A Special Morning with Busty Mommy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look, I had to throw on a t-shirt this morning and I didn't think anyone would see it. Obviously, I've... grown in some areas. I get really uncomfortable about it, so no comments please."

"Not a word," Brian said, finally ripping his gaze away from the stunning sight. "I'm sorry you feel uncomfortable about them. For what it's worth... I think they are amazing."

After a pause: "...Really?" she said.

"Really. You must know how gorgeous you are. Anyway, no more comments."

"Well, thanks," she said, smiling at him, looking a bit flushed.

After school, Brian had gone home and masturbated multiple times to the moment of the reveal.

And now here he found himself in the closest possible proximity to those same gigantic breasts, except they were blissfully naked and... chatting.

She leaned in and kissed him on the mouth, softly and deeply. "I've wanted to kiss you for so long. Ever since I-" she gestured at her huge chest "-got big, I can tell which guys are really into them. It's pretty obvious you are."

"Shit, sorry, Jenny, I-"

She cut him off. "It's OK, Brian. Most of the time it pisses me off, but with you... I don't know. It's sweet. You just really, really love big tits, huh?"

"Of course, he does - look at his super-busty Mommy," Britney squeaked.

Bethany slapped her lazily across the arm. "Shut UP, Britney. You're ruining a moment."

Jenny took Brian's hand and gently used it to cup one of her giant breasts. He squeezed it, just slightly. "Well," she said, "looks like you're ready for number five!"

He looked down. He was hard. Very hard.

"Brian, is it OK if I touch your penis? I'll be gentle," she asked. He nodded. She reached down and tenderly caressed it, running her fingers over it, squeezing it lightly, just as he was squeezing her tits.

"Does that feel OK?" she asked, genuinely concerned, though he was now fully jerking him off. She spit, twice, on it. His mother reached into a drawer and grabbed a tube of lotion. "I thought this might be necessary after a while," she said, slathering her son's penis. He continued to cup and caress Jenny's massive tit.

"I have an idea, Brian. It might be a little easier on your cock." With that, she lay down next to him on the bed, her head dangling off the end. "You can fuck my mouth like this. From this angle, I can deep throat you and you can play with my giant tits." A couple of the girls gasped at the impressively slutty move.

The bed was the perfect height. He stood and slid his penis into her mouth. Encouraged by both her moans and her hands on his ass, he began to fuck her wet mouth. She kissed and swirled her tongue around his cock; soon he was fully fucking her face. And she was right: her position - her upside-down head hanging off the bed - made it easy for him to go at his own pace. He went deeper and deeper and was soon fully fucking her throat. He was amazed - as were the girls and his mother, who emitted a series of gasps and wow's at the obscene sight. Brian looked down at Jenny's huge breasts, bouncing up and down, and grabbed them. As he sunk his hands into her H-cups, he was amazed at how firm yet soft they were: firm in texture, enough so that they stuck almost straight up, defying gravity; soft enough to feel like pillows under his grasp. He massaged them as her mouth massaged his cock.

After a few minutes of this, he felt himself, amazingly approaching another orgasm, but he knew he had to fuck her. He withdrew his cock from her desperate mouth with a popping sound.

As if by sheer instinct, she got up, twirled him around, pushed him back down onto the bed and straddled him. She continued to kiss him all over, jerking his prick, which rested against her soft tummy, with one hand and stroking his face and the back of his head with the other. "That was fun. We'll have to try it again and have you cum down my throat. But for now, do you think you could rub it against my cunt, Brian? Your big penis. Do you think you could just rub your big penis against me? Not inside. Not yet. I'm really wet, so it might make your penis feel really good."

He nodded, and she angled his cock down and slid it against her slickened pussy. She began to slowly run against it, as they both let out long, satisfied moans. "God, that feels so good, Brian." Now that she was straddling him, she folded her arms under her huge, heavy breasts and pressed them upwards toward his face. "Will you suckle my tits, sweetie? Be gentle - they are sensitive."

And so he did, cupping each breast and sucking on her small, beautiful nipples. Again she moaned, brought his face up to hers, kissed him deeply, then pushed her breast back into his mouth.

"God, I wish I was doing that," Sam said.

"We get it, you love huge tits," Bethany said with a sneer.

"I just can't wait until they start fucking," Britney said. "Jenny, your body is, like, insane."

"I'll say," Sam murmured.

Hearing her peers talk about her in that way was almost too much for Brian. "I have to fuck you, Jenny," he said. "Please let me put my cock inside you."

