A Special Rental Agreement Pt. 02

Story Info
Tommy fulfills his part of the rental agreement.
2.2k words
4.48
5.8k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nemo1031
Nemo1031
19 Followers

When I got to Jerome's door, he greeted me in the nude and welcomed me inside. He quickly explained that all residents and guests in his home were not to wear clothes. So he led me to my room and made me strip and stand before him.

Once I was naked, Jerome fondled my soft dick and said: "I've seen women with bigger clits than this excuse for a cock. It looks like Mother Nature short changed you in the male department."

After verbally humiliating me, he squeezed my testicles and shouted: "On your knees bitch!"

I obeyed and was on my knees between his legs, facing his semi-hard cock. Jerome's ordering me down on my knees was part of the sex ritual. By obeying his command, I accepted my fate as the submissive and told the world that I was willing to suck his or any man's cock

So I lowered my mouth to the head of his cock. I kissed his cock instead of just sucking his cock in and deep throating him, like a 'truck-stop-whore'. I stuck my tongue out, and tickled just the tip of the wet head of his dick. That immediately got a groan of pleasure out of him. So I 'tickled' it a bit more, while I jacked his now rock hard cock and massaged his full scrotum.

I sucked his cock and balls every way I could think of... 'deep', 'shallow', 'fast', 'slow.' I knew what Jerome wanted, what he craved. He had turned me into a cum-whore. Once that mental barrier is gone, he could take me over to a truck stop and I'd go from truck to truck is search of a cock. I was a cock whore and there was no turning back.

Jerome held my head so that my mouth was glued to the root of his cock. Then he released a load of hot cum. Later Jerome said he could see my neck muscles contract as I slurped all his cum down. Then I licked and slurped his glistening cock as he pulled it out of my mouth.

Jerome complimented me for my cock sucking ability. Then he told me to remain on my knees while he went to the other room to make a phone call. After about five minutes he returned and told me that a couple of his friends were coming over.

Jerome's friends arrived in less than 30 minutes. Unlike Jerome, the two men were much younger like in their mid 20s. Both were in good physical shape. So after a brief introduction, unfortunately I don't remember their names, Jerome told me to entertain them in my room and have fun.

So I sat on my bed and surprised myself when I said: "So, how about it guys, what about showing me what you've got?"

The guys quickly disrobed and showed off their manly features. Both were hairy and their cocks were average size, but nothing to turn away from either. So both sat down on my bed next to me, one on my right, the other on my left. Then the guy on my left pointed to the floor. So, I got down on my knees between his legs and lowered my mouth to the head of his cock and took it into my mouth. That immediately got a groan of pleasure out of him. So I 'tickled' it a bit with my tongue and massaged his scrotum with my hand. I looked sideways, over at the other guy. His eyes were glued to what I was doing to his friend. He wasn't just looking either. He was pulling and tugging on his cock and nuts as he watched me circle my wet tongue around the leaking head of his friend's cock.

The one who was watching, spurred me on to really put on a 'cock-sucking' show... and when I sensed he was getting revved up, I'd pull my mouth off the first guy's dick, and do a couple of 'knee-walk' steps over to the guy on my right and start doing the same thing to him that I had done to his friend. When he started getting close to cumming, I'd pull my mouth off his cock and switch back to the first

guy. In a way, we all got the best of both worlds; they got my insatiable mouth on their cocks, or one watched my voracious mouth suck the other guy's cock.

The guy on my left leaned back on his elbows. Then, he spread his knees out wide, giving me total access to his crotch. Their eyes were riveted to the action between each others' legs. I was still on my knees and had easy access to both cocks. I leaned over to the right, and sucked just his cock head up into my mouth, and I slowly 'polished' his cock-head with my tongue, while I jacked the guy on the

left's cock. I could feel his cock pulse in my hand as I moved my mouth further down onto his friend's cock. I stole a glance to the side, so I could see the look of lust on his face. Then, I stared at him openly as I buried my nose in his friend's pubic hair.

I could see in his eyes that he was watching my neck bulge slightly, and my throat-muscles work, as I sucked the cock in my mouth. I was a natural and quickly learned to throat him and use just my throat-muscles to tease his cock head. I could taste the salty fluid of his pre-cum as it leaked into the back of my mouth. So when I was satisfied that I had him about to cum, I pulled my mouth totally off his cock in a swift movement, and plunged it down onto his friend's cock. Then, while his frustrated friend watched in sexual agony, I did the same 'throat-ritual' to his buddy. I did that same 'back and forth' throat-procedure several times, in essence, sexing them up to the max; but just short of cumming. Both were sexually frustrated.

Then the first guy couldn't take it anymore, and he stood up, pushed me down on my hands and knees, facing his friend in the front. Then he spied a jar of Vaseline on my dresser. He lubed his cock, got behind me, and started rubbing his cock head up and down the crack of my ass. I heard him grunt, "You're not going to tease me anymore, you fucking faggot", and as he finished saying it, he eased his cock as far up my ass as he could get it.

