A Special Kind of Love Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie definitely got the message! "Sorry Mum....and thanks, he it comes." She then released her trapped wind..... straight into her mother's mouth!

Lucy felt the little jet of air as it passed from the opening her mouth had locked onto. Her mouth filling with a pungent smelling air that only seconds earlier had been deep inside her daughter's rectum. Lucy was already sexually aroused as a result, she didn't regard a fart as disgusting, at least not as part of sexual play. In fact just the opposite, Lucy considered it an act of the utmost intimacy. The smell doing nothing to quell her delight from her daughter's release of air.

Katie though suddenly felt distraught, the smell rose up and hit her senses. The only thought entering her head was 'oh my god it was a silent but deadly one'! She couldn't believe her body letting her down at such an intimate time with her mother rimming her. Usually her farts would be low on odour but squeaky, oh no, not today! She let out a real stinker! She waited for the horrified reaction from her mum but none came. Instead she heard Lucy breathing in through her nose!

"Oh my god Mum! Did you enjoy that? It was a stinker!" Said Katie, barely believing what she had just witnessed.

"It was a beautiful and erotic act Katie, thank you. Now please just lay back and let me enjoy your arse and hopefully, if you shut up you might enjoy it too!"

Katie didn't expect the rebuke to be that one but it made her smile. Taking her mother's advice she laid back, relaxed and enjoyed the rimming and fingering her bum hole received. An action which lasted far longer than she ever expected.

When Lucy eventually finished Katie's hole had been well and truly probed, first with one finger then two and then licked and prodded by her mum's tongue.

Lucy came up as Katie lowered her legs. With Mum on top Lucy gave her daughter a long, lingering and intimate kiss. Their sexual relationship showing no sign of abating but every sign of increasing in intimacy.

"So Katie. Did you enjoy your first full on rimming?"

"It was amazing! Thank you. Sorry about the fart though."

"No need to apologize darling, farting while being rimmed is a beautiful and most pleasurable act sweetheart. I enjoyed it and smelly ones just make them even more intimate." Lucy's response to her daughter's fart was genuine and sincere. "You can let one go whenever I'm down there sweetheart I won't mind. But hey, it certainly was a stinker though wasn't it!" Both burst out laughing then hugged each other even more tightly.

"I love you Mum."

"I love you too Katie, more than you could ever imagine!"

Mum and daughter gazed lovingly into each others eyes, both could see tears welling up. The resulting kiss was one of two people very much in love with each other. The taboo and forbidden nature of it was completely lost, neither of them cared anymore.

Both women lay in bed together, cuddling, caressing, kissing and soaking up the intensity of their developing love. Any sense of time was lost, it didn't matter. All they cared about was being together but ultimately it was all about sex. Sex was the driving force for both women and not just any sex. Both knew it had to be dirty, very dirty. If they could have read each others minds at that point......oh, if they could only have read each other's minds!

Their filthy thoughts, whilst not being shared at that point were having a profound effect on both their bodies. Sexual cravings were starting to surface, cravings which needed gratification.

Katie's body was the first to give in. "Will you fuck me Mum? Please. I need to cum."

"I think it's time to take your virginity don't you?"

Katie simply nodded to confirm it was.

"Wait there darling, I'll go and get Cedric."

"WHAT?!" Exclaimed a horrified Katie. "I thought you were going to do it. I'm not fucking a man.....no way!"

"Calm down Katie, I'm not getting a man for you. Cedric is my penis sweetheart, he'll be nice 'n feminine for you."

"You what?" Katie was startled and started giggling. "You haven't actually gone and named your fucking strap-on cock have you?"

"I didn't, Julie did and it just.... stuck, seems a shame to change it now."

"You're wicked Mum! Fancy naming a plastic dick!"

The atmosphere returned to calm as both laughed and Lucy left the room to prepare herself. She had deliberately put her strap-on in another room so that she could walk into their bedroom displaying Cedric in all his/her prowess.

When Lucy walked back through the door her daughter glanced over. Katie couldn't help but giggle. "Never thought I'd ever see my mum wearing one of those!"

"So, do you like Cedric then?"