"OK, Brian, you can fuck me. Just go slow and be gen- UUUHHHH!" she groaned loudly as he entered her. She started bouncing on his cock, holding onto his muscular shoulders, her curvy legs on either side of him. Within a minute or two, she began to moan loader, then buried her face in his neck and started to orgasm.

"Briiiaaaan... oh god, Brian. I'm going to cum! CUUUMMMIIINNGG ON YOUR BIG PENIS! FUUUUCK!!" Her whole body began to spasm, as did her pussy, milking his cock.

Once she had come down from her orgasm, he grabbed her waist and flipped her around onto the bed, his cock still embedded inside her dripping pussy. He hovered over her and began to rut into her, slowly at first and then faster. By now their bodies were dripping with sweat.

"Jesus, Brian," Bethany said, "you're like..."

"A fuck machine!" Becky interjected.

"OK, that's... pretty accurate, actually," Bethany said. The two busty teens also moved toward the fucking couple. They started caressing the two, all over their sweat-slicked bodies. Brian took turns making out with all three teens. Meanwhile, his mother moved behind Jenny and put her head on her lap. Brian was now literally surrounded by gorgeous, ultra-busty women. Whatever doubts he had had about maintaining an erection after four orgasms were gone. He began to fuck Jenny harder now, their bodies slapping against each other. He raised her legs up onto his shoulders so he could go deeper inside her. She loved it, moaning and rolling her head from side to side. Her delicate feet perched on his shoulders, he began to fuck her harder than he had fucked any of the other girls, slamming into her.

"UHHHHHH! SOOOO GOOOOD!" she screamed. "GONNA CUM! CUMMING ON YOUR BIG PENIS!"

Her whole body began to shudder, her legs vibrating uncontrollably, her pussy spasming around his cock.

Her eyes closed, and she got back into pace with him, fucking him in perfect rhythm. She caressed the back of his head.

"Brian? Can I ask you a question?"

He nodded.

"I know this is going to sound ridiculous. UH!," she said as he slammed into her. "Maybe - UH! - I shouldn't ask."

His mother interjected: "What, Jenny?"

Jenny turned her head toward the mother, all while her son was fucking the life out of her. She turned back to Brian, stroking his face with one hand, his torso with the other. "Brian?" she asked. "Will you - UH! - be my boyfriend? Obviously you can - UH! - keep on fucking your Mommy, and - UH! - whoever else you want," she said, glancing around the room at the erotic mother and the gathering of her most bosomy classmates.

He looked into Jenny's gorgeous blue eyes, then up at his mother, who was still cradling Jenny's head in her lap. Her eyes were welling up with tears. "That is so sweet!" she said. "Of course it's OK with me - as long as we can keep fucking daily."

"Oh, you will!" Jenny exclaimed. "I'll - UHH! - make sure of it."

"I'd love that, Jenny," Brian said, slowing down his rhythm. "I've always had such a crush on you. I've got to be the luckiest guy in the world."

Britney let out an "awwww!" as she massaged Brian's balls. "You really are. The most gorgeous, bustiest girl in school as your girlfriend, AND you get to fuck your epically hot Mommy whenever you want!"

Brian's mother leaned forward and kissed him, then moved away from the couple a bit.

Brian leaned down, kissed Jenny deeply and then, without warning, pulled out of her and flipped her over so she was tummy-down on the bed. He entered her again, tilted her hips up so that her big, round ass was pointed up into the air, and began rutting her from behind. He fucked her harder and harder, feeling his orgasm building.

"SHIT, I'M GONNA CUM!"

The other girls, as well as his mother, were now gathered around him, touching his body, kissing him, and egging him on.

"Fuck her, Brian!" Bethany yelled. "Fuck your new fuck-toy girlfriend!"

"Come inside her," Sam said. "Show her how you fuck your very own slut."

"Blast it, Brian!" Becky exclaimed. "Ejaculate in her tight little pussy!"

"Number five, Brian!" his mother said. "Show her what a fuck-machine you are!"

Sure enough, all the encouragement only got him closer and closer.

"FUUUUCK! CUUUUMIIINNNGGG!"

"DO IT, BRIAN!" Jenny screamed. She had snaked a hand under herself and was diddling her clit. "LET'S CUM TOGETHER! FUUUUUCK! CUMMING ON YOUR BIG PRICK!"

Brian again flipped her over, pushed himself inside of her again, and pulled her body into his. It was like they were one being, connected not just by their sexual organs, but through their entire bodies. She wrapped her legs around his lower back and as they continued to fuck, they both exploded in orgasm, both of their bodies shuddering, both of them screaming in ecstasy.

