A Special Morning with Busty Mommy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls began to encourage Brian:

"Fuck the mommy-slut, Brian!"

"Ram it into her!"

"Make her cum like you made us cum!"

"Mommy needs a good, hard fucking, baby!"

He didn't, however, "ram it into" her. Ever so slowly, he slid his thick cock into her. "UHHHHHH!" she groaned as he reached his limit. "GONNA CUM!"

"Jesus, she's cumming just from him putting it inside her!" Bethany said.

"She must have been super-primed for a fucking," Becky said excitedly.

"No shit, Sherlock," Bethany said under her breath.

Brian began to fuck the mother in earnest, grabbing her with one hand by her plush hip, while the other muscular arm supported his weight. The girls continued to masturbate themselves, groping both mother and son when they could.

"Brian?" Bethany asked, suddenly seeming shy. "Can I... I really want to lick your asshole while you fuck your Mommy."

Brian simply grunted, roughly pulled his mother closer to him, so her hips now rested on his thighs, giving him easier access to deep-fucking her pussy.

Bethany squatted behind him, and indeed began licking his asshole, teasing it with her tongue, as she squeezed her huge tits and pinched her nipples. It wasn't easy, since he was pumping into his mother at increasing speed, but she was committed. The mother grabbed onto her son's muscular shoulders and pulled herself up so her chest - and epic tits - were pressed against his chest. She buried her face in his neck, caressing the back of his head, as he continued to fuck her. The mother and son whispered to each other between pants and moans:

"I love you so much, baby!" "I'm gonna make you cum, Mommy." "Fuck my little mommy-cunt, sweetie!" "Cum on my cock, Mommy."

Indeed, her first orgasm quickly approached. She clutched her son and pulled him in even closer. She was hanging off him, hovering over the bed, as he fucked her spasming pussy harder and harder. She threw her head back. "UHHHHH! FUUUUCK! MOMMY'S CUMMING ON HER BABY'S BIG PENIS!" Her whole body began to shake. "CUUUMMIIIINNNGGG!!"

He pulled out just as she was reaching her crescendo and, squealing, she squirted girl-juice all over the bed and his cock, and yielding gasps from the audience. With her pussy still spasming, he rammed back into her and continued to pump.

After an orgasm that seemed to last for minutes, Brian casually flipped her again. She was now on her hands and knees, her pussy and thighs still quivering. Her gigantic teats hung down all the way to the bed, like udders.

"Mommy?" Sam asked, bolder than usual. "Can I suckle now?" Brian resumed his fucking.

"UH! Of course - UH! - sweetheart. Suckle on - UH! - Mommy's huge udders."

Sam excitedly placed herself under one huge, swinging tit, grabbed a nipple in her mouth and began to suck as if expecting milk. The mother moaned extra loud and continued to push back onto her son's rock-hard prick.

Brittany, too horny to even speak, began to lick Sam's wet cunt, eliciting moans from her as well. Soon, all the girls were making out, groping each other bodies - even frenemies Bethany and Becky began to scissor, both girls throwing their gorgeous heads of hair back. The sounds and smells of fucking filled the room. Brian looked around and, yet again, couldn't believe his insane luck. He was fucking his epically gorgeous and sexy mother while surrounded by the hottest, bustiest girls in his class, having what was essentially an orgy.

Brian knew he couldn't hold out much longer. One final time, he twirled his mother around and pulled her up into the air, essentially spearing her with his visibly throbbing penis. The girls, in various states of sexual abandon, gasped and groaned at the sight.

Feeling his mother's absolutely giant tits squashed against his sweaty chest as she bounced up and down on his cock, her thick ass in his hands; watching the scene in the room; feeling his mother's rapid breath on his neck as she yet again approached orgasm - it was all too much. As she started to scream in pleasure, he too reached his breaking point and roared so loudly that the girls again gasped. He emptied himself into his very own mother, using her body as his personal cum-dump. "FUUUUUCK! CUUUUUMIIIIING!"

"ME TOO, SWEETIE! CUMMING AGAIN! OH GOD, IT'S SO GOOD!!"

This, his sixth orgasm of the day, seemed to last for minutes. As the time ticked by, everyone in the room enjoyed their own orgasm, one after the other.

Soon the wild scene wound down, and Brian placed his mother back on the bed, kissing her deeply as he did. He climbed onto the bed next to her, and felt the girls crowd in around him, pairs of huge breasts pressing into his body. The mother and son cuddled, kissing each other sweetly and caressing each other's swollen, well-fucked bodies. As he soon began to fall asleep, he heard one final mutter from his sweaty, exhausted mother:

"Happy birthday, sweetheart. I love you."

"I love you too, Mommy. Thanks for an amazing day."

With that, they both passed out.