A Special Night at the Spa

Story Info
A massage at a high end spa turns magical.
3.6k words
4.6
8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hotel door opened with a nearly silent but deeply satisfying click. There's always something special about staying at a Ritz-Carlton, and the club level on this one in Hong Kong was incredible. One hundred and sixteen stories in the air with an endless view always caused me to catch my breath.

A few doors down I knew exactly what was happening. You opened the door to your room, let out an exhausted sigh as you kicked off your shoes, and started to finally relax after an incredibly busy and stressful week with a highly demanding client. I knew something that you didn't though -- on your desk was an elaborate envelope with your name on it and a chilled glass of champagne. When you opened the envelope, I knew you would find a beautiful hand-written note from the hotel saying that a complimentary massage treatment had been arranged for you at 7PM that evening, and to please call the spa to confirm that you would be able to make it.

Fifteen minutes later I got the call I was expecting from the spa letting me know that you had confirmed your appointment and would be heading down momentarily to take advantage of the world-class facilities before her appointment.

I walked over to the spa promptly at 7:00, and I was greeted by my old friend and business partner who now managed this Ritz-Carlton. He knew my long history with you and was happy to help make this special event happen. After exchanging a quick greeting, he said "please come to this room over here -- everything is ready for you. The only thing we need to do is confirm that Kelly will be fine with the switch after you go in."

I walked over to a side room and quickly changed out of my suit and into the typical outfit for the spa -- a pair of white cotton pants and shirt. I looked like I was one of the regular masseurs, and I came out wheeling a special tray that had on it a chilled bottle of 2008 Dom Perignon and a tray of chocolate covered strawberries.

He pointed at the last room down the hall and said, "down there -- the masseuse is waiting for you." I walked down the hall and gently knocked on the door. A second later the door opened, and I walked in with the cart and put it along the far wall.

You were laying on the table covered in a towel when the masseuse walked over to you and said "we have a small surprise for you if you're open to it. Please look to your right. There's someone who would like to be your masseuse this evening if you are OK with it."

The look of surprise on your face along with the huge smile that showed up let me know I had absolutely made the right decision. "How, when, what? What are you doing here? How did this happen? Wait. You arranged this and sent me the champagne and invitation didn't you? Oh my god yes -- please -- I'm happy to have him take over...". With that the masseuse from the spa walked out and I gently closed the door behind her.

"No questions right now" I said. "Ssshhhh.... I'll answer all of your questions later -- but for the moment I'm going to treat you to a world class massage." I slid the towel down your back so that only your butt was covered, and I put the gel on my hands and warmed them together. I started gently kneading your shoulders and upper back as you started to squirm just a bit and started talking again. "Ssshhhhhhh, just enjoy."

Ten minutes of this blissful torture later you said "oh my god -- do you have any idea how amazing this is? Do you have any idea how horny I am right now, and how wet I am? I can't tell you the last time I felt like this."

I waited a beat and said "Ssshhhh... We're just getting started."

I kept working on your shoulders and back and worked my way up and down each arm. I gently massaged each muscle in your upper arm, your lower arm, stretched your wrists and made sure I gave attention to every finger. Twice you tried to reach out and touch me, but I gently moved your hand away and said "patience..."

I moved to the side of the table and started rub this warming gel very gently on your left thigh. I worked so very slowly -- massaging every last muscle with both hands as I slowly moved down your leg. I knew how horny you were getting -- I could sense you squirming, and I could sense the impatience building in you. I worked my way down to the bottom of your left leg and bent it up at the knee.

I kneaded and gently massaged the bottom of your leg and then started oh so slowly on the bottom of your foot. I know it was a huge effort not to squirm and giggle and I was doing my best to not tickle you -- but to be honest -- I knew I would be tickling you at least a little and I was secretly enjoying it. I worked on each individual toe one by one, worked on the space in between, and once I was done, I gently put your left leg down flat on the table again.

I moved my way to the other side of the table and once again started on your upper thigh. I was very careful not to touch anything other than your thigh, and I knew it was absolutely driving you insane. Once again, I worked my way down your leg and bent your leg up at the knee so I could work on the sole of your foot and each of your toes.

This time though, as I was about to set your foot down, I paused, and gently took your big toe in my mouth and started slowly sucking on it. I could feel you tense for a fraction of a second and then relax, and I heard a low groan of pleasure from the front of the table. I slowly took each to into my mouth -- playing and sucking and then gently put your leg back down on the table. I picked up your left foot and did the same thing to each toe there -- I knew without a doubt I was driving you wild.

"Time to flip over" I said. I grabbed a small handcloth, folded it, and put it over your eyes. I also removed the towel that had been down near your waist and now you were totally naked. Even after all these years you were still a complete goddess -- your body was absolutely amazing. I know how hard you work every week to keep it in incredible shape and it shows. Perfection everywhere. I could also see how totally turned on you were -- you were absolutely glistening, and I could hear your breath starting to get a little ragged.

"You do know that you are driving me absolutely wild," you said as I started putting more gel on my hands and warming them up.

