A Special Morning with Busty Mommy Ch. 04

Story Info
The ultimate morning.
11.4k words
4.76
86.2k
125

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/08/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tacocarnitas
Tacocarnitas
2,685 Followers

A quick note: My stories aren't for everyone. If you don't like very petite women with really huge breasts, mother-son incest (or the use of the word "mommy" in a sexual context), totally unrealistic scenarios, or extended foreplay, they might not be for you. If you like those things, great! Vote and leave a comment if you want. If you don't like them, go elsewhere. Thanks. (All characters are over 18 years old.)

Also: M/S fans will have to wait til the last section for actual incest. :)

Also, part 2: I recommend reading Part 3 for some set-up (though no need to read Parts 1 and 2). I think this is my longest chapter yet. Hope you enjoy!

*****

CH. 4: Birthday Surprise

After their wild visit to his sex ed class, Brian and his mother's sexual relationship had adopted a new attitude and tempo: they were constantly fucking. Having intensely made love in front of Brian's teacher and schoolmates, they were both horny beyond what either had ever experienced. Brian was coming three or four times a day and there was no mystery about his motivation. Mommy began routinely wearing outfits fully designed solely to entice erections from Brian. Super-tight t-shirts paired with equally snug yoga pants, hard nipples (and sometimes a wet pussy) extremely evident. Various sorts of lingerie, from baby dolls to corsets paired with one of Mommy's soft, gigantic push-up bras to full-on bustiers. Because she knew they were a favorite of Brian's, simple sundresses that reached no further than mid-thigh and often featured an enormous amount of cleavage.

They always worked, of course, and Brian and Mommy spent hours fucking in the kitchen, after (or sometimes during) breakfast, in the shower, in their bedrooms, on the living room floor - the last, indeed, after they had returned from sex ed class, still so horny they barely got the front door closed before ripping off their clothes and, again, fucking each other senseless - before, during and after dinner, and whenever either of them felt like it during the night.

On other nights, they would just lie in bed, caressing each other's sexually exaggerated bodies, kissing and whispering loving sentiments.

All of this is exactly why he was so surprised when, one day a few weeks after the class, his mother arrived at breakfast wearing frumpy, oversized pajamas. As he did most mornings, Brian went to grope her insanely voluptuous body - even under those pj's, it was so obvious - and was, for the first time, rebuffed.

"Uh uh, kiddo," she said, removing his hand from her bulbous ass, even as she did she instinctively thrust out her enormous breasts. "We need to have a talk. Sit down." He feared the worst: was she cutting off their sexual relationship? He'd be devastated.

She put her hand on his knee, but despite her gentle touch, the vibe felt different. "We need to take a break. Don't worry, you didn't do anything wrong. And it won't be too long - your birthday is coming up in a few weeks, so let's say then." (Disappointing, but he breathed a sigh of relief.) "I actually have a little birthday surprise for you, but it means we'll need to stop fucking. And fooling around. And no masturbating either."

What?! What was he going to do? He had never been hornier on a daily basis, and could produce seemingly endless amounts of cum for his mother, who was equally desperate for it. She, in turn, had become increasingly orgasmic, and sometimes simply rolled from one roaring pussy-spasm to the next throughout their lovemaking.

Brian watched as his mother's thoughts seemed to wander. She quietly raised her hand and cupped one huge breast, and began to squeeze it, as she so often did these days. She suddenly realized what she was doing and she dropped her hand into her lap.

"Sorry! Sorry, sorry. I know I can't do that sort of stuff while you're... taking a break." She bit her lip in that way that made Brian crazy. "This is going to be hard for me too." She looked him in the eye. "I love fucking you," she said. "You know I can't get enough of it. Of your cock. It feels like our bodies were made to fuck each other." Her eyes began to glaze over, but again she pulled herself out of her reverie. "Four weeks! I promise it'll be worth it."

Sure enough, to Brian's dismay, over the next month or so his mother continued to wear unappealing clothes and drop any affectionate gestures - let alone sexual overtures - toward her son. Every night, he went to sleep - in his own bed, his mother 20 or so feet away in hers - with a swollen cock. Every dream was about his erotically proportioned mother, and every morning he woke up with the same throbbing erection.

FOUR WEEKS LATER

The morning of his birthday, Brian descended from his bedroom, down the stairs and beheld an amazing sight in the living room: his mother doing yoga in a typically - typically as of two weeks ago - tight workout outfit. She was currently in downward dog, her lush, full ass pointed up, her massive, swollen breasts bulging out of her skimpy top. Brian felt a swell of relief (and also a swell in his pajama pants): the days of no-cumming were over. The gorgeous mother glanced up at Brian, which gave him a better of her giant tits, almost falling out of her top.