It took a minute or two for them to come down from their orgasmic heights. When they finally did, panting and dripping with sweat, the busty mother sighed.

"Well, that's five."

***

Brian and Jenny lay panting and sweating on the bed, as the other girls continued to caress their bodies and throbbing, swollen sex organs. He needed a break, and lay panting on the bed. But soon his mother got up and wordlessly headed to the bathroom. Over her shoulder, she said "I think it's time for a shower, don't you?" Brian got up and followed his mother and her jiggling body, into the bathroom. After five intense orgasms in about two hours, his cock was a bit raw and finally flaccid, though he had a feeling it wouldn't stay that way. The girls filed in after them, a still dazed and depleted Jenny last.

Mommy turned on the shower, checked the temperature, and nudged Brian in. It was one of those huge stalls with a large rain shower head. As the water washed over Brian's body, he let out a deep sigh. He hadn't realized just how enervated he was from all that fucking and the hot water felt amazing as it cascaded over him.

"OK, who wants to volunteer to wash Brian?" Mommy asked. All five hands shot up. "I don't think there's room for everyone, so how about Jenny, who probably needs a shower herself, and... Britney."

"Dammit!" yelled Bethany. "We all know I'm the hottest one here! It's not fair."

"Bethany, please behave yourself or I'll ask you to leave," the mother said sternly.

"Sorry, ma'am," Bethany said, though a look of disgust remained on her gorgeous face.

Meanwhile, Jenny, who was slowly regaining her strength, and Britney, entered the shower and began to wash Brian with soap and loofahs.

"Be gentle, guys," Brian said. "Especially... down there."

"We will," Britney said, smiling her effervescent smile. She soaped up her hands and, very gently, began to clean his penis. Jenny focused on the rest of his body, washing his chest, back, arms and, eventually, his butt - even playfully pressing her finger into his asshole while whispering to him, "Thanks for the amazing fuck." Brian could feel both sets of huge breasts pressed against him as they soaped him up.

"Wow!" Britney exclaimed suddenly. "Look!" Everyone, Brian included, stared in amazement: his cock was again hard.

"Jesus, you are really are a fuck-machine," Sam murmured while she massaged her big breasts.

"I had a feeling that might happen," Brian's insanely sexy mother said with a smile. "Why don't you guys rinse off - Becky and Sam, you'll be on drying duty."

After Brian and his showermates rinsed off - the water cascading down their swollen, teenage bodies - Becky and Sam immediately grabbed towels and dutifully started drying off all three. They took their time, and Sam in particular was slow and gentle in dabbing Brian's still-hard cock.

"OK," said the Mommy, "everyone back to the bedroom." All six women jiggled their way out, Brian staring at the amazing, erotic spectable.

***

Once they got there, Brian's mother pushed her son down onto the bed. "Bethany?" The homecoming queen perked up. "Feel free to suck on Brian's big penis - gently, please."

"Yes!" Bethany pumped her arm, jostling her massive tits in the process, then knelt down in front of Brian and began to softly kiss and lick his cock. They both moaned in pleasure.

"Sam and Jenny, please help me with this dress."

Sam hesitated for a moment, her eyes widened in anticipation, then both girls rushed over. As Jenny unzipped Mommy's skin-tight red dress, Her excited hands shaking, Sam began to slide it off her shoulders. She reached the massive jut of the mother's K-cup breasts, contained, it was clear now, in a beautiful, black balconette bra. As Sam slide the dress slowly over the mother's giant tits, there were gasps around the room. She had clearly gotten bigger - even the K cup bra had trouble containing her: breastmeat oozed out of the top and even a bit on the sides.

Sam had frozen. She wanted so badly to touch herself, but she had a job to do. She continued to pull the dress down, and the mother shimmied slightly to help her, causing her massive rack to quiver in its soft, sheer home. Eventually, she got it past her wide, plush hips and the dress fell off her, pooling at her feet.

"Brian, look at your Mommy's breasts," Brittany said, as she both caressed Brian's chest and stared along with him. "I always thought I was really big until I met her."

Jenny piped up: "Even I'd say that."

The mother giggled. "Brian, do you like my bra? I got it special for you. Do you know how hard it is to find sexy bras in this size?"

"Mommy," Bethany interrupted, "I gotta tell you: I think that might be the wrong size. You might want to try a KK or an L."

The mother looked down and hoisted her tits slightly. "They do keep getting bigger. My bras can't keep up!"

