A Speeding College Boy Pt. 01

Story Info
College boy living with his aunt learns about discipline.
2.1k words
4.24
25.4k
19

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/21/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsCarol
MsCarol
338 Followers

This is a story I wrote a couple of years ago and thought I would share it here. Now it needs to be understood that this is all fantasy, so please save the idiotic comments about running to the police, etc.

***

Sandra watched the small red car approaching at a fairly high rate of speed from her favorite place. As he passed without seeing her, Sandra pulled out behind him and snapped on her blue lights, accelerating and quickly coming up behind the car. Although he was shocked to see a cruiser, Derrick smartly pulled to the right and came to a complete stop. When he realized the cruiser was behind him, he started to panic a little, thinking of how he could explain himself.

As he sat there waiting for the officer to approach, his apprehension started to increase. He thought he was probably going a little over the speed limit, but he wondered why the officer had yet to get out of his car.

Sandra sat behind him for a good five minutes, knowing that the young college boy behind the wheel was going to be getting nervous at her delay. It was all part of her plan!

Finally she decided to end, or maybe start, his misery. She exited her car and strode up to his open driver's window. "License and registration, NOW!" she barked.

Derrick froze at her command, totally unprepared for a female officer! As he turned to look at her, he realized that she was staring at him quite intently. But he noticed that she was a rather attractive woman considering her police uniform covered her feminine assets quite thoroughly. Still reeling from the unexpected female officer, he began fumbling in his wallet for his license, then dug into the glove box in search of the registration. It took several minutes of looking through all the papers and other things stuffed in there.

"Is there a problem?" inquired Sandra. "I haven't got all day for you to do something as simple as handing me your license and registration."

Her stern tone further increased Derrick's nervousness and finally he located the registration and handed it to the officer.

"Well, well Derrick, it seems that this is not your car. Care to explain why you have Ms. Sinclair's car? And I don't want any bullshit story either!" warned Sandra.

"Officer, it belongs to my aunt. I moved in with her a few weeks ago. I am attending the local college and it is much less expensive to stay with her than live in the dorm." was Derrick's nervous reply.

"And do you have her permission to drive the car?" inquired Sandra.

"Yes ma'am, I do" was his softly spoken replay.

"Well then I wonder why she would report her car as 'missing'. It seems like your story is not quite true. Get out of the car, right now!" demanded Sandra.

Fumbling with his seatbelt, Derrick was obviously very nervous and getting quite worried about why the officer wanted him out of the car. Sandra was quite amused, thinking that all was going according to plan much better than she had thought.

Raising her voice, she barked at him again, "Hurry up boy! Get out of the car or I will remove you from the car myself! And I guarantee you won't like the way I will do that."

Quickly gathering his wits, Derrick opened the door and started to get out when he realized he still had his seat belt buckled. His nervousness was starting to turn into terror in his young mind. Finally he was able to get out and he stood near the officer.

Then she stepped closer to him invading his personal space. "Well I hope you can explain yourself, boy! Otherwise you will be spending the night in the local jail! Now spill the beans as why you stole your aunt's car."

"I didn't steal it! She lets me use it to go back and forth to class sometimes. Honestly, I would never steal from her. Do you think I am crazy?" pleased Derrick.

Laughing at his pleading, Sandra used her most stern voice to replay, "Well I guess there is one way to find out if you are telling the truth or not. I can take you to the police station and have her come down and she can verify your story, or not as the case may be. You did ask her permission to use the car didn't you?"

"Please no, don't make her come to the police station. She will be very upset with me! Isn't there another way you can handle this? Please just call her and ask her. Please!" Derrick was all but begging now, much to Sandra's delight.

"Well maybe I can just deal with you now and dish out a little street justice. Then I can explain to your aunt how this was all a misunderstanding and you forgot to ask her permission this time to use the car. And I bet you did forget to ask didn't you, boy/"

"I don't have to ask every time I use the car. She said I could use it to go back and forth to class. She never said I had to ask every time. Honest." pleaded Derrick.

"Okay, now get yourself under control. You are starting to sound like a little girl, all that whining and pleading. So here is the deal. One, I take you to the police station and have your aunt come down and we can sort this out, or two, I blister your ass and teach you some manners like asking for permission from your most gracious aunt every time you wish to use her car. Which is it going to be boy? And be quick about it, my shift is nearly over!"

The thought of being taken to the police station caused fear in his mind so without thinking much Derrick quickly agreed to number two. "Please ma'am I will take a spanking instead of humiliating my aunt by having her called to the police station."

"Alright, boy you have chosen wisely except I am not going to spank you. I am going to give you 30 strokes of the razor strop on your bare naked ass! And it is going to hurt, but you have agreed to this and there is no changing your mind!" cackled Sandra. "Now move around to the front of my car and stand there while I get the strop out of the trunk."