It was the first time I'd been sodomized this way, so I was happy that he used a generous amount of lube, had a thin cock, and took me slowly. Still it was painful at first. But I quickly adjusted to the invasion. With that hard cock in my ass, the guy in front took his frustration out on my mouth, and he jammed his cock as deep into my mouth as far it would go. Then, they both started fucking my body, one in my ass, and one in my mouth. They acted like young teenagers, in their prime, and they used me like the whore I'd become. Then I felt the guy's dick going off in my ass, as he strained to get his flaming-hot man seed, as far up my ass as he could get it. When the guy in front could tell his friend had just seeded my insides, he released his own pent-up load, deep in the back of my mouth, as the two of them filled me with their man-seed.

Their cocks stayed hard as they were in a sex-frenzy; and each one wanted what the other one had, so they switched me around and shoved their cocks back into my body, only this time, the holes were reversed.

I could taste the musky aroma of the dick in my mouth, and knew it had just been in my ass and that only made me suck that much harder. Their sexual 'edge' was off from their first cum, and they just took their time and fucked me up good. The second time they came, I was in sexual delirium. So as they ejaculated their man seed into me, I felt the most pleasurable sensation in my whole life up to this moment. I gave several soft feminine moans as my whole being was consumed with pleasure. My body shook as my dick shot ropes of cum on the floor. I had just experienced my first anal orgasm, and once I caught my breath I turned and looked up at the guy who had fucked me. He was smiling, and said: "You liked that didn't you, faggot? "

I was their fuck-doll now and they knew they could 'use' me any way they wanted to.

I was on a sexual high, when I heard one of the guys talking on Jerome's phone in the living room. I remember hearing him shout: "Yeah, no shit... come on over to Jerome's place, we're fucking the shit out of this fresh young fag."

In less than ten minutes, two more guys about the same age as the first two came in. They didn't waste any time at all, and they just stripped down to their skin. Then, one stood by the edge of the bed, and they got me back on my hands and knees and he pulled my head onto his raging cock, and started skull-fucking me. His friend was already naked and he got up behind me on the bed and rammed his cock up my stretched-out ass. It was a good thing my ass pussy was loose and well lubed. This guy had the biggest cock in the room, and he used it like a battering ram as he fucked in and out of my cum filled ass.

They all used me for a couple of more hours, before they were through. Finally, we laid back in various places in my room. None of them could get their cocks hard anymore. But I was still on a sexual high. I was like a bitch in heat. So, I stood in the middle of the room, and started leisurely jacking my tiny dick with one hand, and pulling on my small balls with the other. Then, I heard a voice say, "Dance for us, bitch!"

So I started a slow feminine gyration as I danced around the room, I stopped in front of each guy, where I moved my ass nice, slow, and inviting. I was intentionally putting on a sex show, and I loved the attention each guy was giving me. All the guys were ogling me, as I slowly stroked my dick to the internal sex-rhythm and imagery that was going on in my head.

After that sexy performance, and the brief rest the guys had, they put me up on the edge of the bed, with my ass leaning backward. Then, two of them held my ass in place while one after the other fucked me. They were tuckered out some; so it took quite a while for everyone to get it off. When they were finally through with me, you could have shoved a beer bottle up my ass. In fact, one of the last things one of the guys did was make a 'cone' of his fingers and thumb and shoved them into my ass and fucked me with them. As he fucked me that way, one of his friends reached underneath me and jacked my cock. They took their time and used me any way they wanted to.

Eventually I came with a muffled feminine whimper, because I had one more cock jammed down my throat, and it was filling my belly with more cum.

Finally their passions were satisfied and the guys left. I was exhausted and lay on my bed to rest and recuperate. It was also a time to reflect upon what had just happened. At first I couldn't believe that I had acted with such sexual abandon. But as I lay there, the more I realized that my sexuality had been permanently bent. I had let men use my mouth and ass for their sexual pleasure. I'd experienced my first anal orgasm so it was a pleasurable experience for me too. Though I enjoyed being used by men, it was still embarrassing to admit that I liked being a passive homosexual. To the world I was a faggot, a queer, a homo. So I was not about to "come out" just yet. Fortunately Jerome promised to keep my secret.

Though I dressed and tried to act the same way I did before I met Jerome and his friends, my inner being had changed. Something I wasn't aware of.

A week after I began my classes at college, I had lunch with a female classmate who I had known when we were in high school together. We were in some of the same classes in college so she noted a change in my speech and mannerisms. She noted my swishy, prissy behavior and asked if anything happened to me over the summer break. Subconsciously I was giving off vibes that told those in the know that I doubted my masculinity and my sexuality no longer straight.

To be continued.

Nemo1031
Nemo1031
19 Followers