A Spicy Romance Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Like my outfit?" she teased, stretching out her long legs on the coffee table, her labia peeking out below her G-string.

"You know the answer to that, Miss."

"This is what you will be doing tomorrow night- teasing us with your racy briefs."

Wang changed the topic, chiding me about the artistic photo thing. "I like your idea, but how did you come up with that? Very romantic, yet another one from you." She kissed me, this one wet, longer, my hands roaming under her tee, my fingers pinching her nipples.

"Yes, so stimulating. Like a jolt of electricity from my nipples to my sex. But don't get me going again sir. What a frisky boy you are!"

"Okay, we got distracted. My question: Where did you come up with the artistic photo thing? And are you really willing to be nude in it?"

"Nude, yes. Like the idea of it- I am a romantic, at least with you. But this also has a political tone to it, if done right. It says it's okay for me to be the vulnerable one in our relationship, with you in charge. I like that message. Men have been in charge and screwing things up- for too long.

"I had seen the photo when it first came out on a magazine cover in the 1980's. It came to me as I was driving recently, while I searched my brain for romantic things to do with you. I looked at the photo again when I got home, and voila, I brought it up tonight!"

"Okay, and I really like the way you described the message behind the photo- so we'll have to do it! It's just an idea, but you deserve a reward for your romanticism and the energy you put into our relationship. Will give you a spanking now, if you would like."

" Yes, against the chair. And use your finger in my nether region if you want."

"Okay please get naked and stand in front of one of the straight back chairs. See you in a minute."

Returning, she got right to it. "Face forward, and next I felt her putting on the colorful purple blindfold. Okay, lean over the chair, holding the seat."

"I am still wearing only my G-string and tee by the way. And I like you as you are- all naked for me, my subby boy!" She slapped me lightly on my cheeks a few times.

"Okay, I am starting sir."

Slap! Slap! Slap!

"That is the leather crop Miss?"

"Yes, and I'm not done yet."

Smack! Smack! Smack!

"Ouch, those are harder!"

"Yes, there's already some small red marks on your cheeks."

Next I felt sensations on my rosebud, she was rubbing the skin there, using skin lotion to lubricate it, her finger putting pressure there, finally sliding it inside my butthole, perhaps an inch, moving in and out.

"Ohhhhhhhh, feels good Miss."

Continuing to finger me, her other hand began rubbing, then pinching my nipples, softly, then applying more pressure.

"Oooooohhhhh!" It was a lot of stimulation, and I closed my eyes and enjoyed it.

After perhaps two minutes, she stopped, and removed her finger.

"Wow, Miss, that was a surprise, and felt really sexy."

"Glad you liked it my subby. You earned that! Okay, had enough or do you want the ruler?"

"Give me a few minutes, then the ruler."

She moved in front of me and began kissing me, our tongues playing.

"Okay, resuming."

Whack! Whack! Whack!

Then three more, even sharper.

"Owwch! Are my cheeks a bit red?"

"Yes, not our best, but for sure some color down there."

I stood up. "Umm, need you to take off the blindfold Miss!"

As she did so, I kissed her and moved my hands under her tee, finding and pinching her nipples, then lifting up and removing her tee, Wang moving her arms up to facilitate.

She closed her eyes, enjoying the pressure on her nipples as my fingers lingered on each, pinching, then sucking.

"Ahhhhhh, feels so good."

We had become aroused again and I led her by the hand to the couch, where she stroked my sex and I fingered, then licked her folds and pleasure spot.

We heatedly attended to each other, licking and rubbing. After a few short moments, I laid her back on the couch and entered her. This was spontaneous, instinctual lust. We fucked hard, with her hands on my chest, gasping and groaning, our noises clashing.

It was not long before her body suddenly heaved and she came, her moans ringing out loudly. Then it was my turn, not as strong this time, but my cock pulsed, and caught up in the heat of the moment with this sexy woman, I finished.

She broke the silence after a few minutes, our heart rates starting to return to normal. "Wow, that was intense. What a release, our bodies, everything was in sync."

"Yep, our spicy activities got us worked up, and then we just enjoyed each other."

Wang sat back on the couch, and I sat across her, our legs intertwined. We both grinned and I reached out and clasped her hand as we gazed at each other.

"Already, together what, three or four short weeks, so many great moments, memories with you. Let's make more."

We were blissed out again. I just smiled.