Jenny reached over and started to caress his penis, scraping her nails across it, then rubbing it lightly with her fingers. All the while, all eyes were on Mommy.

Brian finally looked down and realized that she was wearing panties - but that they were visibly soaked. She followed his gaze, and without ceremony took them off.

"I guess this is useless," she said.

"Can, uh, can I have it?" asked Sam.

Mommy tossed it to her and Sam inhaled it, then clutched it to her huge bosom. The mother sauntered over to her son, her insanely voluptuous body jiggling and swaying. She sat down next to him.

"Hi," she said, girlishly, smiling a bashful smile.

"Hi," Brian said.

She leaned in and kissed him, as if they were horny teenagers on a first date. Except that she was wearing only a choker, bra and heels, and he was entirely naked.

She touched his face with one hand and gently moved Jenny's hand off his throbbing penis, then rested her own on it. Her breasts were so huge that even though she was not sitting right next to him, her bra-covered nipples brushed against his chest.

"I want you to know how proud I am of you. You fucked the five hottest, bustiest girls from your school! And you're still hard."

"That's 'cause of you, Mommy."

"Aww. You're sweet." She pushed her tits up and toward him, swaying them for him.

"I love you so much, Mommy."

"Oh Brian. I love you too. I've never felt closer to you. I know this is an unconventional relationship-" Bethany sniggered "-but I love you, and I love fucking you. We all do."

She stood up and pulled him up with her. She leaned in, pressing her huge chest against him, feeling up his cock. She kissed him, deeply, and pulled one hand onto a bra-covered tit. He squeezed and she moaned.

"Sam?" The busty teenager shuffled over. "Help me take off my bra."

Sam's jaw dropped, but she immediately began to unhook the mother's bra. "God, this thing is huge." She finally got through the clasps and slowly pulled the straps off the mother's delicate shoulders. Mommy placed her forearm across the massive bra and, with the other hand, pulled it away. Her giant tits were only slightly covered by her arm; her breasts bulged out from behind it.

She stood up and in front of him - because she was so short, her tits were at eye level with him sitting on the bed. She slowly pulled her arm away, revealing her absolutely gigantic breasts.

"Ta-da!" she said, jiggling and swaying them. "Do you want to suckle on them, baby?" She pinched each hardened nipple, then cupped the giant teats, pointing them at his face.

"Yes, Mommy," he said. "I want to suck on your giant tits."

She twirled her body around and straddled him, her breasts just in line with his mouth. He latched on to one nipple and began to suck; she threw her head back in pleasure and moaned. His rigid cock pressed into her firm tummy. He continued to suckle, lick and lightly bite his mother's gorgeous, rock-hard nipples. He pressed his hands into her breasts, feeling both their softness and heaviness. They were truly works of art, so big, but so perfect.

She leaned forward, his hands still on her massive bosoms, and whispered into his ear. "I love you so much, sweetie. Do you think you can cum again? I want you to fuck me. I want you to put your huge penis inside of my little busty body. I want to be your fuck-toy? Please, sweetie? In front of all your beautiful classmates. Show them how you fuck me."

Brian twirled around his mother's tiny body, her massive tits swinging along with it, until she was pinned under him. He mashed his mother against hers and they made out passionately. She rubbed her swollen, top-heavy little body against his, one slim leg against the side of his body, the other around his ass. He supported himself with one hand and suck the other into a gigantic, soft breast.

"Mmmmmmm," she moaned. All five girls were now gathered around the about-to-fuck mother and son, enraptured by the sight.

"You guys really are built for fucking each other," Becky said.

"I don't know about anyone else, but I'm jerking off," Bethany said, sliding a finger down inside herself, then slowly began to rub her clit. Soon, all five were fucking themselves. Sam was on all fours, her huge tits hanging down almost to the sheet, reaching back to diddle herself. Jenny was right next to Brian. "Fuck her, sweetie," she said softly, exhaling in his ear. "Fuck your huge-titted Mommy. She needs it. We all do. Show her what a fuck machine you is and what a fuck toy she is." She kissed it on the cheek, and then they made out briefly as he began to rub his cock against his mother's dripping pussy. Again, she moaned, her eyes rolled back in her head.

Jenny saw an opportunity. She grasped her new boyfriend's huge cock and continued to rub it against his mother's throbbing clit and pussy. "Does that feel good, Mommy?" the wildly busty teenager asked. "Your son's rock-hard penis teasing your little pussy? Do you want more?"

The mother instinctively began to buck her hips up toward her son, causing her giant tits to wobble. "YES! PLEASE, BABY! FUCK YOUR MOMMY!"