"Oh hi, sweetie!" She stood up, her body jiggling as she did. "Happy birthday!"

He advanced on her, clearly ready for an epic fucking. She put a hand up. "Not yet, baby. Remember: you've got a surprise coming. They - uh, it - should be here soon." She giggled and ran past me, up the stairs.

They?

Brian sat down.

They?

Not... no, it couldn't be. He was already living the most amazing life, fucking the sexiest little fuck slut multiple times a day, and she happened to be his loving mother. Could he possibly be that lucky?

Just then the doorbell rang. His mother yelled from upstairs, "Don't get that! I'll be right down."

Brian's cock was hardening again. He looked over and his mother was coming down the stairs, having barely put on one of her sexiest dresses, a bright red pencil dress with a plunging neckline, along with a black choker and matching black heels. She stopped in front of Brian, gathered herself, and breathed. She smiled and leaned up to kiss him, her massive breasts brushing his chest. "Happy birthday, sweetheart." And with that she opened the door. All five of them stood there, dressed in long coats, smiling at him. They, too, were wearing chokers and heels, he noticed, though he couldn't glean anything else about their outfits under those coats.

Bethany entered first and kissed him gently on the lips. "Hiiii Brian," she cooed. God she was such a gorgeous flirt. Her dark hair fluttered around her almond-shaped face. "Happy birthday." She continued in and embraced Mommy.

Then Becky. Then Sam. Then tiny Britney. Then Jenny - the bustiest and his biggest crush of all. Each kissed him, put their hands on his face, then his chest, then gently squeezed his hard cock. And each one filed past to embrace and kiss his mother. Sam in particular spent some time kissing Mommy. As Sam stared blatantly at Mommy's massive chest, Brian could just barely hear her say, "You look amazing. Your breasts..." She trailed off.

Mommy cupped Sam's adorable face. "You want to know if they got bigger?" she said sweetly. Sam's face flushed. "Yes, ma'am."

"They did," Mommy said, smiling up at the 18 year old. "I'm a 32K now."

"Oh my god," Sam groaned. "Can I-"

"Sam! Enough. We'll get to that later," Becky, the beautiful blonde head cheerleader said, then turned to Brian. "So, Brian. As you've probably figured out, we're your birthday present!"

Jenny, the nerdy-but-adorable girl-in-glasses he sat next to in math continued. "You get to fuck us as much as you want."

Bethany, the teasing homecoming queen, thrust out her chest and said: "Do you think you can come five times?"

"Six," his mother interjected, smiling.

"We'll see," Bethany said with a smirk.

Britney, the tiny but muscled soccer star interrupted: "Ok, ok, whatever. Brian, the point is: we're here to fuck you. Ever since that day in sex ed class, we've wanted to fuck you."

"We watched you fuck your mother and it was amazing," Becky said.

Jenny adjusted her glass and said, "As soon as your Mommy asked if we wanted to... come over, we all said yes."

Bethany walked toward Brian. She really was stunning, even hiding her body under her long coat. She kissed him. "Here's your present. Girls?"

She took a step back and the five girls opened and dropped their coats. Brian was awestruck. The five most beautiful, bustiest girls from his school were standing in front of him, naked, except for the heels and chokers. "Girls," Mommy said, "why don't you line up in order?" They shuffled themselves, like presents wrapped for his birthday. They were all so different - short, tall, light-skinned, dark, slim, curvy - but all so, so beautiful.

Becky was first.

"We know how much you love big tits, sweetie. So we're going to present our breasts to you. Obviously, none of us are as big as your Mommy, but we hope you like them." She pushed her chest forward and cupped her huge breasts. "I'm a 36E," she said. "Pretty big, huh?"

Brian could barely nod, as he stared directly at Becky's very large breasts, her nipples - which, despite her relatively modest size, were thick and dark - hardening as she spoke.

"I'm a 34F," Sam said, a little sadly. "But I wish I was way bigger." Her breasts were magnificent - a perfect teardrop shape, but huge, weighty, firm.

Britney continued with a big grin. "I'm a 28FF. And I'm only 5 feet tall and 100 pounds!" Her tits looked obscene on her tiny body - much like his mother's.

Bethany rolled her eyes. "I'm a 34G, Brian. That's fucking huge." She cupped them. They were huge. She was like something from hentai - exquisitely beautiful but with utterly exaggerated sexual characteristics.

