A Sordid Arrangement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

God, what was wrong with him?

"Look," she said, "sorry for turning up unannounced. It's just that I feel you and I... we've been a little distant lately."

They had reached the end of the dorms. Pushing open the main doors the evening air was a cool breeze. It was still bright enough to see.

"I'm sorry... I'm just so tired all the time," Peter said. "Can't get sleep with that guy. It's all right for him: he can snooze during the day. The rest of us have lessons we need to attend."

"Oh Sweetie..." Erin sighed. "I'm sorry. I didn't realise it was that bad." She felt almost guilty for dismissing his complaints. Maybe she needed to try harder.

So they walked together to the lake and back, and Erin made an effort to listen to Peter. All of his worries, of which there were plenty. She wanted to invite him back to hers, but knew that he had already mentioned he had a tonne of work, and the sex would, as always, be mostly for her. So she mentioned nothing, and walked him back to his dorm, where the sounds of sex from the room next to his were still continuing.

"They'll be at it all night," Peter sighed, giving her a quick kiss. "Love you, Sweetie."

"Love you too," she replied as the door closed.

That silenced the sounds of sex but had no effect on her growing libedo. Inspired by the lusty moans that she heard coming from Kyle's room, Erin wasted little time in retrieving her vibrator when she got back to her own dorm. Sure enough she came quickly, and in the moment it was not Peter she thought of, but a tanned, gorgeous man with dirty blonde hair and a smug smile.

As she lay on the bed, coming down from her orgasm, Erin groaned.

"Fuck..."

*****

Ordinarily Friday morning would be gym time for Erin; it was a convenient space before class and Friday evenings seemed to be the only time she could wrestle Peter away from his studies. This morning, however, Erin gave the gym a wide berth. After her first orgasm Erin had taken the vibrator to her pussy again, trying to relieve the horniness she still felt, and after over an hour of masturbating she had felt thoroughly disgusted with herself. Oh sure, she had cum a dozen times, but every time, despite forcing herself to think of Peter, and only her beloved boyfriend, a certain other guy's face had kept creeping in, spicing things up and tipping her over the edge into such delicious pleasure.

There was no way she was going to chance bumping into Kyle after that.

It wasn't going to solve the problem, she knew. She was only avoiding it. But avoidance would have to do for now, at least until she spent a night with her boyfriend. That should cleanse the palate.

The day passed slowly for Erin - too slowly. She found she couldn't concentrate in class. Her focus kept slipping every time she tried to listen to the lecturer, Dr Singh, who stood so distant (and this was her own fault for preferring to sit at the back of lecture halls) from where she sat. Furiously scribbling what she thought she heard, only to then read her notes after class and discover ineligible gibberish.

Thankfully she only had three classes today, although those were six hours of her life that she would have to research and discover what she had missed. Angry with herself for losing focus through not one, but three of her lectures, Erin dumped her stuff on the bed and refused to look at any of her research texts; she would deal with all of that tomorrow.

Tonight would be a sweet meal out in town with her loving boyfriend. She hoped Peter would bring something different to the table other than another fucking complaint about his roommate. Erin didn't need any encouragement to think about Kyle Matthews, especially as his face kept popping up in her mind anytime she allowed it to wander.

Looking at her phone Erin groaned when she realised it would be at least an hour before she would need to leave to meet Peter at the bus stop. There would be no point in heading over his place beforehand; Peter wouldn't be ready to receive her, and would probably just get into one of his moods before the night had even started, and there was the small chance that Kyle might be there as well.

He was the last person Erin wanted to see right now, not with how she was feeling. God damn; she needed sex tonight. She could already hear Peter's lame excuses - he was tired, today had been a long day, he had work to do tomorrow - and knew she would have to persuade him back to her dorms for sex. What girlfriend had to practically BEG for sex from her boyfriend?

Angry at the thought of that, Erin lay on her bed and realised her hand had slipped beneath her jeans. Oh well, she thought. It would pass the time, and perhaps take the edge off this torrent of horniness she was feeling before she saw Peter. She didn't want to practically leap on the guy, after all. Not until they've eaten.

Working her fingers against her clit, dipping them into a vagina that surprised her with how wet it was - how turned on was she? - Erin closed her eyes and decided to remember some hot as hell porn she had watched. The ones with the hot guys with huge dicks. Slamming them into hot girls that bore a passing resemblance to Erin - easier to imagine herself in their positions. All of their positions...

