A Special Morning with Busty Mommy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tacocarnitas
Tacocarnitas
2,675 Followers

"Nope," Becky said, smiling, "that's OK." She dipped a finger through a huge splotch of cum on her chest and licked it. "I'm going to leave it just where it is."

"OK then," said the giant-titted mother. "Good job, Brian. Impressive stamina, all things considered." She looked around at the circle of voluptuous teens. "Who's next?"

***

Sam hesitantly stepped forward. "F comes after E, right?" she said shyly.

"It certainly does," Mommy said, moving toward her. "Why don't the three of us go to the couch?" She took Sam's hand and led her to the sofa. Brian followed.

Mommy sat Sam down. "Sam, I want you to know how very, very beautiful you are." Sam blushed, and looked down at her big, heaving breasts. "I know you think your breasts are too small-" with that, Mommy cupped one of Sam's big tits; the teen gasped. "But they are amazing. Very, very big - and firm, but soft. Any girl would be incredibly proud to have breasts as beautiful as yours."

Sam finally spoke up. "But... I want breasts like yours. Really huge. It... it turns me on so much."

"I know, sweetheart," Mommy said, rubbing Sam's adorable, rounded face. "But look at how big and beautiful yours are!" She hoisted up both of Sam's big tits. "Brian?" the gorgeous mother said. "Come join us. Aren't they just amazing?" Brian sat down on the other side of her. "They really are beautiful, Sam," he said.

Brian immediately thought back to the first time he realized just how busty Sam was. They had grown up as neighbors, and were friendly enough in school. She had always been pretty, but like Jenny, she generally wore oversized clothes to school and he had never really thought of her as sexy. It was only about a year before, just after he had turned 18, in fact, that he found himself gazing out his window and right into her bedroom. Usually her shades were drawn, but for some reason, they were open that evening. He saw her step into view wearing a sheer robe - wow, she has really developed some curves, he remembered thinking.

Then, gazing at herself in front of a mirror, she dropped the robe. Brian was stunned. "Developed some curves" was putting it very mildly. She wore a pair of panties and a bra clearly too small for her huge breasts. She began to cup them and squeeze them through the bra, pushing breast flesh up and over the tops of the frilly cups. While one hand continued to grope, the other slithered into her panties and she began to masturbate. So did Brian. He couldn't believe what he was seeing - his wildly hot neighbor molesting herself, almost as if for his viewing pleasure. Within minutes, she was reaching orgasm; although Brian couldn't hear her, it was obvious from the convulsions that seemed to take over her body. His cum splattered against the window.

Then something odd happened. After her orgasm, she sat at the foot of her bed and began to cry. It was all very confusing to Brian.

A year later, he thought he finally understood. He had learned just how obsessed Sam was with huge breasts - as much as he was, apparently - and probably wished, in that moment, that she was massaging a breast even bigger (much bigger) than her own.

He cupped one of her big breasts, and his Mommy cupped the other. The mother squeezed the heavy bosom and whispered into Sam's ear: "They are sooooo beautiful and sexy. Look at my son's penis. It's rock hard."

It was true: Despite his recent orgasm, he was just as hard and throbbing.

"That's because of your giant rack," Sam sulked.

"No," Brian said. "It's because of these." He squeezed her big tits, more roughly now. She moaned in pleasure.

"Sam," the mother said. "Do you want my son to fuck you? Play with your huge breasts and fuck your little vagina?"

Sam shuddered and twisted in her seat. She was clearly insanely turned on.

"Can... Can I suck on your breasts, Mommy?" the teen said.

"No," Mommy said gently, caressing her massive tits, still encased in her tight red dress. "I'm saving my breasts for my son. And, anyway, this is about celebrating your beautiful body, and your gorgeous, huge breasts." She smiled at Brian. "But I'm more than happy to help."

She gently lowered Sam's head onto her lap. Sam gazed, as if in a trance, up at the mother's sweet face, just barely visible over her massive, jutting rack. "I would love that, Mommy," Sam said.

"Brian? Does Sam look wet to you?"

"Mommy, she's literally dripping," Brian said. Sam winced in embarrassment.

"Brian, I want you to put your big penis inside her. It's time to fuck her, sweetie."

Brian climbed on top of Sam, pushing the tip of his penis against her vagina. He started to move it up and down, slickening it with her juices. "Do you want my son to fuck you, Sam?" Mommy asked sweetly.

"UHHH!" She answered the question by pressing down into his cock and letting it sink into her. "Oh god, it feels so good!"

"Holy shit, this is so hot," Jenny said. "Sam, your tits really do look amazing like that, bouncing up and down as Brian fucks the shit out of you."