"I hope so -- that is absolutely my intention," I said as I started rubbing your shoulders from the front.

As I started to rub your shoulders, I glanced over at the floor to ceiling windows and saw that the sun had gone down and that the city was sparkling as far as the eye could see. I worked down your right arm first, focusing on every bit and when I reached your fingertips I gently put each one in my mouth and sucked on it just for a moment. I repeated the process with your left arm, and I knew I was driving you absolutely wild in anticipation.

I moved back to behind your head and started massaging those incredible breasts. I had one in each hand, and I was gently massaging them - slowly pushing, pressing and tweaking. Again and again and again. Gentle yet firm. God you felt incredible. You looked incredible. It was taking every ounce of strength I had to keep going slow. I hadn't felt them in so long and they were still perfect -- unchanged by time. I kept this up and I know that you could also sense that my body was so close. Twice you moved your hands up to touch me and twice I gently put them back down.

I worked my hands a little further down your stomach, massing, touching, teasing, but stopping just short of where I knew you wanted me to go. I kept at this for another few minutes when I move down to the side of the table and started focusing on your right thigh.

This time though, right as I was starting, I allowed my knuckle to gently graze you. You were so wet. I could see it, feel it, sense it, smell it. I could see the excitement building in you. I worked my way down your right leg, spreading them both a little way apart and when I got down to the bottom of your foot, I bent and lifted your leg and took each toe in my mouth -- gently sucking on each one. The view I had of you was amazing -- this sexy, totally turned-on body just inches away. I put your foot down and moved up to do your other leg.

"Please -- you're driving me insane" you said as I started massing your left thigh. As I was doing that, I took my right hand and slowly slid it over your dripping wet pussy and stopped for a second and circled your clit. The groan that left your lips was the sexiest thing I had heard in a long time.

I kept massaging down your left leg, spending a lot of time getting all of the tension out of your muscles, and once again lifted up your leg, but this time I didn't stop to suck each tow. I gently massaged your foot and put it back down on the table.

"I'm going to slide you down a bit -- but I want you to keep the towel on over your eyes. I want you to just let yourself go and enjoy every single sensation with your eyes closed" I said as I slowly slid your body down toward me.

I lifted your legs up so that your thighs were elevated in the air and that amazing pussy was just inches from my face. I started kissing your right thigh, then your left thigh, getting close and closer and closer. Then I couldn't take it any longer -- I buried my tongue deep inside of you. Enjoying the feeling, the taste, the wetness, the smell -- it was overpowering and amazing. It was heaven. I slowly licked up and down again and again, circled my tongue, and then put fingers on each side of your clit and started licking and sucking like crazy.

I moved my hands under your ass, and I could feel you pushing yourself into my face. Your breath was getting more and more ragged, and I could hear you saying "oh my god -- don't stop -- please don't stop. Oh my god. Please. Please..." and I kept going. I could feel your orgasm building and suddenly it was here. I felt your legs wrap around my head as my tongue kept going -- deeper -- longer. Sucking. Playing. I could feel the intensity of the orgasm.

As it started to subside you started to slide back and said "I need you in me now. Right now. No more games. I need to feel you inside of me." I didn't waste a second. I pulled off the shirt, dropped the pants and climbed on top of you. I was unbelievably hard, and I slid right into you.

As I slid right into you, I lowered myself down onto you and gave you the deepest kiss. Our bodies were moving as if one. Our tongues lashing back and forth in a fervor we hadn't experienced in years. I started stroking into you deeper and deeper and felt you wrap your legs around me. We kept going at it -- I almost thought we might break the massage table - and when we took a break from that deep kiss, I heard you say "I'm getting close -- cum in me. Please. Cum in me and it must be soon. I'm so close! Please!"

That's all I needed to hear. I was getting close too and started pumping furiously and right as I felt myself starting a huge orgasm, I felt your body contract around mine. That made it even more intense, and it was incredible. Absolutely incredible. I felt major spurts of cum going inside of you and your legs wrapped around me tightly. I kissed you deeply again and again until I finally felt soft enough to slowly pull out.

"How did you manage to pull this off?" you say as you looked up at me.

"I've been planning this surprise for years," I said, "and I'll fill you in over the evening -- but let's have some champagne and some strawberries -- and there's another surprise."

What you hadn't noticed earlier was one side of the room was more of a flexible partition -- not a solid wall. I walked over and pulled the partition back and what was there was a huge copper tub for two people with a view looking out over the skyline. I walked over, turned it on, poured in some bubbles and said "come -- we're going to soak for a bit while we snack."

After the tub was about halfway full, I climbed in and leaned back, and you climbed in and leaned back against me. Our bodies, our energy, our connection felt so perfect it was almost hard to describe. It was like time had stopped in a moment of perfection. We lounged in the bath drinking champagne, feeding each other strawberries and enjoyed the silent perfection and the view. I kept leaning down and kissing the back of your neck, playing with your hair, and enjoying the touch of the body I knew so well.