Nervously, Derrick shuffled to the front of the car and stood as she demanded, nervously replaying in his mind what she said about being beaten on his bare ass. He was so distraught that he never saw or felt Sandra walk up behind him.

Grabbing his arms, she pulled them behind him and quickly fastened her cuffs on him. Then before he could react to that, she reached around and undid his belt and trousers and quickly pushed them down around his ankles leaving him there in just his underwear. A quick shove to his upper back and Derrick found himself sprawled over the hood of her car.

"Now let's get these undies out of the way!" taunted Sandra. And she grabbed the waistband on both sides and quickly pulled them down to his mid-thigh. "Now boy I expect you to take your punishment without moving out of this position. If you do I will add 10 additional strokes every time you do. And I am certain that you will not want to increase the number of strokes I will dish out. But feel free to cry and sob if you wish, everyone breaks down from the pain and I can't imagine you are any tougher than the rest! But I do not allow screaming. Understand boy?"

"Yes, I understand" replied Derrick, nearly sobbing with fear.

"Here comes your justice," laughed Sandra. And with that she delivered the first stroke of her well-worn razor strop, striking Derrick across both ass cheeks with her full force.

"Owww! That hurts! Please not so hard!" pleaded the naughty boy.

"That is only the first stroke boy, thirty nine more to go! Make sure you stay in position," chuckled Sandra.

Then she quickly delivered four blistering strokes in rapid succession, bringing forth more howling and pleading from the miscreant. Sandra noticed how red his cheeks were already turning and thought that by the time she finished his ass would be a very deep red, so deserving for a boy like Derrick.

The strokes six through ten snapped across his bottom, again bringing more pleading and even begging for mercy, something Sandra always found was like music to her ears. As if she would go easier on them! The next five strokes caused Derrick to break into tears and his sobbing was quite loud. "There, there boy you have taken half of your strokes. I told you that you would bawl like all the rest. By the time I am finished I don't think you will want to sit for a week!" laughed Sandra.

Giving him a little break so he could absorb the lovely pain she was delivering, Sandra started rubbing his cheeks, then pulled them apart exposing his asshole. This action shocked Derrick and brought forth a new round of begging, again much to Sandra's delight.

"My, my boy, you have such a tight little asshole there. Lucky for you I don't have a hairbrush with me or I would use the bristles on that cute little hole!" she teased. "Ever get fucked in your ass boy?"

Between sobs from the pain and the humiliation of being exposed like he was, Derrick replied, "Never. I am not like that. Only gay men do those things."

Sandra broke into full laughter at those comments, thinking if the boy only knew what lay ahead for him, he would be terrified even more than he is now. And then without warning, she raised the strop and delivered ten full force strokes this time, being sure the strop bit deeply into his smooth ass cheeks on every stroke. Derrick's sobbing and outright bawling continued to increase in volume, pleasing her to no end.

"Now you only have five more strokes to go, boy. But I will warn you that these will be even harder than any of the others. And I will allow a full ten seconds between strokes so you can fully absorb the pain from each stroke. Isn't that so nice of me, boy?" taunted Sandra.

Then Derrick felt the next stroke which really did seem harder than any of the previous hits, although he didn't think that was possible. And true to her word, she waited for him to feel the full brunt of the stroke before delivering the next. He didn't know whether the pain from the strop or the fear that rose within him between strokes was worse.

Then he heard Sandra announce that this would be the last stroke. And when it bit cruelly into both of his cheeks the pain surged anew with an intensity he couldn't imagine. Thank God he thought, I made it without earning any extra strokes.

"Now stand up and pull your pants up, boy. And stop crying like a four year old! This was nowhere near as bad as some punishments I have dished out. You should feel lucky boy that I felt like being so nice to you!" laughed Sandra as she removed her handcuffs from his wrists.

"Now get in your car and go directly home, I will be following you so I can explain to your aunt about her car."

Derrick objected vehemently, "That wasn't the deal. You said a spanking instead of my aunt having to come to the police station. This is not right!"

"Well you are wrong again, silly boy. I said she wouldn't have to come to the police station and she is not. I am going to follow you home and explain everything to her there." was Sandra's cold reply. "Now let's go, and don't forget I have your address, so I would drive directly there, boy."

Seeing no alternative, Derrick finished pulling up his pants and got into his aunt's car. The pain when he sat was much more intense that he expected, bringing forth some additional agony, much to Sandra's delight. Then he set off on the quick 10 minute drive home with Sandra following closely.

As he pulled into the driveway and got out, he noticed that Sandra parked her cruiser right behind him effectively blocking any chance for him to escape. As he got out of the car, Sandra walked up to him and whispered in his ear, "I called your aunt on the way and she was most understanding. But she did say that you need some discipline in your life and that there are changes coming to your lifestyle. Now let's go in, boy.

And as Derrick reached the front door, the door swung open and there stood his aunt, holding a Spencer paddle!

MsCarol
MsCarol
338 Followers