* * * * *

It was late afternoon the following day as I pulled into the guest parking spot near my girlfriend's condo, butterflies grousing in my stomach. It was time for my waiter thing at her dinner party, wearing only my revealing briefs. I brought some IPA's, wine, and finally my attire for the party from the car, and walked into the condo.

Wang and one of her best friends, Jie, were busy cooking entrees, and other guests were bringing dishes as well. I introduced myself to her and entered the living room, opening the wine and a beer for me.

I poured the women a glass of wine in the living room, not wanting to overcrowd the kitchen. "Ladies, here are two glasses of Merlot, placing them on the small kitchen table."

"Nice to see you Kevin, I am broiling trout and salmon." She paused in her duties, and we kissed.

"Know you are cooking, so I don't want to be a hindrance. Can I help put dishes on the table? Or..."

She gave me a few tasks including clearing off the table and told me to relax, to get ready for my waiter duties. "Are you anxious now sir?" she queried teasingly.

"Yes, and when everyone arrives, the butterflies will be there for sure."

I retreated to the bedroom and organized three racy briefs, and my stylish silk tie, along with aftershave and cologne, which I put in Wang's bathroom.

It was nearing our scheduled start time when I returned out to the living room. Two guests were sitting on the couch relaxing, sipping wine and chatting. Shu and Sun introduced themselves, both Asian American, one Chinese heritage and the other perhaps Korean, though this was speculation.

"And you're Kevin, going to be our waiter guy, wearing some racy stuff, yes?" Shu inquired.

"I am? I need to speak with Wang! Not sure about that."

Wang overheard as she was organizing place settings on the long wooden table. "You're right, he's just playing. Kevin is going to be our waiter, wearing some very racy men's briefs, and what else sir?"

"Just my sandals and tie, and well, nothing else."

"This will be fun, Shu chortled." Sun seemed rather shy, but was grinning.

"So we just have one more arrival, Ling, bringing our salad, then we will be ready for you to start serving us Kevin, in your special attire of course!" She was clearly enjoying this.

Ling arrived while all of us waited in the living room, the food ready except for the salad. Another Asian American woman, she introduced herself and quickly joined us in the living room.

Miss Wang interjected. "Kevin, Ling needs some wine, and we are all waiting for you to serve her, in your revealing briefs!"

Jie, who already had a glass of wine, spoke up. "This sounds sexy ladies, we like!"

"Okay, I will be right back." Changing quickly and adding some aftershave and a few dabs of cologne, I strolled into the living room wearing my dark blue racy underwear, pulled in at the hips to create a string bikini effect, and a stylish silk tie, knotted at my mid-chest.

I carried a clipboard and a blank sheet of paper and did a brief walk in front of the couch and around the dining table, back arched, modeling my look, allowing for different views. Three women were comfortably ensconced on the couch, while Jie and Wang sat near each other at the table.

The spandex laden briefs clung to my man parts, narrowing to strings at the hip. "Mmm ladies, I like, my boyfriend looks sexy in those things."

Ling chimed in, "Never had a waiter dressed like that, and Kevin, you're so lean and muscular, you look yummy."

Attending to my official duties, I took orders for drinks. As I walked to the kitchen, I stopped in front of Wang.

"Would you like to try out the spandex Miss?"

"Yes," and she yanked it out at my hip, letting it snap back in place, slapping me on my behind as I headed to the kitchen.

The women quickly moved to the table, and I served them their drinks. We grabbed the entrees and other plates, placing them on the dining table and a nearby serving table.

The women began eating, conversing as they did so. Fortunately, my girlfriend kept track of me. "Why don't you put on another pair for a bit, then join us for dinner."

Retreating to the bedroom, I changed into a lacy pair of black (with red borders) custom made briefs, with a spider web design that was riddled with small holes and gaps- and included a pouch for my cock and balls. It rode extremely low on my waist, perhaps just two inches above my member.

I ambled back into the living room, knowing that this pair would cause a stir, again arching my back, attempting to offer views.

My girlfriend drew attention to my new attire immediately. "Ladies, our waiter has returned, wearing ... well those things are nearly obscene in front, goodness."

Jie also marvelled at my briefs. "Very racy, yes, can see his parts peeking out, but like them, at least with Kevin in them. You're so lean, yes, a good choice for our waiter. Thanks for sharing with us Miss."

"We should all thank Kevin for wearing them."

"Yes, thank you Kevin, we like," Ling added, grinning sheepishly.

