All Comments on 'A Special Drink'

by IJS0904

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77about 2 years ago

That was a fun read! 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Grade 5 Loved it and so did the rest of me.

JeffersonMerrickJeffersonMerrickabout 2 years ago

Ron became Phil when we first met him! Enrico joining in was a bit out of left field and didn't feel quire right but otherwise a fun read! Part 2 to come?

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASabout 2 years ago

Hhhmmm...some of your wording in the story makes me wonder about you, Author...do you really try to control you wife/girlfriend/significant other/women in your life?? You sound like a really jealous man, and, from experience, I have found that "Little Green Monster" (as my wife calls it) will RUIN a relationship almost as fast as actual non-consensual infidelity!!

To the story line...I really enjoyed the whole thing...Enrico and his concoction was quite the deal, and you wrote so well that even I believed his story about never having "abused" his access!!

Introducing anal...THAT WAS SSSSOOOO HOT!!! When a couple reaches that level of trust and intimacy, the addition to their love-making is so worth it. That Enrico was the one to 'suggest' double-penetration was really cool, and made it easier for the wives to accept as part of the fun!

Five (**5**) Stars...for a most entertaining story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Maybe in a follow-up story the drink could cause the men to become intimate with each other as well. Supposedly

the drink makes people do things they wouldn't ordinarily do. Food for thought.

RFFASTRFFASTover 1 year ago

Exceptional story. Feel free to post the recipe in the comments!

lovingcouplelovingcoupleover 1 year ago

Really enjoyed this story. Definitely five star!! Even though a fantasy, my wife and I would really like the recipe.

pullinmidixpullinmidixover 1 year ago

Great story. Very HOT. You can post the recipe in the comments

GrandTruthseekeGrandTruthseekeover 1 year ago

I really want to continue, where a third couple can appear and everyone will be bisexual! And by the way, these same two body types I like in women, and they are in your story. I am also attracted by stories about three couples, where the woman of one couple is more depraved and leads her husband and others, the woman from the second couple follows her husband, and the third couple (and this is similar to me and my wife) is inexperienced in swing, but really wants to try much!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIJS0904@IJS0904
You will find that nearly all, but not all, of my stories have a common denominator. I want my characters to be joyful in life. I want them to be happy. If stretching sexual boundaries does that for them, it is fine with me. It's just sex, after all.