"I don't want it Mum. It looks huge!"

"Don't be silly Katie. It's the size of an average man's cock, that's all, it's not big."

"I don't want it up me Mum! It'll be like having sex with a man won't it?"

"No Katie, I've already told you it'll be nothing like having sex with man! Trust me darling, I've had both, you'll love it. I promise. Besides, I thought you wanted me to stretch you and fist you anyway!"

"That's different. You look like a bloke with tits!"

Lucy burst out laughing making Katie laugh as well. Katie's joke seemed to relax her a little.

"How about it then, are you going to let 'Cedric-big-tits' fuck you?"

"No, I'll let my mum fuck me though!"

"Good girl, Mummy will be gentle sweetheart."

"I need a shit first, can I do it then smear it all over Cedric?"

"No darling you can't!" Lucy was adamant.

"Why not? Please let me."

"Look Katie, you are still a virgin aren't you?"

"So?!"

"Mummy is going to open you up isn't she, pop your cherry. I'm going to take your virginity darling aren't I?"

"Oh come on Mum! You don't still believe all that 'pop your cherry' nonense do you?"

"No of course not, just sounds good doesn't it! Look Katie, I'm still trying to make a serious point here. Your hymen my or may not still be intact, who knows. If it is, there is still a chance I will make you bleed a little. You're not having any shit down there, not during penetration, not yet anyway. We can do it dirty later if that's what you want. I'm not risking you getting an infection now though and that's final!"

Katie gave in, she knew she wasn't going to win but instead went on a different tack. "I still need to go though, can I smear it on my tits?"

"Alright Katie, if you want to. Tits 'n tummy but not close to your pussy, got that?

"Yes Mum." Katie's response was sultry and filled with disappointed resignation.

Lucy, for her part, was already looking forward to rubbing her breasts over her daughter's shit-covered tits. She pulled out a protective sheet and laid it out over the bed, Katie scurrying out of the way first before getting back into position.

"Swing your legs over your head Katie and see if you can pop it out. It will be nice watching you in that position if you can do it."

"Can I piss as well?"

"Off course you can sweetie, piss is sterile, don't worry where that goes."

Lucy watched, completely fascinated as her daughter started defecating on the bed. Shit oozing out from her anus, curling down and resting peacefully on the covered mattress. First one turd, followed by another, then another. All forming a neat pile but not before staining Katie's flesh as it fell from her un-natural position.

Her defecation was accompanied by a small flow of urine, deep golden, almost orange in colour. It flowed up and over Katie before pooling erotically under her torso.

"You can't see what I'm seeing can you darling? Believe me, it is a most beautiful sight. People speak about the seven wonders of the world don't they? Well, watching the woman you love pissing and shitting in that position and knowing what is about to follow must count as the eighth wonder!"

"Is it really that good?" Katie said, a little sceptical.

"Oh yes Katie, believe me it is! Now come on, don't waste it sexy. Show Mummy just how beautiful your tits can really look!"

Katie's grin was wide, as wide as her mum had ever seen it. Lucy could also see the effect it was having on her daughter as she stared straight at the glistening cream quietly oozing from her daughter's slit and mingling intimately in her pubes. Lucy would check soon but doubted if lubrication would be required as she rubbed her penis as if to encourage it's erection.

Katie wasted no time in scooping up some of her poo, it was usually softer than her mum's and today was no exception. She thought it felt perfect for smearing, Lucy had the same thoughts. Mum and daughter's minds were already erotically intertwined, partly through sex but also through a love, a special kind of love, that was developing between them.

Katie shared the shit in her right hand with her left, instantly showing both woman just how soft the turds were. Lucy looked on expectantly, Katie held her breath in anticipation.

Both handfuls came down onto each of Katie's breasts, a gasp broke the eerie silence in the room. Both her breasts simultaneously felt the warmth only fresh shit can deliver, a warmth capable of building a lust from within, a lust driven by filth.

Katie proceeded to smear her breasts in her own excrement and by now she was lost to her own deviant sexual thoughts. Actions became automatic, almost robotic, as her eyes closed, breasts fondled and nipples stimulated. Her legs opened wider inviting the fake penis she was about to receive. Her pussy juices leaked and glistened in expectation.

