A Speeding College Boy Pt. 04

Story Info
Derrick gets his first daily spanking.
2.2k words
4.56
16.5k
7
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/21/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsCarol
MsCarol
341 Followers

"Come on get your ass out of that bed! It is 7 a.m. for heaven's sake!" screamed Alicia.

Derrick started to complain, "But it is Saturday! I don't have class today!" As his eyes focused on his aunt, he became nervous as she broke into what could only be described as evil laughter.

"No you don't have class, but you certainly have chores to do around here. And I want to give you your first daily spanking to get you in right frame of mind! So get up and do whatever you need to do in the bathroom and get out to the living room in five minutes, or else..."

Although still somewhat groggy from his rude awakening, Derrick realized a threat when the heard one and quickly ran into his bathroom and did his morning routine and hustled out to the living room. On entering he spotted a single straight back chair in the middle of the room but his aunt was nowhere around. Although he thought of sitting on the comfortable couch and waiting, he feared his aunt would find fault with that. So he just stood in front of the chair that he assumed his aunt was going to use for his spanking.

Alicia looked in and saw that Derrick decided to stand by the chair, grinning to herself that he was likely already worried about making her mad about anything. But she left him standing there for a full five minutes, giving him time to contemplate what was about to happen.

As Derrick stood there for what felt like an eternity, his apprehension was steadily increasing as he was certain his aunt was going to make sure his backside was well warmed this morning. Then suddenly he saw his aunt sweep into the room still dressed in the robe she was wearing when she so rudely woke him from his slumber. But he couldn't help notice the hefty looking paddle she holding in her right hand.

Standing right in front of him, Alicia spoke as she looked into his fearful eyes, "Now this is the paddle I will usually use for your daily spanking. Notice how smooth and shiny this side is, but also I want you to notice the lovely 40 grit sandpaper on the backside! You will not feel the sandpaper side unless you displease me while I am spanking that naughty bottom of yours with the gentle side. Then all bets are off and the lovely sandpaper side will be used to express my displeasure. Do you have any questions, boy?"

"How many smacks of the paddle will I get each morning?" he asked with a voice that sounded like it was full of fear.

Alicia broke into laughter again, "Boy I never spank by the number of smacks! I spank until your ass is what I think is the proper color of red and you are sobbing like a little boy! That's right, I will spank until you cry! But don't think I can't tell if the crying is fake. And if you try that, believe me you will regret it deeply." And with that, Alicia shocked poor Derrick by dropping her robe, leaving her standing there in her lacy bra, panties, and high heels!

As he stood there with his mouth agape, he heard his aunt explain how she didn't want the robe to restrict her ability to use full force swings while she paddled him and how she certainly didn't want any boy juice leaking from his cock to get on her robe.

"You look like you have never seen a woman in her underwear before," cackled Alicia who noticed her nephew's cock starting to swell! "My, my, Derrick, I can't believe you are getting hard looking at your 42 year old aunt! Although I must say it is flattering to be viewed in that way by a 19 year college boy."

Shocking him by reaching out to grab his cock and pulling him toward her, Alicia sat down on the chair and maneuvered Derrick to her right side. "Now let's get you over my knee young man. I want your ass high in the air so I can properly blister you." As Derrick leaned over her lap, he felt his swollen cock rub against her silky thighs and the sensations he felt in his cock as he did that bothered him as this was his aunt and he knew he shouldn't think of her in this way.

"Now just put that cock right between my thighs, boy. That way I can clamp down on your cock and hold you in place better. I know you are going to have a hard time holding still. That's right, slip it right in there, now I can squeeze my thighs together and hold you in place!" said his aunt laughingly.

Derrick felt his aunt squeezing hard on his erect cock and had to admit her thighs felt so nice and soft. But he also knew that this spanking was for discipline and not his pleasure so he tried to erase those thoughts from his mind. After a minute or two of gazing at her nephew's ass perched over her lap, Alicia started in with the well worn paddle. She had decided to start Derrick out without any warm-up strokes, preferring instead to go full force right from the first smack. She delivered the first six strokes with full speed and was rewarded with instant howling from her nephew.

"Please not so hard! Oh my god it hurts! Please, please I will behave today" pleaded Derrick.

"I have just got started my little boy. I have no intention of stopping until your ass cheeks are the color of a fire engine!" she cackled. And with that admonition, Alicia returned to the task of blistering his bottom. Again and again, the paddle smashed into his tender cheeks causing more shrieks and pleading from Derrick. After a few minutes of steady paddling, she felt the same satisfaction she had when disciplining other young college boys in the past. And just like those other boys, Derrick was thrashing around over her lap as much as he could, not realizing he was sliding his cock back and forth between his aunt's thighs. Alicia, however, did not miss that action and decided it was time to step up the intensity of the paddle strokes. As Derrick began to beg ever more ardently for her to stop or at least lessen the force she was using, Alicia issued him a stern warning, "I feel your cock sliding over my bare thighs, boy. Be careful you do not do the unthinkable and spurt your little load of boy juice all over me! That will earn you an immediate five demerits which of course will require a visit from Miss Sheila tonight!"

