A Special Indulgence Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lay there, stretched across my back, hard rubber dildo still inside me, not letting me move.

She pushed herself upright, slowly pulled her tool out.

"Oh look at that," I felt her finger push into me, no resistance from my gaping arse, she found my prostate, stroked it. Felt her finger leave me again. Heard her adjust herself, buckles and leather creaking.

"Lie in the middle of the bed David, turn over."

I did as I was instructed, lay on my back looking at the ceiling. Felt the bed shift as she climbed up. She pushed my feet together, crawled up my body until her face was level with mine, eyes looking into mine.

Pressed her pussy down onto my raging cock, I felt hot wet sticky Debbie along my length, she rubbed herself against me, no leather between us down there. Took her weight on one hand, reached down with the other, took hold of me, rubbed the head along her slit, lined it up.

"Oh that does feel good. This is where we will be different you and I; I don't do this with my...others. You, I think, will be my special indulgence."

And with that she sank down onto me.

"Ooooooh fuck, now that hits the spot."

I looked at her for the first time since being told to lie face down on the bed. This was a very different view, from leather clad Debbie standing before me in total command to leather clad Debbie impaled on my cock. Don't get me wrong, she was still in charge but her face was now one of unadulterated self indulgence.

Her head was slightly tilted back, her eyes closed, bottom lip trapped between her teeth. I took in a sight that, only a short time ago, was, to me anyway, unimaginable. Debbie encased in a corset of leather, tits pushed up threatening to escape from their prison, a cleavage I hadn't guessed she had, figure hugging bodice held in place by a long zip and those five buckles, the bottom edge pressing into her thighs, the tops and knees of her skin tight leather boots squeezing against my hips, both hands, still only one gloved, on my stomach.

She was hardly moving, just slowly circling her bum, clenching and unclenching her buttocks. Her pubic bone pressing against mine.

I tentatively touched her knees, she didn't stop but, under her breath, "Oh. No. David. No. Touching." Shame, but I wasn't going to argue.

"And. Remember. The. Rules. David. You. Can't. Cum. Until. I. Say."

And thankfully, the way she was moving, even though I could feel every shifting girration and every millimetre of her pussy, meant that I was going to be able to keep this up for quite a bit longer. I was quite happy to lie here and drink in this view of her.

I watched and felt her take full advantage of my cock, her hips and bum were like a snake: constantly moving, constantly changing direction, she'd find a particular motion that she really liked but then a few minutes later she would shift around until she found another, would concentrate on that for a few minutes before looking for yet another.

And then, every so often, a shiver would ripple through her body, sometimes it would start at her pussy and others would seem to start at her head. Sometimes it would just be a slight flicker and she would barely pause, other times it would go all the way through her and she would squirm and writhe until it had passed. And then off she would go again, lost on my cock.

Until I became aware of a shift in tempo.

With a look of rapt concentration she was now rocking back and forth; no variety, no deviation, and she was getting noticeably faster. Clearly she now had one aim: to cum, and to cum as fast as she could. And nothing, nor anyone, else mattered. She had one hand on my stomach the other on my thigh, her back was arched, her eyes screwed tight shut and her mouth wide open.

My cock was buried as far into her pussy as she could get it and I could feel it rubbing hard against her cervix. Matters were definitely building to a climax, and this change in tempo was having an adverse effect on me, I was now worried that I would be unable to stop myself from cumming, cumming without her permission! My cock felt as though it was swelling and that alarm bell was radiating out from behind my balls again, getting hot, any minute now and I knew that I would beyond the point of no return, I'd have no control over the outcome. I closed my own eyes, trying to hold it back.

And she was getting close, very close. Her movements were bordering on the frantic and there was a high pitched keening building at the back of her throat.

I barely heard her, "Cum...you can cum," she gasped, "Aaaaaaargh!"

My eyes flew open, "Yes!"

Her back arched like a bow, and she froze. And I exploded. The searing jets of cum fired up my cock, hitting the barrier of her cervix then smearing around my cockhead.

A violent convulsion racked through her and her pussy seemed to cramp around my cock. Her arms and legs almost writhed and any vestige of control she had had disappeared, and for a few minutes she was totally in her own world of orgasmic pleasure.

Clenching my bum I squeezed as much as I could into her, pushed up against her jamming my cock into that flooded passage, could feel the swollen muscles of her pussy wrapped around me, our mixed juices soaking my groin and bum.

She kept her eyes closed for quite some time as, after that first big convulsion subsided, little ripples and shivers kept her on a high. But eventually they also decreased in intensity and frequency until her senses and control began to return.

My own spasms expended I slumped into the bed, her weight holding me down.

She took a deep breath, sat up, opened her eyes and looked down at me.

"Whew, definitely don't do that with my 'others'."

She looked down at herself, straddling my hips with my now wilting cock still trapped inside her.

She climbed off and stepped down onto the floor, now back in full control in her leather corset and boots with the crop still in its pocket.

"Get your things David, you can use the guest bathroom. You will find a list of jobs that need doing on the kitchen island, I need to get ready for my meeting."

She picked up her bag, walked into her en-suite and closed the door.

I was dismissed.

12