"UUUUUHHHH! IT FEELS SO GOOD!" Sam screamed.

God, thought Brian, she is so tight.

"Sam - UH! -" Brian said between fucks. "Are you -- UH! - I mean, were you - UH! - a virgin?"

"Oh my goodness, sweetheart," Mommy said, caressing one of Sam's huge, firm tits, bouncing even more now. "Were you? Did Brian just deflower you?"

"Uh-huh," Sam said in a particularly girlish way. "I was a virgin, Mommy."

The mother bent down and kissed the teen deeply on the lips, and they made out for a moment. All the while, her son continued to fuck her, staring at the amazing sight: his wildly sexy mother, clad in her tight red dress, and his gorgeous teenage neighbor, in nothing but a choker and heels, which were now wrapped around his torso. And he had just found out that he was the first man to be inside her.

"I love it - UH! - Mommy," Sam said. Man, Brian thought, she was really into this roleplay. "I love feeling him inside me. Suck on my big breasts, Brian! Please!" Brian leaned down and took a large, puckered nipple into his mouth. He swirled his tongue around it and then sucked, hard. "UUUUHHHH! FEELS SO GOOD!"

"They aren't just big, sweetheart, they are huge. I want to hear you say it."

"KEEP SUCKING ON MY HUGE TITS, BRIAN! MY HUGE, F-CUP BREASTS!"

The mother smiled, then reached down and began to rub the teen's swollen clit.

"UH! FUCK! MOMMY, NOOOOO, NOOOOO! DON'T - AHHHH! MOMMY, I THINK I'M GOING TO CUM!"

The busty teen's whole body began to quiver. It was too much for Brian. "I'M GOING TO CUM TOO, MOMMY," he grunted loudly. "FUUUUCK!"

The two writhing teens orgasmed together loudly. Brian flooded Sam's pussy with cum; Sam grabbed her huge tits and squeezed them as she arched her back, her whole body squirming with pleasure.

Finally, as the two settled down, Mommy leaned down and kissed Sam again. Then she leaned over and kissed her sweaty, panting son. With a groan, Brian pulled himself out of Sam and stood up, his body glistening with sweat. To his own amazement, his cock was still hard. The gorgeous neighbor curled up in his mother's lap, content and well-fucked.

"OK, who's next?" Mommy said, smiling.

***

"Me!" yelled Britney excitedly. She jumped up and down, her huge, round tits bouncing as she did. After Becky the cheerleader, Britney was probably the ditziest of the group, but sweet and amazingly cute. Watching her big breasts jiggle and bounce in front of him, he couldn't help but think of the number of times he ogled her jam-packed jersey as she ran up and down the soccer field; he wasn't particularly a soccer fan, but went to as many matches as he could just to see her in her skin-tight outfit. As she sweat through her outfit, her nipples became more and more visible (despite the fact that she had to wear two or even three sports bras to keep her massive tits in check, or at least that's how the rumor went). By the end of a match, her whole body was dripping with sweat and Brian found it wildly arousing.

Back in the living room, she approached Brian and stared up at him. The contrast between her adorable face and extreme petiteness and her tight, very muscular frame was striking, to say the least. "Hi," she said. She stood on her tiptoes and kissed him gently on the lips.

"I need you to fuck me, Brian." She stroked the back of his head. "Please?"

Brian was so turned on that he had never really gone soft. Without really thinking, Brian grabbed her firm, bulbous ass and pulled her body off the floor - a move he had used with his mother many times.

"Oh!" Britney gasped in delight. Brian's cock now rested against her pussy, which was beginning to moisten, and the tight six-pack of her stomach. She began to rain kisses all over his face. "Mmmmmm, you are SOOOO cute!

"Brian," Britney purred into his ear, "please fuck my little body? I need it."

Ultra-busty Jenny slided over, her huge, firm, young tits and plush ass shimmying. "Let me help." It seemed like Jenny was happy to be Brian's sex-assistant for the day. She grabbed his rock-hard cock and placed it at the entrance to Britney's vagina, now dripping wet.

"Do it, Brian," his mother said. She, too, had moved toward him and was caressing his back with her free hand.

Brian didn't need to be told twice. He stared down, past Britney's very large breasts, and slid his cock inside the gorgeous teen. "UHHHHHH," she moaned. "SOOOOO GOOOD."

"Goddamn, I'm so jealous right now," Bethany said.

"You'll get your chance," Jenny said. "Go ahead, Brian. Fuck her. She's your slut now. Your big-titted fuckslut."

Britney threw her head back, hanging from Brian, her legs wrapped around his ass. "Yes! I'm your fuckslut, baby! Use my body like a toy."

