A Speeding College Boy Pt. 02

Story Info
Derrick learns that his Aunt is very stern as well.
1.1k words
4.34
16.9k
6

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/21/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsCarol
MsCarol
339 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

"Get your ass in this house, now!" bellowed his aunt. "I knew you would run afoul in a very short time."

Derrick quickly stepped into his aunt's house, nervous that the officer was following him in as well. Combined with the tone and demeanor of his aunt, he felt that this evening was going downhill rapidly for him.

Pushing Derrick into the living room, his aunt demanded, "Get naked right now. I am going to blister your backside for embarrassing me!"

Although shocked by her demand, Derrick foolishly tried to reason his way out of another beating. "But I didn't do anything wrong! You said I could use the car to go back and forth to class. This isn't fair; you can't beat me without a reason!!"

With a smile on her face, his aunt calmly asked Sheila, "Would you please strip this silly boy for me, dear. I have no time to listen to his foolishness!"

"It would be my pleasure, dear!" replied Sheila as she grabbed Derrick's belt and pulled it off and dropped his jeans and underwear to his ankles before he had a chance to think about escaping. Then she shocked him by pulling his arms back behind him and once again putting on the handcuffs. "There that will keep you from being able to interfere with your lovely aunt doing what needs to be done!"

As Derrick started to quiver with fear of what was going to happen, Sheila ripped his t-shirt off and then pulled off his shoes, warning him to not try to move his legs. As he stood there still somewhat in shock, she removed his pants and underwear from around his ankles leaving him standing there totally naked in front of his aunt.

Derrick's aunt stood there with a serious look on her face as she explained that although she did tell him that he could use the car to go to classes according to the course schedule he provided to her, today showed no class after noon meaning that he should have been home hours ago. During the entire lecture she was holding the paddle and tapping it against her palm. "So I see no reason Derrick that you should not receive the 30 strokes of the paddle that I planned on giving you. Now bend over the end of the couch with your little ass in the air so I can deliver some justice!"

Fearful of displeasing his aunt even more, Derrick mounted no argument although he felt she was really being picky about their agreement. Instead he submissively bent over the couch as ordered only to hear Sheila bark at him, "Now get that ass in the air boy! Give your aunt a nice target for the paddle she is going to beat you with right on top of the marks my strop left on your ass cheeks."

Pushing his ass up higher, he felt his aunt rubbing her fingers over the bruises Sheila left on his ass and worse heard her commenting to Sheila. "What a lovely job you did my dear giving him a good warm-up for what he is going to get now." Hearing her refer to his earlier beating as a warm-up started his fear rising once again in his mind. Then he heard the laughter of Sheila as she stated, "Give it to him good and hard. You know how much I enjoy seeing them squirm in pain and agony!"

For a full five minutes Derrick just held his position, waiting for the inevitable. His aunt and Sheila stood behind him watching his body tense and relax, tense and relax, knowing he was cycling through his emotions. Then when he seemed to be in a longer relaxation stage his aunt joyfully slammed the paddle down very hard across both ass cheeks ten times. Right from the first smack Derrick howled in pain, agony and maybe even shock as the level of pain his ass was suffering.

"Oh Alicia you are really getting to the boy. He is already sobbing!!" enthused Sheila. "His cries are sweet music to my ears. I got him bawling earlier tonight with my razor strop, but I think he is in real agony now!"

As Derrick finally started to get a grip on his sobbing, he heard Sheila's pronouncement of her enjoyment which once again started the fear rising in his mind. Then the evil laughter he heard from his aunt as she reminded Sheila how much she enjoyed blistering naughty male bottoms intensified that fear.

"These ten will be much, much harder that then the first ten strokes, boy. I will give you a full 30 seconds between each stroke so can fully enjoy the searing pain that is going to tear through your little ass!" cackled his aunt.

SMACK! As soon as Derrick felt the paddle slam into his ass unmercifully he heard a load wailing scream. Only as he waited for the next smack did he realize that he was the source of said scream. That realization was followed by hearing the laughter of both his aunt and Sheila. "Good heavens Alicia, I think you got his attention! Wouldn't you agree, naughty boy?"

Before he could answer, the second blast of the Spencer paddle tore into his ass cheeks, bringing much of the same response from Derrick, and more laughter from his two tormentors. The third stroke of the paddle was even more painful and caused Derrick to kick his feet in agony, which brought a quick rebuke from his aunt.

"Do not kick boy! You are to remain still while I dish out the punishment you so richly deserve!" barked Alicia.

"I will fix that dear," replied Sheila as she quickly used Derrick's own belt to lash his legs together just below the knee.

Satisfied that his legs would be secure, his aunt let the fourth stoke bite into his ass, adding a little snap of the wrist as she did so catching him on the lowest part of his cheeks. If possible it seemed like Derrick screeched even louder. When she delivered the fifth smash of the paddle, Derrick burst out begging.

"Please, please no more, please stop, my ass is so sore. I can't take any more, please!!" bawled Derrick through his tears. "I will do anything, just please stop!"

Alicia and Sheila allowed him to continue his begging and pleading for nearly two minutes, chuckling at how easily Derrick was broken. But in Alicia's mind the trap had been sprung with Derrick offering anything if she stopped.

"Alright Derrick, since you offered 'anything' if I stopped, Sheila and I are going to have a glass of wine and when we finish, we will be back to explain to you just what 'anything' will be!" As she finished speaking, Derrick heard the two ladies break into laughter again as they walked out of the room, leaving him there to fret about what was in store.

MsCarol
MsCarol
339 Followers