Only the faces of those big-dicked studs kept changing. Again and again, no matter how much she tried to recall what they originally looked like, they ended up looking like Kyle. Always Kyle, until Erin decided not to bother fighting it anymore.

It was just fantasy, after all. A little masturbatory fantasy.

So she lay there on her bed, furiously working herself into orgasm, thinking of Kyle holding her against the walls of the fake house set. Thinking of Kyle ploughing her into that table. Thinking of her bouncing on Kyle's cock as he held her in his arms. She thought of her tits pressed against that muscular chest. Thought of his lips on hers. Their tongues entwined as she thrust herself harder, harder against his big, thick-

"Hey Erin!"

Blinking, Erin realised Angie had called to her. "Er... yeah?"

"Look, I know you're having fun in there, but could you keep it down a little?"

Oh god... "Yeah... sorry..."

"No worries," Angie said. She sounded more amused than angry, but that didn't stop Erin from feeling warm shame flush across her face. Retracting her hand from beneath her jeans she saw how much fluid was coating her fingers before she felt how damp her panties had become.

And her jeans, she realised.

She needed to change.

*****

Despite her fears, dinner with Peter ended up being a comfortable experience, reminding her of why she fell in love with this man in the first place. Thankfully he didn't bring up Kyle once, and her session on the bed, despite being embarrassing (what with the looks Angie gave her when Erin passed her in the common room), seemed to have purged Kyle from her mind.

She didn't think of her boyfriend's roommate once during the whole dinner.

Leaving the cosy little Italian restaurant in the centre of the city, they were making their way back from the bus stop, having caught the last ride onto campus, when Erin decided to try her luck: "So... I was thinking. It's really warm this evening." Although she had taken a light jacket with her, Erin carried it under her bare arms. It really was pleasantly warm this evening. Although it was only eight, she was sure it wouldn't get much colder.

"Yeah... it's like summer never ended," Peter said.

"Want to take a walk round the lake?"

"This late?"

"There's still plenty of daylight left!" she laughed. "It could be fun... we could... have fun..."

Finally it dawned on Peter, as he gave a smile. "Oh... I see... that sounds good. Sure."

Shaking her head at how much of a dork he was, Erin took his hand and together they walked into the park, arm-in-arm.

At this hour almost all classes had ended, and the park already had several students milling about on the grass, enjoying the warm air and the setting sun. Erin smiled at the thought of all the areas off the paths, hidden by the voluminous foliage, where horny students were getting it on. She hoped they had left a spot for Peter and her.

"Hey," Peter said as they walked the circular path that followed the bank of the lake. "I'm sorry I snapped at you yesterday."

"No worries, Sweetie," she said, although a part of her was worried. It wasn't like Peter to get so upset, what was eating him? It wasn't just troubled sleep; was Peter genuinely intimidated by Kyle? Sure he was handsome and muscular, and if he kept scoring with all the girls, like Angie and that gorgeous beauty she saw yesterday, then Kyle must be incredible at sex, but her heart belonged to Peter. He had been her best friend for years, surely he could see that?

"I love you, you know that?" he said.

She looked at him. He looked so worried. About what? "Of course I love you," she said. They paused to share a kiss by the lakefront. His lips were soft, and as normal he didn't dare use his tongue. That wouldn't be Peter. He was so sweet sometimes. "What brought this on?"

"I..." he looked embarrassed.

"What is it, Sweetie?"

"God, this is embarrassing..."

"Sweetie, you can tell me anything," she said. Gently stroking the stubble of his cheek.

"I..." Peter sighed, then said "I didn't want you to come round mine because I didn't want Kyle to see how beautiful you are. I don't want him to steal you from me."

She laughed. That was it? That was what Peter had been concerned about? "OK, first of all, Sweetie; I'm not property. No one can 'steal' me. Secondly, Kyle is far, far, FAR from the type of man I like. I like you. I love you. So stop worrying, OK?"

"OK," he said, nodding with a smile. Leaning forward Peter held her tightly and kissed her with more force than she had ever remembered him doing. It lit a spark in her that had been dormant since her masturbatory session a few hours earlier.

Breaking their kiss she looked around and saw a perfect spot, where large bushes provided a natural seclusion from the few people still hanging around the lake.