Finally, it was Jenny's turn. She was always so quiet in class. Sat in the corner, hid her body under oversized men's shirts and long skirts. Now that she was in front of him naked (plus heels and glasses), he could see just how wildly gorgeous and busty she was. Her body was smooth and curvy: wide hips; pinched waist; thick, round butt. Long dark hair framing a face that one might describe as just short of chubby, but perfectly proportioned. Lovely, plush lips. Dark green eyes. Just as his wandering eyes reached her huge, heavy tits, she, too, cupped them. "I'm a 34H," she said, somewhat bashfully.

Britney giggled and said, "Biggest in the school! Trust me, we've checked."

"OK, now that we've got that done with," his mother said, jiggling toward him. "Let's tell you the plan." She began to massage his huge penis, which was still contained - barely - by his pajamas. "You get to fuck all of us. You can do whatever you want to us. Gentle, hard, in our mouths, between our breasts, in our pussies. But we're going to do one at the time -" The girls looked immediately upset. "OK, OK, we can... help out along the way. But the focus is on one of us at a time. And we're going to proceed by cup size." She smiled. "Which means I'll be last."

Becky, the cheerleader, jumped up and down, her big breasts, pigtails, and toned body all jiggling and bucking. "That's me! I get to go first!" She walked over to Brian - unlike his mother and Britney, she was just an inch or so shorter than him, and, staring him in the eyes, she leaned in and kissed him deeply on the mouth. She reached down and put her hand next to his mother's. He was now flanked by two gorgeous women - one, his mother, clad in a skin-tight dress; the other, whose stunning body he had watched bouncing and swaying countless times at football games, obscenely nude - and they both stroked his throbbing prick.

Brian's mind immediately went back to a moment from about six months before, when he ran into Becky in the hallway - literally. Neither was looking where they were going and they crashed into each other. Becky was headed to practice and so was wearing her uniform: a tight sweater, the name of the school stretched across her enormous bust; her tiny, flared skirt; white socks up to her knees; and, of course, her signature pigtails.

As Brian picked up their books, which he had knocked out of her hands, he looked up at her - or, more accurately, the shelf of her huge bosom. He stood up and handed them to her. "Sorry about that," he said. He suddenly realized he was still staring at her sweater-encased breasts.

"Um, up here?" she said with a smirk, pointing at her beautiful face.

"Shit, sorry about that, too."

"It's OK," she said, absent-mindedly twirling one of her pigtails. She then leaned in and whispered in his ear, with a giggle: "They are even better without the sweater." She sauntered away, and he was left there in the hallway with a huge boner.

Now he was indeed seeing Becky's big breasts in all their naked glory.

"Your Mommy told us you've been saving your cum for us," Becky said. "I guess that means you won't last long with me. Just do your best, OK?"

Brian simply nodded and gulped. This was clearly the best day of his life.

"Can I get some help here?" Brian's mother asked. Britney and Becky began to take Brian's clothes off - it didn't take long, as he was only wearing a t-shirt and pajamas pants. Becky kneeled down and as she slowly pulled his pants down, his huge, engorged cock sprang up, almost hitting her in the face. It was dripping with precum. He was now totally nude, surrounded by five equally nude goddesses - and his always-erotic mother.

"Damn, he's bigger than I remembered," murmured Sam.

"Holy shit!" Becky exclaimed. "Looks like you are ready to blow." She kissed the tip of his penis, then rubbed it along the side of her face, lovingly.

"Let's find out," Brian's mother said, moving away.

Becky, who was still kneeling in front of him, stared up at him longingly. "Will you fuck me?" she whispered girlishly. "Please?"

"I was going to suggest we go upstairs," Brian's mother said, now openly massaging a breast through her tight red dress, "but I guess we can get started here."

He immediately pulled her pigtails toward his big penis. "Suck on it," he said.

"Yes sir!"

She began to lick up and down his rock-hard cock, occasionally bobbing her head on it, other times rubbing it against her beautiful face. She began to suck in earnest, then stopped just as she was getting going.

"Can you, um, encourage me? Like, really fuck my face? You can use my pigtails if you want."

He did just that, taking her pigtails and pulling her face into his crotch. Soon he was full-on face-fucking her, slurping sounds filling the room.

"Jesus, I had no idea she was such an enthusiastic cocksucker," gasped Bethany.

Brian was in heaven, but he didn't want to blow before he had a chance to fuck the stunning, slim-and-stacked teen. He pulled her mouth off his cock with a popping sound. "Lie down," he said. He was going to fuck her on the floor, surrounded by their voluptuous classmates and his ultra-erotic mother.

