A Special Kind of Love Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No buts Katie. I asked you yesterday why you wanted to eat my shit.... remember? You told me it was because you wanted to be my toilet, not because you wanted scat sex... remember? Katie nodded to confirm she did.

"Yeah, I do want to be your toilet mum." Katie replied rather coyly.

"It's alright darling, don't go all shy on me again. You're going to be mummy's toilet sweetheart. This is what I'm trying to tell you. I want you to be my toilet Katie, first and foremost my toilet. When you've been a full toilet for mummy then we can have sex again. Alright darling?"

Katie nods her head sheepishly then manages to say something. "I'm horny mum, I want you to fuck me!"

"I know you are darling, I can tell that and I will do again soon but not today and not tomorrow, maybe on Tuesday. Hopefully we can celebrate you becoming my full toilet, would you like that?"

"Yes mum but...."

"Sshhh, no buts, stay horny for mummy and I'll fuck you again soon, mummy wants you too darling."

"But I've got work on Tuesday haven't I? And Monday!"

Lucy shakes her head. "No Katie, you won't be at work, I want you to pull a sicky. Phone work on Monday and tell them you are not well. Then you can be my urinal all day!"

"Are you serious!"

"Yes darling I am, I don't want you to go to work on Monday or Tuesday."

"I don't mean that....silly! I mean you want me to be your urinal......all day!"

"That's what being my toilet is Katie, don't you want to do it?"

"Of course I do mum, I just can't believe it's really happening!"

"Katie luv. I don't want to have to go to the bathroom anymore to use the toilet. Mummy wants you to be her toilet sweetheart."

"I want to be your toilet as well, I'll do whatever you want. You won't have to use the bathroom ever again! Oh my god, I'm so excited!". Katie flings her arms around her mum's neck and plants a big fat loving kiss on her lips. Katie released her kiss but still held her mum. The excitement and joy on her face was clear and not missed by Lucy.

"I can hardly believe this is happening either Katie but I want it so much as well." This time it was Lucy's turn to plant a kiss on her daughter's lips. The tongue action which followed emphasized their growing love for each other.

Neither Lucy or Katie wanted to let the other go, their kiss ended but their embrace didn't. Lucy found her daughter's naked body up close and personal to her own to be sensual and erotic. Her young flesh smooth, warm and simply perfect. Katie found her mum's naked flesh up against her own to be equally as sensual and erotic but their embrace also felt homely and maternal. Katie found it a powerful combination and one that stirred emotions inside her. She wanted sex so much yet her mother was denying it, for now anyway.

Both woman seemed lost in their own little worlds as they hugged each other. Both having their own private, sexy and naughty thoughts of what might come. Both hoping above all else that dreams do turn to reality.

Lucy broke the silence first, saying something almost abstract yet somehow Katie found it as normal as any conversation she had ever had. "Kate? You don't use toilet paper do you?"

"No, why?"

"Well, I won't need to use it now either, will I?"

Katie shakes her head and replies a simple. "No."

"So then, I'm going to remove the roll of toilet paper from the holder on the wall. I'll put it in the bathroom cupboard for when we have visitors so we mustn't forget to put it back if we do. Alright?"

Katie nods, albeit a little confused.

"It's alright Katie, the reason I'm doing it is so that when you go into the bathroom and see an empty toilet roll holder it will be a sexy little reminder of your, no our, new life together. A naughty little reminder of the alternative lifestyle we are embarking on."

The thought appealed to Katie's dirty little mind and she smiled, hugged her mum closer and popped another kiss on her lips.