A Special Guest

Story Info
Things get heavy with a special guest.
1.1k words
3.91
19.1k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Big_ZDE
Big_ZDE
92 Followers

I'm sitting in my house, eagerly waiting for someone to arrive. She knew why she was coming, as did I. I had invited her, after all. I sit on a recliner as she enters my home, she quickly walks over and instructs me to stay seated. I look up her and take her in. Light Bronze skin clad in a black flowy skirt with a golden crop top. Her tight black curls pulled back into a bun and a lustful grin on her plump, succulent lips. I smiled back as she climbed on top of me and pushed the recliner back, our lips meeting in a passionate kiss.

My hands started on her waist as she gently started to grind on me, they slid up to her petite breasts and I rubbed her nipples with my thumbs, making them quickly grow hard as she moaned lightly into my mouth. Tongues entering into the kissing as I grunt lightly, my erection pressing against my fly, eager to get to the intense warmth it could feel emanating from her pussy. My hands slide down to her hips and grip them.

"Fuck Me." I plead.

She smiles down at me, getting up and standing next to the chair. I quickly pull down my pants and boxers, then look at her expectantly. She gives that same lustful grin and lifts her skier up, revealing no underwear. She climbs back onto the chair and she guides me into her wet cunt. We both gasp softly as she eases down onto me, her labia kissing the base of my shaft as we stare into each others eyes, fingers interlocked with hands gripped tightly together. I nod to her and she gently begins to ride me.

After a few minutes of our moans and grunts filling the house, I tell her I'm close, and ask her where she wants me. She tells me I'm already where she wants me. She eases down onto me and start to cum and cum, and cum. She moans and I grunt as I fill her, her stomach quickly starting to bloat. The waist band of her skirt is pushed up as her belly blossoms out below the hem. We both put a hand on it, feeling it's warmth and pusling growth as I pump her bigger. Her belly grows and grows, soon large enough to rest on my lap. A few more pumps and I'm spent, with her gleefully rubbing her bloated belly. We stayed there catching our breath for a while, basking in the afterglow.

Eventually, though, I bade her to rise to I could clean up. She smiled and I helped her up, one of her hands keeping my seed inside her. I lead her to my bedroom and she settles in to nap while I shower.

~~~

I step out of the shower and back into the bedroom clad only in a towel, expectantly looked for her on the bed. I didn't see her and shrugged, going over to my wardrobe to get dressed. Then I heard her enter. I turned around and saw her holding an empty bag of chips. She had grown, a lot. I looked at her, starting at her feet. Her calves tapered wider up past her knees to her thighs, their gap gone and replaced by thunderously thick pillars of bronze the widened further to her wide fat hips. Her belly hung down, two massive rolls obscuring her fupa.

I feel arousal coming over me as I see her pendulous breasts hang to either side her tummy, large nipples and areolas tantalizing, sticking out proudly from her immense breasts. Her plump arms crossed above them and she gave that same lusful smirk, her double chin framing those thick plump lips. Her hair hung down over her shoulders. I felt by rod lift and push apart the towel. She set the empty bag aside and waddled over to me. She moved me over to the bed and sat me down. She then knelt down and gripped my rod in her soft hands.

She play with it, jerking it, kissing it, teasing my balls. Suddenly though, she called for my attention. I looked down and my cock pulsed in her hands. She giggled that sexy giggle and ran her delicate fingers under my shaft. I felt on the edge or orgasm as I watched my cock suddenly start to grow larger. With each stroke of her fingers it lengthened, like a woman sculpting with clay. She pulled and jerked and played with my cock, making it longer and girthier as the head further and further away, my knee a mere milestone in her workings.

She paused, looking up at me as if she had a surprise. Her fingers traced the inside of my thighs and slid around my balls, quickly fondling them, making them grow as well. With each movement they felt heavier and larger, no doubt filling with more delicious cum for her. As they reached head-sized she returned to my dick, admiring her handiwork while adding a few more inches to it. She placed her head against it, beaming up at me and gave it a quick kiss, my whole body quivering with arousal.

She stood, letting my cock rest heavily against her soft body, eliciting moans from me, and climbed onto the bed, crawling up to the headboard and laying down. She spread her body over the bed and looked at me pleadingly. I slowly got up and went to her, my cock leading several feet ahead of me, balls gliding on the surface of the bed. I shivered and quaked as my shaft met against her soft and supple body. Her thighs pressed around me, her hands held her breasts against me as well, and her sensuous mouth frenched my tip. She was rewarded with gushes of precum. She began grinding against me, using her whole body to pleasure my cock.

She cooed and moaned as she gulped down the precum as it became cum. I gripped her fat body wherever I could reach as my orgasm began. I shook my whole body, my vision blurred as I felt her start to grow beneath me. Her belly bloating even faster than before as I pumped cum into her, which she eagerly consumed as fast as she could. I came and came, pluming and bloating her faster and further. Spreading her across the bed as she fattened and thickened, the bed groaning and sagging as she grew heavier. I felt like I could cum for hours, and it had only been a few minutes.

The room started seeming a bit small...

Big_ZDE
Big_ZDE
92 Followers