Without hesitation, she lay down on the plush living room carpet and spread her legs, revealing her glistening vagina. Her E-cup breasts were so firm and perky that they just barely spread off to the side.

"Come, baby," she said. "Come fuck me."

"Oh man, this is making me super-horny," Jenny said, pushing her glasses up her nose with one hand while she massaged a massive tit with the other. "I wonder how long he'll last."

"I'm guessing not long," Mommy said, as she, too, massaged a giant breast, though through her dress (her nipples now visibly poking out). "He's been saving up his cum for a while. But he's also a very impressive sexual specimen, so who knows!"

Brian laid his body down on top of Becky's, feeling her big tits pressing into his chest. They began to make out as she reached down and placed his cock at the entrance to her wet vagina. He pushed himself inside her. "FUUUUCCKK," she groaned. "Sooo good! He's, like, the perfect size."

"God, I can't wait for my turn," Bethany said.

"You'll - UH! - get yours - UH!" responded Becky, grunting as Brian thrust harder and harder into her. He bent down and suckled on one of her puckered nipples. "UUHHHH! God that feels good. I think I'm gonna cum! Here it comes, Brian! Don't stop fucking me!" Sure enough, she was soon overtaken with an orgasm, her whole body twitching and shaking, her head bent back, her eyelids fluttering. Brian could feel her already snug pussy tight around his cock as her orgasm swept over her. He was so close.

But as she came down from her orgasm, she pushed his chest back, stopping him. "Can we try something?" Becky asked. "I'm a cheerleader and, you know... pretty flexible." (Oh, Brian knew.) He pulled out of her, girl-juice dripping from her pussy, and he got off of her. She got into a yoga pose in which her crotch was pointing up. "Climb on top of me and push your penis inside me. I'm super-wet."

It was such an obscene sight, Brian had no idea how he could possibly stave off an ejaculation, and he hadn't even entered her yet. Her big breasts hung close to her face; her slim, muscular legs were off to the sides of her hips. She supported her torso with her hands and smiled up at him. "It's sort of a cross between a happy baby pose and a shoulder stand. Will you mount me now?"

"Jeez," Bethany said, rolling her eyes, "do you always have to show off?"

Brian wasted no time. His cock was so hard, it was tricky getting it to the right angle, But he was motivated and pushed it inside her.

"UHHHHH!" she moaned.

He slowly started thrusting inside her - god, she was tight - as they both moaned in pleasure. The position was awkward, but highlighted just how fit Becky was - her muscles contracted as he plowed into her. It also got a great reaction from the crowd.

"Wow," Sam said, almost under her breath. "That is fucking sexy."

"My goodness," Brian's mother said, now rubbing her clit through her thin pencil dress - she seemed very intent on leaving it on for some reason - her gigantic breasts shaking as she did.

Jenny, the biggest-breasted of the teens, suddenly piped up. "I can't stand it anymore!" She stepped forward and grabbed Brian's head, then mashed her mouth onto his. It wasn't easy, as he was still thrusting downward into Becky's tight, busty body. After some intense French kissing, she pulled away. "You are so fucking sexy." She cupped her massive H-cup tits, pushing them up toward his face. "Grope me, Brian! Feel me up while you fuck that little slut!"

Becky apparently didn't mind being called a slut, because she just kept grunting as Brian fucked her, harder and harder as he got into a rhythm. He reached up and began to squeeze Jenny's huge, soft breasts - easily the biggest he had ever seen - except, of course, for his own mother. Coupled with the feeling of his penis inside a tight, warm vagina, the sensation was too much.

"I'm gonna cum!" he yelled.

"On my face and tits!" Becky said, scrambling to her knees. "Please! Paint me with your cum!"

Jenny, almost, it seemed, by instinct, grabbed his cock and began jerking him off, as Becky now cupped her big breasts and opened her mouth.

Four weeks' worth of cum began to blast out of Brian's throbbing cock. "SHIIIIIITTTT!" he screamed. "CUUUUMIIIIING!"

The insanely erotic sight elicited gasps from the girls and his own mother: Jenny, the most curvy, top-heavy of the group, jerked off his cock as his cum splattered Becky everywhere: her face, hair, neck, and, of course, her big, thick-nippled tits. It was one of the most intense orgasms of his life - and after all the sex he had had with his insanely porportioned mother, that was saying something.

Finally, he was spent. Becky was covered. "Let me get you a towel," the mother, who seemed a bit in shock at the sight, said.

Tacocarnitas
Tacocarnitas
2,685 Followers