"Wait" you suddenly said. "Aren't we going to get kicked out of here? We've surely been here more than an hour".

"No -- we have this space for as long as we want it. No one will interrupt us at all" I whispered.

You looked deep into my eyes and said, "I'm not even going to ask how you managed to arrange that."

After a half hour you suddenly turned around in the bath and faced me while wrapping your legs around me. You took my face in your hands, pulled me close, and started kissing me with an incredible intensity. The feeling of your body on mine and the deep passionate kisses was electric. I felt your hand slide down to between my legs and you said "look who's getting ready for round two. Now it's my turn for a little fun."

You slid back and I felt you grab my legs and say "lift them up and put them so that they're hanging over outside the tub, and put your arms up so that you're entirely over the tub." As I lay there spread eagle and naked in front of you floating above the water you started to kiss the inside of my thighs. "Hmmm... What do we have here..." as you got closer and closer to my quickly rising erection. You moved your face closer and I felt you take my left ball into your mouth and slowly suck on it while you licked it. I also felt your fingers slowly sliding under my thighs and onto my ass.

After a minute of sucking on my left ball, I felt you take the right ball into your mouth and all I could do was groan in pleasure. At this point I had a raging erection and there was nothing in the world I could imagine that was sexier than seeing you looking at me while you were taking me in your mouth. After a minute you moved a little higher and started licking slowly all up my shaft. You got to the head, and while keeping eye contact, circled it around and around with your tongue before finally lifting it with your hand and gently putting it in your mouth.

The feeling was incredible -- that warm, sensuous, sexy mouth engulfing my raging hard dick. I felt your left hand pushing up on my ass as if trying to push my whole body deeper and deeper into you. You sucked, and licked, and kept eye contact the whole time -- to say it was the most erotic thing I had ever felt would be an understatement. After a few incredible minutes of this I said "stop -- there's something else I want to do."

You backed away slowly, and I gently lowered myself into the tub and then stepped out. I reached out my hand and took your and helped you out of the tub. I led you over to the floor to ceiling windows where I positioned you in front of me and snuggled myself up against you from behind.

You could feel my entire body on you, my chest against your back, my raging hard cock up against your ass, as I wrapped my arms around you and we enjoyed at the view. "Wait" -- you said, "these windows are warm?"

"Yes," I said, "it's one of the special features of this room -- you can be up against the glass and enjoy the view and have perfect warmth day or night." It felt incredible as I gently pushed you up against the window with my naked body against you.

I slowly started kissing your neck, then your shoulders, then down your back, and you felt me way working down your body as you felt the warmth of the glass against your breasts, your stomach, your thighs. The contrasting feeling of my kisses, my tongue, and the warm wall was incredible.

As I got down to your ass, I gently pulled you back a little off the glass and said "bend forward a little." You did as I asked, and I gently ran my tongue down the crack of your ass and then slowly licked your pussy from behind which was once again incredibly wet. I moved a finger in and out for a minute while my tongue played. I stayed there for a minute tempting and teasing and then I said "back up a little more so you're bent forward and just your hands are on the glass."

Once again you did what I asked, and you were bent at the waist, and I slowly entered you from behind. Your pussy felt amazing. It was so tight -- a perfect fit for me. I gently started moving in and out while you were leaning forward -- hands out against the glass. The view for me was incredible -- that perfect ass, that perfect back, hair gently falling to one side. I kept going, slowly building up and reached a hand around and started gently rubbing your clit.

I could feel your arousal growing as you started grinding against me. Using the window to push your ass back against me in a circular motion, and ultimately pushing me deeper and deeper inside of you. My breath started getting faster and faster and I could hear yours was too. Suddenly I saw you move one of your hands off the window and put it on to the top of mine and I felt you pressing, guiding, helping me rub your clit as we now both worked to bring you closer to orgasm. The feeling of your hand on mine, making us work together brought me closer as well. After about a minute I said, "oh my god Kelly -- I'm going to cum!"

You instantly responded "so am I." I kept pumping away as both of our hands worked on your clit, and then suddenly I was coming -- unloading tons of cum into you again just as I felt your pussy tighten on to me and an orgasm wrack your body.

We both stayed in that position for a moment until I gently pulled out, you stood up and turned around and once again we kissed incredibly deeply. We kept our bodies pressed together for minutes -- arms wrapped around each other -- just enjoying the incredible feeling of skin touching skin, warmth on warmth. It felt like our heartbeats were in perfect sync.

After a minute, I walked over near the door, grabbed a bathrobe, and gently draped it around you. I knelt, kissed your stomach, and then buried my tongue into your pussy for one more minute before tying the sash on the bathrobe into a perfect bow. I never could get enough of your taste. After that I quickly walked over and grabbed the other bathrobe and put it on me.

As I stared into your eyes I said, "I know you have a flight out at mid-day tomorrow -- how about we go grab some dinner at this incredible French place a block from here, and then continue the fun a little later back up in my suite?"

The smile on your face and the "yes" that came out of your lips was everything I was hoping for and more.