, if a little loud in the sack, as a few sleepless nights for Erin could testify, but he seemed good for her, and Erin got on well with him whenever Angie had him over.

They had broken up a week ago, when Angie had discovered Daryl had cheated on her with a gorgeous psychology professor, Dr Haliwell, who had a reputation, apparently, for only sleeping with taken men. She apparently wrote papers on the psychology of affairs, and enjoyed seeing her research up close and personal. It helped that she was an Amazonian stunner lusted after by every straight man (and gay woman) on campus. That she still had a job might be due to her husband being on the faculty board, and (allegedly) having a major cuckold fetish.

"Yeah," Angie said. "We're back on."

"I'm happy for you two," Erin said. "Surprised you forgive him though."

Angie looked at her with a sly smile. "Well... can't hold it against him..."

It took a moment for Erin to realise what Angie was insinuating, and when she did her eyes widened in shock. "What? You cheated as well?" she asked, torn between feeling disgusted, and scandalous excitement for her friend. "Who?"

Angie leaned closer. "Tell no one."

"Of course."

"Kyle Matthews"

Wait... what? Her boyfriend's roommate? The guy who Peter said had slept with seemingly half of the campus by now after only a month of term? Who could fuck for hours and make girls scream so loud Peter needed to wear headphones to drown out the noise and get some sleep?

THAT Kyle Matthews?

Had to be; how many Kyle Matthews were on campus that could have a chance with a sexy little minx like Angie Green?

Angie was still leaning close, hands on the table between then and a mischievous grin on her face. "You've heard what they say, right?"

Erin nodded. Her heart was beating so fast. Why was she feeling like this? Was it because of this itch that was not being scratched by her dear boyfriend, her dear vibrator, or the fucking shower-head? That masturbating to the sounds of Angie fucking her boyfriend Daryl had been one of the few ways Erin could get off? Thank god 'Dangie' was back on...

She realised she was living vicariously through her roommate's sex life, and this new chapter was no exception.

"Oh my god! He's so good!" Angie seemed to be relieving the moment by the look of pure bliss on her face, and when she bit her lip as she spoke Erin felt a jolt of excitement spread from down below. "We were at it for hours! I've never cum so much in my life!"

"But Daryl-"

"Is the love of my life," Angie said, "and sex with him is so good, but Kyle made me cum so hard I couldn't see! God, Erin! Have you ever felt like that?"

Erin thought about sex with Peter. Her boyfriend was loving, and tried hard to make her feel good, but his efforts were always... safe. Like he didn't want to take charge. Like he didn't want to offend her.

Like he wasn't there. He was just going through the motions, because it was always Erin that initiated sex. That wanted him to fuck her. But Peter didn't fuck, he made love. Now Erin loved making love, but sometimes...

...sometimes she just wanted to get fucked.

"Oh my god," Angie leaned even further over the table. Her top was cut so low Erin could see down between her perky little boobs. "Erin, sweetie... take my advice: cheat a little..."

"Angie!" Erin was horrified. How could her friend suggest that? It was one thing for a girl like Angie to cheat... but Erin? She was a good girl. Yes, she currently had a bit of a porn addiction, and yes, when she masturbated occasionally the face of that smug, blonde asshole from the gym crept in to tip her over the edge and give her an amazing orgasm, one so good she often wondered-

-no! She wouldn't even entertain that thought. Peter was a sweet, darling man and the love of her life and she would never cheat on him! She wasn't Angie. There was no way she could look Peter in the eye knowing she had sex with another man.

Erin Winters wasn't a cheat. She just wasn't.

"Come on girl! Live a little!" Angie finally stood straight - Erin was beginning to think she was going to lean all the way over until their faces touched! "You don't want to be an old spinster regretting all the hot sex you missed!"

"I am quite happy with sex with Peter," Erin lied. "If Kyle satisfies you more than Daryl, then why not just date Kyle?" That was cruel, and she immediately regretted it. Flustered more with herself than with Angie's suggestion.

Thankfully Angie didn't seem to take it personally. "Oh... Kyle's not that type of guy," Angie said. "He's the hot guy who gives you a night to remember, but not the type to stick around." She sighed. "Or that you would want to stick around."

"Bit of a cunt?"

"Oh my god, yes!" Angie said. "With a guy like Kyle you kick him out the moment he goes soft on you! And I mean his dick, not his temperament." That grin appeared again, as if Angie was replaying events in her mind and getting really turned on by it. "Course with Kyle that takes a while... for him to go soft, I mean... if he does... I didn't find out."

"OK, enough about Kyle!" Erin sighed. "I've had Peter talk about him for an hour. I don't need you adding to the legend of Kyle-fucking-Matthews!"

"Yeah... Guess it must be distracting to share a dorm with Kyle."

"What? He didn't take you back to his place?"

