All Comments on 'A Special Indulgence Pt. 01'

by Itsalljustforfun

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Gunmetal

I loved the gray leather skirt and blouse. Just a small detail, but appreciated it not being typical black and that bit of creativity kept me reading. Thanks

EmirusEmirusabout 5 years ago
Nice

A very enjoyable story. A little strange with the three years but it can happen that people’s relationships can suddenly change for no apparent reason. No actual discipline but she was exercising the control necessary in a D/s role. If you do continue this it’ll be interesting how you change it into a proper bdsm D/s relationship.

I’ve added you to my favourites list so I can pick up on the sequel when/if it appears and also as a reminder to have a look at your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hot

Hot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

One of the better stories of this genre. Very silly but enjoyable.

folomfolomalmost 4 years ago

A really good story, my compliments. As others have said before me, I would love to read a second chapter with a more indepth exploration of their relationship.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userItsalljustforfun@Itsalljustforfun
Just a guy who likes to write erotic stories, some I publish some I don't. I'm addicted to the joys of women and, very occasionally, men. I have to confess that, when the temptation comes my way, which is rarely these days, I'll happily go beyond the written word.