Brian began to fuck her slowly, amazed at how easy it was to hold her whole, muscular body in the air, essentially masturbating his penis with it.

"UHHHH," she moaned again. "Gonna cum. Don't stop, Brian. I'm going to cum on your big dick." Sure enough, she squeezed her body into his, pressing her big tits into his chest, her body shuddered and he felt her pussy spasm around his throbbing prick.

He glanced around, at the four other gorgeous, naked teens, and his still-clothed, massive-titted mother, all urging him on with their eyes. It was all too much.

"CUMMING TOO!" he yelled.

"Do it Brian!" his mother shouted. "Cum inside her!"

And he did, flooding her pussy. His second ejaculation came quicker, but was just as voluminous. It almost immediately began seeping out of her, onto the floor. The girls gasped at the sight. After what seemed like a full minute, he was finally done. He slowly pulled her off of his cock and lowered her down. Immediately, Jenny knelt down and began to gently suck his softening penis, cleaning it off Britney's juices and Brian's cum.

"Well," his mother said. "That's three. Four more to go. Brian-" She walked up to him, Jenny still sucking his half-hard prick like it was a lollipop, "That was something. You have become a truly amazing lover."

"It helps to have such amazing, uh, partners. And I really learned from fucking you."

Sam and Becky let out an "awwww."

"That's very sweet," his gorgeous, busty mother said. "We certainly have been doing a lot of fucking." She kissed Brian deeply. "OK! Everyone upstairs."

The girls filed behind his mother up the stairs, six gorgeous, amazingly top-heavy bodies jiggling and shimmying. Brian followed behind, drawn up the stairs by Bethany's grip on his penis, now again hard.

***

It was Bethany's turn and she wasted no time. As soon as they got to Mommy's bedroom, she pushed him down on the bed. He pulled himself up to sit and she straddled him, his hard cock resting against her firm tummy. Her massive tits pressed into his chest. She stared into his eyes. "Hi," she said, smiling. She kissed him, gently, first on cheek, then on the nose, then on the mouth. "I can't believe how much I've been looking forward to this."

Had it not been for that insane sex ed class, Brian and Bethany would never had interacted at school. They existed in two different worlds. Bethany was the homecoming queen - not haughty; she had always been pleasant to Brian. She had noticed him ogling her body as they passed in the hallway. When they interacted at parties, she was friendly, and occasionally flirty. She thought he was cute but she was out of his league. They both knew it. She had a certain radiance, a charisma, that was unparalleled. Bright blue eyes. Smooth, soft skin. So very curvy. And dark, wavy, thick, lustrous hair that always seemed perfectly placed.

As she hugged her body into his, that gorgeous hair hung partially over her face as she smiled, staring into his eyes.

"Can we make out a little before you fuck me?" she said softfully.

He responded by kissing her deeply. Of all the girls, she had the plushest, most kissable lips. And it was so very easy to imagine them wrapped around his cock. Indeed, his penis was now throbbing, pressed up against her firm body. She could feel it.

"God, your cock. I can't believe how hard you are - you came three times!" she said, between kisses.

"That's how much he wants to fuck you!" his mother exclaimed, breaking the moment.

Bethany rolled her eyes, as she often did. She was sort of bitch, and it turned Brian on - her wanting him so desperately. In fact, right at that moment, she pushed his cock down, so it rested against her pussy. He yearned to enter her, but she pressed it down. He felt her warmth and wetness.

"Do you want to fuck me, Brian?"

She was teasing him, but he nodded anyway.

"Tell me why. Why would you want so badly to fuck me?"

"You're... you're gorgeous. You know that. You've got an amazing body. Everyone wants to fuck you."

"But you think you deserve to?" She began to rub her labial lips against his cock, arched her back slightly so her huge G-cup breasts pressed harder into his chest and leaned in toward him. "Do you?"

He had enough. He pressed his cock upwards - it popped inside of her. She gasped loudly and arched her back even more. He began to thrust into her, first slowly, as they made out, then harder and harder. He was taking out years of frustration, at her inaccessibility, through his cock.

"Oh my god!" she squealed. "You're so big and hard!"

"Told you so," Becky said with a smirk.

"Shut up, Becky!" Bethany barked, riding Brian.

"Hey!" his mother said, as if she were upbraiding her teenage daughters, staring all the while at one of them fucking her hung son.

"Sorry, Mommy," Bethany said. "Sorry, Becky." She turned back to Brian. For about 10 minutes, they fucked, progressively more and more roughly. Soon both their bodies were dripping with sweat. Bethany had to admit: she was impressed with his stamina. As good as he felt inside of her, she wanted to show off, and soon slowed down the pace. "What else do you want to do to me? You can use my big-titted body however you want."