"No," Angie said. "We did it in the library... and the lecture hall... the gym... by the lake... but never his dorm."

"Angie, how many times did you cheat on Daryl?"

"Now how are we counting this?" Angie said. "Time spent with Kyle, or individual acts of sex? Because if it's the latter that number's pretty high."

Erin sighed. "Don't... don't answer that. Let me continue to live in blissful ignorance," she said, ignoring her vagina that was crying out for more information. More fodder for the many nights to come spent alone in her dorm, with her vibrator shoved up her pussy, watching other people's vaginas getting invaded by big, thick cocks.

"Your loss," Angie said with a shrug as she made her way to the counter and began to open cupboards in search of something. "I'm just saying a good cheating fuck might do you good."

"Oh? What do you mean?"

"I mean you've been a wee bit tense lately," Angie said. She turned and frowned. "Hey, have you seen my mug?"

Erin pointed to the dishrack, where a bright pink mug sat after she had washed it last night.

"Thanks!"

"I'm sorry if I've been a little tense lately," Erin said while she watched Angie make herself a herbal tea. "It's just that studies have been hard. I didn't expect to hit the ground running with my course in the first year."

"That's why you should have something hard between your legs," Angie said. "Something that isn't run on batteries."

"I have a boyfriend!" Erin said in exasperation.

"And is Peter scratching that itch?"

Erin threw up her hands as she walked away. "I'm done with this conversation!"

"See! That just proves my point!"

"What point?"

"You need to unwind," Angie said, dipping the tea bag several times. "Sex with Peter isn't doing it for you. It makes sense."

"How?" Erin eyes Angie wearily. What had this woman noticed about Peter? That he was gay, or asexual? Both of which had crossed her mind recently.

It was neither: "Relationships carry a lot of emotions. Those emotions can add weight to sex," Angie said. "When you cheat it's just sex. Pure physical release. You don't need to worry about how the guy thinks, or feels, or what his interests are, or what his plans for the future are, or whatever. He's just a fleshy vibrator with a pulse."

"I feel you're setting feminism back a few decades."

"Oh, contraire," Angie said. "I'm empowering myself as a woman by feeding my vagina."

"And on that note I need a shower..."

Leaving Angie in the kitchen Erin made her way into her own room, a small affair with a bed just large enough for herself, and definitely not large enough for both Peter AND herself. Yet Peter had always insisted on going back to her place for sex, and after hearing so many stories about his roommate Erin understood why. Any excuse to get out of the dorm and away from Kyle, which seemed to be the main reason why she had never met the man. Now, after hearing about him from Angie (or rather, she suspected, Angie's vagina instead) Erin found herself actually intrigued as to what this Kyle Matthews was like.

It was then she decided to surprise Peter at his dorm later.

In hindsight it was the best mistake she ever made.

*****

Pausing in front of the mirror, Erin took a moment to appreciate her hard work doing herself up for her surprise visit. The black dress hugged her figure, with a low plunge showing off her large breasts and the assorted beads she wore around her neck. A present from Peter many years ago, and she had worn them religiously since then. She didn't even take them off for sex.

After consideration she had decided to leave her long, black hair loose, and it flowed down her neck and shoulders, disappearing behind her to end somewhere halfway down her back. Dark eyeshadow gave definition to her large brown eyes, which Peter always said were beautiful.

All in all, she was fucking hot, and Erin smiled at how good she looked. Hopefully Peter would appreciate all the effort she put into her appearance, but a part of her wondered if he would even notice if she didn't shave for a month.

Feeling that she was the best girlfriend in the world for putting up with her boyfriend's shit, Erin made her way across campus to Venus Block, the dorm where Peter tried his best to rarely be, often coming up with excuses to spend his time with her instead. At this time he would definitely be there; classes would have finished and Peter, being a creature of habit, would have headed back to his dorm to cook himself something to eat. After cleaning up whatever mess Kyle had left in the kitchen, of course.

Walking up to the dorm room door and giving it a knock, Erin hoped to surprise him.

And surprise him she did: "What are you doing here?" he asked when he opened the door and saw that it was her.

"It's me?" Erin said, momentarily taken aback by his tone. "Your darling girlfriend? The love of your life?" The woman who puts up with your shit? She mentally added.

Peter opened his mouth to speak, but a voice from inside the dorm cut him off before he could say anything. "You have a girlfriend, gingernuts?"

Rolling his eyes Peter half-turned his head and said to the figure out of her sight. "Can you not, Kyle?"

Between Peter and the doorframe Erin could see much of the left-hand side of the common room, and it was then Kyle Matthews strode into view. Naked save for a towel wrapped around his waist. Dirty blonde hair still wet and sticking to a disgustingly familiar face.

"Oh my god! It's you!" Erin blurted out, shocked.

