A Speeding College Boy Pt. 05

Story Info
Sheila returns to give Derrick another lesson.
2.1k words
4.43
12.6k
7

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/21/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsCarol
MsCarol
340 Followers

"Hurry up and stop that damn dawdling. Obviously my sister never taught you how to do any housework. You have a lot more to finish before Sheila arrives with her surprise for you," laughed Alicia.

As he tried to speed up his pace, again Derrick began to worry about this "surprise" that was awaiting him this evening. Foolishly he stopped while vacuuming and tried to think of what it might be, when his aunt caught him standing idle. Before he realized what was happening, Alicia bent him over the dining room table and delivered 10 fast smacks of the sandpaper paddle. "When I tell you to get moving boy, you best pay attention or that ass of yours will be permanently red!" barked his aunt. "You have one hour to finish the cleaning, then you need to take a shower and clean yourself up before Sheila arrives."

As he stood up to resume his chores, his aunt delivered two more painful smacks to his bottom, which by now was throbbing non-stop. He saw the grin on her face as she saw the tears start to roll down his face.

Focusing hard on completing his chores, Derrick lost track of the time. As he finished putting away the last of his cleaning supplies, he felt his aunt standing behind him. "Boy you are just a slow learner aren't you? I told you to be done by 5 p.m. and now it is 5:45 p.m. Sheila is on her way over here, so I will add your inability to get cleaned up to the list of issues we will be addressing this evening in your training session! Now go kneel in the living room and await her arrival!"

Fearing incurring her wrath any further, Derrick scrambled to get into a kneeling position in the middle of the living room. Unable to see a clock, it seemed like a very short ten minutes before he heard Sheila's voice out in the kitchen with his aunt.

"Thank you for coming over this evening dear," he heard his aunt say to Sheila. She continued, "This boy needs a serious lesson in paying attention! Today as you know he dumped his nasty cum all over my thighs which of course I made him lick up. Then he was so damn slow in doing his chores today that I had to take the paddle to his ass to speed him up. Even then after he was told to be finished no later than 5 p.m. so he could get cleaned up for your arrival, he dawdled until 5:45!"

Sheila's reply frightened poor Derrick even more, "Well I can assure you he won't be shooting his boy goo whenever he damn well pleases after tonight. And his ass is going to be extremely sore, so that should remind him to work at a pace you demand! Now where is that little miscreant?"

Pulling Sheila into an embrace, the two ladies shared a long sensuous kiss. Breaking apart, Alicia took Sheila's hand and led her to the living room where they found Derrick still kneeling and looking down at the floor.

"Well, well, well, Derrick, I guess it did not take long for your lovely aunt to issue you five demerits! And if that wasn't enough, you failed to obey her again today! I thought you were a little smarter than that boy, but nonetheless I am about to give you an unforgettable lesson tonight," explained Sheila who just gave him a very evil grin when she finished speaking. Fortunately for Derrick he had the sense to keep his face down so only Alicia got to enjoy Sheila's grin.

"Follow us boy, and stay down on your knees where you belong! You will not stand this evening unless one of us orders you to do so!" spat his aunt. Again taking Sheila's hand they strode down the hallway to the master bedroom. Derrick wisely crawled as fast as he could, desperately trying not to infuriate either of the women.

"I see you got the spanking horse out of storage, my dear. How sweet of you," exclaimed Sheila. "This will surely make it easier for me break him tonight and will alleviate the issue of him squirming all around!"

Although Derrick was finding it hard to concentrate of what was being said as his fear of the painful punishment he knew Shelia planned on giving him, he again thought it odd that Sheila would mention getting this wooden device out of storage. He was really starting to think there was some history between the two women. But his thinking was cut short when Sheila roughly pulled a leather hood down over his head, snapping the blindfold in place and forcefully adding a cock shaped gage to the hood.

"There is no need for you to say anything during this phase of your punishment and you certainly are not worthy of seeing what is going on," laughed Sheila. "Let's get him in the shower Alicia and clean him up since he was too foolish to pay attention to your time demand earlier."

So saying, Sheila grabbed poor Derrick by his balls, squeezing hard and pulled him along toward the bathroom. Alicia following behind could help herself and slapped his ass several times causing him to stumble some. But Sheila's grip on his family jewels kept him upright although with considerable pain to his balls. Finally they arrived at the destination...the walk-in shower. Unable to see, Derrick could only feel his arms being raised over his head and connected to a hook, leaving him in a rather uncomfortable stretched position.

"Would you like the honors of scrubbing him down, my dear?" Sheila asked Alicia. "I would love to do that, I have a very stiff bath brush here that I am sure will be most uncomfortable when I scrub hard," giggled Alicia. With that comment, Alicia stripped naked and stepped into the shower.

As she did so, Sheila remarked, "You are more beautiful every time I see you dressed like that! Too bad little Derrick cannot appreciate what I am seeing right now!"