Lucy looked on, well aware her daughter had already drifted off to some other world far away. Now was not the time to wake her she thought. She decided to simply fuck her instead.

A couple of Lucy's fingers trailed effortlessly along her daughter's slit and confirmed she was more than moist enough to take Cedric without any additional lubrication. Lucy positioned herself on top of her daughter and between her legs. She guided her fake penis along the same journey two of her fingers had just travelled, moistening the tip enough to aid entry into the tunnel.

Katie still didn't stir from the delightful treatment she was giving to her own breasts. By now the smell of human excrement in the bedroom had become quite intense. A fact not lost on Lucy as her face hovered a short distance away from the source. She was undeterred though, Lucy was familiar with the smell of another woman's scat, although she was still getting accustomed to that of her daughter's. The pungent smell was though, tempered by the erotic sight of Katie's breasts, hands and fingers now completely covered in brown filth.

It wasn't until Lucy slipped the head of her penis into the moist slit between Katie's legs did her daughter open her eyes and send her mum a beaming smile.

"Welcome back darling, are you ready to take Cedric now?"

"Just a minute." Came the reply as Katie reached down and scooped up the remaining shit she had dumped a short time earlier. This too was unceremoniously splattered across her own tits joining the filth already there. Katie continued to massage it in, stimulating herself again in the process.

The action resulted in yet more smell being released into the room and up into Lucy's nostrils. Katie heard her mum sniff the smell, a long, deep controlled inhale designed to stimulate her inner senses in a way nothing else could. Lucy looked down at her daughter's breasts, a sight even more erotic and stimulating than ever. The whole scenario was a reminder to Lucy, not that one was needed, as to why she indulged in such a disgusting activity.

As she took in the delightfully erotic scene unfolding beneath her and thinking that it couldn't get any better, it did.

Katie raised her right hand up to her open mouth and sucked in the filth from her fingers. Lucy thought for a second that her fake penis had ejaculated!

"Ready now Mum." Called out Katie as fingers temporarily exited her mouth to allow conversation.

Lucy's hips plunged forward sinking half the length of Cedric into her daughter's already creaming vagina. Katie's gasp broke the silence.

"Okay sweetheart? Can I go any further?" Asked Lucy, showing a consideration Katie probably wouldn't have received if she was losing her virginity to a male.

"Yeah." Came the brief response through partly gritted teeth.

Lucy sunk her cock in a little further before withdrawing slightly. Whilst Katie was expecting the next lunge forward it still took her by surprise.

Lucy didn't hold back, she enjoyed the power of fucking another woman. A red mist always descended upon her when she started thrusting her hips and consequently her penis into her partner's cunt or even anus.

The lunge forward was powerful and complete. Cedric had been plunged fully home and the look of surprise and almost horror on Katie's face served only to inspire Lucy into more powerful thrusts. She had barely given her daughter time to adjust to the intrusion and Katie clenched the sheets with her hands. The clenching was so tight it turned her knuckles white!

Fortunately for Katie her mum realised in time that she was fucking a virgin but it was also the sight of her daughter's shit-covered breasts which slowed her down.

Katie released her grip slightly as the pounding eased.

"Sorry darling, Mummy gets carried away when she fucks a young slut, I'll ease up a little." With that she lowered her breasts onto her daughter and slid them across Katie's shit-covered boobs.

She sunk her penis all the way into her daughter's vagina and held it there while she continued to rub her breasts over Katie's shit-covered tits.

Katie though was now reeling from her mum's latest throwaway comment, 'when she fucks a young slut'. 'Was that really what her mum thought of her?' She started asking herself. Her mind cleared briefly though when her Mum planted a kiss on her lips. Lucy wanted to enjoy a shitty kiss and the staining still around her daughter's mouth meant she would be able to get a taste if not the full-on shitty kiss she really desired. As she raised her head, still savouring the taste, Lucy threw another derogatory remark towards her daughter. "You really are a filthy fucking slut aren't you?"

The penny though, finally dropped for Katie. She suddenly realised that they weren't meant to be offensive, they were her mum's liking for obscene language during sex.