That revoltingly gorgeous face erupted into an infuriatingly smug grin. "Why hello there, Sexy! Fancy you being here!" He then frowned, then pointed at Peter. "Wait... THIS is your boyfriend? You mean to tell me this tub of lard is the one too busy to fuck you this evening? Peter man; what the fuck are you doing with your life? Why aren't you giving Sexy your tiny ginger dick?"

"I..." Peter began to speak, and Erin could see her boyfriend's face turning red. The way it did when he was too angry to speak. She hadn't seen him do this since they were kids, and he was being teased in the playground. "Kyle..."

"Oh, I have so many questions right now," Kyle said, obviously ignoring Peter's discomfort. Not taking his eyes off of Erin he walked forward. Sculpted muscular torso glistening with water. Had he literally just stepped out of the shower? "How did a fat cunt like you, Peter, pull a stunner like this?"

"Perhaps by not being an ACTUAL cunt?" Erin heard herself snap back.

That only made Kyle smile more. "I think you're the one with the cunt, darling," he said, "which begs the question why you're not currently balls deep in there giving this tall drink of water the fucking she deserves." He clapped Peter on the shoulder. "Eh, Peter? I mean if Sexy here was my girl I'll be fucking her twenty-four-seven."

"You wouldn't last," Erin snarled, which only made that grin widen.

"I... guys..." Peter lamely tried to interject.

Kyle leaned closer, putting his face almost between Peter and herself. "Be honest: what the fuck does he have on you? Bribery? Coercion? Blink twice if he's holding you against your will."

"Kyle..." Peter mumbled.

She leaned closer. Her face was only inches from his sexy, Hollywood looks, and those lips that looked so inviting. Not like Peter's thin lips... "He has nothing but fucking decency. He's a good fucking man!"

"You've got a strange definition of 'man' there, Sexy."

"Call me that one more time-"

She never finished: perhaps mercifully the heated exchange between her and Kyle, laced with growing undertones of something that made her feel disgusted with herself, was interrupted as a stunning woman wandered out from Kyle's room. Like Kyle she wore a towel around her waist, leaving her large breasts bare on a torso that, like Erin's, had seen regular workouts. Her dark brown skin also glistened with water, and her hair was hidden underneath a second towel.

"Are we finished with the shower, Kyle?" she called out. "Hey there," she added to Erin.

Erin smiled back. Glad to have an excuse not to look at Kyle, even if it meant looking at a half naked woman who had obviously been fucking Kyle in his shower.

"Sure, we can move to the bed," Kyle said. Much to Erin's annoyance he caught her eye, and gave her a wink that made her want to slap him. "Catch you later, Sexy, and for god's sake Pete grow a pair and give her your dick." Slapping Peter on the upper arm, Kyle turned and followed the woman back into his room.

Erin watched the door close behind them.

"How do you know him?" Peter asked.

"What?" Erin felt flustered, and she didn't know why. She was angry, frustrated, insulted, and a little bit horny as well. The cocktail of emotions churning within her was frightening. It took her a few moments to sort her head out and realise what Peter had asked. "Oh, from the gym. He's always there with his friends."

"Brad and Ali."

"Oh you know them?"

Peter nodded, rolling his eyes. From deeper inside the dorm, behind Kyle's closed door, loud moaning began. A woman's voice called out: "OH GOD! YES! THERE! OH FUCK! OH...! OH MY GOD! YES! THERE! YES!"

"Jesus," Erin muttered. "You put up with that every night?"

"Almost. Occasionally he's round some other poor bastard's place," Peter said. "But he likes to bring them back here." He glanced back, then looked at her. Visibly pained. "Look, Erin, it was sweet of you to visit but I've got a lot of work to do."

"You don't want to go for a walk?" Erin said.

He looked back again. "I've-"

"Just round the lake," she persisted. "Half hour. Tops. He might be finished when we get back."

He stared at her.

"Or maybe quieter."

Still staring.

"At least you'll get some peace and quiet for a bit," she said. "Please Peter?"

Finally he nodded, and actually cracked a smile. "Sure," he said, stepping out and closing the door behind him. Somehow that managed to mask most of the sounds, answering a question Erin had about Kyle's nocturnal habits and the rest of the dorm.

"I'm guessing your door isn't that good?" she asked, gesturing at the closed, heavy door with a thumb.

"No, the doors inside the dorms are thinner," Peter said as they started to walk. "Probably a health and safety thing. Don't want heavy doors with drunk students."

"But you can hear everything," she said.

"So much!" Peter exclaimed, then sighed. "So... why did you come here?"

"I just wanted to surprise you," she said, surprised at the question. Couldn't she come and see Peter whenever she wanted? Were they not boyfriend/girlfriend? "I thought..." She thought it would be romantic.

"Yeah... well I'm surprised..." Peter said, not looking at her as they walked down the corridor of these dorms to the front door.