But so warning the boy, Alicia instead of going easier on him increased the tempo of the paddling! The renewed howling from Derrick pleased her to no end and after another five minutes of ass blistering, the unthinkable happened to her nephew, just as she knew would occur. She felt his juice spurt out covering her thighs as Derrick cried and sobbed like the well beaten boy he was.

Releasing the grip on his cock, she shoved Derrick off her lap and on to the floor between her feet. "I warned you boy not to cum! Now you have earned those demerits and I am sure Miss Sheila will be more than happy to return this evening and help me give you some real discipline! Now look at that mess you made all over my thighs!"

He knelt there, shocked by what had happened, he noticed the large amount of cum that he left on her thighs. His mind tried to rationalize why he had even cum, let alone the large amount, while enduring such pain and being warned of the dire consequences of such a deed. No matter how much he tried, he couldn't wrap his mind around what had happened.

"Well I expect you to clean up your filthy mess boy before it drips down onto the carpet" barked Alicia.

As Derrick started to rise to get a washcloth to clean up his aunt, he heard her booming voice, "Stay right there little boy. You are going to clean it all up using your tongue! I call it recycling your boy juice!" As the horror of what she expected him to do sank in, he heard a most sadistic laughter from his aunt. Oh my god what have I gotten myself into, was his only thought.

Grabbing Derrick's head, Alicia knew from past experience that she needed to pull his face between her thighs and then almost force him to start licking. As she did so, a sadistic smile spread across her face. "Lick it up boy! The longer you wait, the harder the rest of your spanking will be!"

Those words certainly got her nephew's attention! His only thought was that his ass couldn't take any more and he assumed that after he had orgasmed and she pushed him off her lap, the spanking was over. Feeling almost nauseous at what she expected him to do; he also felt his aunt's hands guiding his face closer and closer to her cum covered thighs. He heard her demanding voice telling him to stick his tongue out and fearful of increasing her displeasure with him, he slowly extended his tongue as demanded. Then felt her roughly pull his face in tighter and his tongue was force into his cum.

"Come on boy lick it up, all of it! Swallow it all down like the naughty boy you know you are. It is your fault you know, I warned you not to squirt your boy juice all over me. You will learn someday to pay attention to what I tell you!" chided Alicia.

Fear of his aunt outweighed his disgust at eating his own jism, and finally he conceded and started lapping it up. As he expected he found the taste and the texture most disgusting but he continued for nearly ten minutes until he was sure he had not missed any, again fearful of what reaction that would bring from his aunt if wasn't thorough.

"Alright get back up here over my lap, little boy. I need to finish your spanking!" laughed Alicia. Pulling him back into the correct position, she again chided him, "Well at least I don't have to worry about holding you by your cock this time since it looks pretty limp to me! So let me just lock my right leg around your legs so I can finish you off!"

As soon as had him in a good position she informed him of a new twist, "Seeing as how you disobeyed me, the rest of the spanking will be done with the sandpaper side of the paddle! Since your cheeks are already pretty red and bruised from the first part of your spanking, I won't have to hit so hard which will make it more enjoyable for me!"

Derrick thought how could she think anything about the spanking was enjoyable? But he had little time to fret about the meaning of that comment as he felt the first smack of that sandpaper bite into his cheeks. The pain was enormous and by the fourth hit he broke down and started sobbing uncontrollably again, much to his chagrin. If only he could see the smile on his aunt's face!

Thankfully for Derrick, the sandpaper paddle session only lasted for a couple of minutes, although he felt it was even worse than the first part of the spanking. He couldn't fathom why the second part hurt more. As his aunt ordered him off her lap, he heard her snickering and laughing at his obvious discomfort.

"Well as I think you just learned, a spanking after an orgasm is more painful as you don't have that nasty testosterone high to insulate your pain receptors. You should keep that in mind the next time you decide to spurt your boy goo all over my silky thighs. Now go take a shower and get cleaned up. I am going to call Miss Sheila to be sure she has time to help train you today!"

As he wandered off to the shower, he was bothered by the way she mentioned being 'trained.' And if Sheila was going to be involved, he knew it would likely not be enjoyable.

While he was showering it occurred to him that his aunt and Sheila seemed to have known each other before last night. And he wondered why his aunt even owned a paddle. After finishing his shower and shaving, he walked back out to the kitchen, still naked as required but upon hearing his aunt on the phone, he stopped short and listened to his aunt's side of the conversation.

"Oh he squirted his cum alright... All over both of my thighs... Of course he licked it up every drop, although the look on his face as did so tells me he thought it was most disgusting... Oh yes he knows he got five demerits and that I was hoping you could come back this evening for some training with him... Oh that sounds like a wonderful idea!... Oh thank you. See you then!"

Hanging up the phone and turning toward the doorway where Derrick stood, Alicia just gave him a sadistic grin and said, "Sheila will be here at 6 p.m. and she is bringing a surprise for you!" Then walked away, laughing, leaving Derrick feeling his fear start to rise once again.

MsCarol
MsCarol
341 Followers