"Your welcome ladies. Does anyone need something from the kitchen, please recall I am your waiter!" I retrieved a few items, and as I put them on the table Wang signaled for me to have my seat at the table.

"Okay Kevin is going to join us, clothed, for dinner, then will help serve some snacks and drinks later in another pair of sexy underwear. Is that right sir?" I nodded.

After hurriedly stepping into my jeans and a button down shirt, I joined the women for dinner.

There was a plate of grilled salmon with salad out for me. "Thank you," and I quickly devoured my salmon and salad. "This is tasty Miss, you are beautiful and a good cook! And thanks to Ling for the salad, which is healthy and delicious as well."

The women queried Wang and I about where we met, (I let Wang handle that one), and expounded on how happy we seemed together.

My girlfriend was beaming, in her element with me and her friends. "Thank you for noticing. Kevin and I are really smitten with each other." She brought up my romantic ways and listed a few examples for our guests.

I could feel the women's eyes on me.

I acknowledged her comments, adding, "she is worth every romantic gesture. And now can I change the topic? Should we clear the table and do dessert, or ..."

"Yes Kevin," Jie interrupted, "and isn't it time for you in another one of your sexy briefs?"

"Okay," and I asked Miss Wang to join me. "Let's do one more pair, instead of two, the really thin blue ones."

"That's fine." She kissed me. "Let's have fun, going back now!"

I stepped into the light blue ones- these were again spandex laden, partially transparent, and very thin. I pulled them in at the hip and headed out to the dining room area, this time without the tie.

Wang had brought the wine bottle to the table, and the ladies relaxed as I served them, modeling the light blue spandex underwear.

Jie opined first. "We can see his stuff underneath, pretty revealing, and sexy too.

I walked over to Wang, and she grabbed the spandex material at my hip and pulled it out and down, with it landing on my upper thigh. "Mmm Kevin, now they are even more sexy, please turn and face away from me." She quickly pulled the underwear in, displaying perhaps half of my cheeks.

"Stay there sir." She spanked me quite sharply three times on my now mostly naked butt. This spanking was quite audible, and likely viewed by all of our guests. The very public nature of the slaps were getting me turned on, which in my attire, was immediately noticeable.

It seemed the wine was taking its effect on my girlfriend, who looked a bit tipsy while whacking me on my behind.

Jie was the group instigator. "Wow you just spanked him, and his butt is mostly, well, showing. Can I try that please?"

"What do you think sir?" Wang grinned.

"You're in charge Miss."

"Okay, then let's give her a turn. Why don't you do a few to each side of his butt."

"Thank you!"

Slap, Slap, and then two more. These were very light. "Very sexy." she quipped.

"Would you also like to play with the strings on my hips Jie."

"Yes," she was excited. With the wine still flowing, inhibitions in the room were markedly lower. Jie pulled the string of the spandex material out, but also down- snapping it to perhaps to my lower thigh. I moved it partially back, but the waist of the garment ran perilously close to the top of my sex.

I stood back and modeled my cheeks, now almost completely exposed.

"Like it, this is getting wild," Jie exulted. I handed her the string on my other hip, already sitting a bit low, and she pulled out and mischievously down perhaps three inches before it snapped back. The material now pulled on my unit, but the spandex fortuitously clung to my man parts.

"My Kevin, that is barely covering you now," my girlfriend smirked, standing up.

I began clearing dishes, and pulled the material up to cover my buttocks. "Jie and Wang, need you to assist with dessert please!"

After putting plates and so forth in the dishwasher, the two women helped me with getting out some snacks, (brownies, ice cream). As they sat down, I brought out more wine and water. Pouring more wine for my girlfriend, I spilled an ounce or so on her wrist as she held her glass-my mistake and her cue for more spankings. She did not miss it.

"Okay sir, we can't have our waiter spilling wine on me or our guests, can we?" She sounded peeved.

"Please move over to your chair, and wait for me. You know what to do sir, lean over the chair, butt out. Jie you may want to watch, he needs to be punished for his infraction."

She pulled my spandex briefs below my butt, baring my cheeks. Jie stepped behind her, closely observing. The others remained seated at the table, but it was clear what Wang was about to do.

Smack! Smack! Smack!

She used her hand, yet they were firm, the slapping sound ringing out for all to hear.

Then three more, equally intense slaps, the sound again loud. Bending over with bare butt in front of the women, my face and neck were flushed- it was embarrassing.