Katie responded by joining in. "What are you waiting for Mum? Your dirty little slut cunt wants you to fuck her."

Lucy smiled, popped another brief kiss on her daughter's lips then raised her torso slightly to allow deeper penetration of her fake dick.

Katie sensed what was about to happen and gripped the sheets again in readiness. The penis penetrating her withdrew about halfway but was then plunged in deep again. It caused Katie to draw in a deep breath before exhaling.

It was at this moment the pounding Katie was expecting suddenly turned sensual and erotic. Lucy laid down on top of her daughter, contact was total and Katie flung her arms around her mother's back pulling her in even closer. Their lips touched again, the kiss was loving and full of passion. Both women were still locked in intimate coupling, Lucy's fake cock still buried deep inside her daughter's vagina. Her thrusts were short and continuous, almost metronomic. They were powerful yet sensual, firm yet with a tenderness unusually alien to Lucy. She normally chose a different position to fuck her female partners, a position which gave her more control and allowed her to thrust faster, harder and deeper. Lucy liked to pound her lovers almost as if she was demanding their submission to her.

Not today though, today was different, sex with her daughter, it seemed, was always different now. 'What was it about this woman laying beneath her?' She asked herself but no answer seemed forthcoming.

Both women were intimately coupled, Lucy laying on top, their flesh seemingly joined together in way Lucy could not remember ever experiencing. Their flesh felt soft and warm to each other, smooth and sensual, woman to woman. It gave both a feeling neither would find if their partner was male, lesbian lovemaking had a unique twist all of its own. Once experienced, few regret.

Today though Lucy could not understand the intensity she was feeling. She couldn't be lying any closer to her partner but she craved even closer contact. She willed her daughter's body to swallow her completely such was the intimacy she was feeling. The thrusting of her hips continued and as they did so her partner kept pulling her in ever closer to achieve ultimate sexual union.

Katie's legs wrapped around her mother's continually drawing her in. Both pairs of legs smoothly shaved and sensual to the touch of naked flesh on flesh. Katie's arms pulled her mother in preventing release of their intimate female to female lesbian and incestuous kiss.

Now, instead of gripping the sheets Katie held on tightly to the woman steadily and insistently fucking her. She didn't want it to end. She tried delaying the onset of her orgasm but she knew it would be like trying to halt the progress of a speeding train with her hands. She felt it building, rising from deep within her. Any second now she knew she would lose control of her body. She didn't care, she knew the abandonment of her dignity would send waves of fulfilment through her like nothing else on earth could.

Lucy felt it hit her daughter. Katie's hips rose violently to meet her mother's thrusts. Trembling, spasming muscles resonated from daughter into mother as though they were one. Lucy's unadulterated joy at having given her daughter an orgasm through sexual intercourse was almost as fulfilling as Katie's climax itself. Their kiss, still unbroken, sent wave after wave of sexual ecstasy through vocal mumblings and violent breathing rushing from one oral opening into the other. The sexual union of two life forms very much in love was close to intimate conclusion. A bond had been formed, one which would now be difficult to prise apart without heartache and tears.

As the climatic conclusion to their lovemaking subsided both women extracted their exhausted and sweaty bodies from the entwined positions passionate sexual intercourse can often create. Both of them lay side by side on their backs, both staring vacantly up towards the ceiling above their bed. Both still managing to hold each other's hand in a defiant act of prolonging the sexual activity both had just enjoyed.

"Fucking hell Katie! What have we done? What have we unleashed? I've never had sex like this. I've never wanted anyone as much as I want you right now. I can't bear for us to ever be apart!" Lucy's words tried to make sense of what had just happened. She turned her head towards her daughter's who met her mum's eyes. Both saw a basic primal look staring back. Lucy knew it was love, an unbridled love that neither could or would even want to change.

"So... did I do it right then?!" Katie's innocence caused her mum to burst out laughing. She then rolled back on top of her daughter and gave her a kiss she wanted to last forever. When they eventually parted Katie quipped. "I take that as a yes then!"

Both women laughed, hugged closer and snogged. Both knew there was no mistake, they had fallen in love.

12