Leading Peter by the hand, Erin took him round. She kissed him again when she was certain they were hidden from prying eyes. Longer this time. More passionate. She thought of using her tongue but knew Peter didn't like that. Keep to the lips, smacking loudly as their breathing grew quicker. Her hands reached down between his trousers, beneath his boxers to find his cock. It was already growing hard.

"Here?" Peter asked, breathlessly.

"Yes," Erin said. She was taking command, giving Peter no chance to pussy out. She needed some risk, some spice to their sex, rather than that cosy feeling their lovemaking gave them. She needed a little extra something to scratch the itch that had been irritating her.

Peter was growing harder, and she helped him by stroking his shaft until he was erect. At six inches Peter wasn't the biggest, when compared to the big seven to eight inch monsters she had seen in porn, but she reminded herself that didn't matter.

She loved him. That was all that mattered.

Peter kept his hands around her. He never seemed to reciprocate when she jerked him off. It was like he was afraid of her vagina sometimes. Erin tried to remind herself that was why she loved him - his sweet shyness - but she grew frustrated with it. That itch that Angie had started with her stories about all night sex needed to be scratched, and if Peter wasn't going to use his hands she might as well use his cock. Fuck knows he was never going to use his tongue, was he?

Breaking off she unbuttoned her shirt, revealing her large breasts held by a black lace bra. He got the hint and pulled his own shirt over his head, revealing a body beginning to lose a battle with weight. Erin felt bad for feeling disappointed in the way her boyfriend was letting himself go; a part of her couldn't help but compare Peter's growing man tits with Kyle's sculpted abs.

Fuck! Don't think about Kyle! Don't...

"Lie down," she said, forcing herself to sound as sexy as possible, despite a growing disgust with her boyfriend's body that Erin felt ashamed to even feel. This was Peter! How many times had she had sex with him before? She always enjoyed it!

Always...

Yet here she was straddling Peter as he lay on the ground, his leans half-down his legs, and hers in a pile beside them with her black lace panties atop. Here she was guiding his dick into her wet, needy pussy. Here she was having sex with her loving boyfriend, and it was taking all of her effort not to close her eyes and picture someone else beneath her instead.

"Erin!" Peter suddenly said, his voice high with panic. "What about a condom?"

Oh god; she had forgotten in her rush to fuck him. They always used protection, but Erin was too horny, and she knew Peter hadn't brought any with him, and she had run out of her supply a while ago. Refusing to purchase any more because it was always her buying the bloody things in the first place!

Fuck it. "It'll be fine," she said. "I just had my period."

"But-"

"Shhh..." she said, placing a finger on his lips. "It'll be fine... Just relax," and let me fuck you, she mentally added.

Peter's cock pushed its way into her, and Erin sighed as she felt his warm shaft slide up into her pussy. But when her ass felt his thighs, and she knew she had taken him to the base, Erin found herself disappointed. It was too soon. She wasn't satisfied.

No, it wasn't Peter's fault. It wasn't his fault he wasn't big enough. This wasn't porn; she was fucking a normal man. Be satisfied with what you have, she told herself.

Resting her hands on his chest Erin began to move her hips. Rising, feeling his shaft move out of her, then gently lowering herself until her ass touched his thighs again, and her pussy had taken his cock all the way to his small, cum-filled balls.

"Oh fuck..." she moaned softly. "Is this good for you?"

"Yeah," Peter gasped. "Oh, Erin... I love you!"

"I love you too, Sweetie!"

At first she moved slowly, how Peter liked it, but the itch was barely scratched. Fucking Angie and her story! Afterwards Erin had imagined the great sex her roommate had enjoyed. She had pictured Angie on the dorm table, with Kyle straddling her. His gorgeous, muscular torso above her roommate's naked body. In her sordid imagination he had pounded her into that table until they both thought it was going to break, and she had thrusted her hips up to meet him. Meeting his strength with her own. Both were so eager to cum, and cum they had. Her all over his cock and him deep inside her. Just like in porn.

As she slowly made love to Peter behind the bushes Erin remembered how Angie had said she had fucked for hours, and Erin's vivid imagination saw them try so many positions; with him on top, thrusting deep and hard, and with her on top, bouncing on his cock as she held onto his legs for support. Erin imagined that Angie had sat on his lap as he held her tightly, pressing her smaller tits against his toned body, as she bounced on his cock, taking him faster and faster.

She saw them now, fucking in missionary, with Kyle pounding her into the sofa, before blasting her insides with his cum; for why would a guy like Kyle ever use a condom? He had probably filled her with his thick seed again and again, after they had fucked against the walls, against the door, on her bed, on the floor... God, they had probably fucked everywhere!