Derrick's mind started to race as he thought that maybe his aunt was standing next to him naked! He had certainly fantasized about her many times over the years, especially now that he was living in her house. And having her in just her underwear this morning while she spanked him just increased his desire for her. If only he didn't have the blindfold over his eyes he thought. The he felt his aunt turn on the water and starting soaping up his body. The feel of her hands all over him caused his cock to rise into a full erection much to the chagrin of the ladies as they commented on his "little boner" as Sheila called it. Then without warning, his aunt commenced to scrub with the brush very harshly, removing all the pleasant feelings of her hands and replacing them with the pain of those bristles digging into his skin. Alicia scrubbed his chest, shoulders, and back, then his legs were scrubbed hard, leaving only his private parts.

"Now here comes the best part, boy!" teased his aunt. She kicked his legs apart and then lathered up his cock, balls, and ass, paying special attention to his ass crack. "I bet this will hurt!" chided Alicia, and then she gave him an extremely thorough scrubbing to his cock and balls, bringing forth howls of agony from behind his gag. Turning him around she then gave the same treatment to his poor ass cheeks then turned the brush vertically and really scrubbed his ass crack. As before the gag prevented him from being too loud, but from the sounds emanating from inside his hood, Derrick was obviously not enjoying the scrubbing at all.

Finally finishing with the scrubbing, Sheila opened the shower door and grabbed him by his cock and forcefully pulled out of the shower stall. Taking a large towel, Sheila started drying him off, although she was none too gentle with him and seemed to be extra rough on his genitals and ass which were already very sore from his aunt's attentions. More muffled cries were heard from his gagged mouth, adding to the pleasure of both ladies.

"Time to fry his ass, dear," exclaimed Sheila. "Let's get him on the horse so I can make him scream in pure agony!"

Hearing that Derrick again began to truly fear Sheila and what she had planned for him. But before he could dwell on that thought, his aunt grabbed him by his balls and all but dragged him back into the bedroom and shoved him over end of the horse with his chest hitting the center bar rather hard.

"That is perfect honey, one nipple on each side of the rail will give me access to those if I feel he needs a little extra pain for the troubles he caused you today!" intoned Sheila. "Now get his knees up on the padded rest on each side so his cheeks are spread exposing his asshole. You can be assured I am going to give that little hole some extra attention tonight!" laughed Sheila.

As Derrick laid along the rail he felt the two ladies working to fasten what seemed like dozens of straps around his arms, legs, thighs, ankles and wrists and even a couple over his back cinching him to the narrow padded rail he was lying on. And he was sure they were being sure to tighten every last strap so he could hardly twitch any part of his body.

"He is in the perfect position Alicia! Ass fully exposed as well as his asshole, and his cock and balls hanging down on the end of the rail where I might hit them!" roared Sheila. Slapping his ass hard with her hand she informed Derrick of what she was going to do now. "I am sure you remember the lovely razor strop I used on your ass while you were bent over the hood of my cruiser. Well this strop is even nastier because one side is smooth like the other one, but the backside is covered with 100 metal diamond shaped studs, designed to increase the pain significantly with each stroke! Now you only got 40 strokes before, so this time I will be delivering 100 strokes right on your sorry ass! And I will be using the studded side for second fifty just to be sure I drive the message home about your failure today."

Holding the strop against his ass, Sheila made him wait for nearly five minutes for the first stroke as she discussed with Alicia how painful the studded side of the strap could be. Of course all this talk just added to Derrick's fear of what he was about to be forced to endure. As he finally got a little control over his feelings he felt the first crack of the strop over his exposed ass. CRACK! Standing near his head, his aunt was rewarded by the sound of Derrick trying to scream, but the sound was so well muffled by the gag.

"I think he felt that my dear!" chuckled Alicia. "Tear him up please!"

"Oh it will be my pleasure, my love" was Sheila's reply. CRACK, CRACK, CRACK, CRACK, CRACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK! Hearing his continued muffled cries, Sheila sweetly informed him, "There that is the first ten, only ninety more to go!!"

"Oh my you are really laying it on tonight! I hope his ass burns all night after this," said his aunt. "Make him scream!"

And scream he did as Sheila upped the strength with which she was swinging the strop and delivered forty more strokes without so much as a single break. As they stood next to his head they could both hear Derrick sobbing loudly, trying desperately to get control of his emotions. After a good ten minutes or so he finally stopped the constant sobbing, although the burn he felt in his ass was incredible. But what he heard next terrified him.

"Well he seems ready for the next fifty. Look at the metal studs on this side of my strop dear. These are going to cause each stroke to feel twice as painful as the smooth side," cackled Sheila. "And I think I will give him the last ten strokes right down the crack of his pathetic ass!

"Oh my Sheila, that will be so wonderful to see!" panted Alicia.

As Derrick's emotions once again began to race out of control, he heard Sheila, "I am so going to enjoy this next part of his punishment, you know how excited I get!"

MsCarol
MsCarol
340 Followers