He instinctively looked down at her huge bouncing breasts.

She looked down at them, then looked up at him, visibly proud. "Do you want to fuck them? I give really good titjobs." She slowly pulled herself off of him - this both groaned in pleasure as she did - and repositioned herself in front of him. She cupped her huge, firm teats, her nipples protruding obscenely, and pressed them around his cock. She slowly started to move them up and down, staring up at him, smiling.

"Mmmmm. It feels good, huh? Do you like fucking my huge G-cups?"

He nodded. "It feels amazing. I can't believe how firm and swollen they look."

"Mm-hm. Best tits in town."

Jenny quietly harumphed and then came up to him, almost as if in a frenzy, and mashed her lips against his, and her massive breasts into his chest.

"You like fucking the slut's huge tits, Brian?" she whispered into his ear as she rained kisses all over his face and neck. "My tits are bigger," she whispered in his ear. God, he had never been so turned on: tit-fucking the homecoming queen as he made out with his biggest crush, as his mother and classmates surrounded them - one set of breasts bigger than the next. Bethany dropped her head down, her long, dark hair cascading across her chest, and gave his penis little licks and kisses every time it emerged from her deep cleavage. He looked down and was stunning at how bulbous her huge, slick breasts looked as his fucked them. It was all too much.

Once again, despite three orgasms within a half-hour or so, he couldn't hold out. "GONNA CUM AGAIN!" he yelled.

"All over my tits!" Bethany demanded loudly. And his come did indeed spray up, right in front of her face, dropping down like rain onto her huge, swollen breast. "FUUUUUCK!" he cried. This orgasm - and ejaculation - were just as intense as the first of the day.

He collapsed on the couch. Bethany grabbed his shirt and wiped most of his cum off her body - though she saved a bit, licked it, and said, "mmm... not bad."

***

Almost immediately, Jenny sat down next to him. "Wow, Brian," she said. "That was... impressive." She started to caress his sweaty chest. "Do you think... Do you think you could do it again?"

"Jenny, you're amazing," Brian said. "But four orgasms... I don't know."

She smiled at him sadly. "I understand. Maybe I could just kiss you and make you feel good?"

He smiled back at her. "Of course."

She leaned in and kissed him on the cheek, then on the nose, then on the mouth. He felt her massive tits press against him. "I've had a crush on you for a while," she whispered. The other girls and his mother gathered around them on the bed; there was something particularly surreal about having such an intimate moment with what was essentially an audience.

"Really?" The truth was that Brian had had a crush on Jenny for years. He was exactly his type: a bit shy, unassuming, even nerdy - and yet so unbelievably pretty: a delicate, sweet face that was less severe than Bethany's, sort rounded in all the right ways; long, wavy, shiny hair that she often wore in a ponytail, but was now cascading down over her shoulders; bright blue eyes. She could have been a model, but she hid her gorgeous face behind chunky glasses (which, in actuality, Brian found made her extra sexy) and hid her insane body under baggy clothes: flannel shirts, baggy jeans and the like.

Speaking of that insane body, Brian was now ogling it up close. With the lone exception of his own mother, he had never seen such a wildly voluptuous, erotic figure. She was taller than his mother by a few inches, and plusher - a slim waist, but wide hips and legs with some curves. And, of course, those amazing, massive, creamy, cantilevered breasts, capped by small, hard nipples.

Brian flashed back to his most memorable experience with Jenny. They had been partnered in science class on a project that involved engaging a heat reaction. Brian tried some chit-chat, but Jenny remained quiet, focusing on the project. After their third successful experiment, the room had heated up quite a bit. Jenny looked flush and uncomfortable. Brian asked if she was OK.

"Uh, yeah... actually, no. I'm really hot in this," she said, referring to her oversized flannel shirt.

"Why don't you take it off?" Brian asked.

"Well... I, uh, I don't have much on underneath. Ugh, I'm really uncomfortable. OK, fine, but don't make fun of me!"

Make fun of her, why would he -

Then, blushing, she unbuttoned and removed her shirt, revealing a tiny, wildly overstuffed t-shirt. Her massive chest filled it to overflowing, breast-meat puffing out of the top, creating some very deep cleavage. The t-shirt was so small and her breasts were so huge that they pushed the shirt out, exposing her taut midsection. He could even see her panties peeking out from the waist of her jeans. He knew he was gawking but he simply couldn't help it.

Tacocarnitas
Tacocarnitas
2,675 Followers