"Erin!" she heard Peter gasp. "Erin, slow down!"

The image of it was so hot! Kyle gripping her hips and pounding her with such fury she thought he would split her in half. Fucking her so hard, so fast, stopping only to plunge his cock balls deep into her, plastering her cervix with huge loads of what had to be potent cum. Fucking her in missionary, ploughing into her as he held himself above...

Oh fuck...

Angie had gone. Erin was imagining herself in her roommate's place. Having sex with Kyle!

"Erin! Slow down!"

Oh god! She needed this! She needed to get fucked! She needed a beast of a man to-

"ERIN! I'm gonna-"

Peter gripped her waist and gasped, as she felt his cock expand and shoot small ropes of his cum over her cervix. Erin barely felt it, and she regarded her boyfriend as he came down from his orgasm, aware that she had barely been anywhere near cuming herself.

It had barely been five minutes.

"God, Erin!" Peter gasped when his orgasm had finished - only a half dozen splurts. "What was that? You were so hard and rough!"

Erin didn't know what to say; she hadn't been riding him that hard. Surely...

"I'm sorry," she said. "I guess I got a little carried away..."

"Carried away? Jesus, Erin: where did that all come from?"

Erin felt growing embarrassment. She had never had sex with Peter like that! What had gotten into her? Why was she so obsessed about what Angie had told her? Why did she care?

"I'm sorry, Sweetie," she said again. "I just..." Just what? Had been thinking about having sex with his roommate? "I was... I was enjoying our sex... I got a little carried away..."

"Oh?" his eyes narrowed and he looked at her with a suspicion she didn't like. "Erin, when you were riding me you had your eyes closed. What were you thinking about?"

"What?" Her mind raced; how did he know? Then she realised it was just a suspicion, nothing more. "Peter, what are you saying?"

"Were you thinking of anyone?"

Jesus Christ! She never expected him to be so direct. "Peter! Don't be so stupid!"

"Stupid?" Peter shifted himself up, and Erin pulled herself off of him as he did so. "You were thinking of him, weren't you!"

"Jesus Christ, Peter..." Erin glared at him as she pulled up her panties. "You know you have a problem."

"Oh? And what's that?"

"Kyle, Peter." She looked at him and sighed, buttoning her jeans. "He's all you ever talk about. Kyle this, Kyle that. You have a problem! You're jealous!"

"And what am I jealous of, Erin?"

"I'm not even going to dignify that ridiculous question with an answer!"

This wasn't turning out how she had wanted it to.

Fucking Kyle. Fucking ruining everything even when he wasn't here!

He stared at her, his face almost as red as his hair would have been, if he had just allowed it to grow out. Then he pulled up his jeans. "I'm going back to my dorm," he said.

"Go on! Fucking sulk then!" Erin snapped. "Jesus Christ, Peter; you're still a fucking child!"

"Says the girl riding me like a fucking-" he stopped, almost choking on his words.

"Like WHAT?" She snarled. "LIKE A FUCKING WHAT?"

For a long, horribly uncomfortable moment, Erin was afraid he was actually going to say what he had so obviously been thinking, but thankfully Peter realised he still had a chance to make it out of this. Turning away he said "nothing. I'm going back to my dorm, Erin."

She watched him walk away, too angry to speak.

Pausing, he half-turned towards her. "I'll see you tomorrow," he said, before resuming his slow walk away from her.

"See you tomorrow," Erin muttered, unable to look at him. She clutched herself, hating all that had just transpired, both spoken aloud and what had passed in her sordid imagination.

After a minute she was alone; standing there, naked from the waist down. A small trickle of his cum working its way down the inside of her thigh.

Fuck...

*****

Despite the hour there were still a few people in the campus gym when Erin entered, eager to work up a sweat and sweat off the anger boiling inside her. Whether she was angry at herself, or with Peter, Erin wasn't sure, but she knew she needed to do something about it all. Aggressively attacking the treadmill seemed like a good idea.

She had changed into her pink sports bra with the neon green stripes. The same wear from the other day; it had been lying on top of her washing pile, and she had been in no mood to find out where her other sports gear had gone. Erin didn't care if the clothes still had an odour from her last visit here; she was planning on sweating like a pig by the time she was finished this evening. At least the green jogging shorts were fresh.