Wang's voice was stern. "Okay sir, my, you've got some red down there on your bare cheeks. Have we learned our lesson?" she scolded.

"Yes Miss."

"Please no more spills. You may stand up and cover up back there."

"It won't happen again, sorry Miss." I pulled up my briefs, though they did not cover much.

Part of me liked this, my sexy girlfriend spanking and chastising me in front of her friends, and my cock was stirring in my skimpy briefs.

"That was sexy," Jie commented, "it was a real spanking, almost like you two have done that before. Liked seeing Kevin's cheeks all naked, pretty red from the spanking too." She clearly appreciated the extracurricular activities.

More wine was imbibed, I opened a second beer, and the women chatted and nibbled their snacks.

Ling, Shu and Sun took their snacks and moved to the couch, with Jie and Wang still sampling their desserts at the table.

"Kevin," my girlfriend suggested, "why don't you stay out here for a bit in your sexy briefs, showing off, well, almost all of you!"

I did so, busying myself with more waiter work, cleaning the table of dishes and leftover snacks, Wang slapping my butt as I passed by. The women chatted amongst each other, sitting in chairs or on the couch.

And I headed back and changed into my clothes, Wang joining me at my request. We kissed and hugged. "That was a sexy scene Miss, liked you spanking and scolding me like that in front of your friends."

"Did you now! It was sexy for me too sir, I was getting wet down there! Maybe we should do it again some time! Make it even spicier!"

"Hmm," I added, "you are becoming a spanking aficionado. More spankings with your friends ... to be continued then!"

"Okay Kevin, we shall see. I'm going to join the others, so please get dressed!"

After doing so, I joined the women and raised the topic that at least two of them were in no shape to drive.

"There's a few of you that should take an Uber home, looking at Shu and Jie.

It all eventually worked out. Ling offered to drive home Shu and Jie, and they agreed to take Uber's back in the morning to get their cars.

After our guests left, Wang was effusive in her thanks. We kissed and hugged. "Love you Kevin, you're ..."

"Tonight, I'm a little tipsy, but tomorrow you will be rewarded!" And she headed to her bedroom.

After organizing my stuff, I went to kiss my sexy girlfriend. She was already asleep.

* * * * *

It was the middle of the afternoon, the day after dinner with Wang and friends and my son was gone for the day with friends. I was completing my swim lesson with Wang at the aquatics center, during which she was very frisky, lots of flirting, kissing and pawing at me "in your little blue suit".

"Okay Miss, I'm going to swim laps for five minutes and meet you at the Jacuzzi. I hope that is okay."

"Yes, Kevin." She was in one of her moods. They usually ended up with us in the bedroom.

Completing a brisk but brief swim, my body and brain fully oxygenated due to enhanced circulation, I was in great spirits as I joined Wang in the Jacuzzi. We chatted about the prior evening's party. As her hands wandered up my leg under the water, she thanked me effusively, and we both agreed it went well.

"I was concerned that at the end that it would get too wild, but we stuck to our plan for the most part: It was spicy, but we didn't get carried away.

"Jie and LIng already texted me, thanking both of us. And not surprisingly, Jie wants to do it again. Not at my house, anyway, the dinner part of it was a lot of work!"

"Yes, but if they agree to host, I'm up for it. Last night was a sexy good time!"

Wang suggested we grab some takeout and head back. "I have intentions with you sir, in the bedroom."

* * * * *

Back at her condo, we finished eating our lunch along with bottled water. "Okay sir, I am going to clean up here and meet you in the bedroom. Please get into my favorite racy pair of underwear!"

I did so, added some cologne and waited at the end of the bed.

Wang entered the bedroom, smirking. "Like your outfit Kevin, will be right back- need to freshen up. It was only a few minutes, and Wang strode in, wearing only my favorite outfit, her black diaphanous G-string.

"That is sexy Miss, you look ... hot! Your ruler and the crop are on your chest by the way."

"Okay, and some skin cream, for lube use?" I directed her to a pouch in my swim bag, and she quickly located it.

"Take off your racy briefs and lean over the bed sir, all naked for me. Now close your eyes, and face forward. Chop-chop."

She immediately began lightly slapping my buttocks.

First the crop, then the ruler was on me, raining down strikes on my cheeks.

Whack, Whack, the slapping sound echoed in the room, landing in rapid fashion, one after another, without pause.